22 40.74%
  • Aishwarya

20 37.04%
  • Adrianna

12 22.22%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: A or A or A in terms of..LOOKS.

Quote Originally Posted by lailac View Post
    umm...excuse me, please provide proof of your assertion. Oh wait, I know for a fact that you don't have any evidence that AJ and BP slept together while he was still with JA because all parties, including the oh so innocent wife have denied allegation of a third party as the reason for the demise of their marriage. But of course, people are not interested in the truth...it's much more entertaining to exploit dramas and engross in sensations than to accept a simple explaination that the cause of a fail relationship, often, is internal not external. BP and JA were together for 7 years, there were many trouble signs throughout the relationship. I'm not suprised of its demise.
    Shiloh was born on May 27, 2006. The Pitt-Aniston divorced was finalized on October 2, 2005. Less than 8 months. Please do the math.

How ironic that you people criticized BP for hooking with AJ during the seperation trial when his beloved wife was also ****ing her costar, Vince Vaughn during the same period. Actutally, if you bother to do some research, news of JA sleeping with VV became apparent way before news of BP and AJ publically hooking up. Don't use the "as a woman I sympathized with JA because she's a victim" bullshit. She was the one that filed for divorce, and in the process, played the game to her advantage with the victim card while sacking up with another man. Where is the respect in this?
    Was there proof that Jennifer was ****ing Vince? No. Was there proof that Brad was ****ing Angelina? Yes, Shiloh is the proof.

[I]

What? The fact that BP selected AJ for the part warrants justification that he is a "horny deceitful" man? I failed to see the logic in your statement. If you assess the industry, AJ is the best actress to play a strong heroine lead, considering her successful portrayal of Laura Croft. Please, there is nobody better to play Jane Smith than AJ, and that fact remains till this day as I can't think of anyone else who can do justice to that role.
    LOL, who knows maybe there was something between them before the Mr. and Mrs Smith filming? I don't care. And as for your assessment of AJ being the best choice for Mrs Smith is your opinion. I never said I disagreed with it. Just the way Brad selected her out of hundreds of actresses is fishy enough for me.

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

ive always thought AJ is yeaaaars older than Ash.......wow........

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    Shiloh was born on May 27, 2006. The Pitt-Aniston divorced was finalized on October 2, 2005. Less than 8 months. Please do the math.

Was there proof that Jennifer was ****ing Vince? No. Was there proof that Brad was ****ing Angelina? Yes, Shiloh is the proof.
    Why don't you do the math. JA and BP announced their separation in January. She filed for divorce on March 29, 2005, citing irreconcilable differences. This shows that Shiloh was conceived 7 or 8 months after Brad and JA separated and 5 or 6 months after the divorce paper was filed. During the same time, publications of Aniston and VV locking lips, vacationing together, and shacking up in hotel rooms were published all over the media.

Jennifer said that she chose to believe her husband did not cheat on her before she filed for divorce in the VF interview, and BP have denied any "romantic" involvement with Angelina during the making of Mr. & Mrs. Smith. There was no affair just because AJ got pregnant before the divorce was final ~ as far as I'm concern that marriage was finished, done, kapoot!!! The reason given of "irreconcilable differences" implies that there is no chance in hell of reconcilating. The only thing that made the divorce lasted so damn long untill October was the California legal system. Thus, if you want to be technical, then both of BP and JA were sleeping with other people while they were still married to one another since the divorce wasn't finalized until October. Let's not forget JA's role in sleeping with VV before you paint her as a victim.

Why don't you do the math. JA and BP announced their separation in January. She filed for divorce on March 29, 2005, citing irreconcilable differences. This shows that Shiloh was conceived 7 or 8 months after Brad and JA separated and 5 or 6 months after the divorce paper was filed. During the same time, publications of Aniston and VV locking lips, vacationing together, and shacking up in hotel rooms were published all over the media.

Jennifer said that she chose to believe her husband did not cheat on her before she filed for divorce in the VF interview, and BP have denied any "romantic" involvement with Angelina during the making of Mr. & Mrs. Smith. There was no affair just because AJ got pregnant before the divorce was final ~ as far as I'm concern that marriage was finished, done, kapoot!!! The reason given of "irreconcilable differences" implies that there is no chance in hell of reconcilating. The only thing that made the divorce lasted so damn long untill October was the California legal system. Thus, if you want to be technical, then both of BP and JA were sleeping with other people while they were still married to one another since the divorce wasn't finalized until October. Let's not forget JA's role in sleeping with VV before you paint her as a victim.
    What I argued with Net about was the papers for divorce being final. Please go back and read what we were talking about first and understand it before you reply. And like I said, Shiloh is the proof. Just keep your pants on and wait until the divorce is final, legally.

LOL, who knows maybe there was something between them before the Mr. and Mrs Smith filming? I don't care. And as for your assessment of AJ being the best choice for Mrs Smith is your opinion. I never said I disagreed with it. Just the way Brad selected her out of hundreds of actresses is fishy enough for me.
    The fact that I can establish a coherent justification to why BP might have nominated AJ for the role of Jane Smith, while you biasly choose to ignore such possibility because you are bend on believing ugliness tell me that you don't care for any other possibility of truth, besides the fabricated conviction in your head.

