Thread: War God! Original light novel (inspired from wuxia novels)

Default War God! Original light novel (inspired from wuxia novels)

Hi everyone, I really like wuxia novels, I have had an idea for a long time, and thought I'd share it if anyone wants to read it of course, I'll upload the first chapter in about a day or so, but for now here is the prologue I suppose or a intro to how my universe works .

Prolouge:

Crepsecule the universe of magic, the more powerful one becomes the more respect gained
    rankings between mortals and immortals are placed by nature, even the weakest of beings can become powerful, but only
    a few chosen ones become myth, in all the planes put together.

Each being is born with a magic spirit, abilities will be gained based on a beings magic spirit, some are born with
    abilities, while others are common and only have their attributed nature of Magic spirit
    (note: A magical spirit beast can have a Magic spirt)

Magic spirits: magic spirits are classsfied into different catagories : soul - Tool

soul - tool: Magic soul > Superiour magic soul > Lord Magic soul > King Magic soul > Emperor Magic soul > Godly magic soul

Magic : Low > Middle > High
    Superiour : Low > Middle > High
    Lord : Low > Middle > High
    King : Low > Middle > High
    Emperor: Low > Middle > High
    Godly : Low > Middle > High

Seven different elements which are the ONLY elements of magic spirits, Wind, Water, Fire, Earth, Ocular, Light, Dark
    all other elements are denomination to these elements i.e. lighting - fire, although being born with fire element
    does not mean being born with lightning, it's a special ability for the attribute.

Rank 1 to 9 - low > middle > high in each rank

Quality/Density is what's needed to advance levels not Quantity, Spirit Quality at 1000p = rank 1 low( in a sense, the better the Quality the more efficent)
    normal quantity is around 10,000 for a rank 1 = 1000 - 3000 = low, 3000 - 6000 = middle, 6000 - 9000 = high, 10000 =highpeak
    increase by x10 from peak every rank to the next, 100,000 for rank 2, however from rank 6 forward it changes to Grand Qi, and grand force, 1 billion spirit power is enough to destroy a small village, Grand level Qi and above is more potent, 1B = 100Grand Qi and so on.

more quantity makes it easier to cultivate power to advance rank, quantity cannot be trained directly, it grows as the person grows
    and increase based on luck and hard work, so in a sense you have to use it constantly for it to increase, but of course it would take
    a while for it to replenish, so it's a hard an slow process.
    unless the quantity increases at the same rate as the density, both do not increase at the same rate.

Warrior: physical prowers, any being can become a warrior, humans and magical beasts, Battle Qi is necessary for
    warriors. 1000 Bq = rank 1 warrior low, higher density makes a very strong body

Magus: MageForce prowers, anyone can become a Magus, humans and magical beasts, MageForce Mana is needed for Maguses
    1000Mq = rank 1 Magus, higher density makes for a abover average body, but hightened spiritual power

higher the ranks the more life span increases, only saint level combatents and above are immortal.
    Ranks:

Sage 1 - 9
    Grand Sage 1 - 9
    Demi-Saint 1 - 9
    Full Saint 1 - 9
    High Saint 1 - 9
    Last edited by TridentMsq; 04-01-15 at 05:10 PM.

Intro to the story, I've done the first chapter just gonna edit some parts of it, and sorry for any mistakes on my part, I hope you enjoy the read :')

Fiora Is a continent of the lower planes, within a kingdom of Fiora Twins are born to the Clan Di Zeal, one of the high clans of the kingdom Thatch, one is a boy the other is a girl, the first to be born is the boy, after is the girl, the Boy born with unique blue eyes, while the girl hazel.

"Lord Di Zeal, congratulations two healthy children" A hand maid said with a soft smile while bowing, walking over was the leader of Di Zeal clan, Fried Di Zeal, while walking over he holds a crystal in his hand, as a prominent clan of the kingdom he was naturally a Grand Sage level warrior combatant, so he needed to check if his children were capable for the clans sake, the mother was holding the children, once close Fried held the crystal close to the Girl and said " Awaken" in a empowering voice.

The crystal began to glow, and within showed numbers of 675p, which is the amount geniuses were born with, the higher one is born with the easier they will find training, Like her brothers before her, the girl had genius level talent, Frieds face lit up with a smile "Good, a daughter of mine needs this much" with a soft but bearing voice, He then held it to the boy and repeated the process "awaken".......

The crystal then showed the numbers... 11p, he then frowned and tried again, but still... 11p, the smiles from everyone in the room left their faces, A clan as powerful as Di Zeal with a weak son, and to the clan leader? others would laugh, even commoners were born with 100p, with this much the clan would lose a lot of face to others, the boy was crying as any baby, then a soft voice said "Get rid of him" this voice came from the mother, the hand maid although did not want to get rid
    the boy, so she took him to a seprate room, before that, Freid said "no one is to say we had twins!", looking at the boy the hand maiden said with a soft voice "I'm sorry"

This is the intro, in about 13 - 14 hours I will be uploading the first 2 chapters, only because I feel as though the first 2 are more or less me explaining how things work in War God, and my idea is based off my own personal fantasy world, but the systems and what not are inspired by books such as Colliding Dragon, and BlueSilverGrass.
    Last edited by TridentMsq; 04-01-15 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TridentMsq View Post
    Intro to the story, I've done the first chapter just gonna edit some parts of it, and sorry for any mistakes on my part, I hope you enjoy the read :')

Fiora Is a continent of the lower planes, within a kingdom of Fiora Twins are born to the Clan Di Zeal, one of the high clans of the kingdom Thatch, one is a boy the other is a girl, the first to be born is the boy, after is the girl, the Boy born with unique blue eyes, while the girl hazel.

"Lord Di Zeal, congratulations two healthy children" A hand maid said with a soft smile while bowing, walking over was the leader of Di Zeal clan, Fried Di Zeal, while walking over he holds a crystal in his hand, as a prominent clan of the kingdom he was naturally a Grand Sage level warrior combatant, so he needed to check if his children were capable for the clans sake, the mother was holding the children, once close Fried held the crystal close to the Girl and said " Awaken" in a empowering voice.

The crystal began to glow, and within showed numbers of 675p, which is the amount geniuses were born with, the higher one is born with the easier they will find training, Like her brothers before her, the girl had genius level talent, Frieds face lit up with a smile "Good, a daughter of mine needs this much" with a soft but bearing voice, He then held it to the boy and repeated the process "awaken".......

The crystal then showed the numbers... 11p, he then frowned and tried again, but still... 11p, the smiles from everyone in the room left their faces, A clan as powerful as Di Zeal with a weak son, and to the clan leader? others would laugh, even commoners were born with 100p, with this much the clan would lose a lot of face to others, the boy was crying as any baby, then a soft voice said "Get rid of him" this voice came from the mother, the hand maid although did not want to get rid
    the boy, so she took him to a seprate room, before that, Freid said "no one is to say we had twins!", looking at the boy the hand maiden said with a soft voice "I'm sorry"

This is the intro, in about 13 - 14 hours I will be uploading the first 2 chapters, only because I feel as though the first 2 are more or less me explaining how things work in War God, and my idea is based off my own personal fantasy world, but the systems and what not are inspired by books such as Colliding Dragon, and BlueSilverGrass.
    Hey, this should go to the Fan Fiction forum. Wuxia Fiction is for discussions, while Wuxia Translations is for translations. Original fiction goes in the Fan Fiction forum. Cheers!
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

Sorry thanks yeah I've moved it

Could you possible give a link to where you have started posting the new chapters? i would really like to read it but you didn't include a link and i don't possible know where you have posted the others please