Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: SPCNET Favorite Actress Demographics: (Everyone Participate)

I noticed a lot of Vicki Zhao support. Is this heavily influenced by Huan Zhu Ge Ge (Princess Pearl) series?

Hey Felix! Great idea!
    Anyways, I'm back! (not that anyone noticed me being gone....oh well....)

I used to like Vicki Zhao Wei a lot (after HZGG) but I don't really like her that much anymore.

Anyways, my CURRENT favorite actress is.........
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/2636/b0b436da21408c500yu7.jpg')
    Ariel Lin Yi Chen!!!!!!
    hu ge, yang mi, yuan hong, liu shishi.
    wang luodan, li guangjie.

Quote Originally Posted by redfirefly124 View Post
    Hey Felix! Great idea!

I used to like Vicki Zhao Wei a lot (after HZGG) but I don't really like her that much anymore.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/2636/b0b436da21408c500yu7.jpg')
    Ariel Lin Yi Chen!!!!!!
    hmmmm.... i had guessed u were away these days (the ariel thread grew really quiet)
    anyways, i think ariel looks quite cute except that i hope her acting can improve a little
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Thanks for the support guys. Not sure if it is enough, but anyhow, I guess I will continue updating both threads until something happens.
    lol, np
    i definitely dont think theres that much spamming going on.... i mean, its actually a great thread since we get to know a lot about who every member's favorite actor/ actress is
    if u want to delete a thread for spamming, then lyf or rays is a good choice
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Hey Felix! Great idea!

Ariel Lin Yi Chen!!!!!!
    Welcome back redfirefly. I actually noticed you were gone, but did not really get into details of why you were.

Are you in Ariel Lin Huang Rong mood at the moment?

BTW, speaking of Ariel, I have been watching Tian Wai Fei Xian. I must say the story of Hu Ge and Ariel Lin...not sure if I agree with it, but quite nice nonetheless. There were parts where I thought it was a little mushy between the two, but overall it was good.

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna View Post
    i definitely dont think theres that much spamming going on.... i mean, its actually a great thread since we get to know a lot about who every member's favorite actor/ actress is
    Yep, by no means, I never meant this thread to be a spam thread. It is just to show who each person in spcnet is a big fan of. We see clearly the actress and who likes her the most, such that they are their favorite actress. We get to see how many different actresses has at least one big fan of theirs on spcnet.
    Last edited by Felix; 04-30-07 at 07:02 PM.

Yep, by no means, I never meant ths thread to be a spam thread. It is just to show who each person in spcnet is a big fan of. We see clearly the actress and who likes her the most, such that they are their favorite actress. We get to see how many different actresses has at least one big fan of theirs on spcnet.
    yep
    and i the spamming is seriously nothing really baaaaaaaad
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Support Shu Chang!!! All the way!

Whoever interested to know who she is, head to Shu Chang's thread now! You can see her pretty photos...
    Drama Serial Maniac... The crazy one

hmmm, since the actor one already closed... im thinking that this one is gonna close sooner or later
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Welcome back redfirefly. I actually noticed you were gone, but did not really get into details of why you were.

Are you in Ariel Lin Huang Rong mood at the moment?

BTW, speaking of Ariel, I have been watching Tian Wai Fei Xian. I must say the story of Hu Ge and Ariel Lin...not sure if I agree with it, but quite nice nonetheless. There were parts where I thought it was a little mushy between the two, but overall it was good.
    Oh, thanks Felix, you're so nice. I was away because I got Sparky mad and I felt bad about it... Yeah, I'm in an Ariel HR mood right now.. I'm watching TWFX right now too, I really like it, but yeah, some parts are kinda mushy....but I really like it the first time they hug, have you gotten there yet? BTW, I'm really that your Actor Demographics thread got closed....I seriously thought it was a super good idea.....too bad...
    ~red

hmmm, since the actor one already closed... im thinking that this one is gonna close sooner or later
    I hope this one will continue. If we get enough people to support this thread, and there are very few spam posts in here, I see why it should not be open.

Oh, thanks Felix, you're so nice. I was away because I got Sparky mad and I felt bad about it...
    Oh, how bad is it? Is it worse than me constantly reminding that I am a Zhou Zhiruo fan?

Maybe the guilt you had was similar to me when I sort of blamed Gugu1995 for something she did not do.

Yeah, I'm in an Ariel HR mood right now.. I'm watching TWFX right now too, I really like it, but yeah, some parts are kinda mushy....but I really like it the first time they hug, have you gotten there yet?
    ~red
    Yeah, I have gotten to the part where they hug. There are mushy parts, but does not go overboard like YG and LDG. So I tolerate the mushy parts, and I do love the parts where they hang out and have fun. I also like Tae and Florence a lot too. They are so cute together.

I think I will definitely like Hu Ge and Ariel in the new LOCH. One thing I dislike about TWFX is I do agree that angels and humans should not be together. Similar to ROCH, I feel masters and students should not be together. Nonetheless, angels and humans aside, Hu Ge and Ariel make a fun couple in TWFX. I expect the same from them in LOCH.

BTW, I'm really that your Actor Demographics thread got closed....I seriously thought it was a super good idea.....too bad...
    ~red
    Let's just hope this thread opens. Like I said before, if my thread is closed because of the possible spam posts, why not concentrate on the threads that flat-out have spams on them!!! That other place is closed, I do think if enough people cares, SC has the authority to reopen it. But I do not feel like bothering him/her on the small subject. At least it is just closed and not permanently deleted.

