Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: 《快乐男声》aka SuperBoyz 2007!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna View Post
    OMG IM SOOOOO HAPPPPPY!!!!!!!!!!

cheng chu sheng won last place in the short quiz (sry u guys, even though he has the skills his expressions r always too blank)
    and the reason he won last was because li na had dragged him down, haha

since tang xiao was ji jie's partner, she dragged him into becoming fourth place, lmao

the thing i cant believe is that zhang jie actually came in third even though reborn was sooo sucky at singing "jing tian ni yao jia gei wo"... arghhh

wei chen was second and su xing was first... i thought they both did good with the singing and acting especially since their partners were better singers than the others
    Who was su xing's partner and wei chen's partner?

haha i never exactly watched the live performace of chao nv but mainly rebroadcasts so cant put a definite opinion on most of the stuff
    im pretty sure kuai nan has expanded overseas especially since hao ming's oversea fans have donated an abundant of money to the poor after watching last rounds compt.
    besides, i think HuNanTV decided to have kuai nan since the 06 chao nv didnt become as popular as when the 05 chao nvs were determined
    Yeah, obviously its going to expand overseas, though it's how much it expands. Even last year, when you asked any random Chinese person on the street, they would have an idea of Chao nv. This year, no one has mentioned anything, but what we say here has no use. I just wished Hunan had some brains and actually sticked to Chao nv. 06 had more viewers .
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

Quote Originally Posted by girllikeme View Post
    Who was su xing's partner and wei chen's partner?
    su xing was with meng meng and wei chen was with he jie
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

Quote Originally Posted by big master View Post
    whew! thats a relief i tot i missed it

omg poor chen chu sheng....il whack li na for that!!!!
    i hope he doesnt say goodbye or ima really gonna whack li na

grats to su xing!!!
    i just realized one thing
    the people that u guys said had "skills" (ji jie and chu sheng) were never first in the short quiz while the other three have all been first

u should definitely whack li na hahah.... her singing is really bad, sry li na fans
    chu sheng isnt funny at all and never hyper so i really dont want him to win first place
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Yeah, obviously its going to expand overseas, though it's how much it expands. Even last year, when you asked any random Chinese person on the street, they would have an idea of Chao nv. This year, no one has mentioned anything, but what we say here has no use. I just wished Hunan had some brains and actually sticked to Chao nv. 06 had more viewers .
    haha i guess
    o well, theyre probably gonna change to chao nv next year
    they probably changed it to kuai nan since the 06 chao nvs werent as popular as the 05 ones so they wanted to try something new and different for a year and see how it goes
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

omg i feel so sorry for tang xiao and li na...both felt so guilty and sad..im taking back my words about whacking li na but especially to chen chu sheng...he felt so guilty that li na felt bad for him

chu sheng ah chu sheng, ur stil the champ for me
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

some entertainment

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.whnews.cn/images/2007-06/23/xin_380604231031421758829.jpg')

yue xin looks adorable
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.whnews.cn/images/2007-06/23/xin_3106042310315151732013.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.whnews.cn/images/2007-06/23/xin_3806042310318281982930.jpg')

lmao zhang jie looks sexy haha
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.whnews.cn/images/2007-06/23/xin_3206042310313592472815.jpg')
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

some entertainment

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.whnews.cn/images/2007-06/23/xin_380604231031421758829.jpg')

yue xin looks adorable
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.whnews.cn/images/2007-06/23/xin_3106042310315151732013.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.whnews.cn/images/2007-06/23/xin_3806042310318281982930.jpg')

lmao zhang jie looks sexy haha
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.whnews.cn/images/2007-06/23/xin_3206042310313592472815.jpg')
    omg leanna those are pure entertainment

its sooo funny!!!!

i especially love seeing wei chen, hao ming, wang yue xin, and my chen chu sheng!!! its soooo funny
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

Quote Originally Posted by big master View Post
    omg leanna those are pure entertainment

its sooo funny!!!!

i especially love seeing wei chen, hao ming, wang yue xin, and my chen chu sheng!!! its soooo funny
    hahah thanx big master
    such a pleasure to watch those pictures (i just realized that zhang jie makes a fine girl)
    lmao
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

hahah thanx big master
    such a pleasure to watch those pictures (i just realized that zhang jie makes a fine girl)
    lmao

yes il never get tired of it indeed, zj makes a fine lady...so does wang yue xin
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

random pic i saw

lina (on a diet) and yu hao ming

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://news.vnet.cn/2007/20070629/27_3_14448_S6fqL7.jpg')
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Okay i take back everything i said about Wei cheng.

His performance just then was amazing.

I still dislike Zhang jie though.

And i hate that judge for making su xing into 'dai ding'.
    What tell hell does he know? 'I dont wnat to be selfish...' Its not about being selfish!!!! Its about whether su xing sang well, and if he did he should go through!!!! Argh.

