Page 85 of 421 FirstFirst ... 35757677787980818283848586878889909192939495135185 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 8417

Thread: Liu Shi Shi 刘诗诗

Oh my! I was just browsing through this and other threads for snippets on Bu Bu Jing Xin and come across fellow Totoro fans!! This seals my connection with Bu Bu Jing Xin and my favourite of all favourite characters in C-novelladom - 13th Prince/Yinxiang!!

Miss Liu, Mr Yuan screams to the world he loves his Totoro on his tweet and you have stuffed lion toys aplenty gifted from all your fan-lions (Shi Zi). You are indoors in the heated Hengdian office of tangren so there is really no need to nick my 13th's Totoro leaving him with his pretty hands cold. Hmmmph!

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    OMG, I just realised Totoro went from LSS' hands to 13th's face!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i54.tinypic.com/r2pbw0.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i51.tinypic.com/2zqu680.jpg')
    Last edited by cdramafensi; 03-24-11 at 06:30 PM.

What kind of skincare is she endorsing?
    Actually, I notice she tends to get pimple break outs on her forehead...heheheh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    More from the Endorsement...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i53.tinypic.com/2076ob8.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i54.tinypic.com/1z6qjx0.jpg')

Skin Care Site: http://shop60448622.taobao.com/

I know, she breaks out a lot during filming in all of her series I think....hehehe, maybe that's why they asked her to endorse the product, so she can use it and let everybody see the results..hehehe

GIFs.....

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i52.tinypic.com/9lbjg0.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i52.tinypic.com/20tkk5t.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i52.tinypic.com/27xl9pd.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i52.tinypic.com/k9zvk7.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i56.tinypic.com/99iaz5.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i54.tinypic.com/2yz0u1s.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i53.tinypic.com/qxjslg.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i51.tinypic.com/29tp9x.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i51.tinypic.com/w7eu14.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i56.tinypic.com/ali24m.jpg')

Unless she pulled the pants up very high (it would be a short then)....just doesn't look possible.

That dress in BBJX fits her fine, and she looked beautiful in it....the strap broke, normal clothing malfunction to me
    I still strongly suspect she goes shopping with the guys or just takes their stuff. How do you explain the T-shirt with bespectacled cartoon man - pinched!

I'm not sure if the dress strap broke. Maybe it was so ill-fitting that the strap just slid off? It doesn't look heavy enough for the strap to just break (in fact it looks made of light chiffon) and she didn't step on it. Doesn't look like a normal wardrobe malfunction to me - the dress just doesn't belong to her.

I think most likely, the rumored Zhang Han will be male lead in Tian Zhi Hen. Hu Ge is so busy, maybe he will only be a guest star?
    So long as the lead isn't Lin Gengxin, I'm fine.

I don't care if Lin is now Tangren's baby...not good-looking and not looking forward to him butchering my 14th. Definitely no where near HG's calibre looks-wise, acting-wise, presence-wise. And I'm comparing him to HG in CP1 at age 22, not HG now. Doesn't look compatible with LSS either and not close to her BTS anyway.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 03-24-11 at 09:20 PM.

I still strongly suspect she goes shopping with the guys or just takes their stuff. How do you explain the T-shirt with bespectacled cartoon man - pinched!

I'm not sure if the dress strap broke. Maybe it was so ill-fitting that the strap just slid off? It doesn't look heavy enough for the strap to just break (in fact it looks made of light chiffon) and she didn't step on it. Doesn't look like a normal wardrobe malfunction to me - the dress just doesn't belong to her.
    Well....like you said, she may have gone shopping with the guys, they saw the T-shirts, both liked the same T-shirt, and they both bought the exact same T-shirt. Or, since they're both very good friends, what if they wear each other's T-shirt? Don't see anything wrong with that....

