View Poll Results: Tae Hee vs. Fei Fei

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • My angel Kimmy Tae Hee

    52 62.65%
  • Fei Fei the goddess

    28 33.73%
  • I love such and such so much so I created multiple accounts

    3 3.61%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 80

Thread: Kim Tae Hee vs. Liu Yi Fei

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    118

    Default Kim Tae Hee vs. Liu Yi Fei

    Who is hotter, more talented, well known and better actress?

    I love Tae Hee so much, she is a beauty and brain.
    Last edited by cindytran; 04-10-07 at 10:14 AM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member big master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    in my house:)
    Posts
    3,242

    Default

    sorry but i cant seem to get the idea as to why compare the 2....
    大爺來了﹗

    想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

    MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    118

    Default

    oh, I just thought that they are both young, graduated from big prestige schools, well known and are making millions

  4. #4
    Senior Member big master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    in my house:)
    Posts
    3,242

    Default

    i c ic..i dunno whom to vote as i honestly, aint a fan of both i dont hate them, just neutral
    大爺來了﹗

    想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

    MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

  5. #5
    Senior Member odbayarb2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Hidden Mountains
    Posts
    649

    Default

    I vote for LYF.

  6. #6
    Senior Member alyssafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    raymond & shirley a live couple!
    Posts
    257

    Default

    fei fei the goodness!!
    shu Oguri Rox!!! LUV LUV Nakayama Yuma>>

  7. #7
    Senior Member Sugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The cheesecake factory
    Posts
    12,632

    Default

    I am gonna shoot myself if I see another poll with lyf -_-


    I vote neither. Both aren't good actresses.
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

    www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

  8. #8
    Member Serynsatina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    82

    Default

    They are actually sort of similar in appearance (pale skin, etc), but Kim Tae Hee's eyes are a lot more expressive and it really shows through in her acting. I think KTH actually has more natural talent, while LYF sort of acquired some while relying on her looks heavily.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Sugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    The cheesecake factory
    Posts
    12,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Serynsatina
    while LYF sort of acquired some while relying on her looks heavily.

    and her sugar daddy.


    Actually I believe that both actresses have an edge since they had looks from the start. KTH, one of the few who never had plastic surgery was often praised for her lookes in grade school and college.
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

    www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

  10. #10
    Member Serynsatina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    KTH, one of the few who never had plastic surgery was often praised for her lookes in grade school and college.
    Yep. I forgot to mention that KTH is also better in my book because she's educated really well.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    6,638

    Default

    o man, i hate lyf and i dunno who kimmy tai is, so i juss voted "I love such and such so much so I created multiple accounts " so i can see the poll, but i didnt know for this poll, other people can see who voted for who. i didnt really mean wat i voted for.
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

    Entries due July 31st, 2016!

  12. #12
    Senior Member linger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    350

    Default

    i chose the third option too.
    im neutral with lyf, and i dont know who kim tae hee is, since i dont watch korean stuff. however, after looking at pics, i think lyf is prettier.
    ~
    .shu chang.
    Leanna, <3


  13. #13
    Registered User yearning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,943

    Default

    Oh please, it's an insult to Kim Tae Hee to even compare the intelligence of LYF to her. Do you know how hard it's to get into Seoul University? It's kind of like the Harvard of Korea. LYF got in through connections, loud and clear. I don't even know if she took all the required courses *snorts*.

    I don't even like Kim Tae Hee and I'm defending her lol. There should be a neither option. Overall though, I think Kim Tae Hee is prettier...her looks are more consistent, while LYF varies too much. She can go anywhere from 6 to 9.5/10 whereas Kim Tae Hee is consistently above 8.5, and sometimes 9.

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    65

    Default

    kim tae hee whoopwhoop!!! she's so pretty!!

  15. #15
    Moderator Suet Seung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    14,053

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yearning
    Oh please, it's an insult to Kim Tae Hee to even compare the intelligence of LYF to her. Do you know how hard it's to get into Seoul University? It's kind of like the Harvard of Korea. LYF got in through connections, loud and clear. I don't even know if she took all the required courses *snorts*.

    I don't even like Kim Tae Hee and I'm defending her lol. There should be a neither option. Overall though, I think Kim Tae Hee is prettier...her looks are more consistent, while LYF varies too much. She can go anywhere from 6 to 9.5/10 whereas Kim Tae Hee is consistently above 8.5, and sometimes 9.
    Yeah, I don't like Kim Tae Hee either. Neither of the two can actually act, however, when it comes to looks, Kim Tae Hee for the win. LYF needs to mature.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

    Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

  16. #16
    Senior Member sunnysnow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    6,259

    Default

    I'm a fan of neither but i think KTH looks prettier. Acting wise, they're both still rather raw/stiff with KTH probably having a slight edge over LYF.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

    Wise Fool

  17. #17
    Senior Member 0-0-0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Jiang Hu
    Posts
    6,635

    Default

    I'd actually give LYF the edge of KTH in acting based on ROCH 06. KTH is pretty, but can't act for crap - totally stiff in her acting and LYF is marginally better. I think LYF is way prettier than KTH, though KTH is definitely hotter




    edit: oh, i forgot about intelligence.

    Darn, too late to change my vote

  18. #18
    Moderator Suet Seung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    14,053

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    I'd actually give LYF the edge of KTH in acting based on ROCH 06. KTH is pretty, but can't act for crap - totally stiff in her acting and LYF is marginally better. I think LYF is way prettier than KTH, though KTH is definitely hotter




    edit: oh, i forgot about intelligence.

    Darn, too late to change my vote
    OMG~! If someone mentions ROCH06 in one more thread, I'm going to , its almost like ROCH06 is the best series ever! Like for sure! Totally ...........crap!
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

    Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

  19. #19
    Senior Member odbayarb2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Hidden Mountains
    Posts
    649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    OMG~! If someone mentions ROCH06 in one more thread, I'm going to , its almost like ROCH06 is the best series ever! Like for sure! Totally ...........crap!
    Why do you say like this ?
    What's wrong with ROCH06

  20. #20
    Moderator Suet Seung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    14,053

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by odbayarb2000
    Why do you say like this ?
    What's wrong with ROCH06
    There's a thing called over-rated and blinded fandom.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

    Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Similar Threads

  1. Kim TaE HeE..
    By h3artl3ss_ in forum Actresses
    Replies: 894
    Last Post: 04-22-10, 08:46 PM
  2. Song Hye gyo or Kim tae Hee >>>come and vote
    By Sunlight_zero36 in forum Actresses
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 02-27-07, 05:53 AM
  3. Lee Da-Hae or Kim Tae Hee?
    By Sunlight_zero36 in forum Actresses
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-10-07, 08:27 PM
  4. Kim Hee-Seon
    By strife_au in forum Actresses
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-17-06, 12:26 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •