Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wuxia Storywriting Game

Default Wuxia Storywriting Game

ok this is how u play. i will start off with a sentence, then the next person will add another sentence or 2. then another person will do the same and we will try to create a story out of this. to make this more fun, lets make it like survivor style, so you can only post 1 or 2 sentence again after 2 person above u have posted. ok i will start.

the theme of the story will be WUXIA

In the midst of a heavy battle in Xiang Yang, Guo Po Lo (GJ's son) dropped his baby on the floor before getting stabbed by a Mongol soldier. Every one in the city died, except for the baby.

ok the next person copy paste what i wrote and add a sentence or 2 to the story!

Chapter 1 is here, Chapter 2 is still going

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 1

In the midst of a heavy battle in Xiang Yang, Guo Po Lo (GJ's son) dropped his baby on the floor before getting stabbed by a Mongol soldier. Every one in the city died, except for the baby.

The baby was crying when LuNaR came along and said :" Hush Don't cry my darling!" Even though LuNar said: "Hush Don't cry my darling," the baby still cried and now it was even louder. LuNar had to find a way to silence the baby.

She placed the baby in a formation of bamboo trees lined up according to the 5-Elements-8-Trigrams-13-Pokemon-21-Transformers strategem to keep it safe, and decided to come back for the baby when it has stopped crying.

After 18 years, LuNaR decided to come back for the baby. By then, the baby was 18 yrs old and even angrier than it was as a babe. The baby stuck a bamboo shoot up Lunar's eyes, blinding him.

LuNaR forgive him (the baby) and decided to teach him martial arts. The baby refused to learn and ran away. Anyway, the now grown up baby, runs away from the safety of the bamboo grove and finds himself surrounded by bandits (??) This was when he realized that he should have paid more attention to his mother when she was trying to teach him martial arts... What to do now? Of course, he had a bunch of bamboo shoots in his hand.

The bandit ask what the baby's name is. The baby said...'Look', *Exhales deeply* 'I am your Father...' the bandit immediately felt his hair stand on end and shivers run down his spine.

The bandits all ran as quickly as they can. While the baby was running with full speed to chase the bandits, suddenly he slipped on a rock and fell down a mountain into a very narrow cave.

He explored the cave, and found the cave to be inhabited by a large white gorilla, a butt-ugly oversized condor, and a marble statue depicting a gorgeous fairy. The large white gorilla was fighting with the oversized condor over the marble fairy statue. The statue looked like... his grandmother Huang Rong, from what he remembered when he was 5 months old. He hid behind a big rock while watching the large white gorilla fighting the oversized condor.

The two great beasts fought for 3 days and 3 nights, until finally, both ape and serpent expired from extreme exhaution. The young man walked over to inspect the corpses and found a key in each of the beast's corpse. Next the young man looked at the statue, which asked whoever that read this to take a piss in front of the statue and insert 2 keys into the 2 keyholes located on the Huang Rong wannabe statue's eyes.Then he moved back a little because after he inserted the keys in the keyholes, the ground was suddenly shaking and the statue flew out of his grasp just as a huge jet of yellowish water came spurting out of some unseen source.

After the spurt of the water, a manual spurted out too. The young boy read the title of the manual, it says "Bee Sting Fist."The pages of the manual seemed strangely dry considering it had just come tumbling down in a flood of ochre water. The manual was also quite heavy and thick, but when the boy tried to open it, he could not!

Suddenly, a deep rumbling laughter rang throughout the cavern. A large imposing figure emerged from the shadows and stared at the young man with dagger-like eyes. The large imposing figure turns out to be an old man that is near his eighties. He walks in front of the young man, who right now is paralyzed and pissing his pants, and told the young man "haha you are very smart haha, what is your name?" "Is it your business? What are YOU doing here?" the boy replied rudely.
    Last edited by LuNaR; 04-11-07 at 07:27 PM.
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

tropical country Singapore :D banana country

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR

The baby was crying when LuNaR came along and said :" Hush Don't cry my darling!"

LOL!
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    'i love you, you idiot' o.0
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

Quote Originally Posted by dragonite3579
    The baby was crying when LuNaR came along and said :" Hush Don't cry my darling!"

LOL!
    Even though LuNar said: "Hush Don't cry my darling," the baby still cried and now it was even louder. LuNar had to find a way to silence the baby.
    Call me KIM

LIVE
    to
    EAT
    to
    LIVE

Danny Noriega (American Idol Season 7) fan FOREVER

Quote Originally Posted by kimtsf
    Even though LuNar said: "Hush Don't cry my darling," the baby still cried and now it was even louder. LuNar had to find a way to silence the baby.
    She placed the baby in a formation of bamboo trees lined up according to the 5-Elements-8-Trigrams-13-Pokemon-21-Transformers strategem to keep it safe, and decided to come back for the baby when it has stopped crying.
    The Truth is out there
    I say we leave it there...