The dress looks fine on her! And I don't see why she would need to go borrow anybody's dress anyhow....even if it's not hers, does it really matter? Do we really care?..As long as it's not YH or HG's dress, we should be okay, right?..LOL

But I do wish she would hire a stylist though (if she doesn't have one... if she does, she need a new one). I've been seeing her recycling her clothes too often. The grey pants at the endorsement, though it's not YH , but I think I've seen her wear it at some other event (Strange Hero promo?). And there's this one black pump she always wear (not the one at the endorsement ceremony) to almost every event/promo since her CP3 days, unless she owns like 10 pairs of the same pump....

So long as the lead isn't Lin Gengxin, I'm fine
    I don't think Karen can rely on Lin Geng Xin to be male lead just yet. She needs somebody who will draw the audience in and Zhang Han I believe is pretty popular from Meteor Shower right? If Hu Ge, Karen definitely knows it'll be a hit again cuz of his popularity.

I'm assuming LSS is leaving Shanghai heading to Beijing?
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i53.tinypic.com/2qkikis.jpg')

I can't believe "The Next Magic" is still in post-production, longer than it took to film the movie.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i51.tinypic.com/23lgriq.jpg')
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 03-24-11 at 10:10 PM.

Zhang Han's not an A-lister. Wasn't impressed with his acting either and looks-wise, just OK, but not charismatic. Comes off as a plain fluffy idol actor.

They probably need Hu Ge to boost the cast line-up.

Most black pumps look alike.

Quote Originally Posted by cdramafensi View Post
    Miss Liu, Mr Yuan screams to the world he loves his Totoro on his tweet and you have stuffed lion toys aplenty gifted from all your fan-lions (Shi Zi). You are indoors in the heated Hengdian office of tangren so there is really no need to nick my 13th's Totoro leaving him with his pretty hands cold. Hmmmph!
    LOL, the Totoro handwarmer belongs to LSS actually. I recall another actress on the set had put up a picture of it on her weibo at one point, thanking SS for lending it to her. So you can say YH nicked from her . Speaking as a HongShi/LongShi supporter, I don't mind either way (glad there's a Totoro connection to Nicky as well).

But I do wish she would hire a stylist though (if she doesn't have one... if she does, she need a new one). I've been seeing her recycling her clothes too often. The grey pants at the endorsement, though it's not YH , but I think I've seen her wear it at some other event (Strange Hero promo?). And there's this one black pump she always wear (not the one at the endorsement ceremony) to almost every event/promo since her CP3 days, unless she owns like 10 pairs of the same pump....
    I like the way she dresses quite a bit--don't mind that she recycles her clothes because she actually knows what looks good on her and has a particular sense of style. She favors blacks, whites, and greys, and simple clean lines (versus busier girlier Korean/Japanese fashion), which flatter the way she carries herself: straight-backed and head high, thanks to her ballet training. I don't mind seeing her in dressier clothing either, but she's never struck me as a high-maintenance sort of girl and I can understand why she goes the unfussy route. It suits her.

Quote Originally Posted by ailinon View Post
    I like the way she dresses quite a bit--don't mind that she recycles her clothes because she actually knows what looks good on her and has a particular sense of style. She favors blacks, whites, and greys, and simple clean lines (versus busier girlier Korean/Japanese fashion), which flatter the way she carries herself: straight-backed and head high, thanks to her ballet training. I don't mind seeing her in dressier clothing either, but she's never struck me as a high-maintenance sort of girl and I can understand why she goes the unfussy route. It suits her.
    Oh, LSS is not at high maintenance, nor do I want her to be What you said above make sense, and don't get me wrong, it's okay to recycle clothes....but if I see the same article of clothing more then twice on videos/pictures especially during promo events/interviews it's really hard not to noticed since you're in the public eyes Anyways, I'll stop here with this topic

OMG so funny!!! I guess he have been bombarded with the questions as well if not more....hehehe
    Yup, fans continued to bombard him with 644 questions on his weibo. So his next answer to the question, "Besides Kobe Bryant, which female actress do you like?" Answer: Zhao Li Rong (some dead 1920s Peking opera actress).

