Page 98 of 421 FirstFirst ... 48888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108148198 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 8417

Thread: Liu Shi Shi 刘诗诗

It's ME, Friday...
    【It’s Me,刘诗诗】S每一天的look都给我们一个惊喜!今日看见她可爱的Ladylike style,超喜欢。
    远远看她拿着单反走过来,还以为是某位fashion editor。她是刘诗诗,她用她的镜头,记录着一个城市女孩不一样的生活片段。
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i51.tinypic.com/25pn4f8.jpg')

^^ My favorite look so far
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 05-05-11 at 10:53 PM.

LOL Mookie's sarcastic comment on the prospect of HG as WXB:
    http://mookiehyun.livejournal.com/25257.html#cutid1

OK. We should have 4 confirmed for the Duke of Mount Deer game - LSS, HG, Lin Gengxin, Guo Xiaoting. Crossing my fingers for Nicky...

LSS, HG, Lin Gengxin, Guo Xiaoting. Crossing my fingers for Nicky..
    ^^A hint????..hehehe

Karen's weibo...
    四爷归来!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i56.tinypic.com/21o7urq.jpg')

So, according to your list and if Nicky's included...there should be one more left from BBJX (Hu Ge should not be included as BBJX).

OMG! Nicky as WXB matched with LSS will be an absolute dream! With Nicky coming in, he should take the lead role as WXB and has the devilish charm to go with it Then my guess is that HG is the young Kangxi.

Is Shuang'Er WXB's favorite wife? The one that always follow him? Sorry, I'm not very familiar with the story or watched the entire series...just know the jist of it...hehehe.

Though YH's not with Tangren anymore, but I think his relationship with the company(Karen rather) is better now. My guess for the 5th person is still YH

【诗诗's Fashion Notes】:“巴黎”,永远是时装界的关键词,而你们知道吗?在昔日的巴黎社会,巴黎女性与帽子有着不可 分割的关系。
    最简约经典款的黑色绅士帽,是每一个时尚女生的必备单品.再将长发随意挽起,有型其实就是这么简单。不是吗 ?!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i51.tinypic.com/15s4uvb.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i53.tinypic.com/4i28ao.jpg')

Nice fan-made RPG video

Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 05-06-11 at 01:05 AM.

I can't imagine Nicky as WXB. But Nicky as Kangxi would be.... pretty interesting :P I approve! If he's even in the commercial/movie anyways....
    I've always liked Kanxi more than WXB in Duke of Mt Deer.

and I never liked Shuang'er. @.@ But man does everyone love her. She's so boring for me. So I hope LSS doens't play her cuz all she does is follow WXB around like a puppy and say yes to everything he wants her to do.Well imo. XD I'm so mean aren't I?? The only wives I mildly like is Zeng Rou and Mu Jianping, both who pretty much gets sidelined by others....

Well from what I remember anyways, kinda read the book a long time ago. :X That's just been the impression I have in my mind.
    << ~ Bu Bu Jing Xin Fan-Translation // Magnolia Translation Team: http://bubujingxinenglish.blogspot.com ~ >>

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    Is Shuang'Er WXB's favorite wife? The one that always follow him? Sorry, I'm not very familiar with the story or watched the entire series...just know the jist of it...hehehe.
    Yeah, Shuang'Er is the one who follows him everywhere. I don't really know for sure that she is WXB's favorite one or not. It's either she or A'ke (the prettiest wife, WXB did take a very long time to court her). However, I think the one who WXB respects and trusts the most is Shuang'er. Also, many people think that she is the one who understands WXB the most ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Plushie View Post
    I've always liked Kanxi more than WXB in Duke of Mt Deer.

and I never liked Shuang'er. @.@ But man does everyone love her. She's so boring for me. So I hope LSS doens't play her cuz all she does is follow WXB around like a puppy and say yes to everything he wants her to do.Well imo. XD I'm so mean aren't I??
    No, you are not mean at all, you are just being honest Come to think of it, I dont really like the way she always obeys him, you know. It makes me mad because when she is so devoted to him, he can go around flirting with other women right in front of her eyes. She is too gentle, tolerent, endures everything w/o a word >.< However, I like the idealism of this character though. Am I lame? LOL
    BTW, thanks for the reply in BBJX thread. Now, I have hope back ^.^

Though YH's not with Tangren anymore, but I think his relationship with the company(Karen rather) is better now. My guess for the 5th person is still YH
    Those involved in the game endorsement are now in Hengdian. From what I see in the weibo world, YH's in Beijing.

