Page 60 of 421 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110160 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 8417

Thread: Liu Shi Shi 刘诗诗

Okay, thank you!

I love the marketing that's being done for Strange Hero. The clips are awesome. Maybe they'll go on a giant tour as well, like they did for CP3. It's the first Tangren production I've been so interested in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    UGH i totally agree. i hate it when producers/directors try to be all "deep" and try to leave an impression on viewers by leaving the ending open. I DONT WANT AN OPEN ENDING, dammit! (lol, sorry ) i want freaking closure
    An open ending can sometimes be a good thing, as that may mean a potential sequel!

Unfortunately, I know for sure that LGL seldom or never does sequels. Lots of fans have been asking Tangren to produce a sequel to Young Warriors, but they said they've already done Lady Warriors of the Yang Clan (starring Carmen Lee) before. I don't consider Lady Warriors to be part of the Tangren family and a legit sequel to Young Warriors even though it was produced by LGL. The story doesn't follow from Young Warriors and it was produced when LGL and Karen were in TVB.

So chances of a sequel to Strange Hero is pretty low I guess, looking at LGL's style.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    I love the marketing that's being done for Strange Hero. The clips are awesome. Maybe they'll go on a giant tour as well, like they did for CP3. It's the first Tangren production I've been so interested in a while.
    Yeah, me too! I'm amazed they are publishing a comic book for it (believe me, it's expensive to publish a comic book). And I don't think they even had an external partner/investor for Strange Hero unlike CP3.

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    LOL...I wouldn't hold my breathe on Wallace dancing with/for LSS during press conference.
    Let's hope Wallace gives her a hug during press conference. Peter didn't dance with LSS either, but he gave her a really WARM bear hug coupled with a goofy face!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/7539/phlss.jpg')
    NICE RIGHT??!!! LOL
    Last edited by xiaolong; 11-30-10 at 11:45 AM.

^I'd love to see a hug+goofy face too, but that doesn't really seem like a Wallace-like thing to do. We can still hope, though!
    That picture's really sweet though, even if I'm not a huge Peter Ho fan.

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Let's hope Wallace gives her a hug during press conference. Peter didn't dance with LSS either, but he gave her a really WARM bear hug coupled with a goofy face!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/7539/phlss.jpg')
    NICE RIGHT??!!! LOL
    Not a chance!!! I agree with Dragon Heiress, it's not Wallace-like to do such things....hehehe.

You know, deep down...I would like another Peter-LSS cooperation after seeing that picture, they look adorable together . I know they didn't seem to have much chemistry from their two series/movie together, but that's due largely to LSS's being new and she was tense and not "relaxed" like you mention xiaolong. But she is getting better.....so hopefully they will re-unite in the future.

Karen stated that Strange Hero should be ready to broadcast around mid-December or early January. Very quick considering they've started filming in May, finished filming end of August, post-production completed in November, and about ready to be broadcast in December/January.

I hope it's December, then! I'm dying of excitement for this.

You know, deep down...I would like another Peter-LSS cooperation after seeing that picture, they look adorable together.
    I would like to see Peter and LSS together again too! That picture of him bear-hugging her is soooooo SWEET!!! I love it! I agree her acting was wooden in Young Warriors, but I felt she and Peter had much more chemistry as a couple in that series than Hu Ge and Lin Jiayu (who felt more like siblings rather than lovers). LSS' acting has improved tremendously since then, so imagine how she will sizzle with Peter. HOT!

I I think I would see more interaction of her and Ma Tianyu (too bad he is gay )
    If she gets to work with Peter again, he will introduce her to even hotter straight guys. Look what he did for Barbie Hsu - he introduced Barbie to Wang Xiaofei in end-Sep and dang! Barbie and Xiaofei are getting married!! And look what he did for Ruby Lin - he introduced Ruby to Yuan Hong and dang! Ruby looks soooo smug in her photos with Yuan Hong taken by the papparazzi.
    Last edited by yangjia; 12-01-10 at 05:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yangjia View Post
    I would like to see Peter and LSS together again too! That picture of him bear-hugging her is soooooo SWEET!!! I love it! I agree her acting was wooden in Young Warriors, but I felt she and Peter had much more chemistry as a couple in that series than Hu Ge and Lin Jiayu (who felt more like siblings rather than lovers). LSS' acting has improved tremendously since then, so imagine how she will sizzle with Peter. HOT!
    Totally agree!!

