Page 63 of 421 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113163 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 8417

Thread: Liu Shi Shi 刘诗诗

oh, i agree also. thank god, i was hoping they wouldnt use the same makeup in the series as the costume fitting ones. she looks so washed out and pale in those. the set picture looks much better

LSS shows off the real jewelries and jades...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i54.tinypic.com/2e5lfuq.jpg')

I don't think we've seen these ones....
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i53.tinypic.com/34es482.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i51.tinypic.com/1zd42s7.jpg')
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 12-07-10 at 11:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    Omg....the below picture sorta make it look like YH was looking at LSS like a broken-up couple who still have feelings for each other, but she have her bf next to her....LOL
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i52.tinypic.com/euiuk4.jpg')
    Yeah, like why is she with uncle rather than hot young man? That's the main problem I have with the Ruo Xi character.

Just read this article about Kevin moving to Mainland since falling out of TVB's favour after he broke up with their IT girl Charmaine Sheh:
    http://ent.ifeng.com/tv/news/hk/deta...398033_0.shtml
    http://ent.163.com/10/1206/22/6N8LR0P800032KMI.html
    http://ent.southcn.com/8/2010-12/08/...t_18248513.htm
    He says he has a new job in Shanghai (where Tangren is based!). If he's going to take Yuan Hong's place in Tangren San Bao (Tangren Three Treasures), I'm giving up.
    Last edited by kengyew; 12-08-10 at 09:13 AM.

xiaolong, do you still think LSS was cast at the last minute or already chosen when they first announced the series?
    I honestly think it's last minute - she doesn't even seem that prepared for it. Bu Bu was suppose to start filming Sep/Oct 2010 right after Strange Hero. Karen already committed her to Next Miracle during that time - and filming location of Next Miracle was in Hangzhou, while Bu Bu is filming in Hengdian (Shanghai).

While it's possible to film 2-3 projects at the same time, they have to be in the same location and the role for the other production(s) can only be a guest or minor role. E.g. Yang Mi filmed CP3 and Hong Lou Meng at the same time - she was lead in CP3 but minor character in Hong Lou Meng. Hu Ge's character in 1911 Revolution gets killed off early, so he has time to come for Bu Bu and Strange Hero press events. He will only start on Gao Shou Ru Lin after Tang Yan finishes Ad World with Raymond Lam and Yuan Hong.

Yuan Hong wanting to film Ruby's series at the same time as Bu Bu is tricky. 13th Prince is not a headliner lead but still an important role. And I heard the role he's trying to film in Qing Shi, while not the lead, is quite substantial too. Too bad he passed up the lead in Qing Shi as he couldn't get out of his commitment to Bu Bu. I much rather see him with pre-Song Dynasty hair than bald...AND romancing Ruby.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 12-08-10 at 06:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    I honestly think it's last minute - she doesn't even seem that prepared for it. Bu Bu was suppose to start filming Sep/Oct 2010 right after Strange Hero. Karen already committed her to Next Miracle during that time - and filming location of Next Miracle was in Hangzhou, while Bu Bu is filming in Hengdian (Shanghai).
    True...even if she's the last minute, how could they just tell the actress they've already offered the role to just forget it? I wondered who they had already offered the role too? Could it be Janine during the time Karen wanted Janine to sign with Tangren? Anyways, it doesn't matter anymore...

About Strange Hero
    Looks like the series will broadcast in January 2011, according to the blog below they begin publicity the 18th?
    @EdwinSFC:刚刚Edwin透露 将於12月18日到南宁出席歌友会, 12月19-22到福建及长沙宣传@怪侠一枝梅2010 , 12月29日到上海出席必瘦站举办之活动! 原文转发(7)|原文评论(9)

And I'm keeping my fingers crossed for YH to be in Ruby's series also

He says he has a new job in Shanghai (where Tangren is based!). If he's going to take Yuan Hong's place in Tangren San Bao (Tangren Three Treasures), I'm giving up.
    I certainly hope not! He's too old for the position and Karen usually sign the younger and fresher ones. I think she will start molding Lin Geng Xin to take YH's place. She already started him in Strange Hero and now Bu Bu.
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 12-08-10 at 07:54 AM.

