Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: [New] Shen Ji Miao Suan Liu Bo Wen

I guess I'm late but this is one of my favorite serials! Pictures taken from http://www.ttv.com.tw/group/ImageExpress/photo.asp?PAGE=7&PID=170&Category=A&PGMNAME=蟡%20? ?憒????隡舀?SKID=&SKID=&Key=請?擗J關鍵字&StartDate =請點選%20開始日期&EndDate=請點選湎%202束日期&MID= that uou gotta see! Thanks WindCross for all the infor and links!
    Eric and Pally look great together! I love this series b.c of them. Can't wait to see the next part of this series.
    Eric Huang and Pally Pally Jian Pei En(A Xiu)
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.ttv.com.tw/member/wallpaper/images/ImageExpress/I_170/2020.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.ttv.com.tw/member/wallpaper/images/ImageExpress/I_170/1375.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.ttv.com.tw/member/wallpaper/images/ImageExpress/I_170/1546.jpg')
    You gotta see! Thanks WindCross for all the infor and links!
    Eric and Pally look great together! I love this series b.c of them. Can't wait to see the next part of this series.
    Last edited by UnforgottenEricaChoi; 05-25-09 at 05:13 PM.
    Actors that I like: Felix Wong, Louis Koo, Aaron Kwok Chow Cher Meng, Jimmy Lin , Hawick Lau

All time favorite actresses: Noel Leung Siu Bing, Erica Choi,Fiona Leung, &Florence Tan

I am watching this series and I have came to story 7 already.
    I watch the part of A Xiu die in Channel 333 of Astro, and the promoting scene like A Xiu still alive, cause she lay on the ice cave and she open her eye. o.O
    Last edited by cinnamoroll226; 06-10-09 at 02:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WindCross View Post
    click to show/hide spoilers
    Well, it's kinda difficult, since the last chapter is quite long and I don't know where to begin. But at least I can tell you that at the end Liu Bo Wen decided to leave the Court (retired), and left to an unknown place, alone. Then a girl try to search for him, and spent 20 years (or perhaps 10 years, I don't quite remember exactly the numbers of year) trying to find him. And the last scene we see from the serie was that she's finally able to catch up with him, there he sat by the riverside fishing with his bear growing long. THE END

u meant beard??
    not watching anything specific at the moment.

Visit my blog
    Visit June's blog

Love Chen Qiao En, June Tsai, Chen Jingxuan, Eelyn Kok, Shu Chang, and many others

Quote Originally Posted by XWingSuki View Post
    u meant beard??
    Yes, I did, thanks for the correcting

By the way, the official US Vietnamese dubbing company has recently released story #04 (About the lost princess). However, the fans around the different forums has not catching up the news yet, I guess.
    I GO WHERE THE WIND BLOWS.

Quote Originally Posted by cinnamoroll226 View Post
    I am watching this series and I have came to story 7 already.
    I watch the part of A Xiu die in Channel 333 on Astro, and the promoting scene like A Xiu still alive, cause she lay on the ice cave and she open her eye. o.O
    Yeah, it's kinda confusing, some of the promotion pictures that had been released. I mean, like those wedding pictures of Ah Xiu and Liu Bo Wen, they made them looked like they're able to get through the wedding ceremony. The truth was kinda different though

To this day, I couldn't even get through those scenes without my tears flowing like rivers.

Default News: Eric's newest historical drama

I've found out sometime now, that Eric's newest historical drama is about the historical character named Lai Bo Yi from the time of Southern Song Dynasty, "Yi Dai Shen Xiang Lai Bu Yi" ("一代神相賴布衣 /江山萬里情").
    This character doesn't seem that much different from Liu Bo Wen. However, unlike Liu Bo Wen, the character Lai Bo Yi doesn't have any female love interest yet . Eventhough, there isn't lack of candidates though. At least three female characters show their interest for him throughout the show.

Finally, just to mention, I've finished this serial as well. Couldn't wait till the dubbing version comes out though. I'll guess that it'll probably be somtime next Summer, latest in Autumn.
    Last edited by WindCross; 07-18-09 at 07:37 PM.

Can someone let me know how many parts release in viet?
    So far I watch part 1, luu ba on truyen ky
    part 2 something called: that tuyet tran
    is there anything else realse after this part 2?