LSS in The Next Miracle....
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i53.tinypic.com/b8uyvd.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i53.tinypic.com/sy5cwo.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i55.tinypic.com/2yycy1s.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i52.tinypic.com/efji2s.jpg')
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 12-01-10 at 03:21 PM.

Strange Hero Opening Theme Song unveiled! Hu Ge in studio recording the Theme Song...

What is everybody's opinion of the song? Any good
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 12-01-10 at 05:43 AM.

What is everybody's opinion of the song? Any good
    Quite good, but sounds like a safe bubbly Mandopop song. No where compared to the Cantonese theme songs of TVB's 1980s dramas.

But I guess that's how I feel about LGL dramas - the theme songs are too Mandopop. ZJZ dramas still retain the traditional erhu sounds that are more evocative of the historic air that a period drama should have.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 12-01-10 at 08:02 AM.

^I find that LGL's dramas are more modern. I find it weird when characters call each other "baby xiao ren".

An open ending can sometimes be a good thing, as that may mean a potential sequel!

Unfortunately, I know for sure that LGL seldom or never does sequels. Lots of fans have been asking Tangren to produce a sequel to Young Warriors, but they said they've already done Lady Warriors of the Yang Clan (starring Carmen Lee) before. I don't consider Lady Warriors to be part of the Tangren family and a legit sequel to Young Warriors even though it was produced by LGL. The story doesn't follow from Young Warriors and it was produced when LGL and Karen were in TVB.

So chances of a sequel to Strange Hero is pretty low I guess, looking at LGL's style.

NICE RIGHT??!!! LOL
    oh god, i would love a young warriors sequel. doubt it though...

PETER! lol sorry. i cant help myself when i see him but seriously this guy is so cute! how can anyone not at least like his personality?? lol.
    although i cant really see wallace doing this...he just seems like such a reserved person. although to be fair that could just be my impression of him after seeing his character in CP3 since i havent really watched BTS stuff with him in it. lol.

I find it weird when characters call each other "baby xiao ren".
    well, i mean, they're not saying the english word "baby," lol. its actually a traditional chinese saying to describe someone as selfish, un-honorable, etc. technically it's 卑鄙小人 (bei bi xiao ren)...
    Last edited by ChineseChik525; 12-01-10 at 11:34 PM.

^Is it really traditional? I always thought the sounds of the words were derived from another language. Lol, I never new that.

well, i mean, they're not saying the english word "baby," lol. its actually a traditional chinese saying to describe someone as selfish, un-honorable, etc. technically it's 卑鄙小人 (bei bi xiao ren)...
    Mandarin is an extremely polite language compared to Cantonese. It amuses me no end how many times Mandarin dubbers of Cantonese movies and series replace "haam sup lo", "lay puk giy", "ta ma dik" etc with "bei bi xiao ren". Don't ask me to translate those Cantonese terms to English - spcnet.tv moderators will ban me if I do so.

^Is it really traditional? I always thought the sounds of the words were derived from another language. Lol, I never new that.
    lol yeah, its not. i thought that when i was younger too, but then i asked me parents and they laughed at me and explained to me what it meant i guess the sounding alike is just a coincidence? lol

Mandarin is an extremely polite language compared to Cantonese. It amuses me no end how many times Mandarin dubbers of Cantonese movies and series replace "haam sup lo", "lay puk giy", "ta ma dik" etc with "bei bi xiao ren". Don't ask me to translate those Cantonese terms to English - spcnet.tv moderators will ban me if I do so.
    LOL xiaolong. i was kinda wondering what those mean, but...nevermind

