Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: 《快乐男声》aka SuperBoyz 2007!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ChestNut View Post
    ugh.. as if he says HIMSELF.. my.. even if u r confident.. u reli have to humble right?? sighs.. he's soo full of himselfffff..
    exactly!!! he thinks so highly of himself n he seems unable to accept criticisms...
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

lmao zhang jie is definitely concieted. its like "oh yeah of course im guna make it." T-T; wowwwzersssss.
    - - ixyvonne<3

Quote Originally Posted by ixyvonne View Post
    lmao zhang jie is definitely concieted. its like "oh yeah of course im guna make it." T-T; wowwwzersssss.
    yea... he probably knows that since he has entered another comp before, gah still think its real unfair
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

lol leanna i noticed you changed your signature, it only says go wei chen. and then the 38 people that didn`t vote for WYX. i miss him alreadyyyy. =( the times in the castle they lie in won`t be as fun without him - he`s like the most outgoing one and is really funny. ^-^;
    - - ixyvonne<3

Quote Originally Posted by big master View Post
    now where in the world is john he is missing all the fun
    i'm still here . our summer is so short i have to spend as much time outside as i can.

haven't been able to watch any of the competition lately, so thanks for the updates. will have to try harder and remember to set up the vcr this week.
    john-e

Sixty years ago I knew nothing; now I know nothing; education is a progressive discovery of your own ignorance. - Will Durant

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna View Post
    yea... he probably knows that since he has entered another comp before, gah still think its real unfair
    exactly! u know what wud be funny? if he leaves next week bwahahaha

lol leanna i noticed you changed your signature, it only says go wei chen. and then the 38 people that didn`t vote for WYX. i miss him alreadyyyy. =( the times in the castle they lie in won`t be as fun without him - he`s like the most outgoing one and is really funny. ^-^;
    yea he is the most entertaining one n gives joy to the castle

Quote Originally Posted by john-e View Post
    i'm still here . our summer is so short i have to spend as much time outside as i can.

haven't been able to watch any of the competition lately, so thanks for the updates. will have to try harder and remember to set up the vcr this week.
    welcome back john
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

i know, im like veryupsetttttt
    now the only contestant im rooting for is wei chen... if he leaves, then i wouldnt even be so interested in the compt.

yue xin is like sooo outgoing and fun, he makes everything enjoyable and exciting.... thats why like most of the contestants cried when he left (even he jiong)
    im soo depressed now and angry to all those peop that didnt vote for him during his pks.... gahhhh
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Quote Originally Posted by john-e View Post

yay john, ur finally back
    i heard there r some websites where u can watch the comp, not sure though
    u should remeber to set up the vcr next time, the compt is very addicting

exactly! u know what wud be funny? if he leaves next week bwahahaha
    hahahahah, evil big master
    i doubt that though, the possibility of him leaving is like 1% lol
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Default Top Six Contestants!!!!

Top Six Contestants That Made it to the Fifth Round of the Finals

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u118/leanna328/Superboyz/Top6.jpg')

I once again repeat, I CAN'T BELIEVE WANG YUE XIN LEFT!!!! Right now, I'm really upset and angry at all the people who caused him to leave. Yue Xin was like funniest and most outgoing contestant out of all the others. He always made practicing and competing exciting with all his jokes. He was also the youngest contest out of all of them, so the news of him leaving had made many people upset, including the hosts and contestants themselves. I still feel good to know that he was able to make it so far in the competition and that his farewell was a loving and warming one with his parents aside of him.

It was said that the main reason he left was because of the votes. As you know, one person can only vote 15 times with their cell. So when the hosts were like you hafta vote for Yue Xin to save him in the second round, all his fans started dialing the number. That was why his votes went up to like 370000 or something around that. But then, when he had to PK Ji Jie, all of his fans have spent all their votes on the saving part and didn't have any votes left. That was why he left. (I hope the explanation was clear)

I LOVE YUE XIN SOO MUCH!!!!!!! <333333333
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

btw ixyvonne, so u watch their life in the "chen bao" at 21:50 each night???
    i watch that like everyday and im addicted with it..... really looking forward to this weeks since theyll be filming the life of them living in the rural areas

IM SOOOOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO WATCHING "BIAN XIN JI"...... AHHH, IM OBSESSED
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

i watch that like everyday and im addicted with it..... really looking forward to this weeks since theyll be filming the life of them living in the rural areas

is this a daily thing? how come i onli get to see it during thursdays?
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

hey people, i just have a random thought here about us fans
    to me, it seems like that me and ixyvonne r quite young, maybe still teenagers or in their early 20... since we both like hate old guys and always go for the younger ones
    as for big master and chestnut, i always feel u guys r more mature and older than us since all u guys perfer r the ones that sing nice and calm
    haha, thats just wat i think since i totally dont know wat ages u guys r
    *cough*.

Where do I fit??

Leanna, remember to put me somewhere in the catogories ;]

I like su xing, chen chu sheng and Ji Jie the most at the moment. My options still havent changed.