Okay i take back everything i said about Wei cheng.

His performance just then was amazing.

I still dislike Zhang jie though.

And i hate that judge for making su xing into 'dai ding'.
    What tell hell does he know? 'I dont wnat to be selfish...' Its not about being selfish!!!! Its about whether su xing sang well, and if he did he should go through!!!! Argh.

wei cheng sooo improved!!! really argh!!! it was sooo there!! zhang jie was about to say goodbye..but noooo im so sad for ji jie
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

omg, chen chen was awesomeeeee
    and he sang my favorite song..... it was like even better than jay himself
    i love chen chen soooo much. hahah really obsessed

also, his performance with he jie was amazing
    they make a great team, the cooperatin was wonderful
    ahhhh both of them acted sooo well in their performance
    yaya girllikeme, thanx for not hating wei chen anymore

felt sorta sry for ji jie even though i really dont like him
    it was also quite predictable that he lost especially since his votes were like wayyy far behind compared to zhang jie's
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Quote Originally Posted by ChestNut View Post
    random pic i saw

lina (on a diet) and yu hao ming

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://news.vnet.cn/2007/20070629/27_3_14448_S6fqL7.jpg')
    o ahha
    that picture was taken since hao ming is the main actor for li na's MV
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

LMAO ji jie leaves
    it was pretty obvious; i mean he was going against zhang jie.
    i liked wei chen`s performances - both of them. the first song [ fa rue xue ] was absolutely breathtaking. the second with he jie was good too. =) kekes the way he hugged her was so cute. =p
    - - ixyvonne<3

i watch part of it today.. and my views are prolly against most of u guys' here.. haha..

especially leanna (she's prolly gonna strangle me..)

I saw Wei Chen, Zhang Jie and Su Xing's performance.. The first round I think?

Wei Chen with Fa Ru Xue - I think everyone else liked it? But I don't. Maybe because I'm a big Jay Chou fan. One of the judge says he sounded diff from Jay, but to me clearly it was partially similar. Especially the opening right to the chorus. Very jay chou-ish. I can't believe they give him all 'tong guo'. Like seriously, the ones at the back are MUCH better. I think it's just because he was the second performer and he was good so they gave him all yes. But when it comes to the last two performers, they couldn't afford to let them through so that Chen Chu Sheng get a choice to pick. It ALWAYS happen. Just like when the first chao nu, they have this tong guo thing as well and it's always like dat.. Sad. Oh and did I mention he sang wrongly as well? (I might be too harsh/bias, sigh, maybe I am.. but that's what I tot when I watch it.. didn't like it..) But he is indeed cute though, the best personality out there..

Zhang Jie - omg, he was like SOOO good. Lol. Yeah, I hate his arrogance. But I have to admit, he's brilliant. It was such a hard song plus in cantonese as well. I'm kind of glad he didn't get PKed off. His technique and everything was just perfect. Too bad his not that popular anymore (his fans went to li yang ba to gain votes..lol.. but li zi reassured the person that he'll be fine cos hunan wants him.. it's true u noe!)

Su Xing - imo, he's the best out of the three. Like totally good! While I'm not a big lee hom fan, but I remember listening to that song quite a lot. And he sang it soooo differently. And the style was really original. Though I dun like those extended 'woooo' cos a bit too much. But nonetheless, his performance was DA BOMB!!! lol.. When I first saw his face, I was like nah, this guy looks like he can't sing at all. Totally changed my view. 180 degrees!

What I notice most of the guys left are really either shy or blank. No one with really big personalities.

And I saw this before PK thing about how Chen Chu Sheng got last place. That song was horrible - I totally agree!! But i think it's quite sad that Li Na cried. At least that shows she has a heart (lol). Aww, though I wasn't her fan, I felt bad for her. And Chen Chu Sheng as well..

edit-

I saw wei chen's second performance with he jie.. now that was GREAT!! i din like the song, but it was very well performed!!!

I sort of heard chen chu sheng's performance with li na.. i like dat song.. wasn't watching so from voices, i think the guy's part was so so.. li na's part is better.. but then i was hearing from distant/.. so might be wrong..

then zhang jie's with reborn.. uh... it was better than what I expected reli.. lol... cos u noe, reborn's history.. haha i'm suirprised they din sing.. so it was because they are super busy.. I sort of feel sorry for zhang jie.. clearly so many people hate him... the judges, the 'da wei ping shen'.. and everyone elses' fans.. cos he shudn't be participating in the first place.. i noe i noe.. But i'm starting to like him.. (*oops*) I think he sings so well.. and very versatile singer as well.. personality wise, I dun see his arrogance side in this show because obviously, he's getting PKed very badly, so must have crushed it abit.. It's his first time and the worst one.. Reminds me of Li yang's as well.. and it was at the same stage.. 5 to 4 as well.. aww.. lol..

