Page 61 of 421 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111161 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 8417

Thread: Liu Shi Shi 刘诗诗

hmmmmmm......then if Hu Ge is in it, he'll be 14th prince and YH be 13th prince. LOCH all over again! But this time if LSS is the female lead, she'll be with Hu Ge instead of YH...LOL!

Just making crazy predictions...LOL

It's too bad Karen couldn't reunite the Young Warrior's cast again...that would have been awesome!
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 12-02-10 at 01:37 PM.

You seem right on spot with your predictions, Xiao Xiao. E.g. in CP3, you predicted that Long Kui and Wallace Huo's character will become a hot sizzling couple in Tangren's next drama, and they did!

So just wish and wish Hu Ge and LSS will become the next hot couple (in Zhuge Liang?), and they will.

Frankly I'm not enamoured by Nicky Wu and Kevin Cheng. If only Peter came in

I am just okay with Nicky Wu, but not so much with Kevin Cheng.

Well...Peter Ho being bald would be just as unattractive as Hu Ge's...hehehe. I think the perfect male cast in this would be YH, Wallace Chung, Huang Xiao Ming, and Yan Kuan....I think they would have the face and head shape for the Qing Dynasty. Just my fantasies of course
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 12-02-10 at 03:16 PM.

I've suddenly started to really want LSS and Hu Ge to be paired in something. Maybe this could be it? Around how old is the female lead supposed to be? But I agree that Hu Ge isn't too great in half-bald hairstyles.

About those words xiaolong posted up...I've heard mandarin equivelent of "ta ma dik" used quite a lot in real life, but not much in movies. The other two, I can't think of equivelents.

This was posted in her cfensi thread:
    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/wBEB63cnUvo/
    One of her costars from Next Miracle talks about her.

Thanks for the video! But awwwwwwwwwwww....no interview with LSS

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Let's just say those terms (and most other Canto bad words) have to do with bodily secretions while getting laid.
    OH. um...

Frankly I'm not enamoured by Nicky Wu and Kevin Cheng. If only Peter came in
    LOL i'm sorry, i love peter and all, but i DO NOT think he would look good half bald. his hair contributes a big part to his hotness. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    You think Hu Ge will be in it?
    Hu Ge may not necessarily be in it. I think it was mentioned in Karen's wei bo that she will be announcing 6 other new productions at the press conference, one of which is their movie Zhuge Liang where he's the lead. I wouldn't like to see Hu Ge as a baldie anyway.

Hmmm...y'know, the romance story in Bu Bu is different from Gong. In Gong, the romance is between the main girl and 8th Prince. In Bu Bu, the romance is between Ruo Xi and 14th Prince.
    I think in Bu Bu, 14th loves Ruo Xi, but she loves 8th...can't remember. Got to read the book. But I can't imagine LSS (if she's going to be Ruo Xi) paired up with Kevin Cheng who's nearly old enough to be her dad.

I read that YH may be 13th Prince, whom I like because he's touchingly loyal to 4th, even willing to be jailed 10 years for him.

Looking forward to the official announcement.
    Last edited by kengyew; 12-03-10 at 06:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kengyew View Post
    Hu Ge may not necessarily be in it. I think it was mentioned in Karen's wei bo that she will be announcing 6 other new productions at the press conference, one of which is their movie Zhuge Liang where he's the lead. I wouldn't like to see Hu Ge as a baldie anyway.

I think in Bu Bu, 14th loves Ruo Xi, but she loves 8th...can't remember. Got to read the book. But I can't imagine LSS (if she's going to be Ruo Xi) paired up with Kevin Cheng who's nearly old enough to be her dad.
    Oh Karen is announcing the 6 projects during the Bu Bu press conference? No wonder she is having all her artists there then.

People have been speculating that if Hu Ge was to be in Bu Bu, he would most likely be a guest and during the modern time. They couldn't imagine him bald either...hehehe.

Have Tangren ever filmed two projects at the same time? If they were to focus on Bu Bu, I don't see how they can be filming Zhuge Liang at the same time considering how small the company is.

Oh, and if LSS was to be Ruo Xi and to fall for the 8th prince(whom you think is old enough to be her father), it can't possibly be any worse than her role in White Snake where the male lead is just as old as Kevin Cheng, but looked twice as old as Kevin....I flinched every single time I watched the scene of him and LSS together...
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 12-03-10 at 06:29 PM.

Thanks for the video! But awwwwwwwwwwww....no interview with LSS
    The interview is entitled 小刚大爆刘诗诗“大胃王” - Xiao Gang reveals that LSS is "Appetite King"! It's only a 2 min interview anyway.