I'm guessing Ye Zu Xin (10th Prince) as he still has his bald head and filming in Hengdian. He should have time to do it as he's probably a support character in the other production.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 05-06-11 at 06:24 AM.

I can't imagine Nicky as WXB. But Nicky as Kangxi would be.... pretty interesting :P I approve!
    If Hu Ge's the leader of this endorsement(most likely), I think they're probably going this route, Hu Ge as WXB and Nicky as Kangxi.

and I never liked Shuang'er. @.@ But man does everyone love her. She's so boring for me. So I hope LSS doens't play her cuz all she does is follow WXB around like a puppy and say yes to everything he wants her to do
    I agree, sooooo... dislike that kind of character. But I guess it doesn't matter what character LSS plays since it's just a short movie/commercial and as long as she is kicking butts...hehehe.

I'm guessing Ye Zu Xin (10th Prince) as he still has his bald head and filming in Hengdian
    Yeah, I can see Ye Zu Xin as the other candidate. Hmmm...I don't know if they will make the males shave their heads for this. Remember the picture of Hu Ge? He didn't shave his head, and it could be like The Ching Emperor where they have their hair down to their forehead or just wear hats with the long braids?

Hu Ge cannot take the bald look ...hehehe
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i55.tinypic.com/28cmzk0.jpg')

Oh! I would like to apologize to readers of this thread in advance! I know we all come here to read about LSS, but if you see me going "off-topic" about the commercial/mini-drama and putting updates about it here (whether it's about LSS or not), it's intentional , since we don't have a thread for it (don't feel like starting one either ). So don't hate..hehehe. Bare with the topic for a couple of weeks or until it finish filming okay?...hehehehe. Thanks all!
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 05-06-11 at 01:14 PM.

and I never liked Shuang'er. @.@ But man does everyone love her. She's so boring for me. So I hope LSS doens't play her cuz all she does is follow WXB around like a puppy and say yes to everything he wants her to do.Well imo. XD I'm so mean aren't I?? The only wives I mildly like is Zeng Rou and Mu Jianping, both who pretty much gets sidelined by others....
    I have an aversion to Shuang'er just from a philosphical point of view--she's so obviously the perfect Chinese male fantasy of the smart beautiful yet subservient wife, who gets you out of scraps and would love to make friends with your other girlfriends. She just doesn't seem very real to me (I have the same issue with Xiao Zhao from Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre). I also read the book when I was quite young, and in pieces--hard to borrow whole sets of wuxia books where I was living growing up. Mu Jianping was cute from what I can remember, and I felt bad for Zeng Rou. Too bad none of the wives with the more dramatic roles are sympathetically written, except for Shuang'er.

It's kind of a cryptic message. Someone who is dubbed or nicked named "little White" (Assuming HG cuz of the pic?) is in place/position for filming. The weibo writer is looking forward to the various "gods"(actors and actresses) joining in as well.
    Little White" is HG's nickname, to match YH's "Little Red" (red as a play on "hong"). I don't think it's a reference to the headquarters in this case; it makes little sense to say a building "has returned" (已歸位), no?

I know right?? Her tomboyish styles are okay, but I'd prefer her to look feminine when she's doing promotions and publicity events
    Well, I was hoping for a change from those little suits and vests she loves so much, but I’ve been liking this series of streetwear she’s been modeling for Initial Fashion: they are more dramatic than what she normally wears, yet still fit her sensibilities fine (well, maybe less so with the headband). She looks lovely as a daylily in the cell phone publicity pic, but it's generic compared to the bts photo of the same dress, where you can see her personality come out more (would have been even better if she went barefoot imo).
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i51.tinypic.com/211wkdz.jpg') versus
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i53.tinypic.com/2uf827s.jpg')

Yeah, not just in the ballet costumes, when she wear dresses that's open neck and have her hair up, you can really see how long her neck is.
    I’ve noticed in the past she likes to layer her tops with halters and camisoles underneath, which draw attention to the line of the neck and shoulders.