BTW, for any mods reading this, if a thread gets closed, does it become permanently deleted after a certain time period?

One more thing red, dumb question but, is that Guo Jing and Huang Rong in your avatar?

I chose Gao yaunyuan.
    PLA

I hope this one will continue. If we get enough people to support this thread, and there are very few spam posts in here, I see why it should not be open.
    dont worry... i will always support this thread no matter wat
    but the thing i seriously dont get is wat were the spamming posts cause i seriously never knew that this thread had spam posts so would u mind posting a few for me to look at and get some sort of hint on while the mod thinks this thread is spammed? thanx
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

dont worry... i will always support this thread no matter wat
    but the thing i seriously dont get is wat were the spamming posts cause i seriously never knew that this thread had spam posts so would u mind posting a few for me to look at and get some sort of hint on while the mod thinks this thread is spammed? thanx
    The thing is, I don't know myself. I would have hoped pemberly point out the spam posts in the other thread.

My vote go to Vicki Zhao. Nooooooooo....it's not b/c of HZGG. People always associate all her fans must like her b/c she's in that series, which I find it to be so lame.

Alyssa chiaaa

Quote Originally Posted by [C][o][e][y] View Post
    My vote go to Vicki Zhao. Nooooooooo....it's not b/c of HZGG. People always associate all her fans must like her b/c she's in that series, which I find it to be so lame.
    i thought she was ok in HZGG but i mainly thought her acting was really good in Jade Godess of Mercy and this other movie where she acted as Shu Qi's sister... forgot the name
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Oh, how bad is it? Is it worse than me constantly reminding that I am a Zhou Zhiruo fan?

Maybe the guilt you had was similar to me when I sort of blamed Gugu1995 for something she did not do.
    Actually, to me it was pretty minor....I teased her about being very compatible with Net.
    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...=11622&page=17
    Oh wait....now she says she wasn't mad at all. Oh well. And now its GuGu whos mad at me.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix
    Yeah, I have gotten to the part where they hug. There are mushy parts, but does not go overboard like YG and LDG. So I tolerate the mushy parts, and I do love the parts where they hang out and have fun. I also like Tae and Florence a lot too. They are so cute together.

I think I will definitely like Hu Ge and Ariel in the new LOCH. One thing I dislike about TWFX is I do agree that angels and humans should not be together. Similar to ROCH, I feel masters and students should not be together. Nonetheless, angels and humans aside, Hu Ge and Ariel make a fun couple in TWFX. I expect the same from them in LOCH.
    Yeah, I like them WAY better than YG and XLN in ROCH...cause those two are just too annoying. I don't mind the angel and humans thing, but I do mind the masters and students thing. I have other very strange views on ppl being together as well....ie. woman shorter than man, woman younger than man, etc....yeah, ppl will probably start attacking me now, but thats just my opinion.
    And yeah, Tae and Florence are great together as well...they're really funny! At first I liked Sai Jin, but now she's JUST PLAIN ANNOYING!!!! Oh, Xue Hai, we have to do this for Hao Qi....OMG! And Xiang Xue Hai was annoying too...I mean, she was pretty, but she looked really fake and artificial...if you know what I mean....
    Anyways, Ge Ge and Yi Chen are my current favorite actor/actress couple...at first it was Vicki and Alec....they really are very compatible together! Can't wait for LOCH!!!

Let's just hope this thread opens. Like I said before, if my thread is closed because of the possible spam posts, why not concentrate on the threads that flat-out have spams on them!!! That other place is closed, I do think if enough people cares, SC has the authority to reopen it. But I do not feel like bothering him/her on the small subject. At least it is just closed and not permanently deleted.
    I will always support this thread as well! (anyone want to tell me the code for the cheerleader smilie? this is the best I can do )

One more thing red, dumb question but, is that Guo Jing and Huang Rong in your avatar?
    Yup it is....I found it on baidu.

Cya later!
    ~red

Red, as much as I missed your sweating smilies, I had to delete them because I went over the image limit!

Oh, thanks Felix, you're so nice.
    Felix is really nice for a ZZR fan That's why I gave my two cents on his thread and got a rather upset response.

I was away because I got Sparky mad and I felt bad about it...
    Actually, to me it was pretty minor....I teased her about being very compatible with Net.
    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...=11622&page=17
    Oh wait....now she says she wasn't mad at all. Oh well. And now its GuGu whos mad at me.
    RED HONEY. People were joking with you! I don't think I even specifically made a smiley, which is a hint that I'm jokingly mad. Don't take it to heart. Both GuGu and I love you quite dearly. It's funny when you freak out anyway though.

Quote Originally Posted by redfirefly124
    I will always support this thread as well! (anyone want to tell me the code for the cheerleader smilie? this is the best I can do)
    Do you mean ? That's : rahrah : without the spaces.[/QUOTE]

Anyway, this is a really hard choice for me so I'll hold my vote. There are quite a few options I could go for - An Yixuan, Alyssa Chia, Liu Tao, the goddess LYF...but I think I'll see what choices other people pick before deciding. Too bad I can't support my real-life choice - Nicole Kidman!
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway