Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: 《快乐男声》aka SuperBoyz 2007!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ChestNut View Post
    haven't watch any every since the last one..from the pics.. god zhang jie looks bad.. I still like yu hao ming better.. cutest of all.. hahaha
    ul hate yao zheng even more right leanna
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

haven't watch any every since the last one..from the pics.. god zhang jie looks bad.. I still like yu hao ming better.. cutest of all.. hahaha
    haha, yea.... zhang jie is really ugly cause he has like a really weird type of face that doesnt show through any of the bright and eye catching look (haha, dont know how to word it)
    also, no offense... be he seems sorta gay with the voice and appearance =P.... again, no offense

hooray for yu hao ming... hes a cutiepie =)
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Quote Originally Posted by big master View Post
    ul hate yao zheng even more right leanna
    hahaha, booooo for yao zheng
    his voice seems to bother meee
    but then, everytime he performs on stage, it just seems hilarious with the whole wierd dancing and those songs he sings.... i crack uppp soo badly
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

friday's near... yahoo
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

friday's near... yahoo
    woooot, i just hate how we hafta wait a week to see the kuai nan...... still not use to it
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna View Post
    woooot, i just hate how we hafta wait a week to see the kuai nan...... still not use to it
    gives u sumthing to anticipate for
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

gives u sumthing to anticipate for
    yea...just like how i always get excited wen its friday already during chao nv
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

yea...just like how i always get excited wen its friday already during chao nv
    haha, but i watched the chao nv when they were being rebroadcasted...... never watched the one boradcasted live, so its a new experience for me. but im also pretty happy to have it this way, it makes the competion more intense and fun to watch
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

i SO wish this was chao nv.

Im watching it.

Number 8 - his younger sister entered Chao nv. I remember her. She was from Changsha, but PK with hu lin, so got kicked out.

I like number 1 Hes got the same surname as me. His singing is quite nice. Su xing is also quite good looking. Did u know he lived in australia for 7 years for study ?
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

btw, cheng chu sheng is quite nice in the vocals and appearance =]
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

Quote Originally Posted by girllikeme View Post
    i SO wish this was chao nv.

Im watching it.

Number 8 - his younger sister entered Chao nv. I remember her. She was from Changsha, but PK with hu lin, so got kicked out.

I like number 1 Hes got the same surname as me. His singing is quite nice. Su xing is also quite good looking. Did u know he lived in australia for 7 years for study ?
    Quote Originally Posted by girllikeme View Post
    btw, cheng chu sheng is quite nice in the vocals and appearance =]
    hey! glad to hav u back in the thread

yea ah mu has somethng with the chao nv...it was mentioned a few times but i didnt understand it very well coz i wasnt able to watch his sister in chao nv...he's actuly one of my top choices in kuai nan

yea su xing's cool...and he sings well too...glad he made it he lived in oz? wow! maybe ur his long lost sister kidding
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

haha, but i watched the chao nv when they were being rebroadcasted...... never watched the one boradcasted live, so its a new experience for me. but im also pretty happy to have it this way, it makes the competion more intense and fun to watch
    friday report!

finally! yao zheng got pked but to be fair, id hav to say that his performance before he left was one of his better performance..at least he didnt try to be all 'rockish'...maybe it was because of what the judges said

i must say tht of all hoa ming's performances, i enjoyed this one the most. truly, he showed me a different side of hao ming
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

just finished watching the competetion

GOOD NEWS FIRST

yao zheng lefttttttttt, hahaha i was sooo happy...... but i do also feel a little bit sry for him since no one particularly liked him (since he was always the one left when the people picked groups)
    i agree with big master though, since the last song he sang was the best one i heard.... he didnt act all rockish and stuff, which made me happy

BAD NEWS

wang zheng liang lefftttttttttttt
    although i dunt really like him that much, i do hafta agree he sings quite well (and besides, hes wei chen's teacher)
    his leaving was a great surprise to me, since id never predicted that happening
    i cried when he left..... it was sooo depressing, i hoope he is able to reach the goals of his dream

"CHENG DU SAN QIANG, YONG YUAN ZUI QIANG !!!"
    id always hoped that all three contestants would make it farther in the competition along with each other, so disappointing to see xiao liang leave T.T

hahaha, at least my chen chen is still in the competition.. im growing to love him soooooo much
    lol, when he smiles, i do tooo and when he cries, i cried along with him (the crying he did when WZL left was just so sad to watch)...... i feel so bad for both of them

