Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: 《快乐男声》aka SuperBoyz 2007!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ixyvonne View Post
    seriously, when it was su xing or wang zhong liang, i actually thought su xing would lose. then again, i`m glad he didn`t leave. as for yao zheng, yeah i felt bad for him. barely any support. though i never really liked him.
    yep, i predicted that su xing would leave too
    but then, he said something like "i am a singer who doesnt have any experience and i am going against a teacher who has taught many many student" that sorta got many people into supporting him, even though wat he said was sorta unfair to wang zheng liang...... i really didnt care who left and who stayed, but it did seem really disappointing and such a waste to have wang zheng liang leave so early, and like the judges said, it is really sad to see "shi li pai" loose to "ou xiang pai"... but thats just wat happenes if u r talking about the support of audience
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

seriously, when it was su xing or wang zhong liang, i actually thought su xing would lose. then again, i`m glad he didn`t leave. as for yao zheng, yeah i felt bad for him. barely any support. though i never really liked him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leanna View Post
    yep, i predicted that su xing would leave too
    but then, he said something like "i am a singer who doesnt have any experience and i am going against a teacher who has taught many many student" that sorta got many people into supporting him, even though wat he said was sorta unfair to wang zheng liang...... i really didnt care who left and who stayed, but it did seem really disappointing and such a waste to have wang zheng liang leave so early, and like the judges said, it is really sad to see "shi li pai" loose to "ou xiang pai"... but thats just wat happenes if u r talking about the support of audience
    yea i tot sx wud lose too since at first, wzl's votes were higher by a landslide than sx's...but then fate changed..

i think wang yue xin has a chance of winning too...but because he is young, there might be biases on him not being the champ

watched chao ji ge hwei tonite...i really enjoyed seeing lu hu and yao se ying...and of course, ping an was as good as ever! prolly the best among all the kuai nans imo...but where is cao se tao? why wasnt he there? the better kuai nans hav left early
    Last edited by big master; 06-03-07 at 12:32 PM.
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

Quote Originally Posted by big master View Post
    yea i tot sx wud lose too since at first, wzl's votes were higher by a landslide than sx's...but then fate changed..

i think wang yue xin has a chance of winning too...but because he is young, there might be biases on him not being the champ

watched chao ji ge hwei tonite...i really enjoyed seeing lu hu and yao se ying...and of course, ping an was as good as ever! prolly the best among all the kuai nans imo...but where is cao se tao? why wasnt he there? the better kuai nans hav left early
    yepp, i guess wang yue xin can also have a chance of winning or zhang jie (but if he won, it would be totally unfair)
    i havent watch the ying yue bu duan show yet, its being broadcasted tonight for me (since i live in the US)
    i think theres more kuai nans than chao nvs since most of the chao nvs that didnt make it to the finals were pretty bad, while the kuai nans who didnt make it to the finals were still really good
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

some pictures:

wang yue xing and wu ke quing.... very cute

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.qq.com/ent/pics/4189/4189804.jpg')

group 1

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.qq.com/ent/pics/4189/4189807.jpg')

group 2

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.qq.com/ent/pics/4189/4189806.jpg')

yao zheng leaves (i feel sry for him since he didnt get to sing the song he had been working on for next performance)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.qq.com/ent/pics/4189/4189802.jpg')

wang zheng liang.... i luv him, he was such a great singer

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.qq.com/ent/pics/4189/4189803.jpg')

cheng du san qiang, luv them to death (not really zhang jie though) <333.... lol it seems like wei chen is the one thats leaving and not wang zheng liang

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.hunantv.com/huodong/superboy/images/images60133.jpg')
    Last edited by Leanna; 06-03-07 at 11:39 PM.
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

some pictures:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.qq.com/ent/pics/4189/4189803.jpg')

cheng du san qiang, luv them to death <333.... lol it seems like wei chen is the one thats leaving and not wang zheng liang

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.hunantv.com/huodong/superboy/images/images60133.jpg')
    my tots exactly! he looked way more sad than wzl...i dun like zhang jie
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

my tots exactly! he looked way more sad than wzl...i dun like zhang jie
    yea haha, i hate zhang jie too... but i hafta agree that he does sing quite well (haha, i just edited that caption)
    isnt like wei chen wang zheng liang's student, cause doesnt like wzl teach at the same school wc goes too???
    Last edited by Leanna; 06-03-07 at 11:40 PM.
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

i have a feeling ah mu long might leave next.
    - - ixyvonne<3

haha, i have the same feeling.... as long as the "hawaiiann lady" doesnt come, hes bound to leave along with ji jie
    i have a feeling that the other judges dont favor ji jie and ah mu long as much, but because the "hawaiiann lady" likes them a lot since they r the same majority as her, she always wants them to stay even though they dont sing as well

ugh, i hate that hawaiann lady
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

please...not ah mu...he is sooo good! one of my top picks
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

haha, i have the same feeling.... as long as the "hawaiiann lady" doesnt come, hes bound to leave along with ji jie
    i have a feeling that the other judges dont favor ji jie and ah mu long as much, but because the "hawaiiann lady" likes them a lot since they r the same majority as her, she always wants them to stay even though they dont sing as well

ugh, i hate that hawaiann lady

OMG i hate that woman too. she`s so mean to other ppl and insult them, yet she`s like in love with others. weirdo. T-T;
    - - ixyvonne<3

