Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: CarmanLee vs. DongXuan

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c View Post
    neways, how new is Dong Xuan to the industry compared to LYF?
    oh god not another one !

But if someone quote his post then I can still see it. Oh well, I'm calm again, thanks ghost.
    Btw, it's dark_knight, not dark_night. But it's okay. My name is way cooler though.
    Last edited by dark_knight; 07-02-07 at 11:04 PM.

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

no sweat, dark_night i dont know why youre so pissed off with darknight123, but hey, this is just a forum and ignoring can really work wonders in avoiding stupid arguments as we just had in here
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 07-02-07 at 11:07 PM.

no sweat, dark_night i dont know why youre so pissed off with darknight123, but hey, this is just a forum and ignoring can really work wonders in avoiding stupid arguments as we just had in here
    I don't like how he acts/his personality. Keep saying bad words and stuff...

full of ridiculous and stupid agruments/posts

back to the topic, please!

Quote Originally Posted by dark_knight View Post
    I don't like how he acts/his personality. Keep saying bad words and stuff...
    dark_knight & ghostdarTeal'c , 2 of you must have miss-understood my points here. I'm saying these words just only to stop all of you guys from fighting over this pointless things.

Looked like it stopped but then it just re-started. This had nothing to do w/ me.

Quote Originally Posted by darknight123 View Post
    dark_knight & ghostdarTeal'c , 2 of you must have miss-understood my points here. I'm saying these words just only to stop all of you guys from fighting over this pointless things.

Looked like it stopped but then it just re-started. This had nothing to do w/ me.
    listen, why did you include me in that post? did i say anything against you other than the post saying youre spamming by replying to my post? no dont answer that, it would make another link to an unending spam yeah sure i know youre just trying to stop the argument, and now that it stopped, why dont you stop or would you prefer another argument starting with you being the centre point? bottom line is, i DID NOT misunderstand your intention here...okay....case closed!

and no, im not interested in any arguments.....just get on the bloody topic....my reply to dark_knight was exclusively only trying to emphasize on the ignoring part.....and yep, i would start ignoring you too if you keep heading on to the same deviated topic again....
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 07-02-07 at 11:28 PM.

huh....this had to nothing with me

WOW....this pointless battle finally stopped, should I say thanks to me !!! Okay, i'm outta here.

Okay, for the sake of reviving this thread and not letting it become a dead horse, in which people beat.

Wow, if the birthdate of Dong Xuan posted in AsianFanatics is correct, I'm very surprised at how young Dong Xuan is. Her birthday is apparently 05/11/84, which makes her only twenty-three. I thought she'd be in her late twenties or early thirties already.

I like this picture here.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i7.tinypic.com/4t5yd84.jpg')
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Default DongXuan V CarmanLee

DongXuan V CarmanLee

In these pictures below, DongXuan is 23yrs old and Carman is 32 yrs. old(when in this series).

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i7.tinypic.com/4t5yd84.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c215/happyday673/one/CarYangSmall1.jpg')
    Last edited by lightanddark; 07-02-07 at 11:53 PM.

lol that explains why Dong Xuan looks so youthful next to her fellow actress.....

she is 23 of course she's young but I don't think she is as pretty as Carman. They could play sisters.

Quote Originally Posted by lightanddark
    she is 23 of course she's young
    duh you dont have to explain that to me

lol that explains why Dong Xuan looks so youthful next to her fellow actress.....

Hey Thanks Ghostie, now I can read the posts I want and not be bothered by bothersome people's posts.

She only recently turned twenty-three, so that means her Xue Hua Nu Shen Long series was made when she was what? twenty? I forgot when the series was made, can anyone check? And the series where she's wearing pink here?

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

lol you put her on ignore list? no wonder you havent been replying in here for a long time....lol....good move, SS, now im thinking of utilizing the ignore list, just to see how it works

neways, how good is Dong Xuan? i havent seen her works.....

wow this ignore list is cool!

neways, back to the thread.....before this i thought she's around LYF and Shu Chang's age.....haha....thanks to you now i know she's actually older.....

now see who are attacking who?
    I don't find anything wrong with my last post. I didn't explain anything but just simply stating my opinion and someone just jump in and assumed like I am the one that started everythiing. Gosh people!! Couldn't get over the past?

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Okay, for the sake of reviving this thread and not letting it become a dead horse, in which people beat.

Wow, if the birthdate of Dong Xuan posted in AsianFanatics is correct, I'm very surprised at how young Dong Xuan is. Her birthday is apparently 05/11/84, which makes her only twenty-three. I thought she'd be in her late twenties or early thirties already.

I like this picture here.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i7.tinypic.com/4t5yd84.jpg')
    Wow, she's really young. I was thinking she was in her late 20's too. And yes, that pic is really nice.

lol you put her on ignore list? no wonder you havent been replying in here for a long time....lol....good move, SS, now im thinking of utilizing the ignore list, just to see how it works

neways, how good is Dong Xuan? i havent seen her works.....

Well, I've only seen one series of Dong Xuan, which is Xue Hua Nu Shen Long and I didn't really like the storyline that much and so I can't really judge her acting for that series. She plays Shangguan Yan and her character seems cool but the storyline seems kind of bland sometimes so I only liked the scenes between Dong Xuan, Eric Suen and Qiao Zhen Yu in that series. The main actor bored me to tears because his character is a complete idiot! And I guess the budget of the production was limited because I didn't quite like Shangguan Yan's headgear. But she's quite the tomboy but in a cool and cold way. Her headgear maybe silly looking but when she does wear clothes that are feminine, she looks pretty. She may be cold sometimes but she's very caring towards her friends and family. Yes, she has a human side, unlike those wooden characters that are only lively when their lover is present. But still, I think the storyline kind of ruined it for me, so I didn't connect with the story.

So I think, I'll try to find more series in which she's in and see how she acts. Because I've only seen one of her series so I can't tell yet and it wouldn't be fair to pass any judgement on her acting (for now).
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 07-03-07 at 02:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lightanddark View Post
    DongXuan V CarmanLee

In these pictures below, DongXuan is 23yrs old and Carman is 32 yrs. old(when in this series).

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i7.tinypic.com/4t5yd84.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c215/happyday673/one/CarYangSmall1.jpg')

Okay. I say BOTH are PRETTY EQually!