Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Love in a Miracle

Bubcas: Hooray! Hope it doesn't disappoint u. Lee Heung Kam plays Ma Su's mom... the Suen Dowager.

Harmony: Yes, Ma Su's character grew to love Steve's character very much. She liked him from the beginning anyways.... just was resentful 'cos her mom made the choice for her.

Hmmm.... Ma Su's ending.... I'm trying not to spoil it for u. U'll just have to watch it. Hehe....
    "Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you want."

When you guys say 'Amy', is it the girl that's the daughter of the school teacher?

Originally posted by 1_bebe
    When you guys say 'Amy', is it the girl that's the daughter of the school teacher?
    Yup, she's the daughter of the Senior school teacher.

2sock
    to you know where to find the themesong and sub themesong of this series and i also ask to you know where to find the lyric too cause i only got half of it. thank

Ehhh.. sorry... I've no idea. Yeah, anyone here knows, please let us know!

Originally posted by 2socks
    Bubcas: Hooray! Hope it doesn't disappoint u. Lee Heung Kam plays Ma Su's mom... the Suen Dowager.

Harmony: Yes, Ma Su's character grew to love Steve's character very much. She liked him from the beginning anyways.... just was resentful 'cos her mom made the choice for her.

Hmmm.... Ma Su's ending.... I'm trying not to spoil it for u. U'll just have to watch it. Hehe....
    Hi 2socks & everyone!!

I am taking a chance ordering the vcds from sensasian.com. Heard they have poor & slow service and hopefully it won't happen to my order especially coming from across the world. I'm still waiting patiently for it to arrive in 7-21 days.

Thanks for not spoiling the ending on Ma Su. I have already knew enough on the ending for now......
    *A smile is contagious; be a carrier*

Do they have the Cantonese version? I think you've mentioned it somewhere.....

Hehehe.... well, just as long as your order arrives in the end.

I agree knowing too much of the ending is not worth watching.

I think Lee Heung Kam is very unhumane in this series. BUT if she was not that she would be a very good actress in this.

I also think that the woman who plays ? Yee (blind woman) is also very good in this series.

I am watching (cantonese version) up to tape 7...have not seen tape 8 - ? yet. Waiting for alot then watch all at once BECAUSE the story is very good.

The vcds finally arrive!! Now, I can start watching this series after the looooong wait.

I was taking a 1 minute peep on episode 1, why is the begining of the show is Steve was blind folded and his driver drove him to this little hut. Amy was inside the hut and she was also blind folded and they hold hands. Is this how this series starts? Just curious......

Originally posted by bubcas
    The vcds finally arrive!! Now, I can start watching this series after the looooong wait.

I was taking a 1 minute peep on episode 1, why is the begining of the show is Steve was blind folded and his driver drove him to this little hut. Amy was inside the hut and she was also blind folded and they hold hands. Is this how this series starts? Just curious......
    yes, that's how the series starts out
    Currently watching:
    K-dramas Resurrection/Rebirth, Wedding, Farewell to Tears, Rosy Life, Immortal Yi Soon Shin
    C-drama Fairytale of Twin Swords

Thank you, Creidesca! At least now I know the vcds are in order since there is no song theme introduction when I played it and it goes straight to this part.

I'm at episode 14 now. It will be interesting to know how will Steve finally found out that Amy is actually the mother who sacrificed her twins for the Suen family. It irratated me when Ma Su doesn't want the baby girl and the servants had to abandon the baby. Ma Shu is a typically spoilt rich girl.

hi..im new and currently watchin this movie ....and is very interestin but im so way behind....im only up to the part where the kid turns six years old...
    can u tel me wah happeens next ?!~
    n can u tell me da actual endin?!~...tQz...

