Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: Heart Of Greed 《溏心風暴》

in the costume fitting, Tavia said she has a rich husband in the series, but she doesn't have any feelings towards him so later she falls in love with Bosco. they have to hide their relationship to avoid the paparazzi (cause Tavia's a model).
    Last edited by popcorn; 07-14-06 at 08:48 AM.

really? whoa, do u have a news article on it by any chance? thanks
    卓羲 *ron* <33 阿峰 *ray* <33 阿怡 *tav* <33

fala chen's being in series lately. also saw her in forensic heroes, and i think there's another one that i can't remember now
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    fala chen's being in series lately. also saw her in forensic heroes, and i think there's another one that i can't remember now
    i think she's also in this series with moses and gigi, and another housewife series with sheren. i like her and i'm glad TVB's promoting her. vivien yeo replaced fala as the TVB8 host so she (fala) can film series, i guess. not a bad idea at all cause i prefer fala over vivien anytime lol...

Quote Originally Posted by popcorn
    nope Ray has said that he will guest star in this 40 ep series. i'm pretty sure he will play a bigger role in the 60 ep one. besides i don't think bosco is ready to lead over ray yet cause i think ray's ranking in TVB is higher than bosco's
    me too... nothing against Bosco.. i think he acts good too but not as good as RAY ... ugh... i hate how they did all this... linda as second lead OMG!!! she's not the material for that [no offense] i just think that they should give tavia more chances...

what about the ray in the 60- eps one... WHAT 60 eps. one? can someone clarify that for me????
    Best Series: Family Man, Triumph in the Skies, The Last Breakthrough, Heart of Greed
    Actors: Moses Chan, Raymond Lam, Steven Ma
    Actress: Jessica Hsuan
    Character: Dek Dek Dei

Quote Originally Posted by popcorn
    i think she's also in this series with moses and gigi, and another housewife series with sheren. i like her and i'm glad TVB's promoting her. vivien yeo replaced fala as the TVB8 host so she (fala) can film series, i guess. not a bad idea at all cause i prefer fala over vivien anytime lol...
    fala is a great actress...way better than viven or linda, tvb should give her the big role instead!
    loving [BOSCO WONG!!!] + Prince@BBT *muah!

Fav actoR: bosco wong, prince
    Fav actresseS: LYF, Bernice Liu
    SingerS: Lollipop, vincent wong

currently watching: WOIL2, Ultimate Crime Fighter

what's fala's chinese name?

chen fala. 陳法拉. been a long time since i watched tvb8 so i don't know vivien had replaced her.
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

does anyone know if fala's canto is good or not? all i heard from her was "gao mang!" or sumthing like that...and what language does she originally speak?

Quote Originally Posted by KantopunK...xD
    does anyone know if fala's canto is good or not? all i heard from her was "gao mang!" or sumthing like that...and what language does she originally speak?
    her canto in FH isn't really good. but she filmed that last year so i don't know if she's improved now or not. her native language is mandarin.

is she originally from china?
    cherrie

I like Fala. She is such a nice girl.

yep, orginally China.

could be originally china but she was miss chinese new york...

maybe she migrated to ny...
    cherrie

News from Linda!

Hello everyone...finally i'm back to this forum...

i just finished a "johny walker" function at wanchai..velly tired after a long days work.

how are you guys...

I'm still not done with "heavenly gods" ancient series yet...i'll be done on the 23rd...

I've already started filming "40 episode" modern series yesterday...i'm doing good...don't worry! I got a bit sick before...but now i'm feeling a lot better.

Lately i've been taking some magazine pics...did some functions and 2 commercials...yumei and cosmoslim.

In my new series..i play "sheung zoi sum" a thrifty, hardworking, caring girl that wants to be a lawyer. There's a love triangle btwn me, moses, and raymond...the storyline is quite good, my love relationship with moses is velly touching and cute. oh yea...this series is coming out in october...wow that's fast...it'll be quite a challenge and a rush to film...i hope i do ok...

oh yea wanted to ask ...how do you guys know "my mother is not human" is coming out soon? i hope it comes out...i really want to watch it.

and yes i do have hotmail....

anyways...i've gotta go sleep now...working again tomollo morning.

take care all...and thank you soo much for all of your endless support...i wouldn't be successful without you guys...

love you all...
    thank you ...

always,
    linda

I'm so happy that Linda has confirmed that this series is good. I guess this means that she will end up with Moses. *Sigh* Raymond & Yoyo is confirmed too, I guess... However, she says that her storyline with Moses is sweet, so I'm confident they will be a nice couple to watch. I'm also interested to watch her character. First time that Linda's playing a lawyer. Raymond is also a lawyer in this series, so I think they will be co-workers!

Can't believe it's going to air in October!

Also, I don't think the title is "Seung Wan Four Beauties" -- if it was, Linda would have said so... but she's still calling it the "40 episode series." Haha.
    Last edited by MetalAZNWarrior; 07-17-06 at 01:50 PM.
    timeless: the VIRTUES OF HARMONY network
    Virtues of Harmony ... winning hearts since 2001

Huh? How? it can't be that fast? They just start filming this series and it's now July and it takes at least 2 months to film right? How can they eddit this fast?

wow, thats weird and nice how linda wrote her message in english, and she has hotmail...ahahha MetalAZNWarrior, can u send me the website where you found this msg? thanks
    卓羲 *ron* <33 阿峰 *ray* <33 阿怡 *tav* <33

Jollee - Linda posts sporadically at her websites. She used to post more often, but she's very, very busy these day. She posts at http://www.lindachung.ca & http://linda-chung.net That particular message was posted at Linda's Cottage (the first link).
    timeless: the VIRTUES OF HARMONY network
    Virtues of Harmony ... winning hearts since 2001

so i was right that this series will be this year's anniversary series? too bad Ray's only a guest star; he'll only be in a few eps

hmms...i thought that i heard DOU CHEUNG FUNG WAN would be this year's anniversary series...this this is really confusing me!