Page 7 of 65 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: Heart Of Greed 《溏心風暴》

tavia's official website has been updated with her character background in the series. her character's 26 years old and eventually marries the wrong guy (who is rumoured to be Raymond?!) who's like a playboy that keeps abusing her. she plans to meet a better man and there comes bosco. then she's pregnant with bosco's baby so he wants to marry her. first bosco hires a private investigator to take pics of tav's hubby with a secret lover. so bosco uses this to force tav's hubby to divorce her... then bosco gets together with tav although most of his family members are against her....

there're some other stuff but i don't know who plays who (they state the character name but not the actor who plays it)...

source: here

ps: there is a possibility that Ray plays tav's hubby cause someone said he's a villain?!
    Last edited by popcorn; 08-02-06 at 06:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    yeah quite interesting because the two girls involved in that case are tvb8 hosts (fala's a former host, while the other girl, tavia's sis in real life is still a host ) fala's character mistakenly kills her friend, played by tavia's sis, and she and her boyfriend (played by johnson lee) dumped her corpse in a sewerage. but it was discovered after 2yrs

Oh I didn't realize tavia had a sister...somehow they don't look alike....couldn't even tell...

tavia's official website has been updated with her character background in the series. her character's 26 years old and eventually marries the wrong guy (who is rumoured to be Raymond?!) who's like a playboy that keeps abusing her. she plans to meet a better man and there comes bosco. then she's pregnant with bosco's baby so he wants to marry her. first bosco hires a private investigator to take pics of tav's hubby with a secret lover. so bosco uses this to force tav's hubby to divorce her... then bosco gets together with tav although most of his family members are against her....
    If that is true (that Ray plays Tavia's hubby) then gosh, the RT fate has to be continued this way.... >.<
    Eat the sweet, eat the bitter as well

what?! haha raymond abusing tavia?! hahahaha well let's hope everything gets confirmed soon! hehe i can just imagine ray and tavia playing around during ng takes
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

oh... so very interesting if raymond and tavia are married... we will have to wait...

i've heard of all this before too!
    loving [BOSCO WONG!!!] + Prince@BBT *muah!

Fav actoR: bosco wong, prince
    Fav actresseS: LYF, Bernice Liu
    SingerS: Lollipop, vincent wong

currently watching: WOIL2, Ultimate Crime Fighter

waaa i just read from news that tavia and bosco has a kissing scene according to the story, when tavia wanted to divorce with her husband, she also wanted to break up with bosco.. and yeah lol
    卓羲 *ron* <33 阿峰 *ray* <33 阿怡 *tav* <33

oh man sounds good...Ray abusing Tavia...haha cant wait
    ` forever&always R A Y M O N D L A M + B O S C O W O N G + M I K E H E <3

so Tavia was cheating on her husband with Bosco?

is tat good? i really can't stand cheating no matter wat happens.

hopefully this show would be more interesting then DOP. i lost interest in DOP pretty fast.

here's news about bosco and Tavia...:

Bosco Wong and Tavia Yeung Kisses Passionately

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f144/minidrunkie/boscowongandtaviayeungkissespassion.jpg')

On the night before last, Bosco Wong Chung Chak (黃宗澤 ) and Tavia Yeung Yi (楊怡 ) were filming a passionate kissing scene under a signal 3 typhoon. Just when they were about to film the scene, the weather suddenly worsened. Tavia, who didnt want to cancel and refilm the scene again, rushed the crew and said, Hurry up! Were kissing no matter what! As soon as she said that, Bosco teased her, and said that she was so eager.

In Lau Ka Wais new series, Bosco and Tavia engaged in a passionate relationship. The series spoke of Tavia, who was a married woman, wanting to break up with Bosco until after she officially filed a divorce. But in the end, they realized they couldnt leave each other, and so they ended up kissing passionately. This scene has been previously cancelled twice. They were filming it for the third time that night, when a signal 3 typhooon was issued. The filming went pretty smoothly at first, but just when they were about to film the kissing shot, the weather suddenly worsened. So Tavia hastily said Hurry Up! Were kissing no matter what! She was immediately teased by Bosco, Whoa, youre so eager! Fortunately, they managed to successfully complete the scene.

Bosco and Tavia cooperated many times as a lovers, so it was not surprising that the passionate kissing shot was successfully completed in one take. They definitely had a lot of chemistry. However, as soon as the shot was completed, Tavia said, Wow, my upper lip has so much saliva! Bosco retaliated by saying, My bottom lip has a lot of saliva too!, creating a very humourous scene.

This is the fourth time Bosco is working with Tavia. He said, I dont want to face Tavia anymore! When asked whether he only wanted to be with Myolie Wu Hang Yee (胡杏兒 ), Tavia, who was standing beside him, nodded and laughed at him. Bosco said he didnt tell Myolie about the passionate scene. She should treat me to dinner. All the reports were about me. Ive taken most of it for her. (The reports said that you lived off women. Are you angry?) Nope, I was never angry, just a little upset.

other pics:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f144/minidrunkie/boscowongandtaviayeungkissespass-1.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f144/minidrunkie/boscowongandtaviayeungkissespass-2.jpg')

credits to: www.bosco-wong.com

BoTa are so sweet together!! It's a steamy hotty kiss!! LOL
    4th time acting together is alot, TVB wanna make BoTa the new on-screen lovers? :P

i wonder why tavia never had rumors with any male costars... or did she... and i missed it...

Erm... Tavia had rumours with Ray, Ron & Timmy Hung but it died down after awhile. Now would be her suppose very rich 'chubby' business boyfriend which Tavia say that he's only a friend.

lol lol! interesting news! haha bota are very funny! but yucks...saliva... tavia looks amusing in that other pic (when bosco kisses her cheek)
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

lol lol! interesting news! haha bota are very funny! but yucks...saliva... tavia looks amusing in that other pic (when bosco kisses her cheek)
    lol...salivary kisses...tavia looks totally different in da first pic. i couldn't reconise her at first!

it's probably because bosco pratically ate her face... hahaha... just jokin'...

O.O rays gonna be THAT bad??
    Wild Obessesion With Raymond Lam<3

yucky well maybe haha looking forward to a jerk role for raymond
    cherrie

yucky well maybe haha looking forward to a jerk role for raymond
    lmao...me too, never seen a jerky ray!!! xD

That's true, I need to watch more 'bad' Raymonds, because that is my favourite.
    Eat the sweet, eat the bitter as well