What I argued with Net about was the papers for divorce being final. Please go back and read what we were talking about first and understand it before you reply. And like I said, Shiloh is the proof. Just keep your pants on and wait until the divorce is final, legally.
    ...and did your innocent victim keep her legs closed throughout the process?

LOL! i wasn't too concerned about the debate topic, i was out to stir you up

Lailac does have a sound argument. Your only defense is going back to your moral point, which Lailac debunked in her (assuming Lailac is female) post (re JA + VV).
    If you don't like my flag, then you can kiss my rebel a55

Honestly, divorce is divorce. That's why there's such a thing called SEPARATION vs. DIVORCE. If they truly cared about each other, they could probably wait, but it looks like they couldn't wait to get inside each other's pants.

And since Shiloh was the proof, where is your proof lailac? Articles? Word of mouth is kinda weak.

And this is besides the point, but if your arguments are strong enough, you wouldn't need italics.

And that's a lame excuse for an argument, both of you. Just because one person jumps off the bridge, everyone should do so too? Ever heard of two wrongs don't make a right? Faulty logic...

If Jen did cheat, she's just as guilty, but that doesn't remove the guilt from Angelina and Brad. They should've still waited until the divorce.

Quote Originally Posted by yearning View Post
    And this is besides the point, but if your arguments are strong enough, you wouldn't need italics.
    oh wise yearning - dont belittle yourself with such pettiness such as picking on Lailacs choice of font type. if you look at her other posts, she likes to italicise her writing.

The fact that I can establish a coherent justification to why BP might have nominated AJ for the role of Jane Smith, while you biasly choose to ignore such possibility because you are bend on believing ugliness tell me that you don't care for any other possibility of truth, besides the fabricated conviction in your head.
    Yes, my proof is fabricated. Shiloh is fake.

Quote Originally Posted by NetDriftr View Post
    LOL! i wasn't too concerned about the debate topic, i was out to stir you up

Lailac does have a sound argument. Your only defense is going back to your moral point, which Lailac debunked in her (assuming Lailac is female) post (re JA + VV).

That is why I said, you've started to argue just for the sake of arguing.

Like I said, my only defense is having proof while Lailac has only words.

oh wise yearning - dont belittle yourself with such pettiness such as picking on Lailacs choice of font type. if you look at her other posts, she likes to italicise her writing.
    ANd if you've read MYYYYY other posts, you would've noticed that I already voiced my discontent elsewhere w/ her italicizing. It's really annoying me lol.

taking a cue from wise yearning, i shall be picky and say lailac never refuted Shiloh as fabricated fact in her posting

ANd if you've read MYYYYY other posts, you would've noticed that I already voiced my discontent elsewhere w/ her italicizing. It's really annoying me lol.
    then you should block Lailac so you will never read another italic post again!

taking a cue from wise yearning, i shall be picky and say lailac never refuted Shiloh as fabricated fact in her posting
    Quote Originally Posted by lailac
    while you biasly choose to ignore such possibility because you are bend on believing ugliness tell me that you don't care for any other possibility of truth, besides the fabricated conviction in your head.
    Saying what I belive is true is fabricated is calling Shiloh a fake, because I believe what I believe because of Shiloh.

I could, but then I can't get in on the discussion here. Yeah, I know, hard to have it both ways, but who says I can't try =P

Honestly, divorce is divorce. That's why there's such a thing called SEPARATION vs. DIVORCE. If they truly cared about each other, they could probably wait, but it looks like they couldn't wait to get inside each other's pants.
    There is a difference between SEPARATION and DIVORCE. The reason for a seperation trial before a divorce because people in a fail relationship cannot coexist together. The only choice is to separate while the divorce process is proceeding, and unfortunately, this process takes as many as 6 months to a year in the U.S. As I've mentioned earlier, a separation leading to the file of divorce pretty much elimintate any chance of reconcilation ~ it's only a matter of time for a final conclusion.
    And since Shiloh was the proof, where is your proof lailac? Articles? Word of mouth is kinda weak..
    Shit, perhaps it's only me that follow this triangle religiously because I'm very amused that you people don't have a ****ing clue that JA and VV were an item during this period. I did say that people should do some research before they run their mouths off, but I will google and post the proofs after I post this respond.
    And what the hell does my font has to do with anything? If you are so bothered by it, then feel free to skip my posts. The italic font option is there for a reason. I do not see why I should refrain from exercising my right to utilize it.

And that's a lame excuse for an argument, both of you. Just because one person jumps off the bridge, everyone should do so too? Ever heard of two wrongs don't make a right? Faulty logic....
    When did I ever make any right and wrong judgement? If anything, it's you people who are doing the judging and condemnation. I was mearly pointing out the double standard in your logics.
    lol! Last I heard, Shiloh belongs to Kate and Tom.

Thanks, I'm the least concerned about who's reading my posts.

*Rolls eyes* You were the one who was nuts about not labelling Jen as the victim, which I pointed out, still has nothing to do w/ Angelina's guilt. If you can't get pass that point, well, I suggest you go and study it further.

And please don't post articles from sleazy gossip magazines.