Well, filming was delayed by 3 months. Whoever was offered the Ruo Xi role first would have gone on to another project if she's a popular actress.

Edwin's wei bo - First publicity/press event will be at Nanning on 18 Dec. Next at Fujian (I think one of which is Happy 100) from 19-22 Dec for Strange Hero roadshows. Then to Shanghai on 29 Dec for ribbon-cutting event.

It amazes me how much publicity this production is getting already. News all over the web, sooooooooo..... much more than Tian Ya!
    Well, the optimal publicity is generated when two hands clap. They can choose to go cheap and be reactive (e.g. like with Tian Ya) OR go all out to issue press releases, organize roadshows + press conferences and advertise, advertise, advertise (e.g. buy TV airtime space for trailers, radio spots, outdoor space for billboards, rotating banners on popular online sites, ads in magazines and newspapers etc).

And c'mon, she will go all out to ensure Bu Bu Jing Xin's publicity will overshadow Gong's.

And OOHH! Strange Hero will broadcast as the same time as Gong!!

Strange Hero's PR/advertising is normal, altho the theatre preview is pretty unique. Most production companies do all that to draw viewers. Yu Zheng does the same amount of PR/advertising, even for his lousiest production Suo Qing Qiu 锁清秋 (Four Women Conflict )/Tian Di Bu Rong, which was even more boring than Janine's scenes in Tian Ya. The reactively-publicized Tian Ya was the rare exception.

Zhang Ji Zhong's Journey To The West gets just as much publicity as Bu Bu Jing Xin, but I can't be bothered bcos I don't like fairy stories.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 12-08-10 at 11:33 AM.

Wow it's been awhile since I've checked this thread so many info
    omg the trio r there...together?!
    man it sux that Karen won't let them be together. she really wants to get rid of the pairing
    well i think at least they're going to be in the same drama one last time.
    i wonder how they're going to get along when they're filming for the drama?
    do you guys think that they could get along during filming? (unless karen is supervising LSS's actions/movements like 24/7)
    i also have another question, does YH&LSS's characters interact in the drama?

Hmmmmmmmmmm.....look again. I think Lin Geng Xin is the tallest one! From this picture...I actually think Lin Geng Xin is better-looking than Hu Ge..hehe
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i55.tinypic.com/2v27bxg.jpg')

LOL...nope my crystal ball didn't tell me when the show will be filmed...LOL! Just kidding.....
    did you guys notice how Karen is holding hands with the girls?
    it's like she has her grip around both of them heh heh

Quote Originally Posted by blue_angel_10392 View Post
    did you guys notice how Karen is holding hands with the girls?
    it's like she has her grip around both of them heh heh
    She wants to "protect" them from Yuan Hong.

man it sux that Karen won't let them be together. she really wants to get rid of the pairing
    do you guys think that they could get along during filming? (unless karen is supervising LSS's actions/movements like 24/7)
    I doubt we will see BTS shots of their interaction with mother hen looking over her 24/7.
    Well, we can only rely on memories...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/8950/yhlss2.jpg')

i also have another question, does YH&LSS's characters interact in the drama?
    I haven't got round to reading the book (it's in three thick volumes! ), but here's the Baidu summary of 13th Prince's relationship with Ruo Xi.

然后是十三,自他强硬把若曦带去喝酒,两个人变成了推心置腹的朋友。十三是几个阿哥里最能理解若曦的人。他 们彼此互相欣赏,视为知己,不掺杂任何杂质。十三因为支持老四而被幽禁,却也因为支持老四最终没被幽禁。十 三有幸遇到绿芜,起初他只是同若曦一样视她为知己,可十年的幽禁,只有那么个弱女子陪着她,他怎会不心动。 雍正登基,他终于可以过安宁的日子了,却不想绿芜走了。然后,若曦也走了,留下的只有一个会令他想起往事的 女儿。虽说后来他过的还算好,可是也许心已经伤死了

Basically, 13th Prince and Ruo Xi become close, but he will keep a distance from her romantically bcos 4th Prince likes her, so ultimately he will marry Lu Wu. However, 13th Prince is the one who understands Ruo Xi the most, though he puts his loyalty to 4th Prince before her. He even takes the blame for 4th Prince's crime and goes to jail for 10 years on his behalf.