Quote Originally Posted by MrIllusion
    After 18 years, I decided to come back for the baby.

By then, the baby was 18 yrs old and even angrier than it was as a babe.

why's he hiding in there? perve.

The baby stuck a bamboo shoot up Lunar's eyes, blinding him.

~this is not part of the story~

ahhh there is too much inconstistency about my gender! mrillusion "she.." yearning "...him" lol. stick with 1 gender

Quote Originally Posted by yearning
    The baby stuck a bamboo shoot up Lunar's eyes, blinding him.
    I forgive him (the baby) and decided to teach him martial arts.

The baby refused to learn and ran away.

* OH MY* didn't anyone read that the baby GREW UP?? lol and now it can run too?

-------------------------------------

Anyway, the now grown up baby, runs away from the safety of the bamboo grove and finds himself surrounded by bandits (??) This was when he realized that he should have paid more attention to his mother when she was trying to teach him martial arts... What to do now? Of course, he had a bunch of bamboo shoots in his hand...
    Last edited by sha*sha; 04-08-07 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sha*sha
    * OH MY* didn't anyone read that the baby GREW UP?? lol and now it can run too?

-------------------------------------

Anyway, the now grown up baby, runs away from the safety of the bamboo grove and finds himself surrounded by bandits (??) This was when he realized that he should have paid more attention to his mother when she was trying to teach him martial arts... What to do now? Of course, he had a bunch of bamboo shoots in his hand...
    lol im not the baby's mother and the baby suppose to be a boy and im not a woman. ahhhhhhh! o well lets just go along with it

------------------------------------------------

the story up to now :

In the midst of a heavy battle in Xiang Yang, Guo Po Lo (GJ's son) dropped his baby on the floor before getting stabbed by a Mongol soldier. Every one in the city died, except for the baby. The baby was crying when LuNaR came along and said :" Hush Don't cry my darling!" Even though LuNar said: "Hush Don't cry my darling," the baby still cried and now it was even louder. LuNar had to find a way to silence the baby. She placed the baby in a formation of bamboo trees lined up according to the 5-Elements-8-Trigrams-13-Pokemon-21-Transformers strategem to keep it safe, and decided to come back for the baby when it has stopped crying. After 18 years, I decided to come back for the baby. By then, the baby was 18 yrs old and even angrier than it was as a babe. The baby stuck a bamboo shoot up Lunar's eyes, blinding him. I forgive him (the baby) and decided to teach him martial arts. The baby refused to learn and ran away. Anyway, the now grown up baby, runs away from the safety of the bamboo grove and finds himself surrounded by bandits (??) This was when he realized that he should have paid more attention to his mother when she was trying to teach him martial arts... What to do now? Of course, he had a bunch of bamboo shoots in his hand. The bandit ask what the baby's name is. The baby said...

----------------------------------
    The bandit ask what the baby's name is. The baby said...
    Last edited by LuNaR; 04-08-07 at 02:28 PM.

oops too slow
    The Truth is out there

new rule: add to the story in bold, like this

In the midst of a heavy battle in Xiang Yang, Guo Po Lo (GJ's son) dropped his baby on the floor before getting stabbed by a Mongol soldier. Every one in the city died, except for the baby. The baby was crying when LuNaR came along and said :" Hush Don't cry my darling!" Even though LuNar said: "Hush Don't cry my darling," the baby still cried and now it was even louder. LuNar had to find a way to silence the baby. She placed the baby in a formation of bamboo trees lined up according to the 5-Elements-8-Trigrams-13-Pokemon-21-Transformers strategem to keep it safe, and decided to come back for the baby when it has stopped crying. After 18 years, I decided to come back for the baby. By then, the baby was 18 yrs old and even angrier than it was as a babe. The baby stuck a bamboo shoot up Lunar's eyes, blinding him. I forgive him (the baby) and decided to teach him martial arts. The baby refused to learn and ran away. Anyway, the now grown up baby, runs away from the safety of the bamboo grove and finds himself surrounded by bandits (??) This was when he realized that he should have paid more attention to his mother when she was trying to teach him martial arts... What to do now? Of course, he had a bunch of bamboo shoots in his hand. The bandit ask what the baby's name is. The baby said...

