Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Your NBA 07 Playoffs prediction/bracket

Quote Originally Posted by duguxiaojing View Post
    to wang23....Dallas down 2-1.....

Heat are near down....damn you Rudy-T!!! Had me buying into that hear of the champion nonsense . But hey heat have been through alot this year, maybe they will be the first to come back from 0-3... or maybe they'll just get sweeped hahaha/

LOL. I shouldn't be taking any credit at all. Afterall, my signature shows I didn't have the guts to call the upset. Credit should go to "crazy" for calling the Warriors in 7. Although the Mavs are still very much in it. I guess it all depends on tonight's game...if the Warriors win, I think they take the series in 6 at GS. We have a new ball game if Mavs can steal one...but I really don't think they can win at GS.

Hey what about the Jazz? They're not done yet. LOL. However, I've been really shocked by Kirilenko's inability to do anything out there. IMO, if he doesn't step up mind as well bench him for someone like Gordon Giricek. At least he can hit an open shot. LOL. The Jazz need to win next game as they have troubles with Houston at Houston so going to game seven will not be ideal for them.
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://riderfans.com/forum/image.php?u=129&type=sigpic&dateline=1196205212'), '')

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123 View Post
    Dirk doesnt deserve the MVP award if his team lose in the first round. It'll go to Nash if he wins in the first round.
    Unfortunately the MVP is based on regular season play...therefore the chances of Disco Dirk getting is still very likely. I agree with you though...it should be Nash picking up the honors.
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://riderfans.com/forum/image.php?u=129&type=sigpic&dateline=1196205212'), '')

I reluctantly also agree the award should go to Nash this year. He deserves it this year more so than last year. Last year, I rank Kobe and Dirk ahead of Nash.

Heat out in sweep shocker....well thats what I get for not being objective...anyways i think im facked for the pool . Thing is second chance points absolutely killed them. I lost track of how many points chicago scored(a wack of them 3's) off offensive rebounds. Throw in the fack that Miami couldnt hit free throws and I guess it's not even a big surprise. Game one toss up, two thrashed 3-4 toss ups as well. Truth is chicago wanted it more....

Side note: From realgm website, dirk won by small percentage.

Can't wait till LA game 2night...a Win means a totally Diff series..I know im banking on alot 2 expect Kwame and odom to come back against with stellar performances =P ..but its the playoffs!!!
    Last edited by duguxiaojing; 04-29-07 at 04:59 PM.
    wow..04-08....4 years just like that..time flies..

Oh...almost forgot..is it true that Chicago has top 10 protected pic from NY? Dont know much about college ball, but a friend told me this years draft is on par with 03 in terms of depth

arg lakers are losing
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Oh...almost forgot..is it true that Chicago has top 10 protected pic from NY? Dont know much about college ball, but a friend told me this years draft is on par with 03 in terms of depth
    No, the Bulls just plain have the Knicks' pick this year (from the Eddie Curry trade). That means even if the Knicks win the lottery, the Bulls would get the pick.

I wouldn't say it is as deep as the '03 draft, because Oden, the top prospect, is more of a project than LeBron or Carmelo or Wade, all of whom came into the league ready to go and after Durant, the hype really drops a notch.
    春花秋月几时了,
    往事知多少?
    小楼昨夜又东风,
    故国不堪回首明月中.
    雕栏玉砌应犹在,
    只是朱颜改.
    问君能有几多愁,
    恰似一江春水向东流.
    --南唐后主,李煜.

To be quite honest, I don't think it's even close. King James' year was one of the best years I can remember. LeBron James, Carmelo Anthony, Chris Bosh, Kirk Hinrich, David West, Luke Ridnour, Leandro Barbosa, Boris Diaw and Josh Howard were all part of that year's draft. All of them have become stars on their respective team and some even went on to become franchise players like James, Anthony and Bosh.

