Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: 《快乐男声》aka SuperBoyz 2007!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ChestNut View Post
    hmm votes cast at websites aren't usually that accurate though.. it can sometimes differ greatly to sms voting because sms votings are from far bigger scope of the public.. I think Zhang Jie will definitely top votes initially till some1 else reli good emerge and gain more fans.. like fading you know? But i think he will only get more popular through this comp rather than the other way round.. he's smart u noe.. lol
    hahaha, i guess
    it changes everyday though, since its posted on tv after news on the kuai nan
    i think i sorta had a brain fart when i watched it last time, cause the listing might not be in the exact same order but it was somewhat close
    i promise ill pay more attention to todays news on the kuai nan
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Quote Originally Posted by big master View Post
    yea cai se tao sings good...it was crazy to hav him out i saw some parts of that sunday show too...i really liked that song ma xue yang sang (the one he composed himself)

wang yue xin sings good! is it me or at some angles, he resembles edison chen a bit

he is too boring...he is ok but boring...n from what iv heard from u guys, its realy crazy to hav him for the competition
    haha, xue yang does seem cute
    he rox at the violin, lol

and if u do compare wang yue xin and edison, u can see some similarities.... but edison looks cuter
    and as i once again repeat, ZHANG JIE SHOULD NOT BE IN THE COMPETION......... SO NOTTTTTTT FAIR
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

how any more disappointing could it get!!!!

lu hu left and yao zheng stays?

i know lu hu aint the best singer out there but i just love his energy and passion for music...moreso, he is beter than yao zheng!!!

omg even william hung can do better! ok, maybe thats a bit too much but at least william uses his voice and not just shouts...

and ah mu almost got pk'ed....it was realy disturbing to know for a fct that only a few peeps are voting for him

i feel sorry for guo piao...

and last...wang yue xin was so hilarious wen he imitated ji jie...it was so...the same
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

im sorry but i just hav to post this! omg yao zheng really makes me sick!!!was watchng hapi citadel...he was so blah all that 'trying hard' rock thing is making me

he was asked to impersonate faye ti qing's qian li zhi wai n he did it the 'rock' way shouting his throat out!!! and whats this with his never ending 'i will rock ur life'

i cant reali belive his is stil in the competition! i wish he wud just step down voluntarily
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

how any more disappointing could it get!!!!

lu hu left and yao zheng stays?

i know lu hu aint the best singer out there but i just love his energy and passion for music...moreso, he is beter than yao zheng!!!

omg even william hung can do better! ok, maybe thats a bit too much but at least william uses his voice and not just shouts...

and ah mu almost got pk'ed....it was realy disturbing to know for a fct that only a few peeps are voting for him

i feel sorry for guo piao...

and last...wang yue xin was so hilarious wen he imitated ji jie...it was so...the same
    I LOVE U LU HU
    cant believe u left before yao zheng, thats just WTF..... so unfair and stupid, ugh
    i feel sry for guo biao too, will always remember both of u guys
    personally, i prefer guo biao over ah mu long... but thats only because ah mu long has never sang a chinese song, which is quite bothering
    also, yao zheng better go next round or ill be really pissed

~luv chen chen <3
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna View Post
    I LOVE U LU HU
    cant believe u left before yao zheng, thats just WTF..... so unfair and stupid, ugh
    i feel sry for guo biao too, will always remember both of u guys
    personally, i prefer guo biao over ah mu long... but thats only because ah mu long has never sang a chinese song, which is quite bothering
    also, yao zheng better go next round or ill be really pissed

~luv chen chen <3
    yea i really like lu hu but i also like ah mu...his chants are just so pleasing to the ears

he n guo biao seemed real close...its sad to see guo biao go
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

yea i really like lu hu but i also like ah mu...his chants are just so pleasing to the ears

he n guo biao seemed real close...its sad to see guo biao go
    yea, its sad to see anyone of them go
    but since i never watched the chang sha district competion, i dunt have as close of a relationship to them compared to all the other contestants..... i still really like lu hu, hahaha

my prediction would be that yao zheng, yu hao ming, or ah mu long will leave next round
    its not that i hate them (besides yao zheng), its just that the judges despise yu hao ming and ah mu long
    i hope no one leaves, but thats just how the competion goes

my hope would be that ji jie, zhang jie, or yao zheng leaves, but thats like sorta impossible.... besides yao zheng, since his support from the audience isnt a lot

also, my chen chen better not leave cause even though his singing is average, i know hes improving everyday

chen chen, i love u
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

yea, its sad to see anyone of them go
    but since i never watched the chang sha district competion, i dunt have as close of a relationship to them compared to all the other contestants..... i still really like lu hu, hahaha

my prediction would be that yao zheng, yu hao ming, or ah mu long will leave next round
    its not that i hate them (besides yao zheng), its just that the judges despise yu hao ming and ah mu long
    i hope no one leaves, but thats just how the competion goes

my hope would be that ji jie, zhang jie, or yao zheng leaves, but thats like sorta impossible.... besides yao zheng, since his support from the audience isnt a lot

also, my chen chen better not leave cause even though his singing is average, i know hes improving everyday

chen chen, i love u
    zhang jie should go...next to yao zheng that is:P

ah mu must stay! he is exceptional hao ming is lucky. i dun despise him but he sings average...
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

