• My angel Kimmy Tae Hee

52 62.65%
  • Fei Fei the goddess

28 33.73%
  • I love such and such so much so I created multiple accounts

3 3.61%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Kim Tae Hee vs. Liu Yi Fei

i´ve seen KTH once and i have to say she´s a great actress. LYF´s acting is so so.
    and in terms of look they both have pretty feautures but i think LYF is a little bit prettier than KTH
    Beautiful and deadly, she is a true descendant of dragon. Fighting for the forces of right and justice, she leaves a series of broken bodies and broken hearts wherever she goes.

I do like both, but Kim Tae Hee is the queen of facial expression and she is a pretty good actress, while LYF is beautiful and hardworking which makes her very attractive.

Wherever I can transform into delight, understand death, and seeks for destruction

This is hysterical. Anger, emotions, tears, I can find it all in here...

You know what? For some reason, Kim Tae Hee looks like a bag of cheese puffs... and for the other? Umm, can't think of a wonderfully relative comparison...

I hate cheese puffs. Disgusting, aren't they? People should start trying to eat some real food like metal dissolved in sulphuric acid. People'll kill for that stuff.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein

KTH wins this one by a landslide, no doubt! She has charisma, superior looks, and acting skills. She is much more elegant both in ancient and modern clothing. She is the total package. . .

KTH > LYF forever
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

Quote Originally Posted by resident:alien View Post
    KTH wins this one by a landslide, no doubt! She has charisma, superior looks, and acting skills. She is much more elegant both in ancient and modern clothing. She is the total package. . .

KTH > LYF forever
    I'd like to say the same but change to..

LYF>KTH forever

Quote Originally Posted by algaechu View Post
    I'd like to say the same but change to..

LYF>KTH forever
    Funny you should say that. . .I wonder what the poll results are?
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

Funny you should say that. . .I wonder what the poll results are?
    This board is full of LYF haters that you can see in her thread. I don't think the result can tell anything and the voters in this thread is so small <100.

Your signature tells your opinion to LYF already.

I don't care how the haters said as long as LYF got her fame more and more .

This board is full of LYF haters that you can see in her thread. I don't think the result can tell anything and the voters in this thread is so small <100.

Your signature tells your opinion to LYF already.

I don't care how the haters said as long as LYF got her fame more and more .
    . . .which will never happen because LYF's a horrible actress. . .

. . .which will never happen because LYF's a horrible actress. . .
    It has happened already. At least, she got the role XLN, the most famous female character in wuxia stories, and her performance attracted hollywood now.

How about your KTH???

You can praise her and push LYF down as you usually did, I said I don't care.

I glad to see LYF in hollywood and she always gets the good role.

PS. If LYF is really horrible, no one would talk about her both good or bad. Sometimes haters reflect the fame of the actresses.
    Last edited by algaechu; 04-12-08 at 01:27 PM.

It has happened already. At least, she got the role XLN, the most famous female character in wuxia stories, and her performance attracted hollywood now.

How about your KTH???

You can praise her and push LYF down as you usually did, I said I don't care.

I glad to see LYF in hollywood and she always gets the good role.

PS. If LYF is really horrible, no one would talk about her both good or bad. Sometimes haters reflect the fame of the actresses.
    With the amount of films released these days in Hollywood, the majority of films are junk; with that said, just because you make it to Hollywood doesn't mean you're the next BIG THING.

That will hold true with this WHITE-WASHED version of Journey to the West. It will flop so bad, people will bash it for generations to come including how horrible LYF's acting is (except for those who are blinded by fallacy and delusions of grandeur). . .

there have already been a white washed ver of journy to the west, i think it was lost kingdom or something lol. its hilarious
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Default Crystal Liu

For me, Crystal won hands down! I've seen KTH in few series. She doesn't captured my attention. She's not bad looking at all, but I still thinks that LYF won hands down for looks. Not to mention that her looks are incredibly versatile. LYF has that classical, class and sophisticated look that KTH doesn't have. No one can beat her in ancient series, either in looks or her kungfu style. ROCH was the perfect example. Because of that serie, she captured the attention of a major producer. She gets to work with Jet Li and Jackie Chan and be the leading lady in that movie. And because of the movie, she gets to sign on with a prestigious Hollywood compay. That's HUGE!! Not many asian actress can claim that kind of success. For someone so young, that's success. As for many thinks that the movie is going to be a flop, I don't think so. Many whom have watched the premier movie of "the forbidden kingdom", most claimed that it was very good.

