Thread: Help ID this series

Default Help ID this series

Hi

I really need your help to ID this series. I borrowed this series from a friend of mine. But it's in Chinese and I can't read nor speak it -therefore I wanted to find out the name of this series and buy it from yesasia

Here's the synopsis from what I can tell by lookin @ the picture from Episode 1

A guy who is "raised/very close/close relationship" to wolf - He was hit by an arrow by this snobbish guy in armor with "close relation" to the military. The "wolf" guy then gets angry and hit the guy with the armor with a Flag Pole? - The "armored guy" died.

The wolf-guy is badly injured and a lady with bees healed him - and the wolf guy licked her hands. And then the father/caretaker of the "armored guy" went into town and looking for a doctor

Oh and this guy can become invincible also + there's a lady teacher that's always wearing a veil :/

Oh and it looks like the wolf guy's teacher was burned + raped by the "armored guy's" father/caretaker and she wanted revenge BADLY

PLEASE PLEASE ID this series

All I can hear the name of the guys are:

Wolf guy - Chin Cheng (something like that)
    Bee Lady/ Doctor - Fu Er?
    Teacher of the wolf guy when young - Siu Yin (she looks like Liu Yi Fei)
    Last edited by Cerberos86; 04-30-07 at 03:22 PM.

Wink

I think I know what series this is, in Vietnamese it's call Nguye^.t A?nh Tha^`n Tra^m

There's Vivian Leung (Lu*o*ng Tie^?u Ba(ng) , Lee San San (Ly' San San )& O^n Bi'ch Hoa` (the super beautiful actress that played as the "wolf" guy master)

I watched a few episodes of this one but didn't like it. I watched the ending though, kekekekeke. I hate Ly' San San's character the most, so selfish & wicked.

Based on your description, I think it is Huang Yin Shen Zhen.
    Yup, TiffTiff has it right with the Vietnamese title - Nguye^.t A?nh Tha^`n Tra^m

Cast: yubo, noel leung, irene wan, lee san san, andrew lin
    There is a thread for the series. Check it out and see if it’s what you’re looking for. Hope I was able to help.

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=8610

Talking

If you're Vietnamese, here's the link to watch it 4 free online, akakakakak

http://www.film4vn.eu/movies/index.php?showtopic=6361

my fave site to watch free movies

Default Thanks

Thank you for your help

I checked on Yesasia

The English name is called "Shadow of the Paradise" - Too bad they dont have English subs (I dont get it why they have to make an English title if they're not going to sub it -.-`)

Yea, that series is Huang Ying Shen Zhen. IT stars Yu Bo, Noel Leung, Yang Jun Yi and Lee San San. I couldn't even finish that series since it was sooo boring... Well, a lot of series have an English title but are not subtitled... IT takes a lot of work to do translations and subtitles. I translate from Chinese to English and I must say, it is NOT easy....
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.