Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Love in a Miracle

so you r almost finished this series is only 40 ep. long.

Lee Heung Kam is uncontrallable in controlling others from what you say.

I am only up to tape 10. I am waiting for alot then watch it all at once...I can be unpatient when it comes to long series.

In the themesong video...I do see Benny pointing a gun to the Suen eunich & Lee's husband so we shall see.

Originally posted by om369
    so you r almost finished this series is only 40 ep. long.

Lee Heung Kam is uncontrallable in controlling others from what you say.

I am only up to tape 10. I am waiting for alot then watch it all at once...I can be unpatient when it comes to long series.

In the themesong video...I do see Benny pointing a gun to the Suen eunich & Lee's husband so we shall see.
    There are 38 eps in this series. I only have 4 more eps, when the story gets interesting, I had to keep on watching it to know what is next. Hopefully I can finish watching it this week.

I saw the theme song preview too, looks like Benny is seeking revenge for Yammie on the Suen eunuch and Lee's husband could be his "father".

Like you said....we shall see.
    *A smile is contagious; be a carrier*

you just gave away another spoiler & interesting concept WHAT do you mean his "father?"

you just gave away another spoiler & interesting concept WHAT do you mean his "father?"
    I'm just guessing...... The theme song preview already had some spoilers....

If that is the case you might have well said that Yammie's husband is or maybe his father.

When watching this show at first I did not like Ying Goo & Koo Sook. BUT watching it more you see Koo Sook's & Ying Goo's good side & doing good things (like saving Amy's daughter and Ying Goo telling Ma Su she should treat her husband better.)

I think Ying Goo is really Benny's mom BECAUSE you see her concerned & critizising a few times towards Benny smoking, eating & drinking habits.

In this series EACH have their own little story within a story.

Looks like there are some twists on each story.

Ying Goo & Koo Suk are also controlled by 2 lai-lai. Actually they are both kind-hearted people but since they work for 2 lai-lai, they have to be strict to other members of the family too.

My most hated character is 2 lai-lai and the eunuch. The more you watch, the more you get heated up on how they treat every Suen's family member.

At first I also tot Ying Goo could be Benny's Mom, but as you continue watching, the story is kinda twisted again. I'm still guessing on this part.

om369: How far have you watched?

I am still up to episode 20 and have not rented any yet...like I said if I wait a little longer I can see the whole thing all at once.

How far have you seen the series?

I think 2 lai lai husband is really faking his disease and not want to face reality...which later becomes real. BECAUSE remember in somewhere the beginning part - he KNOWS his son has died and tells his wife it is just him and her now.

My aunt says that if 2 lai lai does not do what she do ... her family would be looked down on. I agree with her BUT up to a point there should be some restrictions.

Have you seen the thread on AMY CHAN? Whoever likes Amy should go see that thread in this website.

I'll be watching the last 2 eps tonite. Actually, there are 36 eps in this series. You still have a long way to go.

Yeah, come to think of it, 2 lai-lai's husband might be faking his mental illness. Sometimes he knows what is going on and sometimes he behave like a kid.

I've seen the thread on AMY CHAN and I've been chatting over there to.

.... I know & think that Benny is suppose to b a love interest to Amy. I think Amy SHOULD forget about the man/Steven who fathered her 2 children BECAUSE he does & did promise to be dutiful to his wife.
    I know! I soooooo AGREE with you. Jong Ling was soooooo nice to her! He's always been taking care and protecting her all along. And they do look cute together.

.... but then, no! She has to go reveal it all to everyone and spoil the happy family. Ma Su's character there is so pitiful. Just when she's starting to have a new life with Steven....

Then again, I guess the writers have to write it that way. Otherwise, it won't have an ending.

Bubcas: have you finished it yet?
    "Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you want."

If not AMy revealing the truth it still would have come out and everybody would still be messed up...

Even though I still have not seen the rest of it yet. I like Ma Su would never forget who her son's biological mother would be and theat her husband may have a so called affair with this woman.

I would also be like AMy and never forget who fathered her 2 KIDS & technically was her first love(r?).

STILL I have the same opinion and pick Benny not out of gratefulness BUT that I like his characteristics and personality. AMY should not be with Benny out of gratefulnes BUT that she really likes him and if she does not then she should not choose at all.

Yeah, Amy's character is supposed to be loyal, serious and trusting. It would have been totally out of her character if she ended up with Benny or forget about Steven (her first love).

In any case, Steven and her did like and admire each other even from the beginning. So, whether he is the father of her kids or not.... well, having the kids together just made the reasons seemed more concrete or valid.

Of course, Amy doesn't know Benny was always looking out for her. Or does she? I forget. Anyways, their relationship probably wouldn't work in the long run. Benny is, after all, a gang leader. Amy would probably keep influencing him to be good, trusting etc.... Definitely a no-no for a gang leader.

Hi 2socks & om369!

I still have one more episode to finish. I'm finding that towards the ending, it was a bit rushed. Ooopppss....better not spoil the show for om369!

Amy only knew that all these years Benny has been looking out for her when he express his love to her. She "forced" herself to love Benny just to forget her interest on Steve especially during their happy times together at the quarry site.

But did you guys noticed? Steve's outfit towards the last few episodes, all he is wearing is just that furry & fuzzy dark gray coat and black suit with the hat that Yammie gave it to him. Gosh.....it was ugly!

Haha! I don't really remember. I'll have to watch it again.

You guys are lucky to finish watching this series I still have a while to go.

om369: Do you rent the video tapes?

I was lucky coz I found the vcds for sale online in Cantonese version. Some online stores only had the China version in Mandarin.

Finally....I've finished watching the series.

Originally posted by yannie
    hi bubcas
    yammies boyfriend in this series are benny chan(chan chin pang)
    is any one know where i can found this song cause this song is really good and amy and benny voice are so nice & good
    Is that really Benny who sang the song with Amy? Wow...didn't know he can sing.

One of my family members is renting it and also SLOWLY renting it. To me it is no big deal BECAUSE there are so many good things on video now. I am also starting to watch "War & Beauty."

Where & which website did you find the Cantonese VCD version?

AND if 2 lai lai's husband was the one who raped Benny's mom THEN he should be the head of family BECAUSE in status he is a SON. I am surprised though that he would be someone who would do that. I think it would be the eunich.

i love this series so far...got my four rental tapes yesterday for the week, and sat straight thru 4hrs worth, and I usually don't do that
    Currently watching:
    K-dramas Resurrection/Rebirth, Wedding, Farewell to Tears, Rosy Life, Immortal Yi Soon Shin
    C-drama Fairytale of Twin Swords

One of my family members is renting it and also SLOWLY renting it. To me it is no big deal BECAUSE there are so many good things on video now. I am also starting to watch "War & Beauty."

Where & which website did you find the Cantonese VCD version?

I don't and can't rent videos coz there ain't any in town. So, most of the time I'll buy the vcds and add into my collection plus I can take my own time to watch them.

The website I bought the vcd is either sensasian.com and yesasia.com.

I won't be watching War & Beauty coz I don't like Moses and Charmaine. Since I've finished Love in A Miracle, I'll be watching Hidden Treasures next.