Thread: The Blood Stained Intrigue - TVB 1986

Default The Blood Stained Intrigue - TVB 1986

Does anyone know if there is a English subtitled version of The Blood Stained Intrigue. It is a TVB series from the mid/late 80s starring Jimmy Au Siu Wai. It is one of my favorite. Thanks a bunch!

Quote Originally Posted by goodrick View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a English subtitled version of The Blood Stained Intrigue. It is a TVB series from the mid/late 80s starring Jimmy Au Siu Wai. It is one of my favorite. Thanks a bunch!
    Based on my knowledge, there is no English subtitled version of THe Blood Stained Intrigue. It was made in 1986 by the way... I also don't know if there ever will be an English subtitled version at all, but hey.... anything can happen...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    Based on my knowledge, there is no English subtitled version of THe Blood Stained Intrigue. It was made in 1986 by the way... I also don't know if there ever will be an English subtitled version at all, but hey.... anything can happen...
    That is not encouraging at all. Very disheartening news, nonetheless, thank you very much for the update.

Still no English subtitled version of this series?

Quote Originally Posted by goodrick View Post
    Still no English subtitled version of this series?
    Nope. I'd settle for a non-subtitled version too, but even that's not available.

a little island east of america and west of europe

There aren't enough big names in the cast list for TVB to ever consider releasing this again. It's a shame, because even though the main cast were relative newcomers at the time and didn't go on to get very far, it was a very good series.
    I re-watched recently after acquiring a very battered VHS copy in Mandarin and it is still as good as it was the first time round. (Please don't ask me where I got it from, it's a very long story...)

I consider it a good series that's worth a watch, but nothing more. I've only seen this twice- first time when it came out in the 80s. My impression of it as a 9year old was pretty good. It was so exciting to see the sword and the sabre fight it out, and I couldn't wait for the next VHS tape to be available for rent at the local store. The second (and last time) I saw it was when I was an adult, and found a video store that had it for rent. It was around the year 2000. It was still a good story, but wasn't as gripping as I remembered when I was a kid.

It's too bad that old, obscure series like these are going to be near impossible to find now and in the future. Last year, I scoured the area to see if there were any TVB video rental stores left that had old VHS tapes like these, and all of them said they cleared out their stuff years ago when DVDs became the norm and replaced (and dumped) all VHS. If I had known, I would have rented out the whole store's stock back 10 years ago. Now, it's really difficult (probably impossible) to find stuff like this.

I just found a English dubbed clip of this series
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgk...ion_shortfilms

Makes you wonder if there is a complete English dubbed series.

TVBI Media Buy Opportunitie

http://www.tvb.com/tvbi/media/content.htm
    once a devil always a devil - Zu Mountain Saga

I actually enjoyed this series. It was refreshing to see different people take on as lead roles and I thought everyone did decently well. I guess because none of five tigers were starred in this, it didn't receive that much recognition.

how to download zu mounatin saga tv serial series pls give me a link for free download pls help me....

a little island east of america and west of europe

Quote Originally Posted by er.vibhoragarwal View Post
    how to download zu mounatin saga tv serial series pls give me a link for free download pls help me....
    Sorry er.vibhoragarwal, we do not condone illegal downloading in this community, so please do not make such requests.