View Poll Results: Who is hotter?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • P. Diddy / Puff Daddy

1 5.88%
  • Justin Timberlake

16 94.12%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ladies and gentlemen: which solo male artist do you find more Attractive?

Neither. An individual can't be "more" something he's not in the first place, at least not in my book. However, if the question were rephrased as "who's less unattractive", I would go with Justin by a hair.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Canuck21
    If it's not wrong nor impossible to compare whites with blacks, then what's the problem? Why insist that we compare only people of the same race? Where's the logic? Please explain, I want to understand your reasoning.
    wtf, i never INSISTED. all this time, i was only replying to your damn posts. my very first post was a mere opinion
    ... Rap and hip-hop are music from blond and blue-eyed Vikings, didn't you know that? Rap was first heard in the municipality of Örnsköldsvik, Sweden and is widely known that its pioneer was the late and legendary gangsta Ulf Lundqvist. The influence spread throughout Scandinavia and Finland and it is there that hip-hop surfaced in the city Turku. Young head gansta Antero Vanhanen was the first hip-hop star and the rest is history.
    ? LOL. uhh..why r u going back in times? we're on the topic of p. diddy v.s justin timberlake n last time i checked, they're American artists and we're talking about modern TIMES. yes, black and hiphop ARE black music before here and still is. if you want to go back in American history, hip hop started in New York(bronx? or was it brooklyn?) as block parties

"The roots of hip hop music are in West African and African American music, as well as 1970s dance hall reggae. Discussion of the roots of hip hop (and rap) must mention the contributions of the griots of African Culture."

"Old school hip hop is the very first hip hop music to come out of the block parties of New York City in the 1970s and early 1980s. It began in the early 1970s in New York with the advent of breakbeat DJing,"

"It's a form of expression that finds its roots imbedded deep within ancient African culture and oral tradition."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_hip_hop_music
    n oh? if you don't trust our friend wiki here, there's more articles for you.
    http://www.gremlinuk.com/historyofhiphopmusic.htm
    http://www.daveyd.com/raptitle.html
    http://www.b-boys.com/classic/hiphoptimeline.html

no, i didn't know rap and hiphop was derived from blonde and the blue eyed vikings, but why does it matter? does it change the fact that it's still black music in today's American culture?
    Last edited by imthatlady; 04-27-07 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by imthatlady

? LOL. uhh..why r u going back in times? we're on the topic of p. diddy v.s justin timberlake n last time i checked, they're American artists and we're talking about modern TIMES. yes, black and hiphop ARE black music before here and still is. if you want to go back in American history, hip hop started in New York(bronx? or was it brooklyn?) as block parties
    hiphop was started in bed-stuy brooklyn. and undoubtably, it (hiphop&rap) is predominantly a "black" music but now more whites/asians are getting into it.

anyways; why does diddy only have one vote? no diddy fans here? lol

Quote Originally Posted by imthatlady
    wtf, i never INSISTED. all this time, i was only replying to your damn posts. my very first post was a mere opinion

"The roots of hip hop music are in West African and African American music, as well as 1970s dance hall reggae. Discussion of the roots of hip hop (and rap) must mention the contributions of the griots of African Culture."

"Old school hip hop is the very first hip hop music to come out of the block parties of New York City in the 1970s and early 1980s. It began in the early 1970s in New York with the advent of breakbeat DJing,"

"It's a form of expression that finds its roots imbedded deep within ancient African culture and oral tradition."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_hip_hop_music
    n oh? if you don't trust our friend wiki here, there's more articles for you.
    http://www.gremlinuk.com/historyofhiphopmusic.htm
    http://www.daveyd.com/raptitle.html
    http://www.b-boys.com/classic/hiphoptimeline.html

no, i didn't know rap and hiphop was derived from blonde and the blue eyed vikings, but why does it matter? does it change the fact that it's still black music in today's American culture?
    You crack me up, you're so gullible. I'll just add one more thing... DUH!
    My obsessions: Joy Division, New Order, Bones, The Office.

Do bears bear? Do bees bee?

?
    HAHAhAHAhaAhAHAhAHAhaHahaHAhaHahAHAhha.
    omfg. u serious? whatever. i should stop before i start crazily %$@@#%&!
    n i'll just add one more thing.... i'm sorry that i proved u wrong.
    bye.

Quote Originally Posted by imthatlady View Post
    ?
    HAHAhAHAhaAhAHAhAHAhaHahaHAhaHahAHAhha.
    omfg. u serious? whatever. i should stop before i start crazily %$@@#%&!
    n i'll just add one more thing.... i'm sorry that i proved u wrong.
    bye.
    You're killing me you know that? I was going to stop but you're so gullible it's unbelievable; you believe everything people write without realizing that one might be pulling your chain. Your main problem is that you tend to point the obvious. Like who in this world doesn't know that rap and hip hop are black music? News flash! I know that they are black music, but that you had to announce it like if you were revealing the secret of the Freemasons is what made me be sarcastic and play with your statement.

