Thread: How did DG9J ended up in Huashan in XAJH?

Default How did DG9J ended up in Huashan in XAJH?

DG9J is supposed to be originated by Dugu himself. Yang Guo sort of learned it, but during ROCH, no one seems to have any knowledge of DG9J. But after lapses of so many generations, somehow, Huashan sword faction own DG9J. How was that possible?

Has this been discussed before? Anyone has any interesting theory regarding this?

I tried searching the forum but couldn't find any thread to this. Probably if this has been discussed before, someone could point the thread to me. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by shortsight
    DG9J is supposed to be originated by Dugu himself. Yang Guo sort of learned it, but during ROCH, no one seems to have any knowledge of DG9J. But after lapses of so many generations, somehow, Huashan sword faction own DG9J. How was that possible?

Has this been discussed before? Anyone has any interesting theory regarding this?

I tried searching the forum but couldn't find any thread to this. Probably if this has been discussed before, someone could point the thread to me. Thanks!
    It had been the subject of quite a few discussions in the past.

Since there was no DG9J manual for FCY to pass to LHC and there was no evidence of DG9J in the Sword Tomb, the likely explanation is that during ROCH, there was* some other practitioner of DG9J not included in the story.

*So, Mr Ken Cheng. Should it be 'was' or 'were' in this instance?
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CC
    It had been the subject of quite a few discussions in the past.

Since there was no DG9J manual for FCY to pass to LHC and there was no evidence of DG9J in the Sword Tomb, the likely explanation is that during ROCH, there was* some other practitioner of DG9J not included in the story.

*So, Mr Ken Cheng. Should it be 'was' or 'were' in this instance?
    Neither. It should be "might have been."

think it was just another plot control.. don't think it was supposed to be connected in any way

Feng Qingyang picked up the manual for DG9J from the bargain pile at borders for $2.99

Quote Originally Posted by The Khan
    Feng Qingyang picked up the manual for DG9J from the bargain pile at borders for $2.99
    To be price, he got it in Hong Kong from the old beggar in Kung Fu Hustle.

well to get to the story if u seen the movie with felix and maggie siu i think he was from some clan i forgot its name then later recluse himself to the mountain. but before leaving Wong Chong Yang of ChenZen(sp) comes and challenge him, dugu chiu bai(sp) throws his sword and says you won and thats why in Legend of the Condor Heroes/Arching Hero 02 Chou Bai Tong(sp)said dugu chai bai was a turtle because he gaved up the fight with his senior brother. but his brother in the other version s or prequels series of condor heroes was said to defeated him so easily. hes actually way stronger then all of the great 5. yang guo learned his sword style because the condor he fought was said to rememberize it and trained yang guo it by i guess fighting him with the technique then yang guo learned it. in the series felix was a good guy but the son of the leader of the evil clan until close to the end he finds out. people in the martial arts world calls him dugu because his sword style is unorthodox(sp) in which he doesnt follow the rules of the so called "Decent" sword style. basically he doesnt go by the book but flows and do whatever natural. hope this clears somethings up for you ask more questions i ll try to answer, i dont read any books so these are all knowledge from all of the series i ve watch.sorry for the long post.

Quote Originally Posted by Mido-Ban View Post
    ... but before leaving Wong Chong Yang of ChenZen(sp) comes and challenge him, dugu chiu bai(sp) throws his sword and says you won and thats why in Legend of the Condor Heroes/Arching Hero 02 Chou Bai Tong(sp)said dugu chai bai was a turtle because he gaved up the fight with his senior brother ...
    Hmm, this is interesting theory, as i also wondered why zhou botong called dugu a turtle. but i wonder if jin yong novel has it that way.

The part where Zhou Botong called Dugu Qiubai as a turtle was not found in the novel. That was rubbish.
    ..ext88

i haven t read the novel i m just stating what i ve seen in the tv serials. i have most of these old school dramas on dvd or tape. i think most of the serial relates to the dramas but isnt a novel by jin yong its just some fillers that tvb made to tie up loose ends from the series. btw the dugu quai bai movie with felix was very sad but cool. i actually like the Rage and passion with ekin cheung and fiona leung portraying wong chong yang and lin(whatever the girls name was chong yangs lover of the tomb). most of those tvb adaptions were pretty nice i mean they made up their own story based on the plot and peoples name mention from lotch rotch hsds dgsd.

Senior Member kyss of the sword's Avatar

FQY left huashan and travelled around, he was a talented swordsman before learning DG9J and impressed who ever taught him DG9J.
    THE KYSS OF THE SWORD IS DEADLY BUT EXQUSITE
    he's the strongest in history but he's the disciple.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...ciple_kenichi/