1. The Romantic Swordsman (performed by Roman Tam) - It's practically the granddaddy of Tvb wuxia theme songs. Joseph Koo's beautiful music and James Wong's catchy tragic hero lyrics ensure its immortality and gave Roman Tam his singing Career.
2. Legend of the Condor Heroes III, 1983 (performed by Jenny and Roman) - The most emotionally rousing and memorable song of the three LOCH sgements. Like they all say, the best is always saved for the last.
3. Smiling Pround Wanderer 1984 (Performed by Susanna Kwan and Johnny Yip) - Another wonderful collaboration between the Koo and Wong songwriting duo. The result? a theme that just hums with the romance and free spiritness of Jinyong's novel.
4. Demi Gods and Semi Devils II the Adventures of Xu Zhu 1982 (Performed by Michael Kwan) - Part II's theme is IMO superior to part I for being more dramatic, action packed which is what a wuxia song is supposed to be.
5. Book and Sword, Graditude and Revenge 1976 (performed by Adam Cheng) - No other song captures so perfectly the story's theme of the Han Chinese's anger and contempt as they attempt to overthrow the Manchu dynasty.