Page 9 of 65 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: Heart Of Greed 《溏心風暴》

linda definitely seems surprised... like she didnt know it was coming... ooo... flowers...

linda once did kiss ron...um...while filming something!

here's a pic:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f144/minidrunkie/kiss.jpg')
    loving [BOSCO WONG!!!] + Prince@BBT *muah!

Fav actoR: bosco wong, prince
    Fav actresseS: LYF, Bernice Liu
    SingerS: Lollipop, vincent wong

currently watching: WOIL2, Ultimate Crime Fighter

lol they actually took 3 hours to finish filming the kissing scene (12-3am) . that's long and the papers said they only did 2 shots.

here's a better pic:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/1411/922ce1008736773341uf3.th.jpg')

it actually looks like a very natural kiss... a good one...

havent been in this thread for awhile...and so many news already....didnt like this series much before but it sounds great now....
    wow....ray looks so skinny in the ceremony....ray and bosco kissing each other....LOLS!! they're really funny!!
    3 hours to film this scene?!?! wow....a really long time...but the kiss looks cool....and agree with kau_chung...ray looks handsome..
    Wild Obessesion With Raymond Lam<3

I feel so sorry for Linda whenever I see that pic of Ron and her filming for the RDOV sales presentation clip. It looks like Ron is trying to eat off her lips. The scene calls for him to "aggressively" kiss her, but geez! Poor Linda. She looks so scared of Ron.

Linda is a very modest girl, so her kisses are always short and sweet. I doubt the Ray/Linda kiss will be more than a few seconds. But I'm sure it will be a very sincere and gentle kissing scene! Can't wait to watch this series!

The flowers add a nice touch to the scene.
    timeless: the VIRTUES OF HARMONY network
    Virtues of Harmony ... winning hearts since 2001

AW CUTE PIC OF RAYMOND AND LINDA!! Not a fan of Raymond's but that looks so cute and he looks like such a sweet gentlemen kissing her gently and sincerely. HAHA I agree Metal! Ron looks like he's trying to gobble poor Linda's lips.

But hey- it's Linda's first onscreen kiss so of course's shes rather nervous and afraid! Cant blame Ron for that really- plus - her first onscreen kiss has to be a real AGGRESSIVE and hot one too. Even Linda admitted herself that she was really nervous about it. Good thing Ron my boy was a real gentlemen, calmed her and encouraged her slowly. It's a good thing they praised each other too at the end of the shooting, Linda complimenting Ron as real good looking

HAHA I still love that picture of Ron Linda kissing, nevertheless! Ron looks hot and hungry while Linda looks so innocent. Too bad they didnt continue to put up with the original plot and cast Linda but instead change the storyline and ended up using Elaine Yiu instead for the final production. Oh well Revolving Doors of Vengeance was still an awesome series.

Oh my god- in the picture of Bos/Ray/Yoyo/Tav celebrating whoever's birthday it was- they're leaving out poor Linda Well I guess she's still a newcomer and hasnt known these people well yet whilst the other 4 knew each other quite well previously. Hopefully Linda fits right in with them and become great friends soon : )

Wow! Raymond looks really handsome in that picture kissing Linda =D RDOV was great but i think it would've been better with Linda...ionoo dont like Elaine much in that series...she couldnt cry
    ` forever&always R A Y M O N D L A M + B O S C O W O N G + M I K E H E <3

haha dont worry 1xclusive.. you're not the only one here. In fact Im sure 99% will agree that Elaine sucks asss, couldnt cry and also couldnt act if her life depended on it.

yeah that picture is definitely very cute of them kissing haha he doesnt feel lucky that he gets to kiss her.. im wondering if he doesnt find her pretty at all or he's just used to kissing all the girls.

Supposedly, RDOV had a different plot previously, as Linda is the sister of Martin Ko, and Ron is using her to get revenge on her brother, so he pretended he loved her or something. The scene where they kissed was at Lan Kwai Fong and it tells that Ron was drunk and Linda comforted him, leading them to a passionate kiss. hah it took 3 hours for them to finish filming the kiss, as there were lots of NG's and Linda was nervous with so many onlookers looking.

Its good Ron slowly encouraged, comforted and taught her to relax and both praised each other. And apparently- she lost her first onscreen kiss to Ron LUCKY!

But then they made some changes with the plot and replaced with Elaine.

