Page 7 of 161 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: JeSsIcA hSuAn

[Oriental Daily 25/07/03]
    Square Pegs 2" is still being developed

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.orientaldaily.com.hk/photo/20030725/ent/0725enew68p1.gif')

Jessica Hsuan was filming some wirework for new show "Fan Li Fa" in Tseung Kwan O Broadcast City yesterday and in response to the intention to film a sequel to "Square Pegs", Jessica says candidly that she doesn't know whether it will successfully begin filming because from past records, the sequel will not do as well as the original and she feels that as "Square Pegs" has created a record 41 points, this is already perfection and she hopes that this will remain as a beautiful memory and in the same way as the film "Pretty Woman" the sequel never made it to filming.

As for "Square Pegs" producer Wong Wai Sing, he revealed that although TVB have the intention of making a sequel, they still have to wait for the scriptwriters to come up with a plot and see if it is any good before they decide on whether to proceed.

Jessica Hsuan Forum
    - posted by Em @ 11:04 PM

**Credit to Em at TVBspace News Roundup **
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I think JEssica is getting TOO skinny these days. In Cold Blood Warm Heart and MAtch Made from heaven was when she was still cute
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Sugar, you should be very happy because Jessica said she became fatter when filming "Fa Li Fan"....

Yup, she has mentioned becoming fatter. Hehe, she blames it on Mimi for cooking all these deserts Here is a article about that translated by em at TVBspace News Roundup

Jessica can't resist the temptation of cheesecake and turns into 'Fat' Li Fa

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.singpao.com/20030726/photos/m417339SP.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.singpao.com/20030726/photos/m417340SP.jpg')

Jessica Hsuan and Joe Ma were filming a fighting scene for "Fan Li Fa" in Lychee Gardens yesterday, but the two leading stars had very different treatment, as most of Jessica's action shots were done by a stunt double as she sat and watched to one side, whereas Joe had no double and had to grit his teeth and bear the heat and the sweat in his heavy ancient costume.

Because of the intensely hot weather and there are many outdoor location shots in "Fan Li Fa", Jessica says that whilst filming it has been hot and hard work and many of the extras are suffering from heat stroke. Has she lost weight through this? She says: "I haven't lost weight, actually I am getting fatter and my colleagues are referring to me as 'Fat' Li Fa!" [Artistic licence on translation exercised by Em for effect] The culprit for this is Mimi Lo. Jessica says: "Every week, Mimi will make all sorts of different cheesecakes for everyone and there are all sorts and they are too tasty, so I am getting fat!"

This show will finish filming at the end o the month and Jessica can finally take a rest. Will Jessica be going away for a holiday? She reveals: "Later I will be going to work in Thailand and spend a few days there! Actually there won't be much of a rest after filming there, but at least it won't be as hard work as filming series. With all this outdoor location filming, I have really tanned a lot, so the first thing I do when I finish work is to have a whitening facial and sort my face out."

http://www.singpao.com/20030726/gossip/417338.html
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

nice i can't wait to see that serie ,thanks for the news goddesofhonour

btw if there'll be a Square Pegs 2 i hope Winnie won't be in there cuz i think she's annoying and hope for a good ,funny Jessica/Roger ending ....
    currently watching:
    - The Magic Touch Of Fate: Ruby Lin, Alec Su&Kang Ta
    - Mars: Vic Zhou & Barbie Xu
    - Amor de Tarapacá: Ruby Lin, Han Jae Suk & Shi Yinan

No problem Jade This series does look good and same with Jessica. I've started to really like her in ancient costumes since Square Pegs. Before she looked really bad, but now better Yeah, Winnie was annoying in Square Pegs, but I did feel some sympathy for her character.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

i also liked Jessica more in ancient after watching Square Pegs she looks so beautiful in there but i didn't like her costumes in ASTP i still hate that annoying Winnie Yeung yuckkk
    currently watching:
    - The Magic Touch Of Fate: Ruby Lin, Alec Su&Kang Ta
    - Mars: Vic Zhou & Barbie Xu
    - Amor de Tarapacá: Ruby Lin, Han Jae Suk & Shi Yinan

Yup, either she suddenly just started to look beautiful in ancient costumes or her costumes have gotten better. (thank goodness) Hehe, yeah I didn't like her outfit in ASITP either. At least not her brownish & reddish colour outfit at the beginning. But later towards the middle or end when she was with Joyce, she didn't look as bad
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I can't wait for TVb to air more Jessica series, I haven't seen her series for ages, since Square pegs, and that was in December!
    It's pure torture for dedicated Jessica fans like myself who lives overseas. I hope these series will come out soon.
    Jessica Hsuan + Louis Koo = Amazing Chemistry!

"มารอยู่ในจิต สวรรค์อยู่ในใจ"
    Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

i agree that jessica's acting has improved by leaps and bounds. Recently , the cable tv in singapore screened 2 of her older series and her acting werent that great but as I watch the recent series, I can see a great difference in her acting.

Apart from her acting, I admire Jessica's dedication and her warmth, she is one of the few actress who despite her busy schedule would find time to keep her fans updated on her progress and care for her fans by occasionally dropping an email or two at her website.

Her professionalism and her dedication to her work has earned lots of respect from her many fans around the world.

In a recent interview with the dj (you can listen to it on her website) gives one an insight of her life and i find it very real , i doubt many artiste would be willing to reveal that much of one life.

Her love for animals show the compassion side of her.

This is my first time visiting this thread. I just want to say that Jessica is a great actress. She is experienced and I don't see in anyway she's going to improve because she don't have to, she's already great!
    "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail".

Hehe, yes!!!! She is already great so can't improve anymore!! Hehe, but then again if she could she will just be even better :thumsup:
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Default Best/Worst Male Costar for Jessica Hsuan

Definitely Louis Koo.

Wong He gets along with her very well i heard.

Worst : Bobby Au (zero chemistry)

Bobby and her play lover before? What show?

bobby was with jessica and marianne chan in Witness to a Prosecution I.
    -Hkopinions

"Happy posting."

I think no one will disagree. Jessica's best male costar is definitely Louis Koo. And worst... I can't think of any... all Jessica's male costars are quite good... or maybe Gallen Lo... I dislike watching Jessica with Gallen.

What series has Louis and Jessica been in together? I just know the following:

A Step Into The Past
    Dectective Files IV
    Cold Heart, Warm Blood

and that's about it. I would like to know the other series. And aren't they really, really close friends?
    Currently watching: The 'W' Files, Perish in the Name of Love, Greed Mask, Golden Faith

Originally posted by Buffy_85
    Bobby and her play lover before? What show?
    And that funny cooking show... well she like him but he like Esther...
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

I remember now. They did a lot of shows together maybe not lovers but yeah.

Originally posted by Pucci
    and that's about it. I would like to know the other series. And aren't they really, really close friends?
    Yup, Jessica and Louis are really close friends, but not as close as Gallen I think.