Page 67 of 421 FirstFirst ... 17575859606162636465666768697071727374757677117167 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 8417

Thread: Liu Shi Shi 刘诗诗

Strange Hero Opening Theme Song released today!

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    She did very little to promote YH.
    he's doing more promising projects with bigger stars
    he'll make an appearance at the New Year countdown special with Hu Ge.
    Well, not really true. YH was named as one of her "Tangren San Bao" (Tangren Three Treasures). Actually, last year and early this year, she had big plans to market YH & LSS coupling, e.g. hype about their kiss in Tian Ya, promo pics of them together in Tian Ya, hype about their couple shoot in March...and then something went wrong.

Actually, not just YH, but also LSS - her projects outside of Tangren aren't really memorable. White Snake was truly boring. YH's previous Qing roles were history-education-type projects which are not always wildly popular. Yellow Dress Maiden was LSS' only remembered non-Tangren role, but it was such a bit/guest appearance. Hopefully The Next Miracle will be a breakthrough for her. As for HG, The Myth was terrible but was a big hit...what can I say?

Raymond Lam's series sounds good. CCTV New Year Countdown - now THAT surprised me. I guess Junping has better contacts in the industry.

That MV REALLY makes me want to buy Strange Hero comic book. Hope they release it on YesAsia. They have the LOCH2008 picture book on YesAsia, so I'm optimistic they will have Strange Hero comic book available soon. Mainland series aren't popular in HK bcos the Hongkongers are very protective of their own entertainment industry, so don't think I can buy it off the streets.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 12-16-10 at 06:25 PM.

YAYYYYY!!!!! I haven't seen the video yet because I'm on a school computer and they've blocked Youtube, but I'm watching it right away when I get home. But I'm getting too excited so I might just bypass it, hehehe.

Yeah, LSS hasn't really received too much attention for her non-Tangren projects. I found absolutely nothing about Madame White Snake online except for a few appearances in multifandom MV's.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Well, not really true. YH was named as one of her "Tangren San Bao" (Tangren Three Treasures). Actually, last year and early this year, she had big plans to market YH & LSS coupling, e.g. hype about their kiss in Tian Ya, promo pics of them together in Tian Ya, hype about their couple shoot in March...and then something went wrong.

Actually, not just YH, but also LSS - her projects outside of Tangren aren't really memorable. White Snake was truly boring. YH's previous Qing roles were history-education-type projects which are not always wildly popular. Yellow Dress Maiden was LSS' only remembered non-Tangren role, but it was such a bit/guest appearance. Hopefully The Next Miracle will be a breakthrough for her. As for HG, The Myth was terrible but was a big hit...what can I say?

Raymond Lam's series sounds good. CCTV New Year Countdown - now THAT surprised me. I guess Junping has better contacts in the industry.
    IMO, YH named "Tangren Three Treasures" was just given. I mean, who else would be in it unless them three(Hu Ge, YH, LSS)? YH have been with Tangren for 7 years, and she didn't seem to pay that much attention to him(individually promote him), not that I've known or seen anyways...

Strange Hero
    last conference today. First broadcast of the series will be December 22 on Jiangsu Arts Channel.
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 12-20-10 at 12:35 AM.

Press conference is going on right now!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i56.tinypic.com/2sb07xk.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i52.tinypic.com/6tjqtk.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i53.tinypic.com/v8czdg.jpg')
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 12-20-10 at 01:24 AM.

Ma Tianyu's hair looks like a mop.

LSS and Ma Tianyu share a "private moment" in the 3rd pic. Awww...

She didn't sympathise with YH's poor lost doggie, but she assured him on her weibo, "13th Prince, don't worry, I will be back on time."
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4443/yhlssweibo.jpg')
    Aiyoh, he's rushing to film...maybe so that he can go to Ruby's series?
    Last edited by xiaolong; 12-20-10 at 06:54 AM.

OMG! I think Wallace and LSS do have a kissing scene!

More conference pictures...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i56.tinypic.com/w1pdmp.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i55.tinypic.com/25exj61.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i51.tinypic.com/5l594g.jpg')

LSS and Ma Tianyu share a "private moment" in the 3rd pic. Awww...