I guess maybe TVB doesnt want the audience and people to hate Linda since she's a popular newcomer and they've been promoting her like hell, as they wouldnt want to ruin her image, reputation and popularity with an evil role, so they socked it to Elaine?

haha .. makes sense enough and that's what I thought now that I think about it. Elaine's character and of course her piss poor acting has earned the critism and hate of many in HK so she's pretty much screwd right now, if you ask me. Everybody who sees her hates her to the guts. Haha. But who knows - maybe if the role of Chloe was given to Linda - she wouldn't have been that bad and hurt the audiences' eyes for like 30 episodes.
    Last edited by Kiss7; 08-13-06 at 11:14 PM.

Cool Good Good

Raymond in this film is very cute , i love him so much , Waiting 's so long

Quote Originally Posted by Kiss7
    haha dont worry 1xclusive.. you're not the only one here. In fact Im sure 99% will agree that Elaine sucks asss, couldnt cry and also couldnt act if her life depended on it.

yeah that picture is definitely very cute of them kissing haha he doesnt feel lucky that he gets to kiss her.. im wondering if he doesnt find her pretty at all or he's just used to kissing all the girls.

Supposedly, RDOV had a different plot previously, as Linda is the sister of Martin Ko, and Ron is using her to get revenge on her brother, so he pretended he loved her or something. The scene where they kissed was at Lan Kwai Fong and it tells that Ron was drunk and Linda comforted him, leading them to a passionate kiss. hah it took 3 hours for them to finish filming the kiss, as there were lots of NG's and Linda was nervous with so many onlookers looking.

Its good Ron slowly encouraged, comforted and taught her to relax and both praised each other. And apparently- she lost her first onscreen kiss to Ron LUCKY!

I guess maybe TVB doesnt want the audience and people to hate Linda since she's a popular newcomer and they've been promoting her like hell, as they wouldnt want to ruin her image, reputation and popularity with an evil role, so they socked it to Elaine?

haha .. makes sense enough and that's what I thought now that I think about it. Elaine's character and of course her piss poor acting has earned the critism and hate of many in HK so she's pretty much screwd right now, if you ask me. Everybody who sees her hates her to the guts. Haha. But who knows - maybe if the role of Chloe was given to Linda - she wouldn't have been that bad and hurt the audiences' eyes for like 30 episodes.
    wow...u don't have to be so harsh just cos u like Linda chung more the Elaine.

how would u like it if sum1 said the same thing about Linda Chung?!

although i haven't seen the whole film, and new would i didn't think she was as bad as u made her out to be.

i found her and Linda Chung to be on par with each other. nothing more, nothing less.
    Currently in love with Bae Suzy...for superficial reasons.

Actually, Linda's role was rewritten and given to Ella Koon instead. Elaine is not the 2nd lead. Ella is and that was the role that Linda would have had. I find it funny how TVB still had her related to RDOV because she filmed in Ron's MV for "Don't Blame Her" (the sub for RDOV). Ella is the "her" in the series while Linda is the "her" in the MV. Hehe.
    timeless: the VIRTUES OF HARMONY network
    Virtues of Harmony ... winning hearts since 2001

Quote Originally Posted by Linda
    wow...u don't have to be so harsh just cos u like Linda chung more the Elaine.

how would u like it if sum1 said the same thing about Linda Chung?!

although i haven't seen the whole film, and new would i didn't think she was as bad as u made her out to be.

i found her and Linda Chung to be on par with each other. nothing more, nothing less.

First of all, Im voicing my opinions only, if you agree- cool, if you dont agree- its fine. I do think Elaine did a terrible job in RDOV, ask others around, I've heard many more comments way more harsh than the way I put it. And if you have the chance, watch some more RDOV and see closely for yourself Elaine's acting. Well it might have been exaggerated a bit how I said she sucks but her acting definitely needs tons of improvement.

To tell you the truth, I do admire Linda, mostly because she was a Miss Van and Miss International, and I've been cheering for her and been a fan since she was a contestant in Miss Van, earned the title and represented our city.

I can tell you I've heard tons of harsh critiscm of Linda, acting likewise or not, and those people have their own reasons.
    I'll follow the fact that she does indeed have a lot to work on her acting as well, but I do think she has potential, so why not give her some time. And Elaine- if she has shown signs of improvement- I definitely wont take away any credit even if I still dislike her.

And I can tell you I really dont care if people love/loathe her. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and has their own right to think, say and like what they want.