I know in history, the original crown prince was 2nd Prince, but Kangxi dispose of 2nd Prince because he staged a coup d'etat. Historians point to evidence that 4th Prince cooperated with 2nd Prince in the coup d'etat, but 13th Prince took the blame for the crime and went to jail for it.

Here's YH's wei bo reply to someone who asked him, "Why do you want to bother being in Bu Bu Jing Xin when that witch relegated you to a support role?"

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/8770/yhweibo.jpg')
    Translation: "It's a matter of expanding the "support" in the role to one leaves a mark on the audience."
    Last edited by xiaolong; 12-08-10 at 09:02 PM.

HAHAHA that made me actually laugh out loud xiao long. had anyone been in my room they would have definitely been like, "whats wrong with you?" lol

Hmmmmmmmmmm.....look again. I think Lin Geng Xin is the tallest one! From this picture...I actually think Lin Geng Xin is better-looking than Hu Ge..hehe
    Hu Ge is 184cm, Yuan Hong is 181cm. I think Lin Geng Xin and Hu Ge look about the same height. Looks like they may promote Lin Geng Xin to replace Yuan Hong as Shi Shi's new leading man? Ruo Xi will ultimately marry 14th Prince. And 14th has more scenes than 13th.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    Hey, wouldn't it be nice if Wallace Huo joined the Tangren family? Lol, I'm probably the only person who thinks this way.
    I doubt Wallace Huo will join Tangren. He also acts in Yu Zheng dramas. Plus he's close to Ruby Lin. He will probably just stay with Huayi to keep neutral.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 12-08-10 at 09:23 PM.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/8770/yhweibo.jpg')
    Translation: "It's a matter of expanding the "support" in the role to one leaves a mark on the audience."
    This is so true....

YH has always liked playing supporting roles vs. being male lead. Besides, he was excellent in being a baddie so this role may suit him more....and I believe he could outshine the two male leads (i.e. such as in the roles of Yelu Xie and Yang Kang), given that he have substantial screen time and Karen not delete his scenes, if she does, we won't get to see how awesome he is (I have the feeling she will destroy him again)...
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 12-08-10 at 09:26 PM.

Looks like they may promote Lin Geng Xin to replace Yuan Hong as Shi Shi's new leading man? Ruo Xi will ultimately marry 14th Prince. And 14th has more scenes than 13th.
    My exact thought! That is why I am actually rooting for the 14th prince. I just hope they focus enough on Ruo Xi and the 14th's relationship instead of her entanglement with the other two princes.

What's really irksome is that people are going to compare the performances of Liu Shi Shi in Bu Bu and Yang Mi in Gong. Those two girls are obviously very close BFFs and probably don't like being set up as rivals by their respective bosses. But just grit their teeth and bear it.

I believe he could outshine the two male leads (i.e. such as in the roles of Yelu Xie and Yang Kang), given that he have substantial screen time and Karen not delete his scenes, if she does, we won't get to see how awesome he is (I have the feeling she will destroy him again)...
    I'm not optimistic about it either. I rather he concentrates on Ruby's Qing Shi rather than risk his best scenes deleted in Bu Bu (see Tian Ya as very obvious evidence - Karen even sacrificing most of Shi Shi's scenes just to destroy Yuan Hong's role).
    Last edited by yangjia; 12-08-10 at 10:22 PM.

Omg....the below picture sorta make it look like YH was looking at LSS like a broken-up couple who still have feelings for each other, but she have her bf next to her....LOL, you girls know what I'm talking about?...hehehe...

Just look at the both of them, none of them were paying attention to what's going on on stage when everybody else was...LOL.
    I took a double look...I think he's really looking at her!

