Page 8 of 65 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: Heart Of Greed 《溏心風暴》

yeah yeah! i wonder though if i can bring myself to hate him
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    yeah yeah! i wonder though if i can bring myself to hate him
    lol...yeah if u hate ray, then who would like then?

anyways, a jerky ray would just make u like him more...wouldnt it?
    loving [BOSCO WONG!!!] + Prince@BBT *muah!

Fav actoR: bosco wong, prince
    Fav actresseS: LYF, Bernice Liu
    SingerS: Lollipop, vincent wong

currently watching: WOIL2, Ultimate Crime Fighter

hehe maybe i'll love and hate him just like in a step into the past but no matter what, there will always be ''love''
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

is there news on anyone else besides tav and ray and bosco?

like them as much as i do, i'm looking forward to the film more and would like to know more about the other actors and actress.

reading this page would make one think the film was revolve around the three.
    Currently in love with Bae Suzy...for superficial reasons.

Because there seem to be more fans of the younger ones around, even though I like Moses and Yoyo too
    Eat the sweet, eat the bitter as well

for real... hahaha... but im patient... i'll just wait... im guessin' reporters really like the younger stars... 'cause they do have more fans... promote promote... but i cant believe linda aint part of it...

Mosses is the leading ^^.

Bos will be a wealthy guy wit 600 millions dollars, wow!

more news peoples!

New Series Compete for Anniversary Title; Bosco Wong Will Not Go Easy on Myolie Wu

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f144/minidrunkie/sweetheart.jpg')

Lau Ka Hos 40-episode long series held their blessing ceremony yesterday. The cast, including Lee Si Kei (李司棋 ), Yoyo Mung Ka Wai (蒙嘉慧 ) , Tavia Yeung Yi (楊怡 ), Moses Chan Ho (陳豪 ), Bosco Wong Chung Chak (黃宗澤 ), Raymond Lam Fung (林峰 ), and Lai Lok Yi (黎諾懿 ), were all present. It just so happen that both Yoyo and Tavia have their birthdays in August, so the producer prepared a birthday cake to celebrate with them. He also asked Bosco and Raymond to give birthday kisses to each of the two birthday girls, but Bosco and Raymond would rather play brokeback and kiss each other than kiss the girls. So the two female leads just kissed each other to cover up the awkward situation.

In Lau Ka Hos long series, Bosco plays a wealthy man with assets totalling to 600 billion dollars, so he appeared dressing very classy. In the entire series, he only has a single pair of jeans. He said, The company helped me found a lot of sponsors. Basically, I didnt really need to use any of my own clothing. Only the glasses and the casual shoes are my own.

Bosco expressed that they are trying to meet a deadline, so they are filming extremely quickly. Does this mean he would be competing with rumoured girlfriend, Myolie Wu Hang Yee (胡杏兒 ), for the anniversary series title? He laughed and said, I dont know. And even during the anniversary period, series can be aired at different time slots. Of course, I obviously prefer having it aired at 9pm, since theres generally more audience. (So you wont go easy on Myolie?) With her body size right now, do I need to? (Right now, there are rumours that Myolie is taking home the Best Actress award, do you want to win Best Actor and Actress award together?) I might be nominated, but there are so many veteran actors. (Do you think Myolie will win the award?) Her size does give people a new and fresh surprise, but Ill have to watch the series first.

Regarding Bosco and Raymonds refusal to kiss her, Tavia said nonchalantly, Oh, we have kissed enough while filming! I dont mind at all. In fact, kissing Yoyo was quite interesting. Maybe I subconsciouly like girls more. Tavias birthday is on August 30th. When asked what her birthday wish was, she half jokingly said, For a successful breast implant surgery.

more pics:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f144/minidrunkie/sweetheart2.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f144/minidrunkie/sweetheart3.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f144/minidrunkie/sweetheart4.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f144/minidrunkie/sweetheart5.jpg')

credits to kozzi, www.bosco-wong.com

now tats news i can read about...brokeback huh?

well i guest we all have our own preference...

Haha that's funny, Ray kissed Bosco and Tavia kissed Yoyo. Where's Moses anyway? Is he shying away from the camera? LOL.

Somehow I don't like Raymond's outfit there, imo he looks a bit feminine and skinny. Usually he looks better. And gosh Bosco looks so mature in this series.

why does raymond look so short in the pictures??? isnt he the same height as bosco??? bosco doesn't look good wid glasses... maybe it's just that one... wish he didnt have to wear it...

the two female leads? so that means Tavia leads over Linda Chung rite? good. Tavia's a better actress.

lol ray and bosco are just.....
    hm i don't like raymond and bosco's outfits though...
    cherrie

does bosco really need glasses...coz in alot of modern sereis, he wears glasses!

looking at those pics again, i can't help but notice bosco looks quite old...
    cherrie

It is funny that Ray/Bosco/Tavia/Yoyo are the ones creating all the fun and Linda just stands there, and stones

heres a piece of news about a kissing scene with ray and linda

鍾嘉欣咀林峰唔怕緋聞
    13/08/2006

林與鍾嘉欣前晚為無劉家豪四十集長劇拍攝咀戲,林十分輕鬆,反觀鍾嘉欣就有點尷尬。

事後鍾嘉欣說:「雖然好多套劇都有咀戲,但仍會怕醜。唔驚同林傳緋聞,因大家為演戲而演戲。」鍾嘉欣又透 露對於以前與吳卓羲的親咀鏡頭印象最深,皆因那是的她螢幕初吻。

此外,林透露拍咀戲前已食了薄荷片做準備,問到他是否艷福無邊?他說:「外人覺得!自己唔 覺得係。」

sorry for the gaps.. theyre suppose to be "峰" .. dont know why my comp is like that..

credits to http://the-sun.orisun.com/cgi-bin/hotnews2.cgi?a=ent&b=20060813&c=20060813020605_000 0.html[/URL]

and when did linda ever kiss ron in a series? dont seem to recall it....

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://the-sun.orisun.com/channels/ent/20060813/img/se13081308.jpg')
    Last edited by Jollee; 08-12-06 at 07:20 PM.
    卓羲 *ron* <33 阿峰 *ray* <33 阿怡 *tav* <33

English translation thanks to Em!

Raymond Lam and Linda Chung were filming in a kiss scene for Lau Ka Ho's new series and Raymond seemed quite relaxed, but Linda was a little embarrassed.

Afterwards, Linda said: "Although I have had kiss scenes in many series now, I am still a little shy. I am not afraid of having rumours with Raymond, because we are just acting." Linda also reveals that her kiss with Ron Ng is the most memorable because that was her first screen kiss.

Raymond reveals that he had eaten some mints before the kiss to prepare and asked if he felt lucky, he said: "Others will think that, but I don't think so."

-----------------------------------

Ahh! I'm so jealous. *Sigh* Linda looks sweet in this series. Linda and Ron filmed a kissing scene for the sales presentation of Revolving Doors of Vengeance, but she was busy so Ella Koon replaced her instead.

Lol, Linda couldn't do much besides stand and laugh at Ray/Bosco/Tavia/Yoyo. It wasn't her birthday and if she tried to do anything, people would think she was trying to grab attention... which would be bad.
    timeless: the VIRTUES OF HARMONY network
    Virtues of Harmony ... winning hearts since 2001

o.O I love the look of the kiss. Raymond looks very handsome

yep i agree but it seems like ray is the one thats like kissing.. lindas just standing there.. and got kissed by ray...
    卓羲 *ron* <33 阿峰 *ray* <33 阿怡 *tav* <33