Quote Originally Posted by ailinon View Post
    Speaking as a HongShi/LongShi supporter, I don't mind either way (glad there's a Totoro connection to Nicky as well).
    Hey, you forgot TianShi (Ma Tianyu & LSS)!!!

She's worn YH's T-shirt and matched her suit with MTY. The sharp eyes of numerous fans (including mine) are on the constant lookout for same or matching attires with Nicky. *rubbing hands with glee*
    Last edited by xiaolong; 03-25-11 at 02:10 AM.

Yup, fans continued to bombard him with 644 questions on his weibo. So his next answer to the question, "Besides Kobe Bryant, which female actress do you like?" Answer: Zhao Li Rong (some dead 1920s Peking opera actress).
    Hehehe....the question is getting quite old and I think fans need to stop, though we probably won't see it stopping until YH or LSS get married...LOL

So, I found this piece of news. Not sure what it's about...but I am making assumption it's talking about a new series that's being filmed soon and that Hu Ge will be a villain? The director/producer have also invited Wallace(Huo?), LSS, and Yang Mi to participate in this series?

News: http://ent.sina.com.cn/m/c/2011-03-25/20223264708.shtml
    林子聪执导电影开拍在即 胡歌曾欲演剧中大反派http://www.sina.com.cn 2011年03月25日20:22 新浪娱乐
      新浪娱乐讯 3月25日上午10时,编剧出身的林子聪投资的“鸿光楼港式茶餐厅”接受了记者采访。访谈中林子聪坦言计划 在今年下半年在内地执导两部电影,第一部是穿越题材,剧本完成于他在演仙剑三的时候,当时本想邀请仙剑三剧 组中的几位明星加盟,胡歌看完剧本之后坚决要演剧中大反派。电影主要讲述一位80后的奋斗历程。在谈到拍电 影过程中是否会接受星爷的指导时,林子聪认为在星爷身边呆了八年已经“偷师不少”,不能再依赖星爷。谈到昔 日的合作伙伴古天乐的喜剧转型时,林子聪表示古天乐很有喜剧天分,但仍没有发挥到淋漓尽致。

胡歌要演大反派

编剧出身的林子聪一直把当导演作为心中最大的志愿。预计在今年的六月份,林子聪将执导他的第三部电影作 品,这部电影是时下火速爆红的穿越题材,林子聪表示:“其实这部电影的剧本早在四年前其拍摄仙剑三的时候就 已完成,当时仙剑三的其他几位主要演员都阅读过剧本,胡歌看完剧本后表示要演其中的大反派,想欺负谁就欺负 谁。”他本邀请了胡歌、霍建华、杨幂、刘诗诗等来参演此剧,后因种种原因而被搁置。最近因穿越题材爆红,林 子聪想正好赶上潮流。在故事方面,这部剧与一般观众常看到的穿越剧最为不同的是,这故事除了有很大的想象力 外,还会以较为疯狂的喜剧形式表达,是大家前所未见的。希望年底能于大银幕上与观众见面。

喜剧之中反思现代社会

林子聪将要执导的两部电影都是以喜剧的形式来揭露一些社会问题。前一部穿越题材剧主要是说80后的奋斗 历程。林子聪表示在所接触的80后这个群体有两种极端。一种是先天条件很好的,主要是家庭条件本身就很优越 的,事业生活一切一帆风顺,然而就在这一帆风顺背后其实是隐藏着失败;而另一种是一切都是要靠自己奋斗的群 体,他们有才华有能力,却一直苦于没有机会。他的电影就是为了想要告诉年轻人要真正的为自己的理想不断的奋 斗就一定会成功。这些想法都源自于林子聪平时对身边一些80后的观察,很多80后的助手会因为拿到一千多块 的工资而欢呼雀跃,而很多人却没经历过什么就已经衣食无忧。