TOo bad i din get to see Su xing + meng meng,, must have been great since they're both so good.. but i din reli like his PK performance.. wasn't exactly great.. just average in fact..

I'm not anyone's fan yet, but I'm leaning more towards zhang jie now.. bad news huh?? i think so too.. sighs.. but he's just so good... lol I reli wanna watch next week's because it's the final right?/ and most importantly, there's SHE!! omg omg...
    Last edited by ChestNut; 06-30-07 at 04:20 AM.
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

omg, chen chen was awesomeeeee
    and he sang my favorite song..... it was like even better than jay himself
    i love chen chen soooo much. hahah really obsessed

also, his performance with he jie was amazing
    they make a great team, the cooperatin was wonderful
    ahhhh both of them acted sooo well in their performance
    yaya girllikeme, thanx for not hating wei chen anymore

felt sorta sry for ji jie even though i really dont like him
    it was also quite predictable that he lost especially since his votes were like wayyy far behind compared to zhang jie's
    I still dislike wei cheng. I hate his personality. Fa ru xue... I love the song but hate jay singing it. Wei cheng sang it better than jay. Wei cheng shoudve been thrashed a few weeks ago though, its just a fluke that he 'miraculously' improved.

Ji Jie shouldve stayed in. Stupid Zhang jie, that stupid person; such a snob.

i watch part of it today.. and my views are prolly against most of u guys' here.. haha..

especially leanna (she's prolly gonna strangle me..)

I saw Wei Chen, Zhang Jie and Su Xing's performance.. The first round I think?

Wei Chen with Fa Ru Xue - I think everyone else liked it? But I don't. Maybe because I'm a big Jay Chou fan. One of the judge says he sounded diff from Jay, but to me clearly it was partially similar. Especially the opening right to the chorus. Very jay chou-ish. I can't believe they give him all 'tong guo'. Like seriously, the ones at the back are MUCH better. I think it's just because he was the second performer and he was good so they gave him all yes. But when it comes to the last two performers, they couldn't afford to let them through so that Chen Chu Sheng get a choice to pick. It ALWAYS happen. Just like when the first chao nu, they have this tong guo thing as well and it's always like dat.. Sad. Oh and did I mention he sang wrongly as well? (I might be too harsh/bias, sigh, maybe I am.. but that's what I tot when I watch it.. didn't like it..) But he is indeed cute though, the best personality out there..
    a... sorry chestnut, but a lot of disagreements here, though some agreements.

Yes, I believe that Wei Cheng did sing much better than before, but I think that everyone is making such a deal out of it; Though when he was singing the chorus, he was screaming more than singing in one part (very noticeable as he had his microphone about a mile away from his mouth). I also agree how you say because he was second singer, everyone let him through. I mean if Su xing was second, HE wouldve got in before wei cheng. Definately. Yes, and he did sing wrong as well!!! I support you on this Chestnut

Zhang Jie - omg, he was like SOOO good. Lol. Yeah, I hate his arrogance. But I have to admit, he's brilliant. It was such a hard song plus in cantonese as well. I'm kind of glad he didn't get PKed off. His technique and everything was just perfect. Too bad his not that popular anymore (his fans went to li yang ba to gain votes..lol.. but li zi reassured the person that he'll be fine cos hunan wants him.. it's true u noe!)
    A, but Chestnut, i strongly disagree (sorry if i sound harsh/cruel.).

I catched up on a few previous series.
    Did you see Zhang jie's 'Shake your Bon bon'? If you did, i would reassure you that you would not like him at all. It was PATHETIC. Plus, that first performance last night was disgraceful. Hardly any cantonese words were pronouced correctly, and sometimes, if the words are pronouced incorrectly, it really affects the audience's attention. Like what happened to Han zhen zhen last year, her voice was absolutely amazing, until she sang all the english words like they were some kind of gibberish language (biiter, but its true). Thats one of the reasons she got kicked out at such an early stage!!!.Anyway, back to the subject of Zhang jie, His voice is , okay , in my opinion, just alright but in others, its quite good. Nevertheless, that song that he sang was... ARGH!!! I've heard the original, and the effect that it is supposed to give was not present in what Zhang jie presented. That part where Zhang jie was screaming his head off was terrible as well.

Su Xing - imo, he's the best out of the three. Like totally good! While I'm not a big lee hom fan, but I remember listening to that song quite a lot. And he sang it soooo differently. And the style was really original. Though I dun like those extended 'woooo' cos a bit too much. But nonetheless, his performance was DA BOMB!!! lol.. When I first saw his face, I was like nah, this guy looks like he can't sing at all. Totally changed my view. 180 degrees!
    Chestnut.... I 100% AGREE WITH YOU (partly because I'm a fan but) he was fantastic. I dont believe what the judges did was correct, (deciding who would go, stay within each performance, instead of deciding after everyone has sung) and it was definately unfair on Su xing. He was fantastic. Love him.

and that stupid judge in the middle. I still remember the words he said. they stay in my mind.

