Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: CarmanLee vs. DongXuan

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    To Gugu,

Sigh. Sometimes, we love something too much or believe something too much that, we can't accept to hear or see anything differently. Its only in maturity that we learn to accept the difference. But alas, some people just takes longer to see things.
    If it was defending a friend that was being accused of a heinous crime I believed my friend didn't commit, I'd defend him/her to the last of my breath. But for an actress? I'm not a Yeung Lai Koon. Wait, even she has her love/hate moment for Andy Lau.

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

Quote Originally Posted by lightanddark View Post
    in what way? you mean the nose, eyes, lips, face structure?? I don't see how she is more prettier than Carman or even "stunning" than her?

I'm not forcing everyone, I'm just stating that if someone is most beautiful then you can SPOT her RIGHT AWAY. Isn't that obvious?

And about the "Beauty is the eye of the beholder" thing, I know many people think "beauty" in different ways such as small or cross eyes, pointy-shape or flatty nose...etc. are pretty in their mind. I, however, DON'T. I'm looking for the best nose, eyes, and lips of the face which made one's face very well fitted and adjusted THAT I think she's the most beautiful one. In this case Carman matches the descriptions and I feel she is the most beautiful actress with naturally beauty!
    Quote Originally Posted by lightanddark
    I know what you're trying to say. It's true that "There is NO SUCH THING as perfect nose, eyes, lips, etc", but THERE CAN BE the most beautiful eyes, nose, lip, etc. The theme is, if there are most prettiest thing(NOT PERFECT) in the world, off course everybody would want it, would they? Doesn't matter what everybody's perspective is, just your own opinion of this prettiest thing, you would think it's a pretty thing, don't you? Unless you don't have eyes or brain to say it ugly. I have a different and high taste in things and same as in beauty.
    be the god in your own Carman fan world lah, and stop bugging us here... none of us non-Carman fan here gonna change our perspective just cuz you stated yours

To Gugu,

Sigh. Sometimes, we love something too much or believe something too much that, we can't accept to hear or see anything differently. Its only in maturity that we learn to accept the difference. But alas, some people just takes longer to see things.
    am i seeing ten years here?

but heck, one can grow old and still cant get a grip about accepting other people's comment/opinion.....does that mean the person never mature? or is it just about egoism and hardheadedness?

Listen and then Step Away. Step Away....Step...Away.
    some people just dont WANT to do it

has everyone stated his opinion about those two actresses carman and dong xuan ? iīve lost my view
    Beautiful and deadly, she is a true descendant of dragon. Fighting for the forces of right and justice, she leaves a series of broken bodies and broken hearts wherever she goes.

ghost: Thanks.
    GuGu:
    SS: Hehehe....I was reading about your theory....I think part of the reason why Dong Xuan is losing here is because many people have not heard of her (including me ) and since she is a newcomer, people just assume that Carman is better at acting. Now, I'm wondering...who will win in a battle of the XLNs: Idy VS. Carman VS. LYF?
    lightanddark: The problem is that my vision of a "PERFECT" eye, nose, or lip may be different from your vision of a "PERFECT" eye, nose, or lip (and evidently is). Beauty is an OPINION....and an opinion is not a FACT, which means that everyone is going to think differently. Just because ghost, SS, and I (I know Gu agrees with you) don't think Carman Lee is a super pretty ancient beauty DOESN"T mean we don't have eyes or a brain. And when you say that you have a different and "high" taste in things and same as in beauty, its an opinion again. You may think that your taste is "high" but WE may think differently. So as you can see, ITS ALL AN OPINION and we'll never agree on it. We respect your opinion; we understand that you believe that Carman Lee is the prettiest of all; can you respect ours?
    hu ge, yang mi, yuan hong, liu shishi.
    wang luodan, li guangjie.

Quote Originally Posted by redfirefly124 View Post
    ghost: Thanks.
    GuGu:
    SS: Hehehe....I was reading about your theory....I think part of the reason why Dong Xuan is losing here is because many people have not heard of her (including me ) and since she is a newcomer, people just assume that Carman is better at acting. Now, I'm wondering...who will win in a battle of the XLNs: Idy VS. Carman VS. LYF?
    lightanddark: The problem is that my vision of a "PERFECT" eye, nose, or lip may be different from your vision of a "PERFECT" eye, nose, or lip (and evidently is). Beauty is an OPINION....and an opinion is not a FACT, which means that everyone is going to think differently. Just because ghost, SS, and I (I know Gu agrees with you) don't think Carman Lee is a super pretty ancient beauty DOESN"T mean we don't have eyes or a brain. And when you say that you have a different and "high" taste in things and same as in beauty, its an opinion again. You may think that your taste is "high" but WE may think differently. So as you can see, ITS ALL AN OPINION and we'll never agree on it. We respect your opinion; we understand that you believe that Carman Lee is the prettiest of all; can you respect ours?
    hey redfirefly, you explained it in a sensible way. i think everyone has understood and respects others opinion. i hope so.
    Beautiful and deadly, she is a true descendant of dragon. Fighting for the forces of right and justice, she leaves a series of broken bodies and broken hearts wherever she goes.

Quote Originally Posted by akayami djiho View Post
    hey redfirefly, you explained it in a sensible way. i think everyone has understood and respects others opinion. i hope so.
    Thanks, akayami djiho. I hope so too.
    ~red
    hu ge, yang mi, yuan hong, liu shishi.
    wang luodan, li guangjie.

woah guys/people so much for the attacks??!!!
    Since you're saying it's all about opinion and opinions are different so why don't you take/listen what I say and step away? It's my opinion too, can you respect it?

