Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: 《快乐男声》aka SuperBoyz 2007!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna View Post
    haha, for me, its the day after tomorrow
    btw big master, where do u live???
    i see but how come we get to watch the 'short quiz' thing at the same time i live in 'isla de felipe'
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

Quote Originally Posted by big master View Post
    i see but how come we get to watch the 'short quiz' thing at the same time i live in 'isla de felipe'
    idk, the short quiz is being broadcasted at 10:50 tonight for me, so i guess uve proabably already watched it
    so u live in phillipnese (cant spell), right?
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

idk, the short quiz is being broadcasted at 10:50 tonight for me, so i guess uve proabably already watched it
    so u live in phillipnese (cant spell), right?
    yep, u got it right i do live there...its spelled PHILIPPINES
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

yep, u got it right i do live there...its spelled PHILIPPINES
    haha, i was closee
    im sooo happy that wei chen won first in the short quiz lol
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

haha, i was closee
    im sooo happy that wei chen won first in the short quiz lol
    yep, he did good in that quiz...it was onli him n su xing who was able to sing in correct octaves...chen chu sheng did good in wen bie but not in 'ni ba wo guan zwei'
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

im sooo happy to see the eliminated contestants again especially ah mu, yue xin and lu hu

it was sad to see hao ming go coz he seemed like a nice person...but i think he is already very lucky to be the top 6...

ps.that huan zhu ge ge photoshopped picture with wei chen, hao ming and su xing was so funny
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

omggggg. highly depressed. yu hao ming was such a cheerful person, just like wang yue xin. even though his singing isn`t that good, he improved ALOT. ONCE AGAIN ji jie made him leave in the last pq. =o it`s so weird.. yu hao ming had like the MOST - and seriously the MOST - votes throughout the whole night. ji jie had the least. then out of nowhere he gets like a load of votes..just like with wang yue xin. sorry to the ji jie fans but he`s getting me REALLY mad these days. my god..never seen anything like him before. he disgusts me so much. YU HAO MiNG i`LL MiSS YOUUUUUUU. <3`'
    - - ixyvonne<3

Quote Originally Posted by ixyvonne View Post
    omggggg. highly depressed. yu hao ming was such a cheerful person, just like wang yue xin. even though his singing isn`t that good, he improved ALOT. ONCE AGAIN ji jie made him leave in the last pq. =o it`s so weird.. yu hao ming had like the MOST - and seriously the MOST - votes throughout the whole night. ji jie had the least. then out of nowhere he gets like a load of votes..just like with wang yue xin. sorry to the ji jie fans but he`s getting me REALLY mad these days. my god..never seen anything like him before. he disgusts me so much. YU HAO MiNG i`LL MiSS YOUUUUUUU. <3`'
    wow I'm surprised.. i tot he's gonna go quite far.. hmm why is dat dude still lingering around anyway??
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

yea, i was so sure ji jie wil go...even the judges was saying thier goodbyes to him...but im glad ji jie didnt leave

Quote Originally Posted by ChestNut View Post
    wow I'm surprised.. i tot he's gonna go quite far.. hmm why is dat dude still lingering around anyway??
    i think hao ming's gonna get famous still though, peeps like him...ji jie's stil lingering because he sings good imo
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

by the way, i wonder what fertilizer did na mu use for her flower to grow that humongous

oh, n i just had an astounding discovery...bao xiao bo is actually an actor...he was in the taiwan drama odoko high...i think he is a good ping wei...the boys has high respects for him he was always so strict to hao ming but hao ming was so grateful to him...
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

im sooo happy to see the eliminated contestants again especially ah mu, yue xin and lu hu

it was sad to see hao ming go coz he seemed like a nice person...but i think he is already very lucky to be the top 6...

ps.that huan zhu ge ge photoshopped picture with wei chen, hao ming and su xing was so funny
    haha, i was happy to see them too
    omg, that photoshoppped picture was so hilarious it made me laugh sooooo hard, rofl

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.whnews.cn/images/2007-06/23/xin_3206042310318122756816.jpg')

hao ming is really lucky, but i was hoping hell make it to the top 3
    gahh, ji jie has pked all three last place contestants from the short quiz
    it seemed really weird and also very sad, i totally dont want hao ming to leave (was crying when i heard he left)
    ill missssssssss hime sfm
    Last edited by Leanna; 06-23-07 at 07:41 PM.
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

i think hao ming's gonna get famous still though, peeps like him...ji jie's stil lingering because he sings good imo
    yep, im pretty sure hes gonna get far
    hes like one of those contestants that has a really big space to improve and also because of all the fans that support him
    hmm, ji jie probably wont become as famous as the others though

i hope ji jie doesnt pk off the last place contestant in the short quiz next round
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

i knowwwwwwwwwwwww
    he pked off two of the contestants that i loved soooooo much
    so ixyvonne, who r u supporting now after yue xin and hao ming have left???
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

about the chao nv paired with kuai nan groups, heres my opinion on itt:

zhang jie and reborn- no offense, but i totally hate all three of them like sooooooooo much
    ji jie and tang xiao- wat a stupid group??? arghhhhh, dont like it at all
    chen chu sheng and li na- ok group, sorta awkward in some ways
    the only groups that i feel go good together r su xing with ai meng meng and wei chen with he jie (i can actually see the similaries between the pairs)

haha, zhang jie and reborn are one of my most despised contestants, im gonna hate their group soooo much
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

i knowwwwwwwwwwwww
    he pked off two of the contestants that i loved soooooo much
    so ixyvonne, who r u supporting now after yue xin and hao ming have left???