According to the captions from Initial Fashion, she likes to shop at weekend markets and secondhand antique shops for vintage clothes, she likes oversized and old school styles, and she also buys menswear often. (Surprise, surprise. Maybe she buys them for YH as well? )

I’m pretty much clueless when it comes to sartorial matters, but here’s what I can gather from the captions:
    - Monday is a layered look: men’s tank with holes, white tee I’ve seen her wear before, waistcoat, checker fold scarf. Accessorized with distressed leather bracelet and oversized black leather bag. The men’s shoes are her favourite part of the ensemble, supposedly.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i54.tinypic.com/mizxup.jpg')
    The white tee again: $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i51.tinypic.com/2eee8hh.jpg')

- Tuesday's look is 1960-70s American sportswear: navy striped tee under white see-through top, black cotton pants, white sandals (instead of sports shoes, for a more elegant touch), calfskin pouch around the neck.

- Wednesday + Thursday: I’m guessing this is meant to be bohemian+vintage? She’s wearing a boyfriend jacket with a vintage belt, underneath is a brown silk shirt with some pattern that looks printed/embroidered. The caption says she loved the dessert shop they visited, despite fears of getting fat (living up to her “Little Eater” moniker I guess).

- Friday: not much info yet. Caption called it “ladylike” and “fashion editor in the streets.” The black gentleman’s hat supposed to be Parisian-inspired. As far as I can tell, she’s wearing a black shirt under sleeveless blue knit cardigan, grey knit scarf, all belted with a blue leather belt; pinstriped pants with pant legs rolled up; black pumps (this angle makes me think of her Mu Nianci of the big feet tbh ).

Don't know why the writer loves to mix English with Chinese in his commentaries so much; it makes for a rather annoying reading experience imo. I like her posture in these pics, looks relaxed despite the theatrics of the clothing.
    Last edited by ailinon; 05-07-11 at 08:03 PM.

^^ailinon, did you finally have the chance to catch up on reading the posts??...hehehe

Little White" is HG's nickname, to match YH's "Little Red" (red as a play on "hong"). I don't think it's a reference to the headquarters in this case; it makes little sense to say a building "has returned" (已歸位), no?
    Makes a whole lot of sense! You sure know a lot about Tangren and Co., have you followed them a along time?
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 05-07-11 at 01:29 AM.

OMG Alinon. The link you sent to Mookie is soooo funny!
    I've uploaded on YouTube:

This is MY dream cast too:
    Wei Xiao Bao - Yang Mi (she has the devilish rascal look down pat)
    Kangxi - LSS (regal! LOL)
    Shuang Er - Hu Ge (he has the innocent devoted look down pat)

It's ME, Saturday...
    【It’s Me,刘诗诗】她是个小小美食家,她看到好吃的,永远会止不住的笑。她说幸福的滋味,就是最朴实的原味与最 简单的吃法,
    不一定要最昂贵却会令我们有最幸福的饱足感。说完,她继续啃着她手上刚买的面包,走在这个暖暖 的午后街道。
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i55.tinypic.com/id4ql4.jpg')

【诗诗's Fashion Notes】:今天诗诗尝试的搭配是学生造型的OXFORD SHIRT,随意地系上新一季学院风的格纹领带。配上了一双高跟鞋,
    可爱中又透露着慢慢成长后的小成熟。喜欢old-school style的女生不妨在这个夏日试试看,翻出你学生时代的白衬衣搭配起来!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i55.tinypic.com/23vkcxi.jpg')

^^How cute is this outfit?!! Now, how I wish she would start dressing like these streetwear....it's still her (boyish with a hint of sophistication, she looked so refined ).
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 05-07-11 at 01:56 AM.