My opinion is that I think Carman Lee is the most beautiful actress with pretty facial(double eye-lid and fold above her eyes, tall nose, and pretty lips) and natrually beauty with grace and elegance. This my opinion, can you respect for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    Okay, I'm saying Carmen Lee Yuk Tung is not the most beautiful Chinese actress.
    Can you name it and if isn't too much post the pictures, too.
    I say first I agree that Angie Chiu and Fan Ming Tu(I know they're not from Mainland) both in ancient and modern are as beautiful as Carman. They're the 3 I that love the most. Beside Angie Chiu and Fan Ming Tu, can you name who else?

come in here and say "Carmen is so beautiful and graceful!"?
    Suet Seung, for the question above, She is, isn't she?

Because of that I would like to praise for her unqiue beauty, that's all, no harm.

Just let go, from what i saw with lightanddark's posts, she will just argue no matter what. Let's ignore her and let her praise her idol for whatever reasons. I think carmen is hothot, now this is getting ridiculous, it is annoying. if we don't post anything or mention anything about lightanddark, the chick won't have a reason to annoy us.

just ignore what the chicka said about her high tastes in beauty. immature people will probably stay single for a long time, 'cause no men would want to deal with it. I'm getting frustrating.

I'm... steping away and ignore.

oh by the way, Amy Chan SAu Man is way more hotter, beautiful, graceful, classic, ancient beauty. love her in Mok ka Ying Herione of the Yang. I saw every part of her as perfect as crystals, i mean perfect , *drools*

this is my last post in this thread.

stepping away and ignore

gilbert: I'll take your advise and ignore your post.
    Funny why would we need "men" anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by gilbertl View Post
    Just let go, from what i saw with lightanddark's posts, she will just argue no matter what. Let's ignore her and let her praise her idol for whatever reasons. I think carmen is hothot, now this is getting ridiculous, it is annoying. if we don't post anything or mention anything about lightanddark, the chick won't have a reason to annoy us.

just ignore what the chicka said about her high tastes in beauty. immature people will probably stay single for a long time, 'cause no men would want to deal with it. I'm getting frustrating.

I'm... steping away and ignore.
    it can annoy others that lightanddark posts or repeats her opinion about carman but you shouldnīt call her chick or ignore her posts. iīm sure she doesnīt want annoy someone she just stands to her opinion/ view. right lightanddark ?

it can annoy others that lightanddark posts or repeats her opinion about carman but you shouldnīt call her chick or ignore her posts. iīm sure she doesnīt want annoy someone she just stands to her opinion/ view. right lightanddark ?
    That's actually recommended by most moderators if you don't want to get into trouble. And I think it's best if people who do find lightanddark annoying just put her in ignore, that is one of the options on forums. I'm kinda thinking of it too.

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    That's actually recommended by most moderators if you don't want to get into trouble. And I think it's best if people who do find lightanddark annoying just put her in ignore, that is one of the options on forums. I'm kinda thinking of it too.
    ok but you donīt have to call her names just because she annoys you.

ok but you donīt have to call her names just because she annoys you.
    HUH? I called her names? Oh, gilbertl calling her 'chick' or 'chicka'? That's nothing offensive, it just means 'girl'.

HUH? I called her names? Oh, gilbertl calling her 'chick' or 'chicka'? That's nothing offensive, it just means 'girl'.
    oh thatīs the thing. i should learn more english before i post here

yeah I'm just state my opinions and stand with it.

Why would all of you being so pushy? It's an opinion so why would you not respect mine but insttead keep telling me to respect yours?

yeah I'm just state my opinions and stand with it.

Why would all of you being so pushy? It's an opinion so why would you not respect mine but insttead keep telling me to respect yours?
    The way you do it, you state that you think Carman is the best. Then someone would come in and say I like DongXuan more. Then you would come back and most of the time quote the previous post and question that person. Asking why and to give examples. That right there is wrong, because it's an opinion. You shouldn't be asking people for it.

Then another poster would come in and say someone else is prettier than Carman, and you do the same thing to them. You don't contradict someone else's opinion. It's an opinion. And you asking them why they think that to every single poster plus adding that Carman is beautiful like this and that is just pathetic.

You say you're not forcing anyone to like Carman, but you're trying to force them to see it your way. And people who are upset just don't see it that way and never will. This thread askes for an opinion of what people think of Carman and DongXuan. Your post should only state why you like or dislike them and that should be it. Not contradicting other people. You don't have the right to ask them to explain themself on why they like or dislike someone.

And throwing out your definition of perfection on everyone is uncalled for also. Everyone has their own definition of perfection, don't question that. That's all that everyone here is asking for. I'm sorry to say this, but it is really annoying that you keep saying you think Carman is the most beautiful versus this person and that person, GUESS WHAT? Not everyone sees it that way and frankly, not everyone cares to hear why Carman is perfect. But you keep on repeating the SAME DAMN thing over and over and over and over again. And I'm sick of myself for repeating the same thing to you too. And hope that you take everyone's advice and just 'step away'.

This thread askes for an opinion of what people think of Carman and DongXuan.
    Back to the topic, what's your opinion about this comparsion of "Carman Lee and Dong Xuan" ,GuGu?? What is your opinion about it?

Back to the topic, what's your opinion about this comparsion of "Carman Lee and Dong Xuan" ,GuGu?? What is your opinion about it?
    If you went back to post #10 on the first page, you'll see it. I am trying to not repeat myself.