The history lesson I gave you on rap and hip hop coming from the Nordics was taken out of my arse; I invented the whole thing. I thought that saying such a ridiculous thing would wake you up, but instead you took the time to find links to prove something that everyone already knows, even my old mom knows that rap and hip hop are black music. That's why my supposedly last word was "DUH". If you don't know what "duh" means, click here.

Finally, let me reiterate that Justin Timberlake's music is mainly black influenced being a pop and R&B artist therefore it's basically black music. In today's culture, R&B is seen as black music just as much as, you got it, rap and hip hop. You think that their music are different, but I don't agree with you and say that their genres are similar and that was my whole point.

Quote Originally Posted by Canuck21 View Post
    You're killing me you know that? I was going to stop but you're so gullible it's unbelievable; you believe everything people write without realizing that one might be pulling your chain. Your main problem is that you tend to point the obvious. Like who in this world doesn't know that rap and hip hop are black music? News flash! I know that they are black music, but that you had to announce it like if you were revealing the secret of the Freemasons is what made me be sarcastic and play with your statement.

The history lesson I gave you on rap and hip hop coming from the Nordics was taken out of my arse; I invented the whole thing. I thought that saying such a ridiculous thing would wake you up, but instead you took the time to find links to prove something that everyone already knows, even my old mom knows that rap and hip hop are black music. That's why my supposedly last word was "DUH". If you don't know what "duh" means, click here.

Finally, let me reiterate that Justin Timberlake's music is mainly black influenced being a pop and R&B artist therefore it's basically black music. In today's culture, R&B is seen as black music just as much as, you got it, rap and hip hop. You think that their music are different, but I don't agree with you and say that their genres are similar and that was my whole point.
    if i was pointing out the obvious then why did u say u didn't believe it at first? honestly, get a ****ing grip. this is a forum and to think that people like YOU would actually have the time to "pull my chain"? ur typing all this shit out and what i'm reading are WORDS, where i can NOT differentiate the tone to say if u were being sarcastic or not if i was right about hiphop being black music all this time, u actually got the time on ur hands to pull some shit like this? unbelievable. just like how i never knew some people could be so dumb and hard-headed that they would do the most ridiculous shits to save their *** in an argument. so who knows, maybe you are one? and to say the least, i am NOT the only one who actually believed you were dumb enough to say it's not black music. if i was speaking to you in real life, n i believed u with that tone of yours, then u can come out with all these remarks.
    i didn't give 2 shits of what u said where it's derived from. i stayed on point n provided articles..that's why i said "does it matter?". i never gave in to what u said, 'cause it was something unrelated to what i was arguing in the first place
    n i know what the **** "DUH" means. like i said before, maybe you're one of the few that makes up bullshits to save their *** but once someone proves them wrong, they turn around n give off that "haha i was kidding" bullshit. but now that i know u actually WAS "kidding" all this time..well, i'm just baffled that someone can sincerely disagree in the first half but then makes up bullshit towards the 2nd half. u have successfully wasted my time. r u satisfied and happy now?
    last post. happily giving u the last say.
    Last edited by imthatlady; 04-28-07 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0 View Post
    both are unattractive

Lee Hom is attractive.
    totally agree
    ~
    .shu chang.
    Leanna, <3

Quote Originally Posted by imthatlady View Post
    if i was pointing out the obvious then why did u say u didn't believe it at first? honestly, get a ****ing grip. this is a forum and to think that people like YOU would actually have the time to "pull my chain"? ur typing all this shit out and what i'm reading are WORDS, where i can NOT differentiate the tone to say if u were being sarcastic or not if i was right about hiphop being black music all this time, u actually got the time on ur hands to pull some shit like this? unbelievable. just like how i never knew some people could be so dumb and hard-headed that they would do the most ridiculous shits to save their *** in an argument. so who knows, maybe you are one? and to say the least, i am NOT the only one who actually believed you were dumb enough to say it's not black music. if i was speaking to you in real life, n i believed u with that tone of yours, then u can come out with all these remarks.
    i didn't give 2 shits of what u said where it's derived from. i stayed on point n provided articles..that's why i said "does it matter?". i never gave in to what u said, 'cause it was something unrelated to what i was arguing in the first place
    n i know what the **** "DUH" means. like i said before, maybe you're one of the few that makes up bullshits to save their *** but once someone proves them wrong, they turn around n give off that "haha i was kidding" bullshit. but now that i know u actually WAS "kidding" all this time..well, i'm just baffled that someone can sincerely disagree in the first half but then makes up bullshit towards the 2nd half. u have successfully wasted my time. r u satisfied and happy now?
    last post. happily giving u the last say.
    Well obviously, I was being sarcastic. I'm a fast typer and I'm familiar with Swedish and Finnish names and locations thanks to me being a hockey fan so it didn't take me too long to cook up the whole thing. I'll admit that it was childish of me to play on someone's gullibility but I couldn't help myself. The statement on black music was just too much for my temptation.

I guess I went too far but let me tell you that people are very often sarcastic in forums. I'm not the only one and if you continue to state the obvious, you will continue to get sarcastic comments from others. I've been visiting forums for years so I can most of the time identify sarcasm. Take this waste of time as a lesson on sarcasm on the internet.