Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: CarmanLee vs. DongXuan

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    If you went back to post #10 on the first page, you'll see it. I am trying to not repeat myself.
    If you read the first page post #4 in the begining GuGu. I think my opinion is similiar to yours.

Quote Originally Posted by lightanddark View Post
    If you read the first page post #4 in the begining GuGu. I think my opinion is similiar to yours.
    I know. That is why I'm not arguing with you about Carman's looks. I'm only arguing with you on how you treat other people. It's really annoying.

Believe me I'm not push anyone, doesn't mean to. I'm just stating my thought.

off topic: there are some really mean people when I first come here to spcnet. Whenever I'm post something they would always come and attack no matter what you post. And for the info, I'm NOT that kind of person. And if you're saying I'm treating/pushing, that far from it.

Believe me I'm not push anyone, doesn't mean to. I'm just stating my thought.

off topic: there are some really mean people when I first come here to spcnet. Whenever I'm post something they would always come and attack no matter what you post. And for the info, I'm NOT that kind of person. And if you're saying I'm treating/pushing, that far from it.
    Actions speak louder than words.

in the long run, you'll know what going on.

in the long run, you'll know what going on.
    I signed up a month after you, I haven't met any 'really mean' people nor have I seen a post by you that doesn't contradict another person for picking anyone besides Carman. Unless, you do have another username and have been here way longer than August 2006.

Okay, I'm going to take a try at mollifying this situation...although I'll probably exacerbate tensions with my not-always-welcome opinions

Honey, this is an online forum. If you post your views, you should expect people to comment upon them and yes, disagree with them. We all come from different paths in life so we have different perspectives - that's one of the reasons why debate is so interesting. So you need not take it so PERSONALLY when people criticise your views - most of the time they are criticising the subject at hand, not you. But if you make a big deal out of it and criticise people for disagreeing with you, it encourages people to change the subject to you.

I'm actually curious if you seriously consider spcneters "mean." I think "mean" is difficult to define since most of us aren't nice 24/7 (it's called PMS ). Haha GuGu was calling me "mean" just now but I think we still get along like peas and carrots!
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    I'm actually curious if you seriously consider spcneters "mean." I think "mean" is difficult to define since most of us aren't nice 24/7 (it's called PMS ). Haha GuGu was calling me "mean" just now but I think we still get along like peas and carrots!
    The peas told me they doesn't like the carrots!

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    The peas told me they doesn't like the carrots!
    Ho ho ho, now who's being mean to who? By the way, why are you the peas and I'm the carrots? When'd we ever decide on this? Anyway, we'll talk after you're done taking your PMS out on me!

By the way, it's "they don't," not "they doesn't." With Net's departure I feel a need to pick on someone's grammar! Sorry dear
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    Ho ho ho, now who's being mean to who? By the way, why are you the peas and I'm the carrots? When'd we ever decide on this? Anyway, we'll talk after you're done taking your PMS out on me!

By the way, it's "they don't," not "they doesn't." With Net's departure I feel a need to pick on someone's grammar! Sorry dear
    You know I'm not proof reading today! Stop picking on me and stop talking about Net! I can't stand it!

we have talked about carman īs and xuanīs face and talent. what about their figures ?
    Beautiful and deadly, she is a true descendant of dragon. Fighting for the forces of right and justice, she leaves a series of broken bodies and broken hearts wherever she goes.

Gugu and Sparky: NOW...SEE what I'm TALKING about????

gugu: if you signed up a month after me than you should know what going. It's a big thing.
    sparky: not only they criticised at the topic, but they criticised me even for my simply statement(when first time I post), I guess life sucks, isn't it? Well, it sucks everywhere and even in here.

back to the topic:
    Quote Originally Posted by akayami djiho View Post
    we have talked about carman īs and xuanīs face and talent. what about their figures ?
    hi, akayami djiho
    I know you're trying to get everyone back to the topic. Thanks for that .
    In term of body's figures, I think Carman and DongXuan have thin/slender body figure.
    In term of face's figures, I think DongXuan has more sharp face while Carman has more nice face figure.

Gugu and Sparky: NOW...SEE what I'm TALKING about????
    No, I don't see. Maybe there's some subtlety over here that I'm unaware of? Well, excuse my poor observation skills if it be so, but the only thing that I noticed happening between when I posted and your post was akayami posting a question. How does this illustrate whatever you were "talking about"?

sparky: not only they criticised at the topic, but they criticised me even for my simply statement(when first time I post), I guess life sucks, isn't it? Well, it sucks everywhere and even in here.
    Would you be so kind as to show me exactly what statement you posted and how people criticised that simple statement of yours? I haven't been in this thread very long. Thanks

ok carman is about 1,65 m/ 45kg and dong xuan is 1,70m/50kg
    Beautiful and deadly, she is a true descendant of dragon. Fighting for the forces of right and justice, she leaves a series of broken bodies and broken hearts wherever she goes.

sparky: the posts between you and gugu is what I'm talking about. see the point?
    about the statement, they're somewhere in here. It's quite offensive that I don't bother to remember.

Quote Originally Posted by akayami djiho
    ok carman is about 1,65 m/ 45kg and dong xuan is 1,70m/50kg
    Really? I didn't know that Dong Xuan weight more than Carman. Their body figures look the same size. Carman weight is little. Her height is 5'4' and she weight around 100lbs. Yea,she's quite short and thin.

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

this is getting ****ing retarded...

i think we've met PeterBanh II. i'll just rest my case.

btw, lightanddark, if you're referring to GuGu and Sparky's conversation as mean, then you got the whole thing confused. LOL you got serious interactions problems, man
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 06-30-07 at 04:02 AM.

I think it's also because of her English problem. There are many mistakes in her grammar so maybe she don't understand what some words mean...
    I think Carman Lee and Dong Xuan are both average...

lightanddark: Sparky and Gu are just joking around.
    hu ge, yang mi, yuan hong, liu shishi.
    wang luodan, li guangjie.

mistakes in my grammar??? I don't think so; in fact there is someone's mistake in grammar, not me.
    And I don't think they are joking.

mistakes in my grammar??? I don't think so; in fact there is someone's mistake in grammar, not me.
    And I don't think they are joking.
    "there is someone's mistake in grammar" is a mistake in grammar . Oh well, I won't talk in this thread anymore, so boring because of you