Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: [New] Shen Ji Miao Suan Liu Bo Wen

I'm just re-watching all the viet dubbed ones I have - up to the lost princess. They are taking forever to release the next part of this series. Does anyone have any information on when this is going to be released in viet (phan 4).

Can someone tell me what the actress name is who plays the 3rd prince's mom. The lady who took a xui eyes. Thanks in advance.

Default Do you have the dvd for sale with malay or english subtitle. please... I m intrested

Do you have the dvd for sale with malay or english subtitle. please... I m intrested
    Quote Originally Posted by tennisrocks View Post
    Holy cow, this series is over 270 episodes long? OH my god, I'm gonna have a heck of a time recording everything. I have the Chinese package DishNetwork and it started playing on "Tai Shi" channel a month ago. I'm only on the second series. And I already have 7 DVDs recorded. At this rate, I'm looking at over 40 DVDs worth of recordings, AiYa! But the great thing is that they already dubbed this into Mandarin, thank god so I don't have to rely on reading the Chinese subs.

This series reminds me of Rising Dragon, in terms of length of the show. But this one is way better. Rising Dragon dragged on and on and on. What's smart about Liu Bo Wen is that they chop up the series so as the audience you get a little breather after a storyline.

Interested to have this dvd. Please I want to buy them.Been looking around but not in sale. They say if they got only with no subtitle.

Can someone spoil something for me? Remember Xiao Die (the girl that sacrificed her tongue to resurrect the demonlord) and the 2nd Prince (he lost his memory and was a storyteller for food)? Did they ever meet again after she left w/ her master? If yes, can you give me the detail on their ending?
    How come most 江湖 (jiānghú) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dàxiá) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?