ji jie should leave next. stupid old man. taht last song he was singing with his cell phone? disgusting. he looked drunk and was just like shouting words. i don`t call that any talent of singing. >___>;
    eh; i guess i`ll support wei chen :] he`s getting better evryday. and that last song he sang? yeah that was really good. really showed the sharpness of his voice - since he always sings " soft " songs. he said it was dedicated to wang yue xin.. how nice. wei chen`s a sweetieee. =)
    Last edited by ixyvonne; 06-23-07 at 08:29 PM.
    - - ixyvonne<3

about the chao nv paired with kuai nan groups, heres my opinion on itt:

zhang jie and reborn- no offense, but i totally hate all three of them like sooooooooo much
    ji jie and tang xiao- wat a stupid group??? arghhhhh, dont like it at all
    chen chu sheng and li na- ok group, sorta awkward in some ways
    the only groups that i feel go good together r su xing with ai meng meng and wei chen with he jie (i can actually see the similaries between the pairs)

haha, zhang jie and reborn are one of my most despised contestants, im gonna hate their group soooo much

LOL truee. zhang jie and reborn. lmao. wei chen and he jie`s a good pair =) hehes. they would look so cute together x]
    - - ixyvonne<3

ji jie should leave next. stupid old man. taht last song he was singing with his cell phone? disgusting. he looked drunk and was just like shouting words. i don`t call that any talent of singing. >___>;
    eh; i guess i`ll support wei chen :] he`s getting better evryday. and that last song he sang? yeah that was really good. really showed the sharpness of his voice - since he always sings " soft " songs. he said it was dedicated to wang yue xin.. how nice. wei chen`s a sweetieee. =)
    lol i knowwwwwwww, if he doesnt leave... man will i be pissed
    argh, i hate him soooo much and he seriously doesnt fit the term "happy boys" especially when he isnt a boy and that his songs never brings the whole competition "high" (ugh, those songs makes me wanna go to sleeeep)

yep, wei chen is soo sweet by dedicating his song to wang yue xin
    i am insanely obsessed with him right now. hes such a cutieeee
    he and hao ming always perform different songs in different ways for every round (unlike ji jie and chen chu sheng)gahhhh

the contestants i would consider as "kuai le nan shen" would hafta be either wang yue xin, wei chen, or yu hao ming
    cause kaui nan isnt just depended on their singing skills, its also determined on how they can bring the whole competition in a high and enjoyable degree

some people like ji jie just sing the same old blah songs that dont catch anyones attention
    besides, the winner should be someone that is more naive and full of a childish and happy appearance
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

LOL truee. zhang jie and reborn. lmao. wei chen and he jie`s a good pair =) hehes. they would look so cute together x]
    yep yep, he jie is like one of my favorite chao nv
    she always has the cute and naive looks
    wei chen and her would be a great pair... afterall, they did go to the same college
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

lol i knowwwwwwww, if he doesnt leave... man will i be pissed
    argh, i hate him soooo much and he seriously doesnt fit the term "happy boys" especially when he isnt a boy and that his songs never brings the whole competition "high" (ugh, those songs makes me wanna go to sleeeep)

yep, wei chen is soo sweet by dedicating his song to wang yue xin
    i am insanely obsessed with him right now. hes such a cutieeee
    he and hao ming always perform different songs in different ways for every round (unlike ji jie and chen chu sheng)gahhhh

the contestants i would consider as "kuai le nan shen" would hafta be either wang yue xin, wei chen, or yu hao ming
    cause kaui nan isnt just depended on their singing skills, its also determined on how they can bring the whole competition in a high and enjoyable degree

some people like ji jie just sing the same old blah songs that dont catch anyones attention
    besides, the winner should be someone that is more naive and full of a childish and happy appearance

lols true true. the winner should be somenoe optimistic and cheerful, unlike ppl like -coughjiejie- .
    yeah i like how hao ming tries new songs to sing - like you never know what to expect
    hahas wei chen MIGHT actually make it to the top 3. hope ji jie doesn`t pk him out in last rounds next time like he did to the other contestants :T
    - - ixyvonne<3

yep yep, he jie is like one of my favorite chao nv
    she always has the cute and naive looks
    wei chen and her would be a great pair... afterall, they did go to the same college

lols how do you know this stuff? ( same college ) haha yeah she looks really little..a cutie just like wei chen
    - - ixyvonne<3