Page 1 of 65 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Heart Of Greed 《溏心風暴》

Default Heart Of Greed 《溏心風暴》

Translation credits to www.jaynestars.com
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://the-sun.orisun.com/channels/ent/20060707/img/se03070715_big.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.takungpao.com/news/images/06/07/07/ul-32.jpg')
    In producer Lau Ka Ho's new series, Moses Chan Ho will be acting as Ha Yu's illegitimate son and will help manage Ha's abalone business. However, Moses' image appeared to be very old-fashioned, as he wore black kung fu shoes. Moses explained that he wanted to convey a more traditional look.

Other cast members include Yoyo Mung Ka Wai, Raymond Lam Fung, Linda Chung Ka Yan, Bosco Wong Chung Chak, Tavia Yeung Yi, Lai Lok Yi, Fala Chen, Wayne Lai Yiu Cheung, Lee Si Kei, Michelle Mai Shuet and last year's Miss Hong Kong 2nd runner-up, Carrie Lam Lei.

Linda will be acting as a lawyer and will be in a love triangle with Moses and Raymond Lam. Reporters noted that Raymond is a rumors magnet, but Linda is not afraid, as there are rumors each time she acts in a series. Besides, Linda is able to remove herself from her character once she finished filming a series, thus not allowing herself to fall in love with her co-stars.

Bosco and Tavia have just finished filming "Dou Cheung Fung Wan" and will be appearing as lovers again in the new series. Is Bosco afraid that there is no fresh feeling since he just worked with Tavia? Bosco said no, as they know each other quite well, which will only be an advantage in filming their romantic scenes.

Aside from Linda, Carrie is another tall actress in the series. Although standing at 5 ft 11 inches, Bosco is afraid that the girls will appear taller than him. Bosco joked and said that he will make sure to tell Carrie not to stand next to him, or perhaps he will buy a pair of high heels to wear.

In the series, Lai Lok Yi's mother will be a mistress. As there are many pretty actresses in this series, is Lai afraid that there will be rumors? He laughed, "Maybe you should ask the actresses if they are anxious, since I am considered handsome too." Lai also said that he has worked with all the actresses in the past before, so if there were rumors, they would have happened long before.

Additional Updates:

Tavia Yeung Yi will be playing a model in the series. She sported a refreshing Cleopatra hairstyle with bangs at the costume fitting yesterday. Tavia mentioned that she might wear a fake bust to enhance her curves this time as well, since she will be playing a model.

Yoyo Mung Ka Wai mentioned that in the series, she will be pairing with Raymond Lam Fung as a couple. Yoyo mentioned that she will be playing the villian this time and will be stealing someone's boyfriend.

Veternan actress, Lee Si Kei, will also be returning to TVB to film for this series. Since her leave, she was confused by the vast number of "new" actresses in the series. Si Kei pointed to Yoyo Mung Ka Wai and said, "I know she must be quite famous, as I recognize her face, but I don't know her name."

I sincerely hope that Tavia plays a significant role in this series but it looks unlikely since the four beauties are Yoyo, Linda, Fala and Carrie. Possible evil role for Tavia? I dont know, quite disappointed that Linda playing a bigger role (from what I'm seeing right now) than Tavia. Nevertheless I wouldnt mind seeing Bosco and Tavia together again!
    Last edited by triumph2004; 12-14-08 at 05:21 AM.
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs
    Fav Actor: Roger Kwok
    Fav Actress: Tavia Yeung

i can't believe that tavia is second lead to linda. what is wrong with tvb? why don't i ever get to see a great storyline for fungyi? i like bosco, but i've been waiting so long for a good fungyi series.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

so yoyo will be the villain? but isn't she supposed to pair up with raymond?! don't give a sad ending for raymond!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

I heard that Raymond only plays a small/cameo role in this series...
    Eat the sweet, eat the bitter as well

Awww. I was really excited when I heard of the casting --- Tavia, Ray, Bosco, and Moses. But now I'm so disappointed to know that most of them will not be in leading roles?! I can't believe TVB is going to have Fala, Carrie, Yoyo, and Linda as the Four Beauties. I personally see nothing in them except for Linda, who is sweet looking in a way. I sure hope this won't be a grand flop.

hmm...i thought that this series was called tong san fung wan [唐山風雲], english name; Tang Shan Crisis..

it says that on bosco-wong.com
    loving [BOSCO WONG!!!] + Prince@BBT *muah!

Fav actoR: bosco wong, prince
    Fav actresseS: LYF, Bernice Liu
    SingerS: Lollipop, vincent wong

currently watching: WOIL2, Ultimate Crime Fighter

Hey guys, do you know when is the seri released? Thanks

i don't think they had started filming this
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

this is the 40 eps one right? so that means that ray would be a guest in this one? as rumoured? im not sure anyhow is that the series' name? like seung wan four beauties?
    卓羲 *ron* <33 阿峰 *ray* <33 阿怡 *tav* <33

i was soo EXCITED when i heard of this film! raymond...bosco...tavia....all my fav stars...and now i find out that theyre all just guest....what a bum! ughhh
    Wild Obessesion With Raymond Lam<3

Greatly support this series.
    timeless: the VIRTUES OF HARMONY network
    Virtues of Harmony ... winning hearts since 2001

Are you spamming Metal? Anyways, you seem to support every series that Linda are in. Haha. What a fanatic fan you are.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    i don't think they had started filming this
    hmm...i thought that i heard they had started this filming this series at the beginning of this month...maybe i could be wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Jollee
    this is the 40 eps one right? so that means that ray would be a guest in this one? as rumoured? im not sure anyhow is that the series' name? like seung wan four beauties?
    you are correct about that this 40 eps one, but you are wrong about the fact that ray would be a guest in this. Ray will be the third main male character. [Bosco second!] Raymond would be a a guest in a 60 eps series.
    loving [BOSCO WONG!!!] + Prince@BBT *muah!

