Page 51 of 65 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1298

Thread: Heart Of Greed 《溏心風暴》

I din mean Susanna has to die, but I just think she doesn't deserve to be forgiven, after so much she has done. I mean how unfair is it. Raymond only does one bad thing and did everything to make it up for three years only to die in the middle of the streets. Susanna did a thousand bad things, given so many chances, and all she has to do is lose some money, get cheated by a man, shed two drops of tears and live happiily ever after with the Tongs again?
    Eat the sweet, eat the bitter as well

I dun mean Sheung Joi Sum underever with a happy ending ( in fact I dun like anything of this chac in this series ^^), I just say it's too rush to let Tong Chi On and Sheung Joi Sum ok with a marriage.

If they wanna make a happy ending, plz make it in a better way. Wong Sau Kum desever a worse ending. As kau_chung said, it's very unfair for Alfred. He did less of bad things ( just only 1 thing - cheat her "not 100% good" girlfriend) than her and look at his ending: died without any siblings around him. Kum had a happy ending, just say poor little Alfred. Does The series wanna give us this quote: " U can do thousand of bad things, but plz dun cheat ur girlfriend even U can stand her. If not, U would die." Sai Kai must do smt more thing, or she'd better evil from the beginning to the end.

Dun forget Sheung Joi Sam said that " I think of myself as Alfred's wife." Alfred's death gave her a deep cut in her heart cuz he hadn't known that she forgave him. So wat's wrong? She suddenly ok to get married with Tong Chi On, take out the "boy friend - girl friend" period, is it too rush??? Moreover, Chi On decided to move to Africa cuz he didn't think tat Sum can forget Alfred. And he put the ring in, locked the table. WHY he knew that Sum would agree with him? Tat's illogic to his character. Duk Duk Kei is the one who wanna everyone happy, rite? If he sudden gives the ring to Sum, then she refuses, she would know he dun think of her as a best friend, tat can make her feel upset. A Tong Chi On in 39.5 eps of HOG won't never do it! Just change his mind in 0.5 eps!

Well, a open ending will be better, such as a meaning look of Sheung Joi Sam to Tong Chi On. And plz dun forgive to Sai Kai tat easily way. At the ending of this series, everyone changed their minds too fast --> tat's disappointed!

My ending:
    - Sai Kai didn't regret or smt like tat. She can go to jail or lose everything -- it's more logic. If she wanna better, plz show her better from eps 3x to 40, dun sudden change in eps 40 tat way.
    - Sum and On become gf and bf only.
    - The series end at family's scene.
    ::RLzoo:: -> Fan site of Raymond Lam

Welcome

SPOILERS

I dont think the moses-linda thing was too rushed. i mean we've seen from the beginning how much duk duk dei loved sum, and in the last few episodes there were hints tht she had feelings for him too....its only fitting tht duk duk dei goes for her again (after living in celibacy for 5 yrs becoz of her lol..) anyway i think they're a much cuter couple than alfred-sum

Default chapter 40

...45 points for the finale

a presequel would be nice

superb ENDING !! i miss Heart of Greed !! =(

Wow... 45pts for the finale!? That's fantastic! Though I didn't mind ending with duk duk dei & sum together but I would prefer sum to be alone for at least few years more since I always thought that she can't forget alfred... Anyway the slapping scene of ah gil, it looked like Tavia did not really slap Bosco's face but using of camera angle. Haha I thought usually the stars really slap each other in such intense scenes.

Default susanna

i suppose for susanna to be forgiven easily.. is because yes she was conned (i think by reading the spoilers by that guy) finanically and emotionally. Plus for someone for her age to come across that is such a shame..some may she deserves that..but she deserves forgiveness and thats what the family may of saw hence happy ending in the "tong" family

i don;t see the ending yet, but i think that the director want a happy ending for tong family.... or maybe they want to make part 2
    TVB'7=Raymond+S4+Chris+Vin

maybe they changed the ending after seeing how popular this series was so they could make a sequel

Talking Kok Ying's Initial D (fans creattion: poster + MV)

Kok Ying's Initial D

A tribute to HOG, especially to Sai Kai

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m229/shaw_mag2/HOG_D.jpg')

fans made MV :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcMnHPnUXGs

Thumbs up

compare fans' poster to the original "Initial D" poster:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m229/shaw_mag2/img_3_1383_61180961240.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m229/shaw_mag2/img_3_1383_21180961240.jpg')

1: Change Title
    2: Change Quote
    3: Add a person (baldy Cheong Zoi Duk)
    4: Change Face
    5: Change Shop name (to Tong Kei)
    6: Change Name (Producer, Directors, Screenplay, Casts, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by shaw_mag View Post
    Kok Ying's Initial D

A tribute to HOG, especially to Sai Kai

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m229/shaw_mag2/HOG_D.jpg')

fans made MV :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcMnHPnUXGs

LMAO. This is great stuff.
    Jiang Hu, a Wuxia fansubbing team
    Currently seeking more help!

Thanks for sharing the links. Enjoys watching the clips. Anyways, I am only up to episode 33. The entire cast did well but for me, this time round, the veteran artists are one up! Loves LSK the best!

Default poster

..very good poster..

boy.. susanna must of got conned financially at a high price

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    maybe they changed the ending after seeing how popular this series was so they could make a sequel
    Nope. There will not be a sequel.

TVB will be filming a comedic version of the series in the near future.
    timeless: the VIRTUES OF HARMONY network
    Virtues of Harmony ... winning hearts since 2001

comedic version?
    wonder how it wud b like
    neway, they were saying sth about re-uniting HOg's cast so it means that they will film a comedy series with the entire HOG cast in there?
    'God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference' - Reinhold Niebuhr

Quote Originally Posted by jo_punkrocker View Post
    moses looks old, linda looks young. and they are more like brother and sister rather than if they were to be a couple.
    i think bosco and tavia should get more screen time as to how their marriage develop. but this show focuses mainly on the five main leading adults. thumbs up for louis, michelle, sze kei, hayu, susanna!

reli?
    i was thinking like michelle's character isn;t as main as i tot
    she is just like an extra, i definitely think susanna's role is much more imporatnt than michelle's
    her character (ling lei) just exist to be scolded n humiliated by susanna
    well, that's just IMO
    n louise too, i dun think he has a lot of screen time either
    'God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference' - Reinhold Niebuhr

I just finished the series, and I thought the ending was good. The only coplaint i would have is that I would prefer a family scene in the end because thats the heart of this series. Besides that, I like how everything turned out.
    I also dont think that Susanna's change of heart in the end was rushed.. I think that in the last few episodes you gradually see her breaking down and it led to the final scene with her and Lai lok yi in the car.
    And I didn't mind Linda getting with moses at the end because, although the series has been devoted mroe to her and alfred's troubles, you also see throughout everything that Moses was always there for Linda. Though they were never officially together, the writers were able to build their relationship through their "contract" and their mutual loyalties throughtout the series.
    Anyway, I really liked this series, and I really admire how well all of the veteran actors did. They really stole the show! (though I do give credit to the younger actors as well).
    Inferno's TVB Blog - Come visit my blog with TVB series thoughts, reviews, analysis, and more!