I LOVE CHEN CHEN SO MUCH, HE IS JUST SOOO CUTEEEEE <33333
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

just finished watching the competetion

GOOD NEWS FIRST

yao zheng lefttttttttt, hahaha i was sooo happy...... but i do also feel a little bit sry for him since no one particularly liked him (since he was always the one left when the people picked groups)
    i agree with big master though, since the last song he sang was the best one i heard.... he didnt act all rockish and stuff, which made me happy

BAD NEWS

wang zheng liang lefftttttttttttt
    although i dunt really like him that much, i do hafta agree he sings quite well (and besides, hes wei chen's teacher)
    his leaving was a great surprise to me, since id never predicted that happening
    i cried when he left..... it was sooo depressing, i hoope he is able to reach the goals of his dream

"CHENG DU SAN QIANG, YONG YUAN ZUI QIANG !!!"
    id always hoped that all three contestants would make it farther in the competition along with each other, so disappointing to see xiao liang leave T.T

hahaha, at least my chen chen is still in the competition.. im growing to love him soooooo much
    lol, when he smiles, i do tooo and when he cries, i cried along with him (the crying he did when WZL left was just so sad to watch)...... i feel so bad for both of them

I LOVE CHEN CHEN SO MUCH, HE IS JUST SOOO CUTEEEEE <33333
    yea its sad to see wang go..but i dun want su xing to go so it was like 'whew!'

yea i feel so sorry for wei chen coz he cried so much wen wang left i hav to admit, among the boys, he dresses the best

hey leanna, hav u seen the kdrama im sorry i lov u? i think wei chen is like yoon
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

yea its sad to see wang go..but i dun want su xing to go so it was like 'whew!'

yea i feel so sorry for wei chen coz he cried so much wen wang left i hav to admit, among the boys, he dresses the best

hey leanna, hav u seen the kdrama im sorry i lov u? i think wei chen is like yoon
    yep, haha both were like great........ the one i really wanted to go was ji jie, lol

i feel sooo sry for wei chen too cause he was like crying sooo much that dark circles were around his eyes
    hahah, id agree he dresses really nice too and he does always have the handsome look when on stage with the way he performs his songs and how he smiles
    the thing is, he acts wayy to shy and quiet in real life, never one of those really hyper hyper dudes.... but he can act funny sometimes

lol, i dunt watch that many kdramas so i dunt really think i had watched that one, maybe a pic would help
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

yep, haha both were like great........ the one i really wanted to go was ji jie, lol

i feel sooo sry for wei chen too cause he was like crying sooo much that dark circles were around his eyes
    hahah, id agree he dresses really nice too and he does always have the handsome look when on stage with the way he performs his songs and how he smiles
    the thing is, he acts wayy to shy and quiet in real life, never one of those really hyper hyper dudes.... but he can act funny sometimes

lol, i dunt watch that many kdramas so i dunt really think i had watched that one, maybe a pic would help

wil post some pics of yoon wen i get home... tada for now
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/korea2005/misa/misa06.jpg')

this is yoon. his character in the drama is a hearthrob singer
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/korea2005/misa/misa06.jpg')

this is yoon. his character in the drama is a hearthrob singer
    haha there is some similarities.... he looks cutee <3
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Default Top Nine Contestants!!!!

Top Nine Contestants That Made it to the Third Round of the Finals

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u118/leanna328/Superboyz/Top9.jpg')

I was so surprised when Wang Zheng Liang left. I had actually predicted that he'd make it to at least the top five because of how well he sings. Then again, even if he does sing well, the thing that counts the most is that the audience like him. I just really really like the "Cheng Du San Qiang", but I can't believe Wang Zheng Liang left.
    As for Yao Zheng leaving, I was pretty happy. All he can do is sing rock songs and can't even get the hang of singing normal songs really well. I do feel sorry for him though, since not many contestants like him. Right now, Cheng Chu Sheng has the greatest possibility of becoming first place.
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

seriously, when it was su xing or wang zhong liang, i actually thought su xing would lose. then again, i`m glad he didn`t leave. as for yao zheng, yeah i felt bad for him. barely any support. though i never really liked him.
    - - ixyvonne<3