“偷师”之后要独立

在被记者问到拍摄电影过程中如果遇到一些问题是否会找星爷指导,林子聪认为:“在星爷身边呆了八年,偷 师不少,学到了很多星爷拍摄喜剧的技巧,再找星爷指导太说不过去了,会被骂的。”古天乐近年来也加盟了不少 喜剧电影,包括最近的最强喜事,在谈到昔日在《大内密探零零狗》中一起合作的古天乐时,林子聪认为古天乐很 有喜剧天分,只是还没有遇到比较好的适合他的角色,所以他的喜剧天分还没有发挥得淋漓尽致。林子聪表示其实 很多演技好的明星都是有喜剧作品的,包括国外的一些影星像汤姆克鲁斯,他们都曾演过喜剧,而且都演得非常好 。所以演好喜剧非常的重要。

实习记者:程兴家/文 陈莹莹/图

查看更多美图请进入娱乐幻灯图集 高清美图 图库首页

xiaolong or anybody? Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 03-25-11 at 09:33 AM.

They plan on inviting the CP3 cast to participate in this. HG and LSS are definitely confirmed. The rest not sure.

To tell you the truth, I really don't want to see Wallace Huo in a game series again. I honestly think he suits the Detective Tang Lang type of series rather than childish idol game series. It's like regressing for him. I won't be interested in watching this even for LSS.

I know I'm probably going to anger some fans, but I don't care for Wallace-LSS or HG-LSS pairing. They just feel too sibling-like which makes me feel dull about them as leading men for her. That's why I just can't get into the LGX-SN relationship even if they had upped the romantic notches for that. There's no "hotness" or feel about it at all. Not even the MV of sole LGX-SN moments alone can convince me. It's like I watched once, then can't be bothered anymore.

I'd be much more excited to see her paired up properly with Ma Tianyu, frankly, than Wallace or HG. Even Peter Ho would be 10000X better.

This could be the reason why Karen reconciled with YM bcos she needs her in this.

If LSS is going to pair with HG or Wallace, don't expect to see my name in any discussions on Tian Zhi Hen. Sorry.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 03-25-11 at 10:56 AM.

They plan on inviting the CP3 cast to participate in this. HG and LSS are definitely confirmed.
    They're confirmed? This is not Tian Zhi Hen right? It's a different game series?

To tell you the truth, I really don't want to see Wallace Huo in a game series again. I really think he suits the Detective Tang Lang type of series rather than childish idol game series. I won't be interested in watching this even for LSS.
    It's understandable.....you've expressed many times that you passionately cannot stand RPG series anyhow Though I'm not that much into game series, but I'll support LSS anyways. Just like I didn't like the plot for Tian Ya and Bu Bu Jing Xin(at the beginning), but I still followed the series, yes solely for LSS

I know I'm probably going to anger some fans, but I don't care for Wallace-LSS or HG-LSS pairing. They just feel too sibling-like which makes me feel dull about them as leading men for her, that's why I just can't get into the LGX-SN relationship even if they had upped the romantic notches for that. There's no "hotness" or feel about those pairings at all.
    No worries, everybody have their own opinions. Just think how boring it would be for everybody to agree on just about everything and everybody in this forum? I'm sure many would agree with you, and I'm sure many would think otherwise

I'd be much more excited to see her paired up properly with Ma Tianyu.
    I like Ma Tianyu, but not enough to make him a leading man for LSS IMO. Now he and LSS gives more of a sibling vibe for me.

This could be the reason why Karen reconciled with YM bcos she needs her in this.
    Karen is not involved in making the series is she?
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 03-25-11 at 02:48 PM.

Oops...sorry. my bad. It's not about Tian Zhi Hen
    But I see CP3 cast, my mind just pisses off. Heh.
    Will read article properly when i have time.

I can still see Hu Ge in an idol series, but really not Wallace Huo.

I like Ma Tianyu, but not enough to make him a leading man for LSS IMO.
    Much more MTY than Wallace, sorry.