Fav actoR: bosco wong, prince
    Fav actresseS: LYF, Bernice Liu
    SingerS: Lollipop, vincent wong

currently watching: WOIL2, Ultimate Crime Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by KantopunK...xD
    hmm...i thought that i heard they had started this filming this series at the beginning of this month...maybe i could be wrong!

you are correct about that this 40 eps one, but you are wrong about the fact that ray would be a guest in this. Ray will be the third main male character. [Bosco second!] Raymond would be a a guest in a 60 eps series.

Okay...I wonder how in the world Ray is 3rd and Bosco is second...I think that is sooo sooo wrong...????

I wonder if it's because the character that Ray will play will be a new personality or challenge for him...or maybe Ray doesn't have the time to do too much with TVB since he's going for mainland and taiwan market.

Nothing against Bosco..just think Ray is a better actor...as of now.

nope Ray has said that he will guest star in this 40 ep series. i'm pretty sure he will play a bigger role in the 60 ep one. besides i don't think bosco is ready to lead over ray yet cause i think ray's ranking in TVB is higher than bosco's

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by popcorn
    nope Ray has said that he will guest star in this 40 ep series. i'm pretty sure he will play a bigger role in the 60 ep one. besides i don't think bosco is ready to lead over ray yet cause i think ray's ranking in TVB is higher than bosco's
    It's really hard to say...coz tvb these days are a bit crazy...
    Alec Vicki, Raymond Michelle, Bosco Myolie

*Currently watching*
    Fantasy Hotel
    Life Made Simple
    Gentle Crackdown

Quote Originally Posted by popcorn
    yea i think so too, cuz that's wat ive heard so far!!!!
    Woot~ Go S.H.E!!!!!!
    Ella Rox~

well if ray will be a guest star here, i hope he will be a significant one perhaps something like gigi leung's character in tlb
    cherrie

Quote Originally Posted by triumph2004
    Are you spamming Metal? Anyways, you seem to support every series that Linda are in. Haha. What a fanatic fan you are.
    It just so happens that heaven is on Linda's side and she hasn't been casted in any bad series.
    timeless: the VIRTUES OF HARMONY network
    Virtues of Harmony ... winning hearts since 2001

hmm...i thought that this series was called tong san fung wan [唐山風雲], english name; Tang Shan Crisis..

it says that on bosco-wong.com
    I got my name from taviayeung.com and there's heaps of 風雲 series so I picked the Tavia Yeung one. It did say on Bosco-wong.com that it was the tentative name.

Raymond plays a small role here apparently preparing for the grand production of the 60episode series.

I'm still curious of what role Tavia plays, shes not part of the four beauties so I'm quite disappointed but I hope she plays a significant character anyways.

Filming has just started. Credits to Em at www.tvbspace.net for translation
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://the-sun.orisun.com/channels/ent/20060712/img/se13071220_big.jpg')
    The four beauties Fala Chen, Linda Chung, Yoyo Mung and Carrie Lam were working on the first day of filming for Lau Ka Ho's new series (tentatively titled "Sheung Wan's Four Beauties") in a scene where Fala was taking part in a swimming contest and her friends were there to lend their support. For the scene, Fala was dressed in a sexy bikini, showing off her figure and far outshining the other girls, who were just in tops and hotpants. During the shoot, Fala was allowed the luxury of cooling off in the water, whilst the other girls fried on the beach in the heat of the sun.

However, Fala complained about the filming being unfair to her: "It is not fair! Why is it just me who has to wear a bikini? (You seem to be wearing bikinis a lot in recent filming?) Yes, they are usually summer scenes, but it is just to tie in with the script and wearing a swimsuit makes the shoot more exciting. (Are you afraid people will get bored of your look?) No, you have to wear a swimsuit to go swimming! (Have you prepared against revealing yourself?) The swimsuit doesn't have pads, so I had to sew my own in there and I have used a lot of tape, so it is very safe."

Yoyo, Linda and Carrie all praised Fala's figure and Yoyo said that she was very envious of her being able to get into the water. "If only I was in my swimsuit today as well, it would be better than being fried by the sun. (Fala has stolen the limelight today?) That is what the scene is about and her figure is very good so she looks good in a bikini." As for Linda, she would prefer to be on the beach and she does not want to appear in a swimsuit: "I am very scared of filming in a swimsuit as I am scared of revealing myself and will be very uncomfortable, so I would rather bake and let Fala do the water scenes."

http://the-sun.orisun.com/channels/e...3640_0000.html
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs
    Fav Actor: Roger Kwok
    Fav Actress: Tavia Yeung