She didn't sympathise with YH's poor lost doggie, but she assured him on her weibo, "13th Prince, don't worry, I will be back on time."
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4443/yhlssweibo.jpg')
    Aiyoh, he's rushing to film...maybe so that he can go to Ruby's series?
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....more like he can't wait to see her! LOL...
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 12-20-10 at 08:00 AM.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....more like he can't wait to see her! LOL...
    Can't wait to see who? LSS or Ruby?

OMG! I think Wallace and LSS do have a kissing scene!

BAAAAHHH!! I'm going to kill Wallace for bursting my bubble. And you Xiao Xiao for giving me such high hopes. When the interviewer asked Wallace about the kissing scene with LSS, he said it's not really kissing, it was her character giving him mouth-to-mouth resuscitation when he was injured (4:29). AAARRRRGGGH!

So the kissing was just giving air?!!! I really don't count Hu Ge "kissing"/giving air to Lin Jiayu underwater in Young Warriors as real kissing.

Also, they commented on LSS and Ma Tianyu's close friendship, observing their matching outfits on stage (02:00). Hey LSS, the guy's like gay?!
    Last edited by xiaolong; 12-20-10 at 09:06 AM.

Hahaha...xiaolong, that's a good one

I like Ruby, so she can have YH. I actually like the idea of LSS seeing other men...

I like Ruby, so she can have YH. I actually like the idea of LSS seeing other men...
    Well, LSS is so young and has lots of time to date. But she sounds like the type who needs a really stable, devoted guy. YH - not sure if he's ready to settle down.

From what I read on some tieba thread (don't know reliable or not), YH already broke up with his "quan wai" (i.e. outside entertainment circle) gf and is going with that Xie something something from Dr Tao. And yet seems to be spending lotsa time with Ruby. Who knows lah.

I'll translate the whole interview once I get over at Wallace for bursting my hopes about his hot kissing scene with LSS.

Wow! I'm back in Malaysia and been so busy with Xmas preps...such a treat to see ALL THE GREAT NEWS ABOUT STRANGE HERO!!! I haven't anticipated a series this much for a long loooonnng time. Iljimae is also one of my all time K-drama favourites. Thanks everyone for all the updates!!

In fact, LSS and YH may become rivals. Yu Zheng may have earlier slammed Ruby for rejecting Mei Ren Tian Xia, but he recently reinstated her in his weibo.
    Just checked...YZ reinstated her, she DIDN'T reinstate him back! He's just hankering after what he can't get. So no worries, HongShi will always always be close friends!
    Last edited by kengyew; 12-20-10 at 11:07 AM.

BAAAAHHH!! I'm going to kill Wallace for bursting my bubble. And you Xiao Xiao for giving me such high hopes. When the interviewer asked Wallace about the kissing scene with LSS, he said it's not really kissing, it was her character giving him mouth-to-mouth resuscitation when he was injured (4:29). AAARRRRGGGH!

So the kissing was just giving air?!!! I really don't count Hu Ge "kissing"/giving air to Lin Jiayu underwater in Young Warriors as real kissing.

Also, they commented on LSS and Ma Tianyu's close friendship, observing their matching outfits on stage (02:00). Hey LSS, the guy's like gay?!
    Don't blame me!!...LOL, what do I know? I just saw the title of the video about kissing(it got me excited) and I just made an assumption...hehehe. How would I know, I didn't understand a single thing in the interview

Hey...lip touching is kissing in my opinion, don't care what Wallace said...hehehe. Besides, we have yet to see how long the lips touched. Just because he didn't respond back cuz he was unconcious doesn't mean she didn't kiss him...LOL

Dang xiaolong! Can you not remind me how gay Ma Tianyu is please?..LOL

Beautiful Iljimae cake huh?
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i53.tinypic.com/ng9d0l.jpg')
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 12-20-10 at 12:50 PM.

Yeah Xiao Xiao, but I want to see lip muscles, real moving lip muscles, you know what I mean? Even Hu Ge and Yang Mi kiss in CP3 is...cheh!

