View Poll Results: Who do you guys like more?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • Linda Chung

35 46.05%
  • Selena Li

41 53.95%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Linda Chung vs Selena Li

Quote Originally Posted by L4love View Post
    i have to admit that i did not like linda before. but after i saw some of her recent series, i think she has improved tremendously. her crying is good, so is her innocent face. to me, to be able to tell if someone has really improved is to look at their crying facial. i just hate those who could not cry properly, annoyed the heck out of me. but hopefully she won't do that very often.

so yeah my vote for linda. but i think selena is good too. i just saw more of linda's series though.
    i tot that of her (linda) as well. i mean, i think she did the cring scenes quite ok until i realise she actually used eye drops to fake the tears. i tot they say actors n actresses dun do dat anymore............so i suddenly dun thk she has improve dat much anymore

wateva it is, i still they both are ok....tough choice
    'God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference' - Reinhold Niebuhr

Quote Originally Posted by sagiescorp85 View Post
    i tot that of her (linda) as well. i mean, i think she did the cring scenes quite ok until i realise she actually used eye drops to fake the tears. i tot they say actors n actresses dun do dat anymore............so i suddenly dun thk she has improve dat much anymore

wateva it is, i still they both are ok....tough choice

REALLY???

sucks, i'm wrong again.

Quote Originally Posted by L4love View Post
    REALLY???

sucks, i'm wrong again.

oh no, its oni my opinion
    can't help minusing her marks when i notice that
    mayb i was wrong, mayb all actors/actresses used eye drops for their crying scenes
    'God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference' - Reinhold Niebuhr

the shows i've watched of both actresses :
    Linda - Heart Of Greed, Forensic Heroes
    Selena - Change Of Destiny

i liked Linda in both HOG & FH. COD, Selena was good. so it's really a tough choice for me.

however, personally i think i might choose Linda by a slight margin.
    Christine Ng, Joyce Tang, Leila Tong, Shirley Yeung & Tavia Yeung.
    Raymond Lam & Roger Kwok

I like Selena in her recently series such as FTF, TGWL and ACOD.

Linda's acting is truly bad in FH. She improved in HOG but I hate ( I dun use dislike cuz I really hate) her character : Sheung Joi Sum. I dun hate Linda in it and must agreed that she improved heck. However, still dun like Linda.

For face, I dun really like both of them. Linda has a not pretty nose and her legs isn't beautiful, but she has innocent and sweet look. Selena in otherhand looks quite bad sometimes but pretty sometimes.

For all, I choose Selena.
    ::RLzoo:: -> Fan site of Raymond Lam

Welcome

I used to like Linda in VOH, thought she was quite pretty. I still think she is pretty (the sweetie, girl-next-door type) but she annoys me in all other series she has participated.

Don't really like Selena but I am fine with her as long as she's not the leading (and that she's not pairing up with Raymond).

Conclusion - like neither of them at the present moment.
    Last edited by BearBearNweather; 08-06-07 at 12:28 PM.

Linda improved in Heart of Greed, but I still prefer Selena more because of her mature character in Face to Fate. Furthermore, Selena has better chemistry with Ray, who is one of my favorite actors!

by looks it would have to be selena
    as for acting, i have no clue watsoever... dont watch that many tvb series
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

I'm surprised by the lack of Linda supporters.

Anyway, my opinion is the opposite of yours. Frankly, when Linda first appeared in VOH, I was quite annoyed by her facial expressions and felt that she was never going to make it big in TVB. But, throughout the years, she has definitely proven me wrong, especially with her role in Heart of Greed. I was pretty surprised to see how weak and vulnerable she looked in all of her emotional scenes, and how she so realistically delivered her lines. She's one of those actresses that gradually grows on you. Off-screen, she seems like a really honest and down-to-earth type of girl. ^_^ I don't really have much to say about Selena since I've passed on pretty much every series she's been in, as I find her very annoying. Her mouth irks me.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x6/skyl33/normal_633071568414375000.jpg')
    Last edited by skylee; 08-07-07 at 11:25 PM.

Junior Member XxblissfullstarzxX's Avatar

Default Linda Chung vs Selena Li

I prefer Linda Chung than Selena Li because I think Linda is cute looking,and simply a sweet person,I dont know why but I like Linda Chung better.plus I havent seen any of Selena Li series lately so yeahh.....=)
    @>--;----- =^.^=
    Last edited by XxblissfullstarzxX; 02-17-08 at 04:38 PM.

Banned

Linda Chung

Do you annoyed me if I said,sorry I don't know Selena Li . I just know Linda Chung on her dramas in Forensics Heroes as Lin ting ting.Now in my country I saw her in Legend of the Demigods called กำเนิดเทพสามดาว and
    called her Lucky Girls (หนูโชคดี)
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.8hitz.com/wp-content/uploads/linda_chung_01.jpg')

I don't even know who Selena is . Linda is appearing a lot in TVB dramas nowadays.

I really like Linda Chung... she seems genuinely kind-hearted and non-whiny girly. I think she has potential as an actress too.

Selena is pretty but she's missing the X factor. The only decent performance she gave was in Face to Fate. Everything else was way below average.
    *-._.-*-._.-* carpe diem *-._.-*-._.-*
    www.the-exalted-rambles.blogspot.com

i voted for Selena Li

Linda's acting is raw. I find her really annoying in all series. Selena Li is a much better actress but her looks and talents aren't anything extrodinary to grab my attention. Looks wise, Linda is prettier or shall I say more "cute"

I've even the vote.

I will said currently Linda is way ahead in terms of acting chances in tvb and Selena will have a hard way to achieve that. But entertainment circle is full of miracle and surprises, so who knows, maybe Selena will got a breakthrough acting oppurtunity where she can prove herself to become the leading lady in her upcoming series or even movies.

I am not a fan of these two actresses, but I can bear with Linda. She is better than the other ones!
    Actors that I like: Felix Wong, Louis Koo, Aaron Kwok Chow Cher Meng, Jimmy Lin , Hawick Lau

All time favorite actresses: Noel Leung Siu Bing, Erica Choi,Fiona Leung, &Florence Tan

They're both alright, but I like Selena better, that's my opinion.