Page 74 of 421 FirstFirst ... 24646566676869707172737475767778798081828384124174 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 8417

Thread: Liu Shi Shi 刘诗诗

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    I found this to be more adorable
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i56.tinypic.com/rvgh7a.jpg')

MTY and LSS had plenty of love...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i49.tinypic.com/2qbdwmf.jpg')
    Oooooh! Lovely!

At least Ruby has not tried to steal MTY away from LSS...yet!

Well, YH did give up hot romancing Ruby in Qing Shi to "come back" to Bu Bu and help out LSS .

Anyway, some nasty media reports called Ruby & YH "jie di lian" (姐弟恋) - cougar-cub couple . Just as well Yan Kuan took the role instead since he looks more age appropriate.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 01-25-11 at 12:53 PM.

Anyway, some nasty media reports called Ruby & YH "jie di lian" (姐弟恋) - cougar-cub couple . Just as well Yan Kuan took the role instead since he looks more age appropriate.
    Awwwwwwww...that is so mean of the media! I actually would prefer YH to take up the role in Ruby's series, I'm sure LSS can manage without him

Even though I like Ruby, I have to say she looks very mature in those pics in the Qing Shi thread. She might even look older than Yan Kuan and Wallace, let alone YH. Hopefully she'll have a more youthful appearance throughout the series...

xiaolong, by any chance you've come across Karen's weibo talking about Tian Zhihen? I think they're prepping for that series next. I know awhile back LSS was announced to be in it, but then she said she'll be taking a break and travel with her friends after Bu Bu.....gosh I hope she's still in it.

It seems like Guo Xiaoting has a good amount of scenes in Bu Bu, so I'm thinking Karen may try to promote her and Lin Geng Xin to be in Tian Zhihen instead
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 01-25-11 at 05:47 PM.

She might even look older than Yan Kuan and Wallace, let alone YH.
    Hey, they (and especially Yan Kuan) don't look that old.

Strange Hero was Wallace's old-looking series. Observe these younger-looking photos from 2009/2010:
    http://ent.sina.com.cn/d/2009-05-18/15102525019.shtml
    http://ent.sina.com.cn/d/2009-05-18/15132525067.shtml
    http://ent.sina.com.cn/d/2009-05-18/15152525103.shtml
    http://ent.sina.com.cn/d/2009-05-18/15122525054.shtml
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

xiaolong, by any chance you've come across Karen's weibo talking about Tian Zhihen? I think they're prepping for that series next. I know awhile back LSS was announced to be in it, but then she said she'll be taking a break and travel with her friends after Bu Bu.....gosh I hope she's still in it.

It seems like Guo Xiaoting has a good amount of scenes in Bu Bu, so I'm thinking Karen may try to promote her and Lin Geng Xin to be in Tian Zhihen instead
    Really? From what I see on Karen's weibo, she's been talking about cats and dogs!

Anyway, how long a holiday can LSS take? Maybe 3 to 4 weeks? Most likely holidaying with MTY - YM & YH are already scheduled back-to-back for other projects so don't think they have time.

I do get the feeling Lin Gengxin may helm Tian Zhi Hen - he has even more scenes in Bu Bu than Guo Xiaoting and is looking very good! Wondering when Hu Ge will ever have time to film Zhuge Liang.

I thought Wallace looks the same now as those 2009 pics. He looks older in Strange Hero bcos LSS has a very youthful look, but he will look young with Ruby in Qing Shi . Man, among all her roles, LSS looks most mature as SN, but yet makes Wallace look older.

