Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617

Thread: Love in a Miracle

Quote Originally Posted by bubcas View Post
    I agree with Linh-e-Pooh. In the old days, having a son in the family is a MUST in order to carry the family surname throughout the generation.

I love the connection with Steve & Amy in this series. I am re-watching The Good Old Days Part 1 and love both of them. Also loved them in Fated Love. Wish they will act more series as a couple.
    It would be lovely to see Steven and Amy together again in another ATV series. I mean, there arent many capable male leads in ATV now-a-days, that I can see with Amy. It has been 3 years since they've had a series together. And every series Amy and Steven stars in makes a great hit.

The Good Old Days, Fated Love, and Live in a Miracle are all classics. THEY ARE THE BEST!
    Amy Chan Sau Man and Maggie Cheung Ho Yee 4ever!

$this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/Linh-e-Pooh/AmyChanandKennethChan.jpg'), '')

Quote Originally Posted by Linh-e-Pooh View Post
    It would be lovely to see Steven and Amy together again in another ATV series. I mean, there arent many capable male leads in ATV now-a-days, that I can see with Amy. It has been 3 years since they've had a series together. And every series Amy and Steven stars in makes a great hit.

The Good Old Days, Fated Love, and Live in a Miracle are all classics. THEY ARE THE BEST!
    All 3 series is a MUST have and I've bought all 3 for my collection so that I can re-watch it over & over again. I even ordered LIAM from Malaysia for cantonese version shipped by DHL all the way to here the US. That's to show how desperate I am watching Steven & Amy! LOL
    *A smile is contagious; be a carrier*