Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: CarmanLee vs. DongXuan

Quote Originally Posted by darknight123 View Post
    okay back to the topic, if anyone still care...i doubt it, but anyway back to this 'CarmanLee vs. DongXuan'

my choice goes for carmen lee in both acting & beauty. DongXuan is quite pretty good-looking too. To me she should be playing the next Xiao Long Nu in the next ROCH version since theres already a LOCH06 came out. Hey, she got the beauty, got the acting, what's more do ya want? Choose her for god-sake!
    yes, i think she should play/ i want her to play XLN if thereīs a new version. her character as nu shen long was kind of XLN.
    Beautiful and deadly, she is a true descendant of dragon. Fighting for the forces of right and justice, she leaves a series of broken bodies and broken hearts wherever she goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Hey Thanks Ghostie, now I can read the posts I want and not be bothered by bothersome people's posts.

She only recently turned twenty-three, so that means her Xue Hua Nu Shen Long series was made when she was what? twenty? I forgot when the series was made, can anyone check? And the series where she's wearing pink here?
    i think Xue hua nu shen long was made in 2001 or somewhat. and the series where she is wearing pink ( ba da hao xia / eight heroes ) was produced in 2004/2005
    Beautiful and deadly, she is a true descendant of dragon. Fighting for the forces of right and justice, she leaves a series of broken bodies and broken hearts wherever she goes.

that is a pic of dong xuan when she was much younger. i donīt believe$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.tvtop.cn/nv/UploadFiles_8259/200606/200662513438767.jpg') she is just 23 this year.

she looks niche , doesnīt she ?
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.xyent.cn/200612/20061201171502485.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www1.sznews.cn/photo/images/001558d90baa076835c126.jpg')
    Last edited by akayami djiho; 07-04-07 at 04:47 PM.

To be fair. Both are pretty.

hey lightanddark, you have a new avatar. itīs pretty cute.
    and yes both are very pretty

Quote Originally Posted by akayami djiho View Post
    hey lightanddark, you have a new avatar. itīs pretty cute.
    and yes both are very pretty
    Thanks Akayami djiho about the avatar.

Yes, I agreed with you that both are very beautiful.

i like dong xuan more...

both dont look that pretty....
    but dong xuan is more beautiful compared to carmen
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

does anyone has new carman pics? i now the pic i posted is a new one of dong xuan.

let me start compare them again. there are many who say carman is prettier but there also lots of users who like dong xuan beauty more.
    and abotut their bodies...carman was 1.65m and 44kg and dongxuan is 1.70m tall and weights 50kg. both are average but carman is too thin so to me body figure goes to dongxuan.

both have sang a song. carman along with andy lau and dongxuan sang the sub of eight heroes. which voice sounds nicer? for mee dongxuanīs voice wins.

abotut their bodies...carman was 1.65m and 44kg and dongxuan is 1.70m tall and weights 50kg. both are average but carman is too thin so to me body figure goes to dongxuan.
    Wow! I thought both height and weight are the same but Carman's shorter and thinner. Thanks Akayami djiho for the info. I didn't know that...well....now that I know now.

does anyone has new carman pics? i now the pic i posted is a new one of dong xuan.
    Those new pictures of dong xuan you posted above are really pretty Akayami djiho. I think I have some new carman pictures but not sure that you've seen it or not.

let me start compare them again. there are many who say carman is prettier but there also lots of users who like dong xuan beauty more.
    and abotut their bodies...carman was 1.65m and 44kg and dongxuan is 1.70m tall and weights 50kg. both are average but carman is too thin so to me body figure goes to dongxuan.

both have sang a song. carman along with andy lau and dongxuan sang the sub of eight heroes. which voice sounds nicer? for mee dongxuanīs voice wins.
    did u get Carman's weight about 6 years ago? from other site tat keep reposting the same info?

I understand you're trying to get the topic going, but there always some people running spams it and out.

Quote Originally Posted by lightanddark View Post
    I understand you're trying to get the topic going, but there always some people running spams it and out.
    u mean u?? b/c i know u going to keep in everything tat contain CL...keep posting "she's stunning" lol...

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKing View Post
    did u get Carman's weight about 6 years ago? from other site tat keep reposting the same info?
    i donīt know if carman weights more or less now but i think weights around 45kg.

Those new pictures of dong xuan you posted above are really pretty Akayami djiho. I think I have some new carman pictures but not sure that you've seen it or not.
    i donīt know if iīve seen them yet. but if you want you can post them.

Wow! I thought both height and weight are the same but Carman's shorter and thinner. Thanks Akayami djiho for the info. I didn't know that...well....now that I know now.
    yoīre welcome lightanddark. dong xuan is a bit taller then carman and weights more but sheīs also very thin

so what about their voices. who wins dongxuan or carman?