OMG i hate that woman too. she`s so mean to other ppl and insult them, yet she`s like in love with others. weirdo. T-T;
    haha i used to hate her too...she always seem so fake and scripted...but then someone i know says she is a good person..just that shes weird...dunno...maybe i shud hav watched her in bei hou de gu shi last and this sunday but i stil dun like her...n omg last week, she changed the flower into a big butterfly
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

my top 3 picks are in the hot seat

ah mu, chu sheng and yue xin...

the short quiz today was quite poppy...it really doesnt suit ah mu n chu sheng...but they did try their best...it was so funny to see the 2 of them dance

i hope many wil vote for ah mu or he might hav to say goodbye
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

haha i used to hate her too...she always seem so fake and scripted...but then someone i know says she is a good person..just that shes weird...dunno...maybe i shud hav watched her in bei hou de gu shi last and this sunday but i stil dun like her...n omg last week, she changed the flower into a big butterfly
    lmao
    i saw her in the bei hou de gu shi.... she was like talking about how she was the person person from her majority to ever step out into the real world and how she was like really amazed at seeing light bulbs and cars and stuff... it was kinda creepy
    then they discussed how she had a fight with this other judge (i think it was zhen jun) and that he had to swap places with hei nan because of that fight.... she is definitely a weirdo and only adores the ones she likes *cough cough... ah mu long and ji jie*
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

my top 3 picks are in the hot seat

ah mu, chu sheng and yue xin...

the short quiz today was quite poppy...it really doesnt suit ah mu n chu sheng...but they did try their best...it was so funny to see the 2 of them dance

i hope many wil vote for ah mu or he might hav to say goodbye
    lol, i havent watched it yet but im looking forward to it
    btw, rnt they like gonna add the voters pretty soon... those 31 people who vote to see who stays and goes, i dont like that, gahhhh
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

wooooooot, no hawaiian girl at the competition tomorrow (ji jie is definitely gonna be kicked out)
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

LOLLLLL leanna. x] hahas that woman loves ji jie too. gawd why can`t she like people like yu hao ming or something. ^-^:
    - - ixyvonne<3

hawaian lady was from a minority tribe?:confuesd: no wonder she loves nature...flowers n butterflies

i dun realy mind ji jie going...but not ah mu

by the way i realised why i dun like zhang jie that much...its coz he sounds err...nasal...i mean his voice sorta seems to come from his nose...then again maybe its just me
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

i am depressed due to tnights results

zhang yuan,i never realy liked him that much but i love his performance tonite...basically coz i love that song (im currently into slam dunk anime these days).

ah mu....its so unfair!!! he was soooo good! his mongolian chants are just so precious!!!

sorry to say but from today's performance, mr shake ur bon-bon shud hav left imo...it was , well, at least to me...
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

i am depressed due to tnights results

zhang yuan,i never realy liked him that much but i love his performance tonite...basically coz i love that song (im currently into slam dunk anime these days).

ah mu....its so unfair!!! he was soooo good! his mongolian chants are just so precious!!!

sorry to say but from today's performance, mr shake ur bon-bon shud hav left imo...it was , well, at least to me...
    i cant believe zhang yuan left.... i loved his dance moves and i thought his PK song was quite welll, ill misss him
    also, i think its really unfair for him since after ji jie arrived back ito the top 13, it made him feel awkward to still be the champion..... wat ji jie did was really unfair to him, ughhhh

i felt really bad for ah mu long, since it was really unfair of how he had to PK twice tonight.... he actually sings way better than ji jie, why did he have to leave???

in my opinion, id think zhang jie's performace was hilarious
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

i cant believe zhang yuan left.... i loved his dance moves and i thought his PK song was quite welll, ill misss him
    also, i think its really unfair for him since after ji jie arrived back ito the top 13, it made him feel awkward to still be the champion..... wat ji jie did was really unfair to him, ughhhh

i felt really bad for ah mu long, since it was really unfair of how he had to PK twice tonight.... he actually sings way better than ji jie, why did he have to leave???

in my opinion, id think zhang jie's performace was hilarious
    yea it was too much pressure on ah mu's part n yet he did well...i think ji jie did good in his kiss from a rose...if id had to choose, zhang jie shud hav left....
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油