Mavs lost again and now are up against the ropes....trust me...the Mavs are done in 6. Damn, picked a couple of Mav players in the pool...that'll hurt. Well at least I can see Cuban's upset face and now the Lakers are toast too.
    Last edited by wang23; 04-30-07 at 01:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wang23 View Post
    To be quite honest, I don't think it's even close. King James' year was one of the best years I can remember. LeBron James, Carmelo Anthony, Chris Bosh, Kirk Hinrich, David West, Luke Ridnour, Leandro Barbosa, Boris Diaw and Josh Howard were all part of that year's draft. All of them have become stars on their respective team and some even went on to become franchise players like James, Anthony and Bosh.

Mavs lost again and now are up against the ropes....trust me...the Mavs are done in 6. Damn, picked a couple of Mav players in the pool...that'll hurt. Well at least I can see Cuban's upset face and now the Lakers are toast too.
    wot about dwayne WADE huh. geeZ... u 4got the best player out of the 03 class.
    ill also include tj ford.
    ~ I'm so awesome.. the greatest ever after Kobe!! ~
    ~ aka Mini T-mac here ~

Whoa... GS might have a chance to really knock dallas out.

that would be unbelievable!

its 3-1 and mann... there must be heaps of punters out there either really really happy or angry cos ii did not see this happening.

EAST: heat and magics are out.
    the bulls and the fkn pistons are through.
    ~ aka Mini T-mac here ~

Bulls all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    go my chi town. Deng xiaoping's other side of the country brother luol deng is automatic

the 03 year was deep. its one of those years that comes every 10 years. like iverson, kobe year and the jordan, hakeem year. durant and oden is more like the duncan or shaq year.

next year is very deep. top 15 picks will be very good. top 10 players have prospects to be all stars.
    oden was said to have protential to be more dominating than shaq.
    Last edited by Crazy8; 04-30-07 at 02:16 AM.
    Am i Crazy!?!?!?!
    [8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888]

Quote Originally Posted by Mini T-Mac View Post
    wot about dwayne WADE huh. geeZ... u 4got the best player out of the 03 class.
    ill also include tj ford.

Who's Dwayne Wade again??? Just joking...mental lapse.

wow my hometown golden state just whooped dallas's *** lol! ok i'll start believing in GS now

No, the Bulls just plain have the Knicks' pick this year (from the Eddie Curry trade). That means even if the Knicks win the lottery, the Bulls would get the pick.

Ouch, another great move on Thomas's part...well actually curry had a pretty good year if you ignore the fact that he rebounds like a SF.

As for GS..i'm in complete shock lol...never in a bajillion years saw this coming. Had the warriors won one or two games, I would have been ...heck judging from Nelson's comments after game one I dont think he believed they could win lol.

Regarding Oden, I heard so much about this kid(and also duran) and in his highlight videos he looks sick!! But then again a couple of years ago I saw K-mart's highlight vid and I was like man this guys gonna destroy the league!!!lol

I think LA is done...they need to restock on some fire power...they were outclassed completely.
    Heat have alot of talent but they are quite old and slow...this offseason will be interesting.
    Last edited by duguxiaojing; 04-30-07 at 12:11 PM.

wth? GS lead 3-1? man.....if GW win, then this will be the BIGGEST upset in the NBA playoff history....the best team in the league losing to a team tat barely making it into the playoff....lol....

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKing View Post
    wth? GS lead 3-1? man.....if GW win, then this will be the BIGGEST upset in the NBA playoff history....the best team in the league losing to a team tat barely making it into the playoff....lol....
    Bigger than Denver overcoming Seattle in 1994?

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Bigger than Denver overcoming Seattle in 1994?
    yup....Denver only need to win 3 games.....GS needs to win 4 games...

lets just say hypothetically, that the GS win over the mavs and the roxs over the jaZZ,

do u fink this benefit the rox? AND who would win rox or GS.

Just 1more win each and they are through to next round.
    ~ aka Mini T-mac here ~

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKing View Post
    yup....Denver only need to win 3 games.....GS needs to win 4 games...
    Denver had to win 3 games in a row or they were going home. GS at this point only need to win 1 of 3 games. I still think Denver was harder.

But upsetwise, perhaps you are right. I think Mavs beating the Warriors was probably a higher bet than Seattle beating Denver back then.

i wonder if lakers can come back and win 3