'Look', *Exhales deeply* 'I am your Father...'
    The Truth is out there

In the midst of a heavy battle in Xiang Yang, Guo Po Lo (GJ's son) dropped his baby on the floor before getting stabbed by a Mongol soldier. Every one in the city died, except for the baby. The baby was crying when LuNaR came along and said :" Hush Don't cry my darling!" Even though LuNar said: "Hush Don't cry my darling," the baby still cried and now it was even louder. LuNar had to find a way to silence the baby. She placed the baby in a formation of bamboo trees lined up according to the 5-Elements-8-Trigrams-13-Pokemon-21-Transformers strategem to keep it safe, and decided to come back for the baby when it has stopped crying. After 18 years, I decided to come back for the baby. By then, the baby was 18 yrs old and even angrier than it was as a babe. The baby stuck a bamboo shoot up Lunar's eyes, blinding him. I forgive him (the baby) and decided to teach him martial arts. The baby refused to learn and ran away. Anyway, the now grown up baby, runs away from the safety of the bamboo grove and finds himself surrounded by bandits (??) This was when he realized that he should have paid more attention to his mother when she was trying to teach him martial arts... What to do now? Of course, he had a bunch of bamboo shoots in his hand. The bandit ask what the baby's name is. The baby said...'Look', *Exhales deeply* 'I am your Father...' the bandit immediately felt his hair stand on end and shivers run down his spine.
    Last edited by sha*sha; 04-08-07 at 02:48 PM.

In the midst of a heavy battle in Xiang Yang, Guo Po Lo (GJ's son) dropped his baby on the floor before getting stabbed by a Mongol soldier. Every one in the city died, except for the baby. The baby was crying when LuNaR came along and said :" Hush Don't cry my darling!" Even though LuNar said: "Hush Don't cry my darling," the baby still cried and now it was even louder. LuNar had to find a way to silence the baby. She placed the baby in a formation of bamboo trees lined up according to the 5-Elements-8-Trigrams-13-Pokemon-21-Transformers strategem to keep it safe, and decided to come back for the baby when it has stopped crying. After 18 years, I decided to come back for the baby. By then, the baby was 18 yrs old and even angrier than it was as a babe. The baby stuck a bamboo shoot up Lunar's eyes, blinding him. I forgive him (the baby) and decided to teach him martial arts. The baby refused to learn and ran away. Anyway, the now grown up baby, runs away from the safety of the bamboo grove and finds himself surrounded by bandits (??) This was when he realized that he should have paid more attention to his mother when she was trying to teach him martial arts... What to do now? Of course, he had a bunch of bamboo shoots in his hand. The bandit ask what the baby's name is. The baby said...'Look', *Exhales deeply* 'I am your Father...' the bandit immediately felt his hair stand on end and shivers run down his spine. The bandits all ran as quickly as they can. While the baby was running with full speed to chase the bandits, suddenly he slipped on a rock and fell down a mountain into a very narrow cave.

is it still a baby... ?? can someone "grow it up" ? its a boy now... unless he remains a baby because it cracks you up? haha

In the midst of a heavy battle in Xiang Yang, Guo Po Lo (GJ's son) dropped his baby on the floor before getting stabbed by a Mongol soldier. Every one in the city died, except for the baby. The baby was crying when LuNaR came along and said :" Hush Don't cry my darling!" Even though LuNar said: "Hush Don't cry my darling," the baby still cried and now it was even louder. LuNar had to find a way to silence the baby. She placed the baby in a formation of bamboo trees lined up according to the 5-Elements-8-Trigrams-13-Pokemon-21-Transformers strategem to keep it safe, and decided to come back for the baby when it has stopped crying. After 18 years, I decided to come back for the baby. By then, the baby was 18 yrs old and even angrier than it was as a babe. The baby stuck a bamboo shoot up Lunar's eyes, blinding him. I forgive him (the baby) and decided to teach him martial arts. The baby refused to learn and ran away. Anyway, the now grown up baby, runs away from the safety of the bamboo grove and finds himself surrounded by bandits (??) This was when he realized that he should have paid more attention to his mother when she was trying to teach him martial arts... What to do now? Of course, he had a bunch of bamboo shoots in his hand. The bandit ask what the baby's name is. The baby said...'Look', *Exhales deeply* 'I am your Father...' the bandit immediately felt his hair stand on end and shivers run down his spine. The bandits all ran as quickly as they can. While the baby was running with full speed to chase the bandits, suddenly he slipped on a rock and fell down a mountain into a very narrow cave.

He explored the cave, and found the cave to be inhabited by a large white gorilla, a butt-ugly oversized condor, and a marble statue depicting a gorgeous fairy.
    The Truth is out there

hehe sorry... a bit too late