Xiao Gang is LSS' co-star in Next Miracle. The interview says that LSS is a famous period drama beauty in China but also happens to have a big appetite for good food! Xiao Gang reveals that he, Qin Hao and LSS developed a close friendship on the set, drawn together by their love of eating and trying out new restaurants. They went on food tours of Hangzhou and Hong Kong (where filming took place) to check out all the famous restaurants and video game arcades. They had so much fun together that on the set, the director constantly has to bark at them to get serious when the cameras start rolling.

But how does LSS manage to keep so slim? Xiao Gang says that although they ate a lot, LSS has a preference for vegetarian food. She's the one always ordering the vegetarian dishes. Soon, they became influenced by her and started to eat mainly green vegetables. That's why instead of putting on weight during their food tours, they actually learned to eat healthily!

Just notice that LSS has been communicating quite frequently with Qin Hao on her wei bo.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 12-04-10 at 11:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    PETER! lol sorry. i cant help myself when i see him but seriously this guy is so cute! how can anyone not at least like his personality?? lol.
    although i cant really see wallace doing this...he just seems like such a reserved person. although to be fair that could just be my impression of him after seeing his character in CP3 since i havent really watched BTS stuff with him in it. lol.
    Well, Peter is goofy. Wallace is reserved. Yuan Hong is "色" (flirtatious). Just as Yu Zheng likes to take pics with hot men, YH likes to take pics with hot women.
    Evidence:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1787/yangmi480x640.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img574.imageshack.us/img574/7427/xiewenxuan480x640.jpg')

Plus all those lovey-dovey Egypt pics with LSS. Need I say more?

Women naturally have more chemistry offscreen with guys like YH.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 12-05-10 at 08:43 AM.

Lol, YH is always getting along with his female costars.

Well, Peter is goofy. Wallace is reserved. Yuan Hong is "色" (flirtatious). Just as Yu Zheng likes to take pics with hot men, YH likes to take pics with hot women.
    Evidence:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1787/yangmi480x640.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img574.imageshack.us/img574/7427/xiewenxuan480x640.jpg')

Plus all those lovey-dovey Egypt pics with LSS. Need I say more?

Women naturally have more chemistry offscreen with guys like YH.
    LOL i like the word you used to describe YH

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    LOL i like the word you used to describe YH
    I didn't describe him that way. I'm just quoting Eddie Peng - he's the one who said YH is "色" (flirtatious). Not my words, Eddie's words
    Last edited by xiaolong; 12-06-10 at 12:32 AM.

Confirmed Bu Bu Jing Xin cast list:
    Ruo Xi - Liu Shi Shi
    4th Prince - Nicky Wu
    8th Prince - Kevin Cheng
    13th Prince - Yuan Hong
    14th Prince - Lin Geng Xin

Netizens are convinced Karen hates Yuan Hong's guts. Among the four Princes, 13th Prince has the least scenes. And yup - absolutely no YH-LSS pairing. In fact, they may be enemies. Plus during the BBJX press conference, they were kept apart.

So YH-LSS couplehood is dead for good!
    Last edited by xiaolong; 12-06-10 at 05:38 AM.

Of all the princes...YH is the most appealing....even in the press conference they were apart from each other
    I must say though....LSS looks very lovely at the press conference...

Here is the press conference video..

The full press conference.
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjI3ODQ3MjE2.html

xiaolong, didn't you say in Bu Bu the romance will be with the 14th prince, that would be with Lin Geng Xin right? But then you said All loves her....so she will have some scenes with YH?
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 12-06-10 at 12:44 PM.

xiaolong, didn't you say in Bu Bu the romance will be with the 14th prince, that would be with Lin Geng Xin right? But then you said All loves her....so she will have some scenes with YH?
    Ruo Xi will eventually marry 14th, but she loves 8th. Sorry...just re-read the online synopsis. YH's character will not love her. In fact, he will dislike her.

Ruo Xi will eventually marry 14th, but she loves 8th. Sorry...just re-read the online synopsis. YH's character will not love her. In fact, he will dislike her.
    Dang!!!!!! Karen is going out of her ways to depart them!! LOL..

You know....Nicky Wu still looks young and good for his age...hehehe

Briefing photos at the press confrence
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i52.tinypic.com/212vbc5.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i51.tinypic.com/v40zk2.jpg')
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 12-06-10 at 08:28 AM.

More photos...man, she does look stony-faced sandwiched between Nicky and Kevin.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/8833/bbjx17.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/8291/bbjx11.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/3299/bbjx10.jpg')

You know....Nicky Wu still looks young and good for his age...hehehe
    i agree xiao xiao! i was just thinking that. i wouldnt mind if he was the one LSS fell in love with

oh, and i'm assuming that li geng xin (is that his name?), the new tangren guy, is the one farthest to the right in the group picture above?