I hope Hu Ge will come in and peace manage the Karen-YH situation to ensure his scenes won't be cut. I notice Hu Ge was sitting next to Karen throughout the press conference and talking a lot to her. Then after the press conference, he stole Kevin's seat to talk to YH and they continued buddy talking at the cocktail.

As for Karen vs YH - it's like TOTAL avoidance... Absolutely no side glances whatsoever on either side and they looked like they stayed at least 10m from one another.

Too bad for YH that his eyes are so big - so easy to observe. He has the biggest eyes I've seen on an Asian male actor.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 12-08-10 at 10:52 PM.

I took a double look...I think he's really looking at her!

I hope Hu Ge will come in and peace manage the Karen-YH situation to ensure his scenes won't be cut. I notice Hu Ge was sitting next to Karen throughout the press conference and talking a lot to her. Then after the press conference, he stole Kevin's seat to talk to YH and they continued buddy talking at the cocktail.

As for Karen vs YH - it's like TOTAL avoidance... Absolutely no side glances whatsoever on either side and they looked like they stayed at least 10m from one another.

Too bad for YH that his eyes are so big - so easy to observe. He has the biggest eyes I've seen on an Asian male actor.
    yea YH was looking at LSS like as if he was accusing her of something that she did wrong heh heh
    *o*wow hopefully HG will help give YH more scenes than Tian Ya (even though i haven't watched it yet, still waitin for them eng subs)
    yea i agree with you that YH has big eyes.
    also thanks for the info it helped me understand better
    i hope that YH&LSS will get some interesting fight scenes xD *sigh* kinda reminds me of LOCH when they were fighting about money lol xD (yea i'm kinda wierd xp)

Quote Originally Posted by yangjia View Post
    What's really irksome is that people are going to compare the performances of Liu Shi Shi in Bu Bu and Yang Mi in Gong. Those two girls are obviously very close BFFs and probably don't like being set up as rivals by their respective bosses.
    It's inevitable and definitely people will compare because they are playing the same role. Luckily, the series will be a year apart so it shouldn't be that bad and hopefully people will forget about Gong by the time Bu Bu broadcast next year.....by the way, I just saw the Opening Theme for Gong (Yang Mi version of the theme song). To be honest, I'm not impressed. Yu Zheng used the same kind of theme/CG as Scheming Beauty and I thought it was cheesy. Also, I couldn't bare to listen to Yang Mi's singing any longer (sorry mimi....LOL) so I had to stop watching it.....hehehe.

Gosh, the three are sitting so tightly close....I thought LSS looked beautiful in this picture
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i53.tinypic.com/11v5zbp.jpg')

Hard to believe that it was a year ago (December 16th, 2009) that LSS and YH was on the exact same stage for Tian Ya's press conference, but with a very different atmosphere...
    See how they interact with each other in this video compared to the recent Bu Bu press conference.....**sigh** what a shame

Touch-up after a crying scene.....
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i54.tinypic.com/2j1qsxz.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i51.tinypic.com/jrb494.jpg')
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 12-09-10 at 07:58 PM.

Hard to believe that it was a year ago (December 16th, 2009) that LSS and YH was on the exact same stage for Tian Ya's press conference. See how they interact with each other in this video compared to the recent Bu Bu press conference.....
    Oh man! It's soooooo even more obvious now - the COMPLETE difference in body chemistry!

Aiyoh, I told you her smile looks fake.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/5016/lssj.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/7260/lss2.jpg')

HU GE!! We are ALL counting on you to be peace-maker!!! (looks like he's part of Tangren senior management now)
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/1276/hgkaren.jpg')
    Last edited by xiaolong; 12-09-10 at 05:05 AM.

when is both bu bu n gong showing? where to watch it

Quote Originally Posted by lovedrama View Post
    when is both bu bu n gong showing? where to watch it
    Gong will premiere on Hunan TV on 2 Jan 2011.

Filming of Bu Bu Jing Xin is now taking place in Hengdian, Shanghai, from now until end-March 2011. Broadcast should be about 4-5 months after that - say July/August 2011.