Yeah, except she barely does anything substantial in it. The movie is about Jet Li and Jackie Chan. And personally, they need to come back to the home country because they're made to act like clowns in Hollywood.

Kim Tae Hee has way more spunk and personality than a million LYF's. And she actually has a brain and got into Seoul National University WITHOUT connections...or lying about going to an Ivy League school.

Quote Originally Posted by Faythe View Post
    For me, Crystal won hands down! I've seen KTH in few series. She doesn't captured my attention. She's not bad looking at all, but I still thinks that LYF won hands down for looks. Not to mention that her looks are incredibly versatile. LYF has that classical, class and sophisticated look that KTH doesn't have. No one can beat her in ancient series, either in looks or her kungfu style. ROCH was the perfect example. Because of that serie, she captured the attention of a major producer. She gets to work with Jet Li and Jackie Chan and be the leading lady in that movie. And because of the movie, she gets to sign on with a prestigious Hollywood compay. That's HUGE!! Not many asian actress can claim that kind of success. For someone so young, that's success. As for many thinks that the movie is going to be a flop, I don't think so. Many whom have watched the premier movie of "the forbidden kingdom", most claimed that it was very good.
    Absolutely true!!! And I'd like to say that double J are only for "promotion". TFK's not the story about double J but the young American boy. LYF is also the leading role.

LYF fans always give the respect to other actresses. KTH has a good looking but she's not my type. LYF won hands down for sure. No reason to offend other actresses like many LYF haters did.

Chinese media always has fake news of LYF. It's not her fault!!!

And again... "Haters could reflect the fame of the actresses."
    If LYF is not attractive and famous, no one would push her down.
    Last edited by algaechu; 04-13-08 at 03:46 AM.

Absolutely true!!! And I'd like to say that double J are only for "promotion". TFK's not the story about double J but the young American boy. LYF is also the leading role.

LYF fans always give the respect to other actresses. KTH has a good looking but she's not my type. LYF won hands down for sure. No reason to offend other actresses like many LYF haters did.

Chinese media always has fake news of LYF. It's not her fault!!!

And again... "Haters could reflect the fame of the actresses."
    If LYF is not attractive and famous, no one would push her down.
    that's right, the more people that hate her the more popular she is.

BTW: i'm very popular too, alot of people hate me.

Quote Originally Posted by Faythe View Post
    ROCH was the perfect example. Because of that serie, she captured the attention of a major producer. She gets to work with Jet Li and Jackie Chan and be the leading lady in that movie. And because of the movie, she gets to sign on with a prestigious Hollywood compay. That's HUGE!! Not many asian actress can claim that kind of success. For someone so young, that's success.
    Would a major producer really have the time and interest to sit down properly and go through a wuxia series like ROCH? And do you honestly think she became popular solely through her own efforts?
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

i'm not a fan of either but my mind is kind questioning why people keep saying that Tae hee is "queen of facial expression"? where does this come from? i never heard any korean giving her these kind of praises.. in fact she is known for her beauty in korea mostly and many knows that she can't act.. but we look past that anyway because her beauty is enough to cover her flaws..

i too admire her beauty...
    same too with LYF.. but both of them are neither known for their acting talents.. it's their looks that got there here today

as to who is better..
    Kim tae hee has more of a hot look... exotic
    Liu yi fei.. looks too young...cuter type..

Kim tae hee wins hands down because she has the face and the body...

Kim Tae Hee i love the way she smile.

Quote Originally Posted by tuoimongmo2007 View Post
    i'm not a fan of either but my mind is kind questioning why people keep saying that Tae hee is "queen of facial expression"? where does this come from? i never heard any korean giving her these kind of praises.. in fact she is known for her beauty in korea mostly and many knows that she can't act.. but we look past that anyway because her beauty is enough to cover her flaws..

i too admire her beauty...
    same too with LYF.. but both of them are neither known for their acting talents.. it's their looks that got there here today

as to who is better..
    Kim tae hee has more of a hot look... exotic
    Liu yi fei.. looks too young...cuter type..

Kim tae hee wins hands down because she has the face and the body...

yea i agreed with u there kim tea hee look hot wile liu yi fei just look cute

There 2 type of Guys:
    1. Kim Tae Hee is Adult & Erotic Type
    2. Liu Yi Fei is Cute & Sweet Type

hehe.. because i likes both type so i so confuses to choose!