Page 2 of 82 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: SPCNET Duet/Group Songs

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    you record the voice and then add it to the track. If i have time, i'll demonstrate tomorrow using my "male" voice and my "female" voice
    wait : what program are u using? coz i just used "sound recorder"
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

Quote Originally Posted by girllikeme
    wait : what program are u using? coz i just used "sound recorder"
    audacity freeware. if you google it up, you should be able to download it. There are better, more advanced programs, but they obviously aren't free.

that's coz i cut out the bad bits and put in the good bits. My excellent editing skills

kiddy voice = sweet
    it sounds nice on recording, and i'm sure you'd sound really cute for a song like this anyway.

LOL! you're way better at this name thing (omg omg, i found someone even lamer than me )
    Lol, you haven't heard all kids talk or sing, eh? I've heard tons of "not so sweet" kids in my life lol. And too bad I happen to be one of them. ACtually I think I was cute when I was little...but not anymore unfortunately.

LOL, yup, I think of crazy things =P That's my specialty whoot!

you record the voice and then add it to the track. If i have time, i'll demonstrate tomorrow using my "male" voice and my "female" voice
    hahaha oh PLEASE DO!!! I swear i won't laugh at you.. ^^ the idea sounds cute.. ^^
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

I hope after the final contest is over, the winner song should be released to everyone to hear. After all, with all those people particapated and hard work dedication we can cheer them on.

I didn't know this thread exist until today. You should have advertise this thread a bit on the Singing Competition thread.

BTW, if Kidd and i do a collaboration, we can name ourselves 0-K (man i'm so lame).
    Haha. You are funny. It's not lame at all. There are bands called 5566, S.H.E, 2R, E02, PPGals. Our OK group will fit in perfectly.
    Last edited by kidd; 04-17-07 at 02:49 AM.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

I hope more people will be encouraged to participate now that the polls have gone up. Anyway, big thanks to those that entered the competition.

Hope more people will participate in the group section

I might start matchmaking my own collaborations if no one replies.

An Jing singer + Zhu Wo Sheng Ri Kuai Le = Wu Ding (i got the right original singers too )

err...is this a new singng competition? like a group singng contest? sory...didnt quite get it someone please explain xie xie
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

My guess is that all the voted best singers will do some kind of callberation with each other that best suits them. Probably a final round or something.

Quote Originally Posted by mind_wander
    My guess is that all the voted best singers will do some kind of callberation with each other that best suits them. Probably a final round or something.

i see...so do they get to sing again or its upto triple 0 to mix-match their entries?
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

yes, I think that is how 0-0-0 is doing it, as I am not a particaptor. But, I think there should be a seperate, "non-qualification singing particapation post[very late] for people who are moved and encouraged to sing", after all the available post. Like a mini-Asian idol within Spcnet because not everyone got a fair chance on American Idol; it is nice that 0-0-0 can opened it for us to listen. Thanx!

yes, I think that is how 0-0-0 is doing it, as I am not a particaptor. But, I think there should be a seperate, "non-qualification singing particapation post[very late] for people who are moved and encouraged to sing", after all the available post. Like a mini-Asian idol within Spcnet because not everyone got a fair chance on American Idol; it is nice that 0-0-0 can opened it for us to listen. Thanx!
    ah...that is quite an idea will u be joining this time?
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

I would because of college is close to the end of semester, I will try to redo it again over this weekend. Since, 0-0-0 posted this audio recorder program, I will try to download it.
    I think we all can sing any song we all are comfortable with. This way, we can boost our confidence, after hearing someone beat me to it[sounded close to me], execpt my is a male voice felt some regret. It all depends on the decision of 0-0-0 running the show and the public vote for a non-particapating entree
    Big Master, Would you join, if it does happen?
    Last edited by mind_wander; 04-17-07 at 10:32 AM.

I might start matchmaking my own collaborations if no one replies.

An Jing singer + Zhu Wo Sheng Ri Kuai Le = Wu Ding (i got the right original singers too )
    lol I just found out Jay Chou and Wen Lan sang Zhu Wo Sheng Ri Kuai Le as a duet before.
    The Truth is out there
    I say we leave it there...

I would because of college is close to the end of semester, I will try to redo it again over this weekend. Since, 0-0-0 posted this audio recorder program, I will try to download it.
    I think we all can sing any song we all are comfortable with. This way, we can boost our confidence, after hearing someone beat me to it[sounded close to me], execpt my is a male voice felt some regret. It all depends on the decision of 0-0-0 running the show and the public vote for a non-particapating entree
    Big Master, Would you join, if it does happen?
    i definitely would...only, im such a no no when it comes to technolgy so someone has to teach me how to do the group recording stuffs step by step

other than that, it was really fun being part of the competition though my entry is way far away from the others...but i had a good time n thats the point of joining
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

me too, if it would be an easy 123 recording program, maybe do a string along singing clips. If it is off key, who cares now, from hearing it does not matter. I did do something like this on the skypecast. I was singing "Keep your head up" by 2pac on Christmas Eve, because there are alot of single people out there on this day. It kinda keep their spirits up and someone commented to me positively, "I wished my confidence was like you". As we all are doing now, felt some sense of regret; but we are all cheering them on for the final round.

me too, if it would be an easy 123 recording program, maybe do a string along singing clips. If it is off key, who cares now, from hearing it does not matter. I did do something like this on the skypecast. I was singing "Keep your head up" by 2pac on Christmas Eve, because there are alot of single people out there on this day. It kinda keep their spirits up and someone commented to me positively, "I wished my confidence was like you". As we all are doing now, felt some sense of regret; but we are all cheering them on for the final round.
    yea its like it just felt good to join n say, ha! i sounded nuts but i joined anyway
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

exactly, that night on Christmas eve. I do see alot of single people with no family, because either divorced situation and don't want to meet up. I decided, Why not sing alittle song called "Keep ya head up". It keeps spirits high, but it shows sincerity for them and understand their concerns.

exactly, that night on Christmas eve. I do see alot of single people with no family, because either divorced situation and don't want to meet up. I decided, Why not sing alittle song called "Keep ya head up". It keeps spirits high, but it shows sincerity for them and understand their concerns.

that was an inspiring move indeed
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油