Thanks so much

Quote Originally Posted by costar View Post
    Can someone let me know how many parts release in viet?
    So far I watch part 1, luu ba on truyen ky
    is there anything else realse after this part 2?

Thanks so much
    Part I contains the two first stories within the Liu Bo Wen's serial. Part II is story #3, part III is story #4 and calls Cuu Quan Thap Bat Tram in Viet. I got this part from phimbo123.com.

Last edited by WindCross; 08-30-09 at 08:51 PM.

I've found out sometime now, that Eric's newest historical drama is about the historical character named Lai Bo Yi from the time of Southern Song Dynasty, "Yi Dai Shen Xiang Lai Bu Yi" ("一代神相賴布衣 /江山萬里情").
    This character doesn't seem that much different from Liu Bo Wen. However, unlike Liu Bo Wen, the character Lai Bo Yi doesn't have any female love interest yet . Eventhough, there isn't lack of candidates though. At least three female characters show their interest for him throughout the show.

Finally, just to mention, I've finished this serial as well. Couldn't wait till the dubbing version comes out though. I'll guess that it'll probably be somtime next Summer, latest in Autumn.
    U mean at the end, he doesn't love anyone? that's cool.
    not watching anything specific at the moment.

Visit my blog
    Visit June's blog

Love Chen Qiao En, June Tsai, Chen Jingxuan, Eelyn Kok, Shu Chang, and many others

Banned

Default hi

can anyone tell me, what the different "Liu bo wen" series with "guai cai jun shi"

i found that movie in yesasia.com...
    in v.youku.com that movie is same with liu bo wen..
    but guai chai jun shi just 31 ep..

thx

I would love to see this series. Anyone knows the viet title of it? Is it released yet? And also, I really want to know what happen at the end of Liu Bo Wen. I'm trying to find all of the episodes now but with no success so if anyone already watched it, please tell me what happened in the end. ^_^ . Thanks!

Default Shen Ji Miao Suan Liu Bo Wen

Anyone can enlighten me where can I can this show online.

Part I contains the two first stories within the Liu Bo Wen's serial. Part II is story #3, part III is story #4 and calls Cuu Quan Thap Bat Tram in Viet. I got this part from phimbo123.com.

Hi i check out phimbo123.com is this website sale the series or rent the series. How was the quality of story #4. I'm searching everywhere and can't find any story available out there.

Quote Originally Posted by kimtoa View Post
    they did dubbed the series in Viet and it was up to story number 3, and I went online to download heheheh
    can you tell me where to dl this series.

hi, who is the last boss in this drama? I just finish watching the first chapter and don't tel me the whole drama is about Liu Bo Wen trying to defeat Hu Wei Yong?? Isn't that very boring?

Anyone has the last episode video?

nooooo, finally, ah xiu die for real??? unacceptable, how can my most favorite one die in the very last moment? whyyyyy? huhuhuhu, I totally can't stand it, please, anyone, tell me is there any way for LBW revive her from death?And can she come back to life ?( I love her so much and I don't wanna see their love ends up like romeo&juliet .And beside, for me, if LBW&A Xiu can't live happily ever after, that's definitely the most evil crime. How can the director do that?????

http://www.ttv.com.tw/drama/2006/Liu...age.asp?unit=8
    this is the main information web for this series, I accidently find it out. In the last stories, (I don't know wether it happen first or after the death of a xiu) there're many scene imply that LBW will marry someone (, that's make me sock for entire day). Is "that girl" ah xiu, somehow, If it's right, I will feel happy ever after, hope they will be together FOREVERRRR . But if not,, I swear I'll never watch this series anymore.

click to show/hide spoilers
    PLEASE GOD, TELL ME AH XIU & LIU BOWEN WILL LIVE HAPPYLI EVER AFTER (
    Last edited by red.eyes96; 10-01-10 at 10:16 PM.

Uhm... by the way, WindCross, can u tell me in the final chapter (which content the part that LBW go fishing and his beard grow long). Is there any hint about ah xiu "coming back" . And finally, LBW ends up alone with sweet memories about ah xiu, right???

Thanks

I would like to watch this series...u know where i can get it?the webpage u give didint follow the episode!

Hi u know where can i watch this series?