Originally posted by bubcas
    Thank you, Creidesca! At least now I know the vcds are in order since there is no song theme introduction when I played it and it goes straight to this part.
    the intro theme song should come on sometime after that scene.
    Currently watching:
    K-dramas Resurrection/Rebirth, Wedding, Farewell to Tears, Rosy Life, Immortal Yi Soon Shin
    C-drama Fairytale of Twin Swords

Auntie K (blind woman) should not have died...she was just a great advisor to Amy and could have helped Amy deal with Madam 2 (Lee Heung Kum) in the future.

I was surprised that the Ma Shun is lsitening to Amy about her son and wants her to be his teacher. She was so spoiled & rotten that anyone who touches her stuff, backtalks to her or order her around she would be mean to them (remember how she treated Steven family.)

I think that the daughter was save by Ying Goo & Koo Sook because you can see the sorry looks on their faces.
    I just hope this is not 1 of those series where the brother likes a girl who turns out 2 b his long lost sister. REMEMBER Blade Heart from TVB.

this series good so far .. heheeh
    .. itz great having steve and amy bak on a series togetehr ..
    .. but i surely hate his wife and his son .. arrgg .. the kid is spoiled and surely needs teacher ..a nd the mother .. the it depends on my mood thing pisses meh .. she acts liek she xcan buy anything wit her money adn attitude

Originally posted by om369
    Auntie K (blind woman) should not have died...she was just a great advisor to Amy and could have helped Amy deal with Madam 2 (Lee Heung Kum) in the future.

I was surprised that the Ma Shun is lsitening to Amy about her son and wants her to be his teacher. She was so spoiled & rotten that anyone who touches her stuff, backtalks to her or order her around she would be mean to them (remember how she treated Steven family.)

I think that the daughter was save by Ying Goo & Koo Sook because you can see the sorry looks on their faces.
    I just hope this is not 1 of those series where the brother likes a girl who turns out 2 b his long lost sister. REMEMBER Blade Heart from TVB.
    Aunt K died so that the story could move on. Otherwise, she would have kept on harping on Jong Ling to stop his plans.

You didn't fastforward any of the episodes, did you? If you'd followed through, you'll realise Ma Su's character had actually matured. She does know her son's spoilt and she does have a mind of her own. She behaved spoilt just to go against her mom. She's actually quite a nice person inside.

As for the twins..... don't worry. They won't have such tragic love stories. Haha!

NO I did not fast forward this to see what happens. I just liked Auntie K's character & the actress who played her.

Thanks for the advisement BUT what did happen to the daugther?

I know & think that Benny is suppose to b a love interest to Amy. I think Amy SHOULD forget about the man/Steven who fathered her 2 children BECAUSE he does & did promise to be dutiful to his wife.

Originally posted by om369
    NO I did not fast forward this to see what happens. I just liked Auntie K's character & the actress who played her.

Thanks for the advisement BUT what did happen to the daugther?

I know & think that Benny is suppose to b a love interest to Amy. I think Amy SHOULD forget about the man/Steven who fathered her 2 children BECAUSE he does & did promise to be dutiful to his wife.
    Amy's daughter was raised by Koo Suk at his village and he sends her to Amy's father school. Amy's father keeps saying that she reminds him of Amy when she was young.

I'm at episode 35 and I hate Lee Heung Kam, she controls the whole Suen family like everyone are living in the torture chamber. I felt so sorry for Ma Su's cousin that she was locked up and beaten. Now, she found out that Amy & Steve knew the truth and Amy was tied up by Lee Heung Kam.

What happen next? From my judgement, Benny cheated/revenged the Suen's family money and they went bankrupt? I wonder what will happen to Ma Su now since she saw Steve & Amy kissed when he found out that the woman in his heart for 8 years is Amy?

Can someone tell me this?

There is this part on Jong Ling (Benny) birthday, he think back of his Mom that was "raped" by this man she worked for then she abandoned the baby by the river and she committed suicide.

Is the man that raped her Ma Su's father/2 lai-lai's husband?

Is Ying Goo supposed to be his Mom's friend when she begged her boss to hire Jong Ling's Mom?