'Its unfair to the others and i dont want to be selfish.'

YOUR BEING SELFISH AND UNFAIR ANYWAY (this is directed to the judge.). ITS NOT ABOUT THAT; ITS ABOUT IF HE SANG GOOD, THEN HE CONTINUES. IF HE DIDNT , THEN HE STAYS . DUH!

[/quote]

What I notice most of the guys left are really either shy or blank. No one with really big personalities.

And I saw this before PK thing about how Chen Chu Sheng got last place. That song was horrible - I totally agree!! But i think it's quite sad that Li Na cried. At least that shows she has a heart (lol). Aww, though I wasn't her fan, I felt bad for her. And Chen Chu Sheng as well..
    Yeah, kuai nan is not known for their personalities.

Yeah; i think the way that hunan tv has organised it isnt too good, considering its unfair. Li na; lets not beat around the box here; but in my opinion, she is the most terrible singer ive heard. I dont even believe i could class her as a singer, but anyway. I heard Chen chu sheng sing 'Jin tian ni yao jia gei wo'... it wasnt really good either. The worst thing i had to see is Chen chu sheng crying; so sad

Now chestnut... LEAN TOWARDS SU XING!!! .

my dear fellows

i am yet to see the full episode of 5-4 since i was away but my sister was soo kind to record it for me...but i do managed to hav a sneak peak last nit...my comments:

1. Wei chen: definitely the most improved. i cant say he is a great singer but i did see the improvment...yet to see his duet with he jie though..
    2. Su xing! omg! what can i say!!! i just lov the way he performs...often than not, absolutely spectacular! chestnut and girllikeme, again, we r one
    3. Chen Chu Sheng...okay he is blank in terms of personality...but i actually admire his 'blankness' coz he feels so true and honest. he doesnt fake up that he is sweet and emotional or thngs like that..(not that i am stating thant anyone from kuai nan is). but everytime i hear him sing (except that duet w li na in the short quiz), it was soooo superb! really! that gu xiang he did last night...it was already near 3am but i just couldnt turn the tv off!!!!
    4. Ji jie: i know his low votes history...but i like him...he sings well...at least to me with much voice pwer!
    5. zhang jie: im sory but since his shake his bon bon (omg girllikeme, why did he sing that song, it seems like he is calling u...kidding) and 7 days performance...i can never get myself to like him. he sings ok...good actually, but too ordinary...nothing special nor unique...plus, kinda feel he is 'scripted' and 'fake'...sory...maybe its just the big master

my conclusion: may chen chu sheng or su xing be the champ!!
    Last edited by big master; 06-30-07 at 09:16 AM.
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

haha im tooo lazy to quote all of the stuff u guys said so ill just repeat it from memory

for chestnut, i do sorta agree with you since zhang jie isnt as bad as wat girllikeme and big master think
    his singing is quite good but just acts wayy to confident sometimes that it bothers me
    also, he trys wayyy to hard to be perfect its actually creepy somtimes
    i do feel sry for him though about how reborn didnt practice with him... i mean if theyre that busy WHY THE HECK DID THEY VOLUNTEER IN THE FIRST PLACE???? sry i jsut hate reborn sooo much.... its like during the performance, they only sang like two lines and it seemed like they were the dancers for zhang jie's own performance
    im actually growing out of hating zhang jie so with wat you said above, chestnut, i agree with you

hmmm for su xing, lets see
    first of all, his singing is good especially those R&B songs
    the thing that bothers me is that he talks about australia all the time (sry girllikeme) it can get aggravating sometimes
    its like he boasts about how hes been learning in australia for 7 years and blah blah blah... i sorta get annoyed (haha girllikeme is totally gonna strangle me for wat i just said)
    overall hes a little bit to confident and boastful but otherwise his singing is quite good

id say that ji jie should have been "dai ding" the first round
    he was wayyyy to lucky by going first since the judges couldnt compare him to any other performances or anything
    if you compare his song to how fei xiang sings it you can definitely tell that fei xiang sings thousands of times better than him.... im sry to say, but ji jie is just no match for fei xiang
    haha id think that ji jie and zhang jie should be "dai ding" but like chesntut said, its just always sooo unfair with the rules like that

chu sheng.... hmmm wat shold i say
    i guess his singing is good, well maybe awesome
    but hes just too "blank" and no offense, but his acting and dancing are just
    its like for every round, he just sits and plays his guitar.... and it can get tiring after sometime
    singing= good, performance= bad

haha and im not gonna say anything about wei chen cause all u guys r gonna do is reject to every word
    i guess im the only chen chen fan here

and yes, SHE is coming
    not a fan of them but you cant say theyre bad either
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持