Awwwwwwww...that is so mean of the media! I actually would prefer YH to take up the role in Ruby's series, I'm sure LSS can manage without him
    I think he also got pulled back into Bu Bu bcos of Tong Hua. Tong Hua likes him! I've read parts of the Qing Shi novel online...man, lots of hot making out scenes - I'm sure he would have loved that. From the Bu Bu stills I've seen, not sure if LSS will get to make out with Kevin & Nicky. Action seems more focus on the whole political situation.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 01-25-11 at 09:39 PM.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/5834/bbjx8.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/8291/bbjx11.jpg')

Found it!! From Karen's weibo...
    蔡艺侬:终于开完第三个会!中午与轩辕剑编剧饭局,他们被禁锢在横店写剧本;然后去看步步发布会场地;之后 回小白楼开轩辕剑筹备会;再跑去化妆间蹭红豆汤看俊男美女;接着开公司年度制作计划会;晚饭后与各部门主管 开步步惊心工作大会商量发布会安排…井井有序的一天!报完流水帐,还得看剧本去,晚安~

1月23日 23:31 来自iPhone客户端转发(145) | 收藏 | 评论(358)

Hey, they (and especially Yan Kuan) don't look that old.
    No, I didn't say Wallace and Yan Kuan looked old, but seeing Ruby's pic in the Qing Shi thread, I thought she might look older than the two male leads...

From the Bu Bu stills I've seen, not sure if LSS will get to make out with Kevin & Nicky.
    Oh goodness! Sorry, but I do not want to see LSS make out in any series....
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 01-25-11 at 11:25 PM.

Oh goodness! Sorry, but I do not want to see LSS make out in any series....:rof:
    Huh? But how come you got so excited when you heard about LSS "kiss" with Wallace in Strange Hero?

If you don't want to see her get stuck to YH, she has to make out with other actors onscreen.

I came across this article about famous Chinese stars and their jitters over their first onscreen love scenes:
    http://news.cnwest.com/content/2011-...nt_4054610.htm
    Interestingly, Ruby got angry with Zhou Jie for attempting to French kiss her in HZGG.

Karen's weibo was just talking about the script for Tian Zhi Hen Xuan Yuan Sword being prepared. She will start the filming preps and castings after Bu Bu finishes filming, then have a press conference to announce the cast list. I wager that all these stuff will take 4 months. She's also talking about her plans for Bu Bu's PR campaign.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 01-25-11 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Huh? But how come you got so excited when you heard about LSS "kiss" with Wallace in Strange Hero?
    I remember being excited about the romance scenes, not necessary the "kiss" I don't think(forgot)....hehehehe. Maybe I have a different image of the term "making out"...LOL

Rumor is that MTY to be male lead in Tian Zhi Hen, or maybe that's who they wanted to star in with LSS
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 01-25-11 at 11:26 PM.

I just saw the title of the video about kissing(it got me excited) and I just made an assumption...hehehe. How would I know, I didn't understand a single thing in the interview

Hey...lip touching is kissing in my opinion, don't care what Wallace said...hehehe. Besides, we have yet to see how long the lips touched. Just because he didn't respond back cuz he was unconcious doesn't mean she didn't kiss him...LOL

I think it's a real pity that Wallace didn't get to "respond" in that scene. He seems to really go for it in kissing scenes, and he does look like a good kisser. I'm sure LSS would have loved it. (After all, she sounded rather pleasant about YH's kisses, right?)

Wondering when Hu Ge will ever have time to film Zhuge Liang.
    He doesn't seem to mind doing 10 million things at the same time (insane!), so I guess whenever Tangren's ready? Tangren still has to film Tian Zi Hen, so...it could be 2012 by the time they start filming.

I thought Wallace looks the same now as those 2009 pics. He looks older in Strange Hero bcos LSS has a very youthful look, but he will look young with Ruby in Qing Shi . Man, among all her roles, LSS looks most mature as SN, but yet makes Wallace look older.
    Lv Yi in Xin Yi Jian Mei doesn't make him look old though, and she looks about 15 in that series.
    But LSS's youthful look probably has a lot to do with it. He does look younger next to Tong Liya. It could also be the facial hair, which is what Wallace himself blames it on. And maybe also the fact that his character's so serious, which means he's constantly frowning.

