Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Love in a Miracle

It's nice with some interesting twists.... although I do agree some parts are a bit far-fetched. Then again, during those times... who knows??

Smile

i finish this series already
    and is so good
    but in very end part they don't talk about jong ling(chan chin pang, benny) yammie boyfriend because i really like him

Yannie,

They did. They didn't show it but he was mentioned.... not directly as 'Jong Ling' though.... it's one of those things u'll have to deduce urself from the dialogues....

Hi yannie & 2socks!

I still trying to get this series coz I like to see Amy & Steve acting together again. Is this series originally in Cantonese or Mandarin? So far, the only one I can find is in Mandarin. Is it worth to buy or just to rent?

Who plays Yammie's boyfriend?

Thx guys if you could fill me in this series.
    *A smile is contagious; be a carrier*

hi bubcas
    yammies boyfriend in this series are benny chan(chan chin pang)
    is any one know where i can found this song cause this song is really good and amy and benny voice are so nice & good

Hi everyone,
    can someone tell me the cantonese title to this series?

Thanks

In Cantonese title should read "oi choi yau cheng tin"

I am waiting till about all of the series in Cantonese come out I hate waiting to find out what happens next.

Can someone at least tell me if it is a happy ending for AMY and nothing else.

I do agree the theme song in this series is good.

Same here, I'm still waiting for cantonese version to release. They only released Mandarin version in DVD & VCD format.

*Spoiler*

Is Steve going to end up with Amy or with his wife, Ma Su?

I'm sure the original is Cantonese 'cos most of the cast r HK actors. I think only Steve n Ma Su spoke in Mandarin n in the Canto version, they r dubbed over..... definitely for Ma Su. Does Steve speak Canto??

Yeah, the song's pretty good, ay? I didn't realise it was Benny singing until it's near the end. I'm such a dumbo. Any1 has pix of him from the series?

*Spoiler*
    Happy ending, of course! It's a Steve & Amy pair... naturally will have to end up together.

Well..... kinda happy-bitter.
    "Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you want."

thank you "socks2"

I thought the Benny chan was the one who use to be in TVB but when I saw started seeing the series I found out it wasn't. kind of shocking when they both use the same english name. Adding if you take a glimpse at his chinese name it is almost the same too.

Originally posted by om369
    thank you "socks2"

I thought the Benny chan was the one who use to be in TVB but when I saw started seeing the series I found out it wasn't. kind of shocking when they both use the same english name. Adding if you take a glimpse at his chinese name it is almost the same too.
    well this Benny used to be an actor for TVB...watch TVB's Nothing to Declare. It's a good thing he left TVB though, since they were sure not realizing his talents. After watching him in the new CLH w/ Richie Ren, as Richie's half-bro Vietnamese prince, I had to love him.
    Currently watching:
    K-dramas Resurrection/Rebirth, Wedding, Farewell to Tears, Rosy Life, Immortal Yi Soon Shin
    C-drama Fairytale of Twin Swords

Originally posted by 2socks
    I'm sure the original is Cantonese 'cos most of the cast r HK actors. I think only Steve n Ma Su spoke in Mandarin n in the Canto version, they r dubbed over..... definitely for Ma Su. Does Steve speak Canto??

Yeah, the song's pretty good, ay? I didn't realise it was Benny singing until it's near the end. I'm such a dumbo. Any1 has pix of him from the series?

*Spoiler*
    Happy ending, of course! It's a Steve & Amy pair... naturally will have to end up together.

Well..... kinda happy-bitter.
    Hi 2socks & everyone!!

Thank you for the spoiler on the ending. Then I think it's worth buying this series. Steve Ma don't speak Canto, most of his ATV series are dubbed in Cantonese by the same guy who dubbed for him in TGOD & Fated Love. Ma Su is also a Taiwanese actress, so I guess it was also dubbed in Cantonese. Yeah, most of the actors & actresses are HK who used to be with TVB. I always like to watch Amy & Steve together but unfortunately in real life they can't get along. ever since TGOD.

I have not even heard the song yet. Yeah, I also tot Benny Chan is the one with TVB.

Originally posted by bubcas
    Hi 2socks & everyone!!

Ma Su is also a Taiwanese actress, so I guess it was also dubbed in Cantonese.
    Ma Su is a Chinese Mainland actress. She also stars in Hero on the Silk Road w/ Nicky Wu as the lead.
    Currently watching:
    K-dramas Resurrection/Rebirth, Wedding, Farewell to Tears, Rosy Life, Immortal Yi Soon Shin
    C-drama Fairytale of Twin Swords

Originally posted by creidesca
    Ma Su is a Chinese Mainland actress. She also stars in Hero on the Silk Road w/ Nicky Wu as the lead.
    Oopps....all this time I tot she is also a Taiwanese actress.

can you tell me that what happen to Ma Su ? is she end up with her a happy ending. She will end up with Steve and Amy

Originally posted by harmony
    can you tell me that what happen to Ma Su ? is she end up with her a happy ending. She will end up with Steve and Amy
    Uhm.... how do u mean that she'll end up with Steve and Amy??? Will Steve have 2 wives, u mean??

Did she have a happy ending.... depends what u mean by that. Haha! I think it's better for her the way it ended for her..... she didn't have to feel so miserable.

*Possible spoiler*
    No, Steve will not have 2 wives. U'll never ever see Ma Su's character again.
    "Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you want."

Hi 2socks!!!

I've just ordered this series and I can't wait for it to arrive so that I can start watching it.

From your spoiler, Ma Su must have died in the end huh? I'm glad to know about the ending coz Steve & Amy will end up together.

Is Lee Heung Kam plays Steve mom?

Uhm.... how do u mean that she'll end up with Steve and Amy??? Will Steve have 2 wives, u mean??

yeah, sorry that I comfused you..

Did she have a happy ending.... depends what u mean by that. Haha! I think it's better for her the way it ended for her..... she didn't have to feel so miserable.

*Possible spoiler*
    Why? she will die? Just one more question: does Ma Su love Steven later on..

*Possible spoiler*
    Sorry that I comfused you ...why her character won't appear again she will die? Just one more question: does Ma Su love Steven later on..