Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: CarmanLee vs. DongXuan

Holly Good-Graces!!!

Whoa!!

Does anybody mind tell why do we first started from a Carman v DongXuan to grammar stuffs and NOW TO 1st & 2nd language thingy???????????

What the fu*cking going on?!

You all scared the be-jesus out of me. Geez! Another pointless battle.
    Last edited by darknight123; 07-02-07 at 09:55 PM.

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

duh this is not the first thread to have spamm

im signing off this stupid argument, btw....i dont know why im replying to her today since my first post was asking everyone to step away...LOL....

so lightandark, think whatever you like....whatever that suits you....i dont bloody care.
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 07-02-07 at 10:08 PM.

Since anybody don't care then why the heck you all arguing into this stupid junk of battle?????????

would you just bloody stop, darknight123? why the hell are you replying to my post when youre the one complaining about the spam in this thread? look who's doing the spamming now......

and yeah, this is my last post to this thread unless everything is back to the topic again.

and im going to edit my post to replace we to i to avoid further misunderstanding that im speaking for EVERYONE here.....
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 07-02-07 at 10:08 PM.

okay back to the topic, if anyone still care...i doubt it, but anyway back to this 'CarmanLee vs. DongXuan'

my choice goes for carmen lee in both acting & beauty. DongXuan is quite pretty good-looking too. To me she should be playing the next Xiao Long Nu in the next ROCH version since theres already a LOCH06 came out. Hey, she got the beauty, got the acting, what's more do ya want? Choose her for god-sake!

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c View Post
    would you just bloody stop, darknight123? why the hell are you replying to my post when youre the one complaining about the spam in this thread? look who's doing the spamming now......

and yeah, this is my last post to this thread unless everything is back to the topic again.
    well thanks to my post that everyone somewhat stopped, right ghostdarTeal'c ?

Quote Originally Posted by darknight123 View Post
    To me she should be playing the next Xiao Long Nu in the next ROCH version since theres already a LOCH06 came out.
    why would anyone wanna cast her again for the role she already took almost ten years ago? it would just make it boring and ridiculous....people do new versions cuz people wanna see new faces, not the same one under the very same title that she did years ago...

why would anyone wanna cast her again for the role she already took almost ten years ago? it would just make it boring and ridiculous....people do new versions cuz people wanna see new faces, not the same one under the very same title that she did years ago...
    ghostdarTeal'c you must have miss-understanding or miss-read my idea. I mentioned that DongXuan(not carmen lee) should be playing Xiao Long Nu in the next ROCH version. If you re-read post #145 you'll know.
    Last edited by darknight123; 07-02-07 at 10:20 PM.

where are you going Sparky? going on a vacation? or was it just a shopping frenzy?

EDITTED: sorry, Sparky, i thought you were GuGu
    Only one t, ghost dear.

Thought I was GuGu?!? What's up with you people mistakening me as someone else? The other day GuGu mistook me as Net!!! I guess I prefer people thinking of me as GuGu than Net though, so you're forgiven

Haha yes I'm going on vacation...why would I pack to go shopping? I spent at least 200 dollars yesterday shopping (a good chunk of it was on Godiva! ) but I feel like I got some great deals...jeans for $9 and the cutest ballet flats . I'm going some place cool (actually hot...really hot ) to travel, eat, shop, and learn a little while I'm at it. It'll be fun and I'll have my Sony camera (8.1 megapixel ) to tell you guys all about it.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

i think you got it all wrong, buddy.

mother tongue is the language of your race. youre chinese, your mother tongue is chinese language. if youre japanese, your mother tongue is JAPANESE language. it's not the language youre familiar with.

second language is the language that you learn to communicate with, but not so much as to use it in your daily life.

a friend of mine speaks english from the day she's born, she speaks in english with her family and friends. yet, she could not speak,write nor read her mother tongue, Arabic, even though her mother and father know how to speak it. so for my friend, English is her first language, and she DOES NOT know her mother tongue/language. see, her ancestor knows arabic, her parents know arabic, yet she doesnt, so gee....in your equation arabic is not her mother language? duh!

it's easy to say for you that mother language is the language that ancestor/family and you are familiar with, since you live in your own country (im taking it if youre chinese youre still living in the perimeter). so yeah, the mother tongue becomes the one youre familiar with. but bear in mind, it might not be the case if your family is living in a foreign land, and that youre born after your family migrated.
    No no, she is viet and lives in Canada.
    Though I agree with you ghostdarTeal'c.

Quote Originally Posted by luuluu View Post
    i see that you're into this meaningless battle aren't you luuluu?

oh no everybody into this again? hell no!

Is there a way to block ppl from posting in a thread? Some people are really annoying, but I won't mention any names. You know who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    Only one t, ghost dear.
    start picking on me too? was a typo la, miss Sparky-o!