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao
    I thought she might look older than the two male leads...
    I always thought she looked older than Wallace, even back in the Sound of Colour days. And Yan Kuan looks younger than Wallace.
    (And Wallace has the occasional grey hair, btw. He said that was why he had to dye his hair for Tang Lang. Or it could have been his "cold humour" and he was only kidding about it. I couldn't tell. I've poured through HQs and couldn't spot any.)
    Last edited by Dragon Heiress; 01-25-11 at 11:33 PM.
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Okay fine!! you got me!!
    But the term "making out" bothers me....it sounded worse than "kissing", know what I mean?

oops! My bad...hahah. Shouldn't use the term "making out". Let's stick to "kissing".

Just that the more I read Qing Shi, the more I feel it's so...errr...there's a lot of...mmm..."hot" scenes. So the term "making out" crossed my mind. Frankly, I'd prefer to do without the Fuya character and have the kings fight out with each other (and have their own relationships rather than loving the same woman!).

Rumor is that MTY to be male lead in Tian Zhi Hen, or maybe that's who they wanted to star in with LSS
    Oh my! I would looovve to see MTY as LSS' male lead! Don't you think he looks like Leslie Cheung . He totally deserves to be rich & famous after struggling through such a sad childhood.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    I think it's a real pity that Wallace didn't get to "respond" in that scene. He seems to really go for it in kissing scenes, and he does look like a good kisser. I'm sure LSS would have loved it. (After all, she sounded rather pleasant about YH's kisses, right?)
    I bought Detective Tang Lang series DVD on Dragon's recommendation (it better be good Dragon!). I've only glanced through Detective Tang Lang and Sound of Colors, but he does have some really good kissing scenes there!

Not sure if she felt "pleasant" about YH's kisses. I thought she looked shocked in the 3rd LOCH kiss. I read that YH teased her after that about tasting her mouthwash - that wasn't nice! Even the much more experienced Ruby wasn't happy with Zhou Jie trying to French kiss her.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 01-26-11 at 04:07 AM.

I came across this article about famous Chinese stars and their jitters over their first onscreen love scenes:
    http://news.cnwest.com/content/2011-...nt_4054610.htm
    Interestingly, Ruby got angry with Zhou Jie for attempting to French kiss her in HZGG.
    LOL i would be pissed if he tried to french kiss me too! although their kiss in HZGG 2 was pretty intense...lol

I bought Detective Tang Lang series DVD on Dragon's recommendation (it better be good Dragon!). I've only glanced through Detective Tang Lang and Sound of Colors, but he does have some really good kissing scenes there!
    I promise, Tang Lang's really good!

Not sure if she felt "pleasant" about YH's kisses. I thought she looked shocked in the 3rd LOCH kiss. I read that YH teased her after that about tasting her mouthwash - that wasn't nice! Even the much more experienced Ruby wasn't happy with Zhou Jie trying to French kiss her.
    Yeah, that was kind of mean of him. Well, I was just guessing based on her reaction to questions in interviews and stuff. Although she was nearly in tears after the first time...
    Well, Wallace did a French in Tian Xia Di Yi but Michelle didn't seem to mind at all. She said in an interview that Wallace was her ideal man and how great they are for each other or something but their personalities are too different so it wouldn't work out. In your dreams, girl.
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

I always thought she looked older than Wallace, even back in the Sound of Colour days. And Yan Kuan looks younger than Wallace.
    On the contrary, I think Yan Kuan looks waaaay older than Wallace in the Qing Shi photos. Wallace looks the youngest among the husbands...in fact, he looks like a little boy next to Ruby! And even younger than Tony Yang who acts as his younger brother.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.sinaimg.cn/dy/slidenews/4_img/2011_04/704_258300_474194.jpg')
    Ugh! I'm changing my mind...Yan Kuan's just OK, looks more late 30s - I get the feeling he will act too cheesy for the role. Tony Yang's not great-looking. Wallace's the most promising among her hubs.

In Strange Hero, he looks more much more grown-up next to LSS.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i56.tinypic.com/2k0gpg.jpg')
    Last edited by xiaolong; 01-26-11 at 02:15 PM.

I think it's the hairstyles...I definitely know Ruby can look younger then that. I thought Wallace looked better in Strange Hero when he had the up-do than in Qing Shi Yan Kuan, may-be overrated on his looks, he doesn't look as charming as he gets older. Could you imagine YH (who probably looked younger than Wallace and Yan Kuan) against Ruby in this series?