But in my opinion, I do think Elaine is one of the worst TVB actresses out there, and Im not the only hater out there. I just don't like her, her character Chloe in RDOV, and how she portrayed it. Heck- I even remember she got 1st in "Worst Actress" or "Most Disliked character" or something before in some kinda competition poll etc.

Well I absolutely understand your opinion that Linda and Elaine's acting are both pretty much the same, because everybody has different outlooks on things. And I'll be honest with you that Linda has a lot to work on as well. And I dont care if you hate/like Linda so go ahead and bash her.

Just wanted to kinda clear that up. Sure you think I might be harsh- but Im sorry to tell you I can be that straightforward at times. That's all for now.
    Last edited by Kiss7; 08-14-06 at 01:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalAZNWarrior
    Actually, Linda's role was rewritten and given to Ella Koon instead. Elaine is not the 2nd lead. Ella is and that was the role that Linda would have had. I find it funny how TVB still had her related to RDOV because she filmed in Ron's MV for "Don't Blame Her" (the sub for RDOV). Ella is the "her" in the series while Linda is the "her" in the MV. Hehe.

ooh is it now? Thanks for clearing that up haha I always thought Elaine replaced Linda it's because Elaine is such a loser there that makes Ella so adorable and like an angel compared lol

Everybody who sees her hates her to the guts.
    i call this over dramatising. i believe a true fan wouldn't go around wasting time badmouthing other actresses just cos they like their fav actress more.

i'm sure u don't mind, but i mind ppl who dont respect the actress and express hatred not towards the character but towards the actress themselves. if u say u hate her character i wouldn't say anything. but ur bashing the person. whose done nothing to u and might be a really nice person outside.

its common curtesy to respect every human being. even actress's are human beings too and deserve to be treated tat way.
    Currently in love with Bae Suzy...for superficial reasons.

I dislike Elaine really just for her terrible acting, and yes you are correct we dont know how she is like in person in reality. Because I dont know her, nor has she done anything to me, so therefore I dont have the right to say how horrible of a person she is. But I never said she is, I just critized her acting. Maybe the way I interpret my thoughts can be misunderstanding. I hope I cleared that up.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda
    i call this over dramatising. i believe a true fan wouldn't go around wasting time badmouthing other actresses just cos they like their fav actress more.

i'm sure u don't mind, but i mind ppl who dont respect the actress and express hatred not towards the character but towards the actress themselves. if u say u hate her character i wouldn't say anything. but ur bashing the person. whose done nothing to u and might be a really nice person outside.

its common curtesy to respect every human being. even actress's are human beings too and deserve to be treated tat way.
    First of all, Linda is NOT my fav actress. And Im just voicing my dislike for Elaine, like it or not.

And also, do you expect me to say I dislike Chloe Cheng Ho Yee from Revolving Doors of Vengenace casted by Elaine Yiu Chi Ling? I just like to put the actress name to save time and not to mention yes I dislike the actress for her acting. I will have nothing to say about her personality and how she's like in reality because I never MET her.

And this just seems to turn into some kind of lecturing forum. I've already told you the way I put my words may be misinterpreting, but I have no idea why this is all made into such a big deal. So what if I dont like Elaine? I know im bashing her or in your opinion, I've been too harsh on her and I should give her some respect and whatsover. But everybody has their own opinions and has their right to voice, like and think what they want.
    I just simply dislike this actress for her acting which IN MY OPINION, I find very horrible and needs tons of improvement. But I dont hate how she's like because like you said, I've never met her and I dont know how she's like.

And you may be correct I may have been too harsh with my words, and yes human beings do deserve respect and show respect. I definitely understand that. But you've taken my words too seriously and in the first place, all I was really doing was showing my disgust of her acting only and Im straightforward just like that. And yes you may think I have talked of her like she murdered my parents, sliced them into a million pieces and fed them to sharks, and I've even cleared up that I was just expressing how I dislike this actress' terrible acting after all, nothing much, but I dont know why this has all been like this. And Ill admit that I do over exaggerate, but thats what it is.

I just hope this end this soon and if you have any misunderstanding or anything just pm me. We're hijacking this thread with off topic related matters.

oh and by the way, in my earlier post when I said "Everybody who sees her hates her to the guts" what I was referring to was mostly everybody who watched RDOV hated her character Chloe Cheng there.
    Last edited by Kiss7; 08-14-06 at 02:45 AM.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and they can express it in any way they want. If anything here is too much for you to take, then.......
    Eat the sweet, eat the bitter as well

exactly. Thank you I couldnt have said it much better myself.