zhang jie should go...next to yao zheng that is:P

ah mu must stay! he is exceptional hao ming is lucky. i dun despise him but he sings average...
    haha, i think the judges adore the older contestants like ji jie, wang zheng liang, and cheng chu sheng
    while i adore the younger contestants who act more hyped up and know how to dance and sing like zhang yuan, wei chen, and wang yu xing
    as for zhang jie, thats just plain old unfair and stupid and i really hope ah mu long can sing a chinese song and as for yu hao ming, i guess hes just average
    yao zheng just stinks at singing and doesnt look really good (no offense)

i hope the winner is a young contestant that can sing, dance, and get everyone's attention hooked when on stage..... dont really want someone who is calm and boring to win, but someone more like chun chun
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

haha, i think the judges adore the older contestants like ji jie, wang zheng liang, and cheng chu sheng
    while i adore the younger contestants who act more hyped up and know how to dance and sing like zhang yuan, wei chen, and wang yu xing
    as for zhang jie, thats just plain old unfair and stupid and i really hope ah mu long can sing a chinese song and as for yu hao ming, i guess hes just average
    yao zheng just stinks at singing and doesnt look really good (no offense)

i hope the winner is a young contestant that can sing, dance, and get everyone's attention hooked when on stage..... dont really want someone who is calm and boring to win, but someone more like chun chun
    the judges dun like wang zheng liang they always tell him he is a better song writer than singer i like chen chu sheng

ah mu has sang a chinese song before, but not as often

omg leanna! we realy hate yao zheng so much i actually prefer reborn way better
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

the judges dun like wang zheng liang they always tell him he is a better song writer than singer i like chen chu sheng

ah mu has sang a chinese song before, but not as often

omg leanna! we realy hate yao zheng so much i actually prefer reborn way better
    yep, i can tell that the judges dont really like wang zheng liang, but last time.... he said something like, "if the judges hate me, then shouldnt have allowed me to enter in the first place".... i thought that was sorta cruel, and it also made the judges have a hard time when they wanted to not let wang zheng liang to into the next round

i like the songs chen chu sheng writes, in my opinion, he has the most chance of becoming the champion this year

haha, boooooo for yao zheng..... u better get off stage next time
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

yep, i can tell that the judges dont really like wang zheng liang, but last time.... he said something like, "if the judges hate me, then shouldnt have allowed me to enter in the first place".... i thought that was sorta cruel, and it also made the judges have a hard time when they wanted to not let wang zheng liang to into the next round

i like the songs chen chu sheng writes, in my opinion, he has the most chance of becoming the champion this year

haha, boooooo for yao zheng..... u better get off stage next time
    yea but i sorta felt sorry for him...(WZL) coz it seems the judges never encouraged him at least na na does

really? i think CCS is good just lacks the charisma...
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

some pictures:

pic of the two cutest contestants

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.qq.com/ent/pics/4085/4085854.jpg')

the judge is like really depressed (this picture sorta grosses me out)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.qq.com/ent/pics/4114/4114194.jpg')

group one

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.qq.com/ent/pics/4113/4113954.jpg')

group two

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.qq.com/ent/pics/4113/4113862.jpg')

lu hu... i miss u

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/y/p/2007-05-26/U996P28T3D1570410F326DT20070526002917.JPG')
    Last edited by Leanna; 05-28-07 at 09:48 AM.
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

yea but i sorta felt sorry for him...(WZL) coz it seems the judges never encouraged him at least na na does

really? i think CCS is good just lacks the charisma...
    yep, but he already has alot of encouragements from his fans
    i think CCS should be more hyper on stage and have more fun, instead of always being serious
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

some pictures:

the judge is like really depressed (this picture sorta grosses me out)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.qq.com/ent/pics/4114/4114194.jpg')

for some reason, na mu looked like lilo from lilo and stitch in that particular picture
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

for some reason, na mu looked like lilo from lilo and stitch in that particular picture
    haha, yea... except that shes uglier than lilo
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Default Top Eleven Contestants!!!!

Top Eleven Contestants That Made it to the Second Round of the Finals

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u118/leanna328/Superboyz/Top11.jpg')

I still can't accept the fact that Lu Hu actually came in last place in the finals. That was just very ironic, cause i had thought he would at least make it to the top 5. Wonder why his popularity lessened. I'll miss Lu Hu and Guo Biao so much. Good luck to both of them!!!
    Last edited by Leanna; 05-28-07 at 11:16 AM.
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

I still can't accept the fact that Lu Hu actually came in last place in the finals. That was just very ironic, cause i had thought he would at least make it to the top 5. Wonder why his popularity lessened. I'll miss Lu Hu and Guo Biao so much. Good luck to both of them!!!

maybe because zhang jie took all the fame away ahaha...lu hu wil be back, i hope

su xing...i dun know him much but he seems fine
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

maybe because zhang jie took all the fame away ahaha...lu hu wil be back, i hope

su xing...i dun know him much but he seems fine
    yep, since he made it to the top 13, hell appear on tv often
    su xing sings good, his english is also quite fluent when he talked to xie na in happy citadel
    all the contestants acted really funny and cute when they were at happy citadel..... the most entertaining parts were like when they played that frog game and when they sang with water in their mouth
    it was the most hilarious happy citadel ive ever watched
    wang yue xin and lu hu act sooooo cute
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

haven't watch any every since the last one..from the pics.. god zhang jie looks bad.. I still like yu hao ming better.. cutest of all.. hahaha
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~