To be honest, Chen chu sheng is actually (in my opinion) the best by far. FAR. Though I enjoy Su xings performance bit more.

another reason why i dont like ji jie, su xing, or chen chu sheng is that they ALWAYS SING THE SAME TYPE OF SONG... its always either R&B or soft and calm songs, they never try to learn new stuff and perform it
    while on the other hand, even if yu hao ming, wei chen, and zhang jie's performance rnt as good, u can see them trying to go beyond the point with the violin, piano, and new dance moves.... its these stuff that makes the competition more fun and interesting to watch
    since the competition is called happy boyz, the contestants that stay should be ones that not only sing good, but also have the power of looks and appearance on stage that gets the audience interested
    Did u hear Su xing's "Ai shi Huai yi"?

I loved that.

Rap.

And that time when Chen chu sheng's band came and played that rock song with him?
    Last edited by girllikeme; 06-19-07 at 09:55 AM.
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

lols that pretty true :] i`m probably one of the youngest ones here. anywaysssssss, ji jie should just like leave. isn`t he the boss to a big company? how is he guna find time to actually sing or write music =.=; & i like the younger contestants not just because they`re young, but also because they actually sing good. better that ji jie in fact. when ji jie sings, he sounds really weird, like he`s croaking. everything about him disgusts me, especially since he pk`d ah mu ANDDD wang yue xin. hope he leaves soon.
    hey ixyvonne. Haha, i never got a chance to say welcome to the forum.

Ji jie is actually quite experienced. In fact, the most experienced in singing out of the group, for he has had some good teaching. But if you think Wei cheng sings good, then I dont know what to say.
    Or Zhang jie.
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

Quote Originally Posted by girllikeme View Post
    *cough*.

Where do I fit??
    u fit in ur clothes kidding xiao mei hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by girllikeme
    I like su xing, chen chu sheng and Ji Jie the most at the moment. My options still havent changed.

To be honest, Chen chu sheng is actually (in my opinion) the best by far. FAR. Though I enjoy Su xings performance bit more.
    to the remaining boys in the castle, we hav the same preferences

Quote Originally Posted by girllikeme

I loved that.

Rap.
    exactly!!! i wanna put bibi there n hav them duet that song! it wud be wonderful i suppose
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

lols i watch it sometimes. =) even though i only get to watch them on thursdays? btw whats "bian xin ji"?
    - - ixyvonne<3

hey ixyvonne. Haha, i never got a chance to say welcome to the forum.

Ji jie is actually quite experienced. In fact, the most experienced in singing out of the group, for he has had some good teaching. But if you think Wei cheng sings good, then I dont know what to say.
    Or Zhang jie.
    heys =). yeah ji jie is experienced, but i really don`t like his singing style and his DEEEP voice. sorry, but i dislike everything about him. T-T; & zhang jie might sing good, but i don`t like the fact that he`s even iN this competition. he literally "gets" all the fame toward his conceited self.
    - - ixyvonne<3

I once again repeat, I CAN'T BELIEVE WANG YUE XIN LEFT!!!! Right now, I'm really upset and angry at all the people who caused him to leave. Yue Xin was like funniest and most outgoing contestant out of all the others. He always made practicing and competing exciting with all his jokes. He was also the youngest contest out of all of them, so the news of him leaving had made many people upset, including the hosts and contestants themselves. I still feel good to know that he was able to make it so far in the competition and that his farewell was a loving and warming one with his parents aside of him.

It was said that the main reason he left was because of the votes. As you know, one person can only vote 15 times with their cell. So when the hosts were like you hafta vote for Yue Xin to save him in the second round, all his fans started dialing the number. That was why his votes went up to like 370000 or something around that. But then, when he had to PK Ji Jie, all of his fans have spent all their votes on the saving part and didn't have any votes left. That was why he left. (I hope the explanation was clear)

I LOVE YUE XIN SOO MUCH!!!!!!! <333333333

i knowwwww. wang yue xin was such a cheerful person..out of all the contestants that left - his was like the saddest. i was sad when lu hu left, but i didn`t really care that much. but omg..wang yue xin? his singing "to me" is ABOVE AVERAGE. yeah the voting part was pretty stupid. oh wells. it was so cute that is parents went on the stange to bring him back. it was like a little boy needing their parents. =)
    - - ixyvonne<3

heys =). & zhang jie might sing good, but i don`t like the fact that he`s even iN this competition. he literally "gets" all the fame toward his conceited self.
    ah yes mr puffy head!!! i hope he leaves next i really dun wanna see him shake his bootie again
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

ah yes mr puffy head!!! i hope he leaves next i really dun wanna see him shake his bootie again

lol i doubt he`ll leave next..he gets like the most support =( and don`t most of the judges really like him?
    - - ixyvonne<3

*cough*.

Where do I fit??

Leanna, remember to put me somewhere in the catogories ;]

hahah, ur like never commenting so i didint know who u like
    lmao, i guess ulll goo in the smae category as all the other li yang fans

I loved that.

Rap.

And that time when Chen chu sheng's band came and played that rock song with him?
    hmm, su xing's ai she huai yi was goood... but i dont really favor R&B or rap songs, they just neve have the melody
    i loved the song chen chu sheng did with his band though, it was wayy better than ji jie's and he also sorta danced and was active
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持