Hmmmmmmmm...the storyline for Bu Bu Jing Xin sounds just as fascinating as Gong. I wonder who/what's the main focus of the series(which princes)? Surely, YH must have a very important role if they were willing to wait for him I hope LSS is paired up with somebody with a meaty role as well if not with YH.....
    I just read news on tianya.cn that Nicky Wu will be 4th Prince - not sure whether this is true. Well, Nicky is 40. Kevin (8th Prince) is 41. I know during the fight for the throne, 4th Prince was early 40s and 8th Prince was late 30s. 13th and 14th Prince were in their late 20s, so I guess YH should be either 13th or 14th Prince. According to history, Kangxi designated 14th Prince as his successor, but 13th Prince changed the characters for "十四" (14) to "于四" (for 4) by adding 1 stroke to "十" on his decree, hence the throne went to 4th Prince who became Emperor Yongzheng, the fourth emperor of the Qing Dynasty. Later, 14th Prince was jailed - but 4th Prince refrained from killing 14th bcos they are full-blooded brothers, i.e. share the same mother. 8th Prince was expelled and named "阿其那" (pig) because he supported 14th Prince's revolt. 8th Prince soon dies of illness in custody.

I do get the feeling LSS' participation in Bu Bu was a late decision. Bu Bu filming was suppose to start in Oct when she was already committed to The Next Miracle. And I did read somewhere that Tangren approached Li Xiaoran to be Ruo Xi initially. But I doubt LSS will be Ruo Xi - it's a pretty demanding role, and if her participation was confirmed so late, she doesn't have time to prepare for it.

Can't wait for their 6 Dec announcement.

LOL xiaolong. i was kinda wondering what those mean, but...nevermind
    Let's just say those terms (and most other Canto bad words) have to do with bodily secretions while getting laid.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 12-02-10 at 11:37 AM.

Also, Tangren is working on cooperating 6 more projects in the near future? How exciting....more series to look forward too(more importantly..more of LSS)!!! LOL...
    Actually no matter what, I really like Tangren's productions. Even their bad ones are still quite enjoyable. I think Shi Shi's acting looks very promising in Strange Hero - it's great to see her improve so much with each project. And looks like she will only get better with the next 6 Tangren projects! I wonder if she will take up the lead role opposite Hu Ge in Zhuge Liang - I've been hoping to see them as a couple. They haven't acted as a couple before right? I don't really count their pairing Fantasy Zhu Xian as that's just a video game ad.

But Yuan Hong, Yuan Hong, YUAN HONG...why did you go off with Ruby??!!

Yangjia me too!! One of these days...just one of these days..they will become a couple!! LOL

xiaolong....Bu Bu news!
    http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/m/2010-12-02/22043165742.shtml

Mentioned Hu Ge, Nicky Wu, Kevin Cheng, LSS, Yuan Hong, Guo Xiaoting, and Lin(something) will be attending!!!

You think Hu Ge will be in it?
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 12-02-10 at 11:41 AM.

xiaolong....Bu Bu news!
    http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/m/2010-12-02/22043165742.shtml

Mentioned Hu Ge, Nicky Wu, Kevin Cheng, LSS, Yuan Hong, Guo Xiaoting, and Lin(something) will be attending!!!
    Hu Ge???!!! Don't tell me he's going to be in it? He already mentioned in a previous interview that LGL doesn't find him suitable for Qing Dynasty half-bald hairstyles.

Lin(something) is Lin Gengxin.

Maybe Hu Ge will be wearing a hat most of the time...LOL

Since it's Tangren's biggest production, she wants all of her artists in there!

Li Xiaoran??? Hmmmmmm.....no offense, I thinks she's a good actress (from Too Late To Say I Love You), but I do not find her attractive at all..

Since LSS's is the only female mentioned(aside from Guo Xiaotine), could she be the female lead?
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 12-02-10 at 12:24 PM.

Hmmm...y'know, the romance story in Bu Bu is different from Gong. In Gong, the romance is between the main girl and 8th Prince. In Bu Bu, the romance is between Ruo Xi and 14th Prince.

Then I doubt YH will be 14th Prince, seeing how determined Karen is to erase the YH-LSS pairing (e.g. cancelling the Hangzhou and Zhejiang TV interviews, cutting majority of their scenes in TYZN). 13th Prince is really wicked to change 14th Prince's name to 4th Prince in Kangxi's succession decree, so I think YH might be 13th Prince. Hahaha!