Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: SPCNET Favorite Actress Demographics: (Everyone Participate)

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c View Post
    wow we have one thing in common after all
    one? we have another thing in common - our admiration and appreciation of Vicki!!!!
    If you don't like my flag, then you can kiss my rebel a55

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

Quote Originally Posted by NetDriftr View Post
    one? we have another thing in common - our admiration and appreciation of Vicki!!!!
    bleh...i thought youd say that.

with what that i know about you....you will never pass as vicki fan in my eyes

me, fav actress among others. if i were to list them down, the top 5 would be

- vicki : admittingly she caught my attention as XYZ, and i found her later movies isnt all that bad either, even if they didnt hit box-office. her acting improved throughout the years, and i found myself following her news every chance i get with her picking up more of the art genre and constantly putting her talent to a test with various kind of roles, it's hard for me not to admire her efforts....plus, she's a total beauty

- amy chan : my all time favourite role that she took was definitely Muk Kwai Ying. her acting ability is indisputably great....so there you have it

- teresa lee : she was a real kickass in They Dont Care About Us, which is the first time i saw her, and then came in Zhang Jing and the next thing i know i found myself in the fanclub too bad she's not acting anymore, well, at least not in HK movies...

- gong li : my admiration for her is quite recent actually, after seeing her in Curse of Golden Flower and Hannibal Rising i just had to get my hands on the rest of her movies!

on second thought, maybe i should just name four
    ive found my fifth actress!! it's Lee Young-ae!! how could i forget that gal? she was really convincing in Dae jang-geum and Sympathy for Lady Vengeance....she doesnt try to look cute like other korean actresses and i found her real soothing to look at, hmmm, i wonder why..... heard she did great in JSA, but the movie is too old and unpopular that i cant find the dvd here...

PS: i know it's off-topic, but i just couldnt contain the urge to spill it!
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 05-11-07 at 12:35 PM.

PS: i know it's off-topic, but i just couldnt contain the urge to spill it!
    Ghost, you seem to be multicultured. Just curious who is your top 5 fave actress that is non-Asian?

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Just curious who is your top 5 fave actress that is non-Asian?
    hmmm...there are lots of talented people out there.... but the actresses whose spot is quite hard to erase from my head would be...

Angelina Jolie - how can i ever forget Gia? marvelous! the rest of her movies are pretty well entertaining and kickass!

Demi Moore - G.I Jane was awesome, Ghost was okay, A Few Good Men was hmm...i wonder what she's doin now....

Rachel Weisz - Totally love Evie! And her British accent is breathtaking!

Michelle Rodriguez - Fast and Furious, Girlfight, SWAT, Resident Evil, Lost.....she carries the tough badass definitely-not-to-mess-with gal impressively convincing.....LOL that prolly cuz she IS a bad girl to start with...

Katherine Heigl - first saw her in Roswell, and i thought, wow, this girl is gorgeous! (no, i dont follow roswell ) But that was about it. Only when i saw her in Grey's Anatomy did i start takin an interest on her, she totally rocks here! but the most memorable of her role gotta be in the movie 'Love Comes Softly' (oh yeah, that title gives me the goosebumps, but it was actually rather good). I was switching the channels when i saw her dressed in period attire, havin a go with a little gal that happened to be her step-daughter from her marriage of convenience, and i got hooked.

Hmm...not so wide-ranged, the list, huh? as you can see, almost all of them actress had starred in at least one action movie
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 05-12-07 at 07:56 AM.
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

Besides you Ghost and foreva, I rarely seen the other Vicki voters, so were just wondering. BTW, I know you are not a one idol only person, because that signature of yours is there for a reason, haha.

Too bad Teresa did not play Su Ying but instead Zhang Jing.

OK, I admit I was thinking nasty there for a while when I read "I just had to get my hands on..." lol. I was like, oh no, is Ghost going to go Rated 17 now...
    I think bio, kiropuppy etc, all post in the Vicki thread.
    Quite a few actresses are my favourites, like Gigi, Myolie and Ariel, just that Vicki and Fann Wong have been my favourites for the longest, and I think Vicki's acting is better than Fann's, which put her at #1.

hey ghost, i know this is sorta a random and stupid question but how come ur signature is so long????
    isnt the maximum 25 characters??
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

I don't really have one...but I guess if it's anyone, probably Zhou Xun.

Now go vote in my polls, Felix, since I voted in yours =P

He signed up for spcnet long ago, when the limit was longer than 250 characters.

Similar to people who signed up for yahoo before 2002 or so, their password can be less than 6 digits.
    Last edited by Felix; 05-12-07 at 12:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yearning View Post
    I don't really have one...but I guess if it's anyone, probably Zhou Xun.

Now go vote in my polls, Felix, since I voted in yours =P
    You mean the age and where I am from. I already did long ago. Unless you made a new one?

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna View Post
    hey ghost, i know this is sorta a random and stupid question but how come ur signature is so long????
    isnt the maximum 25 characters??
    no i assure you it's not stupid, cuz up to date you're probably the......hmmm.....i lost count, but honestly, you're not the first one to ask that question.....

all right, when i registered in spcnet, the char limit was NOT 200. and thats how i get my unique sig.... now i cannot change that sig unless it's within the 200 char limit... i guess i wont be changing anything after all....

He signed up for spcnet long ago, when the limit was longer than 25 characters.
    it's down to 25 now??

I don't know, Leanna said 25, so I thought it was 25. I do not bother to have a signature, not now at least.

I don't know, Leanna said 25, so I thought it was 25. I do not bother to have a signature, not now at least.
    no i assure you it's not stupid, cuz up to date you're probably the......hmmm.....i lost count, but honestly, you're not the first one to ask that question.....

all right, when i registered in spcnet, the char limit was NOT 200. and thats how i get my unique sig.... now i cannot change that sig unless it's within the 200 char limit... i guess i wont be changing anything after all....

it's down to 25 now??
    thanx ghost, hehe I was just a little curious
    as for the 25 characters... that was a typo, its 200
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna View Post
    thanx ghost, hehe I was just a little curious
    as for the 25 characters... that was a typo, its 200
    wow leanna, that's SOME typo you made!

looks like vicki is in the lead at the moment!
    ~
    .shu chang.
    Leanna, <3

pushing this thread UP.....newcomers should know this thread exists...

where are all the charmaine fans? we have to beat lyf at least!

felix i think u should just put sehseh in the charmaine category
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    where are all the charmaine fans? we have to beat lyf at least!

felix i think u should just put sehseh in the charmaine category
    Alright Lunar, your fierce love and dedication for Charmaine has touch the cornerstone of my heart so I will revise my vote to support this beloved actress.

Felix, please change my vote from Kim Sun Ah to the one and only, beautiful and talented, Charmaine.

Quote Originally Posted by lailac View Post
    Alright Lunar, your fierce love and dedication for Charmaine has touch the cornerstone of my heart so I will revise my vote to support this beloved actress.

Felix, please change my vote from Kim Sun Ah to the one and only, beautiful and talented, Charmaine.
    hahahaha you finally found the light
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

@LuNaR: perhaps pullin the megaphone in her own thread should do the trick....

Quote Originally Posted by lailac View Post

Sorry, I want this to be legit. So unless you really do love Charmaine the most, I advise not to change the vote.

Do not think of this as a contest in anyway.

Like I said before, I do not want this to turn into LYF clones vs Vicki clones vs yadda yadda clones.