52 62.65%
  • Fei Fei the goddess

28 33.73%
  • I love such and such so much so I created multiple accounts

3 3.61%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kim Tae Hee vs. Liu Yi Fei

Quote Originally Posted by sheryl View Post
    Both are really really pretty.. LYF cos she has this really sweet edge.. KTH cos she has big beautiful eyes...

In terms of acting.. cant really say much about KTH cos I only saw her in Stairway.. and all she did in that show imo is to flash her big eyes angrily and look evil.. dun tink that requires much talent.. LYF in ROCH06 was pretty natural but of cos can be improved.. hoping to see her act in some spunky lively role soon..
    then you better watch KTH other dramas The Nine-Tailed Fox (Gumiho) and Love Story in Harvard and also her new movie The Restless (“Jungcheon”).

Her Divine Goddess of course!
    only losers vote for this other person
    If you don't like my flag, then you can kiss my rebel a55

Can somebody make a comparsion pixs between them? I think both looked very simliar especially at the eyes, the nose, the lips, & the faical. Both have an Asian-type look tho.

Could someone post their pixs up? So we can see them and compare their Asian-look beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by yearning View Post
    Oh please, it's an insult to Kim Tae Hee to even compare the intelligence of LYF to her. Do you know how hard it's to get into Seoul University? It's kind of like the Harvard of Korea. LYF got in through connections, loud and clear. I don't even know if she took all the required courses *snorts*.

I don't even like Kim Tae Hee and I'm defending her lol. There should be a neither option. Overall though, I think Kim Tae Hee is prettier...her looks are more consistent, while LYF varies too much. She can go anywhere from 6 to 9.5/10 whereas Kim Tae Hee is consistently above 8.5, and sometimes 9.
    you are right. KTH enter Seoul university(TOP university in Korea) by herself. She start to acting career acter she entered university. She was very well-known student because she is really pretty. So producer invited her in commercial film, so she can start to work in Entertainment circle

But LYF...only can enter school by money and connection

Quote Originally Posted by tuoimongmo2007 View Post
    kim tae hee has the whole package.. she has the body..face, smart.. i'm quite jealous that ther'es even someone that perfect in this world.. haha...

as for Liu yi fei..she's cute..but like rest of azn girls.. no body..tries to hard to be sexy..ps i dont think she's cut out to be a singer.. i dont know why all chinese celebs..as soon as they get famous..they turn into singing.. they should focus more on what they are doing.

can anyone answer this for me? i heard some rumors that Liu yi fei is taking time off to go back to US to attend Stanford University.. To my understanding how could she possible get in stanford? she spent all her hs years in acting school.. what the hell is she going to study in Standford? physics..hahahh unless she wants to improve her acting more...kudos for that.. other than that she has no other critiria to get into any other programs..
    i really hope this is a rumor..bc i can't find any way to believe it..
    it's rumor. last year when she released new album she spread the stanford rumor, But when people asking about the detail, her manager and LYF changed the saying.
    "she will study as guest student at there. nothing confirmed yet"

but till now, she never enter Stanford school. just stay US a few months to prepare new movies, and now come back to China again.

And she will do more movie in later, so it's impossible she can study in Stanford in follow some years
    Last edited by loveS2evol; 05-01-07 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by loveS2evol View Post
    you are right. KTH enter Seoul university(TOP university in Korea) by herself. She start to acting career acter she entered university. She was very well-known student because she is really pretty. So producer invited her in commercial film, so she can start to work in Entertainment circle

But LYF...only can enter school by money and connection

it's rumor. last year when she released new album she spread the stanford rumor, But when people asking about the detail, her manager and LYF changed the saying.
    "she will study as guest student at there. nothing confirmed yet"

but till now, she never enter Stanford school. just stay US a few months to prepare new movies, and now come back to China again.

And she will do more movie in later, so it's impossible she can study in Stanford in follow some years
    The Stanford rumour is just rubbish imo.. just some publicity stunt..

Another picture to compare them both.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.asianmei.com/china/yifei1.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://xs308.xs.to/xs308/06432/gq_1-good_taehee1.jpg')

Personally, i think both of them are equally beautiful and lovely in their own special ways.

How can you compare a goddess to an angel????
    Last edited by spyefox; 05-01-07 at 12:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spyefox View Post
    Personally, i think both of them are equally beautiful and lovely in their own special ways.

How can you compare a goddess to an angel????
    how about, how can someone compare a kid to a goddess AND angel? *runs off to hide*
    ---------
    Shellie

My personal opinion is that they both are way overrated, in terms of looks and talents!

Quote Originally Posted by lailac View Post
    My personal opinion is that they both are way overrated, in terms of looks and talents!
    Hey guess what lailac, I'm thinking the exactly same thought too. They both are way overrated, i think their beauty looked average similar to Ruby Lin's tho.

It's not that Im a big fan of them both, but I prefer Fei Fei than KTH

Quote Originally Posted by spyefox View Post
    Another picture to compare them both.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.asianmei.com/china/yifei1.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://xs308.xs.to/xs308/06432/gq_1-good_taehee1.jpg')
    spy! these 2 pictures r quite unfair to even compare with...lyf's was a decent one (though i cant say its her best pic) while kth's looks like she had been harrassed

but i am not taking KTH's side...i dun like both of them
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

Quote Originally Posted by lailac View Post
    MAybe acting overrated.. but in terms of looks.. I would say they are both really beautiful in their own ways.. and definitely prettier than Ruby Lin!

MAybe acting overrated.. but in terms of looks.. I would say they are both really beautiful in their own ways.. and definitely prettier than Ruby Lin!

ruby lin is also over-rated in terms of looks n acting
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

I don't disclaim that they are above average in terms of looks, but it's when people coin such terms as "goddess" and "angelic" to exaggerate their beauty that I find amusing.

oh plsss would ppl stop comparing LYF with other actresses?

Quote Originally Posted by *aLySsA4eVa* View Post
    oh plsss would ppl stop comparing LYF with other actresses?
    hahaha would it make you happy if we compare Alyssa with other actresses?
    i know.. how about comparing Alyssa to lingerie models and how she stack up against them??? its a good chance to repost those lingerie photos of Alyssa
    If you don't like my flag, then you can kiss my rebel a55

Junior Member XxblissfullstarzxX's Avatar

Default Kim Tae Hee vs.Liu Yi Fei

Both of them are really pretty I think I like Fei Fei better she is talented for her age,I dont really like Tae Hee because how she act really evil in Stairway To Heaven,but that the onlye series that I dont like her character in there I dont know its just.....how she acts evil in there.....and its just my opion so no defense for Tae Hee fans....So Iam going to vote for Fei Fei....

Banned

KTH for sure!!!!

KTH has prettier eyes and teeth and she usually looks good. LYF is pretty sometimes but sometimes she can look very plain.