With that said, I like the costumes. LSS would look so beautiful and YH would look so handsome in these kind of costumes!

Even the much more experienced Ruby wasn't happy with Zhou Jie trying to French kiss her.
    Was that her first onscreen kiss? I wondered if actors/actresses tell each other first what kind of kiss they were doing...hehehe. Wouldn't it be awkward to just give somebody a frenchie?

If you're not bored of them yet, here's another LGX and SN [MV]...hehehe.

Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 01-26-11 at 03:13 PM.

Ugh! I'm changing my mind...Yan Kuan's just OK, looks more late 30s - I get the feeling he will act too cheesy for the role. Tony Yang's not great-looking. Wallace's the most promising among her hubs.
    I'm starting to get wary of over-promoted, over-publicized/hyped series. I got excited over Ruby's promise of a line-up of A-list exceptionally handsome male cast - this is A-list meh? OK, I'm biased bcos IMO Peter Ho's 100X hotter than every actor in Mainland with only Nic Tse able to come close. But I admit only Wallace Huo can draw attention in this so-called "A-List" male cast. Reminds me of how Karen Cai over-hyped up LSS & YH roles in TYZN only to have them appear in just one-tenth of the whole boring farce.

LSS looks more believable as the type of girl whom hot guys fall over, certainly not Ruby. LSS looks exceptionally beautiful in the bridal outfit in Strange Hero.
    My avatar is a tribute to the world's hottest stallions - Peter Ho, Kevin Cheng, Nic Tse.

On the contrary, I think Yan Kuan looks waaaay older than Wallace in the Qing Shi photos.
    I've only seen a few pictures of Yan Kuan and none from Qin Shi, but from the picture you posted, he looked older than in the ones I'd previously seen him in. Okay, I totally change my mind about him looking younger than Wallace.

Wouldn't it be nice if they changed the role so that one girl doesn't get 3 marriages plus a bunch of other men in love with her (because that just sounds annoying), and then gave the role to LSS (because she would actually look younger than her costars)? And LSS looks great in red, so I can't help but think how nice she'd look in the dress Ruby's wearing in the pic xiaolong posted.
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Wouldn't it be nice if they changed the role so that one girl doesn't get 3 marriages plus a bunch of other men in love with her (because that just sounds annoying), and then gave the role to LSS (because she would actually look younger than her costars)? And LSS looks great in red, so I can't help but think how nice she'd look in the dress Ruby's wearing in the pic xiaolong posted.
    You've read my mind!!! I think LSS would look so beautiful in Ruby's red dress..

I got excited over Ruby's promise of a line-up of A-list exceptionally handsome male cast - this is A-list meh?
    Well, I'm sure there's different opinions who the A-listers are. What may not be A-listers to us, may be A-listers to others Apparently, those are Ruby's A-listers....hehehe

So, the guys above(Yan Kuan, Wallace, Tony Yang) are Ruby's husbands? Agreed Dragon, three husbands, all are kings and admired by 3 princes? Wow....how unrealistic (nothing against Ruby, cuz I don't think I would like to see LSS taking on this type of role either...LOL)
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 01-26-11 at 05:55 PM.

Yeah, I can't imagine YH (originally suppose to be QiYou, then switched to LianXi, but now can't be in it bcos schedules can't meet) and Wallace finding Qing Shi appealing. I think they just like the idea of hot kissing Ruby . She knows how to get close to all our favourite hot actors huh? - Wallace, YH, Peter Ho...

I'd rather Tangren films Strange Hero sequel rather than Tian Zhi Hen. Just don't like all that magic stuff.

Now I think LSS looks so much better than Ruby in anything! She's half a generation younger that's why Ruby's star power is far ahead. But guys probably find LSS too raw (i.e. untouchable) and prefer experienced types. The fact that Wallace & Peter (and soon YH) are much closer to Ruby than LSS in real life says it all.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 01-26-11 at 10:30 PM.