Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4 Evils vs 4 Protectors

Default 4 Evils vs 4 Protectors

4 Evils of Tian Long Ba Bu

VS

4 Protectors of Ming Cult.

All 4 are in perfect condition at their peak. All can use their weapons, meaning Xie Xun can use his Dragon Sabre, First Evil can use his walking crane, etc etc.

All-out 4 on 4 battles with no round, no time limit, and no rules, until either team was completely annihilated. Which team win ? and Why ?

Default Re: 4 Evils vs 4 Protectors

Originally posted by Temujin
    4 Evils of Tian Long Ba Bu

VS

4 Protectors of Ming Cult.

All 4 are in perfect condition at their peak. All can use their weapons, meaning Xie Xun can use his Dragon Sabre, First Evil can use his walking crane, etc etc.

All-out 4 on 4 battles with no round, no time limit, and no rules, until either team was completely annihilated. Which team win ? and Why ?
    I think the 1st Evil could beat all 4 Ming Cult Protectors by himself.

Default Re: Re: 4 Evils vs 4 Protectors

Originally posted by Dirt
    I think the 1st Evil could beat all 4 Ming Cult Protectors by himself.
    How so ?

Great match. The crippled First Evil can fight the blinded XX. Second Evil, which is a women can fight Purple Dragon. Thirt Evil.............whatever. Fourth Evil which were said to have very good lightness kung fu can fight Bat King.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

naturally, the third evil, mr. divine croc, will go head to head with white eagle king Yin Tianzheng in the ultimate Sea creature vs Flying object combat.

4 Guardian Lords + 2 Left/Right Emissaries + 5 Scattered People + 5 Element Banner Leaders

vs. 4 Evils

I tend to rank the 1st Evil as a better YYZ performer compared to 1D (yes, you read it correctly, that's my humble opinion though, so for those of who are 1D fans I extend my sincere appology upfront ), although in overall gongfu he *might* still be below 1D. Thus, IMHO he was just slightly below the Condor Trilogy Greats level. I don't see how he could have any problem handling XX. Now, the other 3 Evils were of course not as good as him, but if he had an advantage over XX, then in the long run the 4 Evils should be able to defeat the 4 Protectors (I mean, after he finishes with XX he can help his fellow Evils against the remaining Protectors).

I would say that 1st Evil would be equal if not better than the RoCH Greats

But Yi Deng was already said to have mastered 1YZ to perfection. How can it be that First Evil can perform better?
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

Originally posted by superboy
    But Yi Deng was already said to have mastered 1YZ to perfection. How can it be that First Evil can perform better?
    That has been discussed in Who performed YYZ the best?, superboy. I may not be the only one who think so. That being said, it is probably also more due to the impression of him that I got. You know, just like the impression on XF, I think we both agree that XF can take on any Condor Trilogy Greats anyday

Here's what I think would happen :

XX will have a slight chance of winning against the 1st Evil if he can somehow manage to get close to him and give it all he got using 7 Star Fists techniques and don't forget at his best, he's NOT blind and has the mighty DRAGON SABRE in his possession.

Obviously that's very hard to do against a SemiDevil from DGSD, and his chance of winning is probably 1-5 %

I'm not sure about the outcome of the Second Evil vs. the Purple Dragon. If the deteriotion theory holds true and perhaps the Second Evil has a big chance to win the fight ... but the Purple Dragon has those golden flowers to throw and he uses that special weapon of her (before it was broken by the Heaven Sword).

The Third Evil vs. Eagle King should be a good match. Somehow I have a feeling that Yin Tianzheng could win this match. He has deep inner power and respected by the Wulin, including Zhang SanFeng.

The Fourth Evil vs. Bat King should also be a great match. Both have amazing lightness of kungfu and quickness. It will be an evenly matched fight. I'm not sure if Fourth Evil's Scretcher-like weapon will give him an edge though.

To generalize, most people believe 1 Loch Great =~ 4 Guardian Lords. If we believe XF > 1 Great, then we should accept Evil #1 =~ 1 Great =~ Zhang Wuji/Zhang Sanfeng. Zhang Wuji might be able to tie 3 Shaolin Elders. Surely 3 Shaolin Elders > 4 Lords. Even if we believe Zhang Wuji < 3 Elders, Zhang Wuji should =~ 4 Lords. So Evil #1 =~ 4 Lords. Weapons shouldn't make much diff.

most people believe 1 Loch Great =~ 4 Guardian Lords
    How so?

Originally posted by KJ
    How so?
    In the topic matches between minor JY characters (or something like that), several experts (Athena, Laviathan, TristeCouer) agreed 1 Great =~ 4 Lords. I don't recall anyone disagreeing at that time.

Both have amazing lightness of kungfu and quickness.
    My impression is that the 4th Evil was somewhat faster, if not much faster. But it's true that his gongfu was probably not that good.

Originally posted by rabadi
    My impression is that the 4th Evil was somewhat faster, if not much faster. But it's true that his gongfu was probably not that good.
    OK, but which team wins and why ?

I already posted above. The 4 Evils win.

How about using a little bit strategy here,

Put Xie Xun against Fourth Evil and let him finish him off easily.

Put Eagle King against Second Evil, will be quite a match still.

Put Purple Dragon against Third Evil. I think this will be interesting as well.

Finally, sacrifice Bat King against First Evil. I think First Evil might have some trouble trying to catch up with Bat King

In the mean time XX can finish off Fourth Evil, and he can help out Purple Dragon and Eagle King finish off Second and Third Evil.

When they're done ... they can gang up on First Evil.
    Last edited by Temujin; 06-23-04 at 10:57 PM.

Ah, but it will probably also take quite a while for XX to be able to catch the 4th Evil, if he manages to catch at all.

Finally, sacrifice Bat King against First Evil. I think First Evil might have some trouble trying to catch up with Bat King
    I think First Evil can just shoot him down with 1YZ, just like XF did with 4th Evil with his palms.