Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: SPCNET Favorite Actress Demographics: (Everyone Participate)

felix, mind if i change my vote to alyssa instead cause i have this feeling no one will pick SL so i guess ill just try to vote for alyssa since that way... she wont be left with only one vote

hey sparky, can u plz vote for alyssa too.... ill do anything for u
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna View Post
    and this other movie where she acted as Shu Qi's sister... forgot the name
    so close
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna View Post
    felix, mind if i change my vote to alyssa instead cause i have this feeling no one will pick SL so i guess ill just try to vote for alyssa since that way... she wont be left with only one vote

hey sparky, can u plz vote for alyssa too.... ill do anything for u
    Oh, must I, I really don't want to. This is a demographics, I would like to see all actresses get their fans to vote for them. This is not a contest, whoever wins this means nothing.

So unless you really do like Alyssa more than Shui Ling, please keep Shui Ling as your answer.

Cause if everyone voted like you, then eventually this thread will turn into Vicki vs Crystal vs Alyssa vs Carmen, etc. So please stick with Shui Ling.

Most of us here who are the only ones to support our own actress do not feel ashame about it. So I hope you will not.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    Felix is really nice for a ZZR fan That's why I gave my two cents on his thread and got a rather upset response.

Anyway, this is a really hard choice for me so I'll hold my vote. There are quite a few options I could go for - An Yixuan, Alyssa Chia, Liu Tao, the goddess LYF...but I think I'll see what choices other people pick before deciding. Too bad I can't support my real-life choice - Nicole Kidman!
    I think you are my favorite Zhao Min fan Sparky. Then again, I probably rarely associate with Zhao Min fans to begin with. I appreciate the kindness towards me being a ZZR fan, so I give back the kindness towards you being a Zhao Min fan.

Yeah, I am sorry I had to limit this to Asian actresses only. First I want TVB, then ATV also, then Taiwanese also, then Mainland also. I want to stop there. But I do realize there is a Japanese and Korean section, and I do know lot of Viets are here, so I have to limit to Asian actresses.

If I include American actresses, I feel obliged to include African, French, Spanish, Mexican, German, Russian, Indian, etc actresses as well. At that point, it might get confusing some of the name there are.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Oh, must I, I really don't want to. This is a demographics, I would like to see all actresses get their fans to vote for them. This is not a contest, whoever wins this means nothing.

So unless you really do like Alyssa more than Shui Ling, please keep Shui Ling as your answer.

Cause if everyone voted like you, then eventually this thread will turn into Vicki vs Crystal vs Alyssa vs Carmen, etc. So please stick with Shui Ling.

Most of us here who are the only ones to support our own actress do not feel ashame about it. So I hope you will not.
    hmmm, well the truth is... i dont really like any actresses at all
    i usually only like actresses due to the fact that they r in series with some of my fav actors
    take for example, a fav actor of mine is vincent and he starred in series with alyssa and shui ling which made me grew to like them while on the other hand, nic starred in series/ movies with cecilia, gillian, and fan bing bing which made me grow to like them too and lastly, i like sun li and shu chang because they were in the same series with HXM (LYF didnt really catch my attention though)

so overall, i guess u can say i really dont actually like any actress since they were only liked by me because of the actors they acted with
    id think all the actress i mentioned up there i like equally so if u think i should stick to shui ling, then i will but if u want to change it to alyssa or some other actress then i guess u can too

and an update, right now... i like fan bing bing and sun li the most because of amazing twins and shanghai bund but i think ill grow out of them in practically a few months
    the only reason i picked shui ling at first was because she was the first actress i liked and i often tried to convince myself to like her cause i hate people who change their actors/ actresses liking.... but as i can see myself, i dont really like her as much as i did before (the same goes for alyssa)

so although alyssa and shui ling arent my fav right now, i often try to convince myself to like them since they were the first actresses i liked
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

IN that case, I will take you off the Shui Ling list then. It is ok if you do not have a favorite actress. Not all people can participate in here. I know those out there who have too many actresses, they refuse to pick one only.

RED HONEY. People were joking with you! I don't think I even specifically made a smiley, which is a hint that I'm jokingly mad. Don't take it to heart. Both GuGu and I love you quite dearly. It's funny when you freak out anyway though.
    God.....I feel like an idiot now. Well....I like to keep people happy....
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    Do you mean ? That's : rahrah : without the spaces.
    谢谢公主.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    Anyway, this is a really hard choice for me so I'll hold my vote. There are quite a few options I could go for - An Yixuan, Alyssa Chia, Liu Tao, the goddess LYF...but I think I'll see what choices other people pick before deciding. Too bad I can't support my real-life choice - Nicole Kidman!
    Hey Sparky....question....does Net actually like LYF? Cause he voted for her here I think....at first I thought it was sarcasm....but now I get the feeling its real....