Looking forward to seeing new developments in your YouTube channel over the next few weeks.

Dun worry, YouTube is blocked in Mainland, they won't take anything down at all. What they dun know wun hurt them.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 12-20-10 at 12:41 PM.

Yeah Xiao Xiao, but I want to see lip muscles, real moving lip muscles, you know what I mean?
    LOL. that made me laugh. that's all

From what I read on some tieba thread (don't know reliable or not), YH already broke up with his "quan wai" (i.e. outside entertainment circle) gf and is going with that Xie something something from Dr Tao. And yet seems to be spending lotsa time with Ruby. Who knows lah.
    Really? Hmmmmmmm....not that beauty matters that much, but I don't remember any actress in Dr. Tao that struck me IMO. But if it's true, I'm happy for him

I think him hanging around Ruby may be a distracting factor for his real relationship? I mean, it's only natural that people speculate him and Ruby's relationship since they're in the public eyes and he can hang around her all he wants because they're only friends and have nothing to hide.

Also, they commented on LSS and Ma Tianyu's close friendship, observing their matching outfits on stage (02:00).
    Except Ma Tianyu's outfit is better looking than LSS!! LOL....
    She looked very dress down at this conference, not her usual stylish self

Look!Look! would you just look at where Ma Tianyu's hand is???!!! LOL....
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i52.tinypic.com/f20e9h.jpg')
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 12-20-10 at 07:56 PM.

Look!Look! would you just look at where Ma Tianyu's hand is???!!! LOL....
    OMG!!! Ma Tianyu is feeling her up! In that case, I'm having doubts he's gay.

That's the exact same spot where Hu Ge's hand went during one of the CP3 promos, remember? Remember?!!

Actually, come to think of it, YH has never really touched her in any of their public appearances. He only touched her onscreen in LOCH where YK grabbed MNC's waist during the joust for spouse. But off-screen, he seems really careful about keeping his hands to himself, unlike Ma Tianyu and HG. Yet he can spark off fans' excitement by just standing/sitting next to her? Hey, how about Ma Tianyu's hand!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i53.tinypic.com/v8czdg.jpg')
    OOOOHHH, I just love this picture of those two sharing a private moment together on stage, like oblivious to everyone around them.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 12-20-10 at 11:08 PM.

Watch how adorable these guys were during the "after conference" interview...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i53.tinypic.com/2q84huf.jpg')

That's the exact same spot where Hu Ge's hand went during one of the CP3 promos, remember? Remember?!!
    Yep! Except Hu Ge's hand was further down on her waist...hehehe. Here is the picture!! LOL...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i53.tinypic.com/2zyai4n.jpg')

I think Hu Ge and LSS looked so cute in this picture!
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 12-20-10 at 11:55 PM.

^Whoa!!!
    I've never seen that before. Actually, I've never seen photos of them in those clothes either. What part of the CP3 promotion was this? A press conference? And Yang Mi is looking their direction, lol.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Dragon here are clips of the promo above...

This video is funny See Hu Ge wearing a dress!
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 12-21-10 at 12:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    ^Whoa!!!
    I've never seen that before. Actually, I've never seen photos of them in those clothes either. What part of the CP3 promotion was this? A press conference? And Yang Mi is looking their direction, lol.
    Actually the HG touching LSS' bum photo sparked off a lot of speculation in the Chinese media that they are dating in secret. But too bad it's not true, since HG's mother wants him to date a female scientist, so no chance for LSS OR Yang Mi. And Ariel's attached (I suspect to Eddie P).

Really? Hmmmmmmm....not that beauty matters that much, but I don't remember any actress in Dr. Tao that struck me IMO.
    Actually dunno whether true or not. Netizens are just speculating bcos YH recently posted a close-up photo he took with Xie Wen Xuan during her birthday on his weibo.

Anyway, Hu Ge once said so long as the girl is pretty YH will like her (胡歌说只要是美女老O都喜欢) and Eddie Peng/Janine has said YH is "se" (色 - flirtatious).

So there you go.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 12-21-10 at 11:25 AM.