^^Same style, but not quite the same pants...hehe
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i54.tinypic.com/2ilg4k4.jpg')
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 05-07-11 at 01:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ailinon View Post
    Thank's for clearing that up. I assumed it was HG at first, but wasn't sure. The building thing was kinda a sudden theory. ^^"

It's ME, Saturday...
    【It’s Me,刘诗诗】她是个小小美食家,她看到好吃的,永远会止不住的笑。她说幸福的滋味,就是最朴实的原味与最 简单的吃法,
    不一定要最昂贵却会令我们有最幸福的饱足感。说完,她继续啃着她手上刚买的面包,走在这个暖暖 的午后街道。
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i55.tinypic.com/id4ql4.jpg')

【诗诗's Fashion Notes】:今天诗诗尝试的搭配是学生造型的OXFORD SHIRT,随意地系上新一季学院风的格纹领带。配上了一双高跟鞋,
    可爱中又透露着慢慢成长后的小成熟。喜欢old-school style的女生不妨在这个夏日试试看,翻出你学生时代的白衬衣搭配起来!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i55.tinypic.com/23vkcxi.jpg')
    I like these two pics a lot Like the clothing and like the food. yum yum.
    << ~ Bu Bu Jing Xin Fan-Translation // Magnolia Translation Team: http://bubujingxinenglish.blogspot.com ~ >>

This was posted, but shorty deleted......
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i52.tinypic.com/o0qka9.jpg')

So... Hu Ge is WXB, Nicky is Kangxi, Annie Liu is princess Jianning, Lin Geng Lin is Aobai, what is LSS's character?
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 05-07-11 at 06:52 AM.

HG really wants to be a bad boy huh? Awwww....I so wanted him to be Shuang'Er!!

Mookie's observations of HG as WXB is so funny!!
    mookiehyun: I can totally see him giving us a lighter WXB, but imo the careful calculated use of the cute and fluff in DoMD esp concerning WXB is only for brilliant manipulations used by this cunning slick thing (And Mr LC) as means to an end, just under the bubbly surface r scheming and dark melo drama. Don't you think a cute puppish WXB will just be an nth rehash of his Li XiaoYao in CP?! And I want no cute puppy WXB , DoMD is an epic of conflicts inner, outer, large and small. My draw in DoMD solely relies on my improbably falling for a nasty scummy ratbastard polygamist...that and the E!P!I!C! KangXi/WXB bromance. To loosely quote @Ockoala, WXB gets himself 7 wifeys because his ultimate fated love that can never be is KangXi.

I won't be happy if HG's WXB is giving me one but not the other and he hasnt convinced me he can do complicated messy nuances. And he has an uphill battle to fight, his looks can be limiting. There's sth very wholesome about his look, a simple clarity and a directness, that's why he connects with the camera and the audience this easily, but in acting, this can be a hindering 2 way sword. tbh I was most uneasy with his casting as GJ in LOCH08, just as you put it, he's tried his mightiest to be a slow block of unattractive wood but I was not convinced as well, there r times he's good, but I can see too much effort at the seams often.
    I get the feeling LSS will be Shuang'Er . And Karen is now actively marketing Hu Ge & LSS as a couple. OK lor - another good boy & good girl pairing . Sorry Hu Ge, but you still look goody goody wholesome even in your recent orange hair & 5 o'clock shadow look .

Thank's for clearing that up. I assumed it was HG at first, but wasn't sure. The building thing was kinda a sudden theory. ^^"
    Tangren's HQ in Hengdian is also known as "Xiao Bai Lou" - Little White Building because it is white in colour (remember YH taking the tan ban reporters on a tour of it during Young Warriors filming?).

HG is called "Little White" because he's really fair and finds it difficult to get tanned - he still looked fair as Guo Jing despite frequenting tanning booths to get dark for the role. So Tangren is often called "The Hu Ge Company".
    Last edited by xiaolong; 05-07-11 at 11:13 AM.