~red
    hu ge, yang mi, yuan hong, liu shishi.
    wang luodan, li guangjie.

Quote Originally Posted by big master View Post
    so close
    Her character was a lesbian in that one! Cute movie, even if a bit lacking in depth.

I think you are my favorite Zhao Min fan Sparky. Then again, I probably rarely associate with Zhao Min fans to begin with. I appreciate the kindness towards me being a ZZR fan, so I give back the kindness towards you being a Zhao Min fan.
    Well thanks. I try. Although the second sentence was a bit less pleasant than the first, but I suppose it's better than "Then again, you're the only Zhao Min fan I associate with!"

Quote Originally Posted by Felix
    If I include American actresses, I feel obliged to include African, French, Spanish, Mexican, German, Russian, Indian, etc actresses as well. At that point, it might get confusing some of the name there are.
    Nicole Kidman's actually Australian. One of my favourite actors, Heath Ledger, also happens to be Australian. I don't know if his accent makes him seem hunky or what...but, I digress. And I understand your point.

Quote Originally Posted by redfirefly124 View Post
    Hey Sparky....question....does Net actually like LYF? Cause he voted for her here I think....at first I thought it was sarcasm....but now I get the feeling its real....
    I think this question would be more suited for Net himself...but since you asked...

Quote Originally Posted by Net, 9-28-06
    agreed!!! LYF looks like a transvestite in this pic!!! hahahah
    Quote Originally Posted by Net, 11-17-06
    Sparky we agreed on something!!!
    yeah those pics of LYF are nothing to write home about! there are better models posing in glamour magazines!
    Quote Originally Posted by Net, 11-27-06
    pity i wasn't there to strike down LYF's so called 'perfect' body.. her thunder thighs, her oversized child bearing hips, her flat chest??? obviously that person hasn't seen Alyssa in lingerie
    Hmm, is Net a LYF fan? I really can't tell!
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

IN that case, I will take you off the Shui Ling list then. It is ok if you do not have a favorite actress. Not all people can participate in here. I know those out there who have too many actresses, they refuse to pick one only.
    yay, thanx
    if i ever find an actress i like, ill tell u then... hopefully ur thread will still be open then
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

~ Kim Sun Ah ~

I know my vote will not be counted until I reached 50 posts, so please keep it in mind. And no, I have not spammed my way to get here. lol

Fan bing bing!!

Jessica Hsuan!
    Louis and Jessica Forever

Quote Originally Posted by lailac View Post
    ~ Kim Sun Ah ~

I know my vote will not be counted until I reached 50 posts, so please keep it in mind. And no, I have not spammed my way to get here. lol
    Bro/sis, you don't have to spam at all, lol. Just go to Guess a Movie Thread game and participate and you will get to 50 in no time.

Her character was a lesbian in that one! Cute movie, even if a bit lacking in depth.
    yea i liked that one too...i like both shu qi n zhao wei in here... interesting characters
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

KIM TAE HEE!!! =)

hey Felix, it maybe unfair for people who have less than 50 posts but participated in spc along time ago. So why dont you give the condition that people must have been members since March or have more than 50 posts?

Quote Originally Posted by oriental View Post
    hey Felix, it maybe unfair for people who have less than 50 posts but participated in spc along time ago. So why dont you give the condition that people must have been members since March or have more than 50 posts?
    Well the thing is I want a spcnet user to respond, not someone who only signed up to be a silent reader. 50 posts is not that much. And this thing is open forever. So practically this is open for life. If for the rest of your life you are unable to post 50 times, I am not sure if you qualify as a spcnet member. Plus most previous demographics, this was the standard requirement.

This is a demographics, I would like to see all actresses get their fans to vote for them. This is not a contest, whoever wins this means nothing.
    it's a popularity contest. your use of 'demographics' is misleading really.

the word demography refers to the study of the characteristics of human populations, such as size, growth, density, distribution, and vital statistics.

when i first read the topic, i thought it was about demographic details of actresses fans like age, sex, location etc...
    If you don't like my flag, then you can kiss my rebel a55

Ady An Xi Yuan
    www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy8 [Raymond Lam, Bosco Wong, Ron Ng]

www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy5 [oneshots]

Vicki Zhao
    "I really feel that optimism and openness are sweets that God gives to you. Even though one day you will finish eating them, but at least you'll know what sweet tastes like." Vicki Zhao