I really like Wallace as an actor, but I can only see him with other actresses, just not with LSS.

I don't have to like an actor to envision him paired with LSS. E.g. I can actually see Han Dong with LSS bcos he doesn't give me a sibling vibe with her.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 03-25-11 at 11:25 AM.

If LSS is going to pair with HG or Wallace, don't expect to see my name in any discussions on Tian Zhi Hen. Sorry.
    Definitely won't expect to see you in that thread since you hate RPG series and especially dislike the pairings...

Hmmmmm....at the moment, I'm not a huge fan or have passionate feelings about any actors for her to be paired with. Because I'm a fan of LSS, I am supporting her regardless of who she's paired up with (just like any fan would do with their favorite actors/actresses), whether I like them or not and frankly because I don't have much control over that

Thanks for the quick summary of the article by the way!
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 03-25-11 at 04:20 PM.

Oops...sorry. my bad. It's not about Tian Zhi Hen
    But I see CP3 cast, my mind just pisses off. Heh.
    Will read article properly when i have time.

I can still see Hu Ge in an idol series, but really not Wallace Huo.

Much more MTY than Wallace, sorry.

I really like Wallace as an actor, but I can only see him with other actresses, just not with LSS.

I don't have to like an actor to envision him paired with LSS. E.g. I can actually see Han Dong with LSS bcos he doesn't give me a sibling vibe with her.
    My eyes zoomed in just on "Han Dong" and then I decided to read the rest of the thread more closely LOL I'm actually with you on the Wallace and Shi Shi pairing. I thought Wallace had much better chemistry with Tong Li Ya than he did with Shi Shi. I think that Shi Shi with MTY is also a really cute pairing. I'm not sure why, but I think Shi Shi has such a mild personality where romantic chemistry is sometimes lost between her and the supposed romantic interest. I watched her in The Legend of White Snake II where her character was Yi Shuang Shuang [very gentle but strong at the same time] and involved a love triangle with Qiu Xin Zhi. That actor looks so gentle and well matched with Shi Shi even though he's SO much older.

In short, I think an actor that would look good with Shi Shi, especially in ancient costume, must have a certain suave, firm but gentle air around him. In addition, he must have some screen presence in order to make it believable that a girl like Shi Shi could fall for him. Not that she's difficult. I get a vibe from her, that is channeled through all her roles, that she's not the type of girl that automatically sees a single male as a potential romantic interest. Wallace looked too dirty in Strange Hero, but he could have pulled it off, maybe.
    I like me.

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    In short, I think an actor that would look good with Shi Shi, especially in ancient costume, must have a certain suave, firm but gentle air around him. In addition, he must have some screen presence in order to make it believable that a girl like Shi Shi could fall for him.
    aka wallace chung?? lolll

News: http://ent.hebnews.cn/2011-03/25/content_1795681.htm

Popular Costume Beauty Competition born after 1985...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i52.tinypic.com/15dkjzd.jpg')

So, I found this piece of news. Not sure what it's about...but I am making assumption it's talking about a new series that's being filmed soon and that Hu Ge will be a villain? The director/producer have also invited Wallace(Huo?), LSS, and Yang Mi to participate in this series?
    Only selectively picking out the parts that will be of interest to you.
    The news is about Lin Zicong, the actor who played Mao Mao in CP3. He will be directing an upcoming time-travel movie in which Hu Ge . He has worked with Stephen Chow for many years, and is now going to give directing a try himself. He had written the script 4 years ago, when they were filming CP3, and all of the main cast had read it. After Hu Ge finished reading it, he said he wanted to play the villain so he could "bully whomever he wanted to bully." At the time, Yang Mi, Wallace Huo, and Liu Shi Shi had been invited to have a role in the movie, but for various reasons, the movie was delayed. With the popularity of time-travel stories lately, Lin has decided to ride the wave and film this movie now. The movie is going to have many comedic elements.
    一杯酒,一個朋友!
    --离歌笑