Thought I was GuGu?!? What's up with you people mistakening me as someone else? The other day GuGu mistook me as Net!!! I guess I prefer people thinking of me as GuGu than Net though, so you're forgiven
    lol you got mistaken as net? whoa....hah, i can tell, it was GuGu, wasnt it? you shouted at her for having net withdrawal the other day

Haha yes I'm going on vacation...why would I pack to go shopping? I spent at least 200 dollars yesterday shopping (a good chunk of it was on Godiva! ) but I feel like I got some great deals...jeans for $9 and the cutest ballet flats . I'm going some place cool (actually hot...really hot ) to travel, eat, shop, and learn a little while I'm at it. It'll be fun and I'll have my Sony camera (8.1 megapixel ) to tell you guys all about it.
    ah....are we gonna have a new thread in Travel and Food forum soon? you better upload the pictures you took, Sparky! and spare me some of those Godiva choc!

ghostdarTeal'c you must have miss-understanding or miss-read my idea. I mentioned that DongXuan(not carmen lee) should be playing Xiao Long Nu in the next ROCH version. If you re-read post #145 you'll know.
    lol...see! i see too many carmans around here now i see Dong Xuan as Carman too...lol....sorry bout that...no wonder it sounds so ridiculous when you said she should be hired for the next XLN...

Quote Originally Posted by luuluu View Post
    really? now that makes me all confused as to why she cannot understand the difference between mother tongue and first language. but nvm, thats old news for me....lets just get back on the topic

Quote Originally Posted by dark_night
    Is there a way to block ppl from posting in a thread? Some people are really annoying, but I won't mention any names. You know who you are.
    cant block anyone from posting unless youre a moderator. you can, however, block his/her name and trash it into your ignore list. that way you wont see whatever he/she posts. just chill dark_night.....with some people all we need to do is ignore
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 07-02-07 at 10:47 PM.
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

Quote Originally Posted by dark_knight View Post
    yeah, i know, it's really annoying. SO that's why I'm trying to stopped all of these people into this stupid battle again as best as i can.

i think you got it all wrong, buddy.

mother tongue is the language of your race. youre chinese, your mother tongue is chinese language. if youre japanese, your mother tongue is JAPANESE language. it's not the language youre familiar with.
    And same thing as "mother language", you just use 'mother tongue", SAME different term. I beleive I tried to explain that.

second language is the language that you learn to communicate with, but not so much as to use it in your daily life.
    you're wrong, second language does used in daily life if you're living in a foreign land(English is 2nd language if you live in America)
    everybody who what's a second language is? Might I add more, second language is a language learned by a person after your native language, esp. as a resident of an area where it is in general use. It's widely used in a region where all or most of its speakers are nonnative.

a friend of mine speaks english from the day she's born, she speaks in english with her family and friends. yet, she could not speak,write nor read her mother tongue, Arabic, even though her mother and father know how to speak it.
    I believe she knows how to listen to it since her parents speak mother language at home so your saying is not always true!

it's easy to say for you that mother language is the language that ancestor/family and you are familiar with, since you live in your own country (im taking it if youre chinese youre still living in the perimeter). so yeah, the mother tongue becomes the one youre familiar with.
    I did said that and you're the who saying ""who's obviously do not have the capacity to understand nor evaluate the 'situation' that has been arising in here"...that's ridiculous for you to say it.

if your family knows mother language no matter where they move, they still know it and speak it; there is no way they could forget it. That's the fact!

darknight: who cares who playing xian long nu? no one care about it and frankly I don't care.

lol...see! i see too many carmans around here now i see Dong Xuan as Carman too...lol....sorry bout that...no wonder it sounds so ridiculous when you said she should be hired for the next XLN...
    no need to be sorry for ghostdarTeal'c. If you re-read mine then you'll know what I'm preferring who's.

It's okay to make mistake sometimes, you know, there is no perfection in life.

cant block anyone from posting unless youre a moderator. you can, however, block his/her name and trash it into your ignore list. that way you wont see whatever he/she posts. just chill dark_night.....with some people all we need to do is ignore
    Okay, thanks. Hey, it works, that's a relief .
    Last edited by dark_knight; 07-02-07 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lightanddark View Post
    And same thing as "mother language", you just use 'mother tongue", SAME different term. I beleive I tried to explain that.

you're wrong, second language does used in daily life if you're living in a foreign land(English is 2nd language if you live in America)
    everybody who what's a second language is? Might I add more, second language is a language learned by a person after your native language, esp. as a resident of an area where it is in general use. It's widely used in a region where all or most of its speakers are nonnative.

I believe she knows how to listen to it since her parents speak mother language at home so your saying is not always true!

I did said that and you're the who saying ""who's obviously do not have the capacity to understand nor evaluate the 'situation' that has been arising in here"...that's ridiculous for you to say it.

if your family knows mother language no matter where they move, they still know it and speak it; there is no way they could forget it. That's the fact!
    I see what you're trying to say. I understand ya.

Quote Originally Posted by lightanddark View Post
    darknight: who cares who playing xian long nu? no one care about it and frankly I don't care.
    As for who get to play this stupid little whimpy role, i just thought DongXuan is quite good enough to play the XLN role, that's all.

yeah, i know, it's really annoying. SO that's why I'm trying to stopped all of these people into this stupid battle again as best as i can.

lol thats funny. i thought dark_night was referring to you, darknight123 all right, i knew that was a sarcasm...

neways, how new is Dong Xuan to the industry compared to LYF? all right, people, before you start jumping on me, im not trying to compare between LYF and DX, i just wanna know how much longer Dong Xuan is in the industry, thats all....
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 07-02-07 at 10:54 PM.
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

ghostdarTeal'c: you're wrong! mother language, first language, native language, and mother tongue I believe they're all the same. I'm not confuse. I think you don't know.
    And second language is different.

anyway I'm sooo tired of this topic!