Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Digital Camera

I'm very curious.... how is it possible for 'imthatlady' to have so many '*****' words in her post without getting in trouble? When I wrote one post with a '****' word, my post was deleted the next time I came back to read it.

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    I'm very curious.... how is it possible for 'imthatlady' to have so many '*****' words in her post without getting in trouble? When I wrote one post with a '****' word, my post was deleted the next time I came back to read it.
    omfg no! don't rat me out
    maybe the mods didn't see my posts

number of piercings - 8 and counting.

<3 them.

Quote Originally Posted by imthatlady View Post
    omfg no! don't rat me out
    maybe the mods didn't see my posts

LOL, I've seen pemberly and other mods reply if not to or right after your posts, how can they not notice?

Sorry, I don't mean to rat on you, but I'm just really really really curious! hahaha

LOL, I've seen pemberly and other mods reply if not to or right after your posts, how can they not notice?

Sorry, I don't mean to rat on you, but I'm just really really really curious! hahaha
    LOL

actually, yeah. maybe because i'm special.

<3 them.

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

*ahem ahem* LISTEN UP *****S.

um..jennie didn't buy the pink one or the white one LOL -__-
    i bought a casio instead ^^

oh. and it's blue

LOL

actually, yeah. maybe because i'm special.

blue? lol that wasnt any of the choices ahhas. but i heard casio cams are good to use.
    yeaaaaa.. imthatlady gets away with a lot roflmaoooo!

oh i know! i had a sudden change of mind abt the sony cybershot..n settled for the casio n the only colors available are silver, red, and blue. was kinda glad they didn't have pink and white or i'd be ****ed and i can't wait..it should be coming in by monday or tuesday..just in time for special events to come up to be captured *yay. hah i sound like sucha dork.

n ohh. i guess the mods love me too much =x

<3 them.

oh yu ordered it online? and sweet! i see yur prom is coming ups! three words: party it up! what happens at prom stay in prom hahas.
    but im glad yu got yur cam so yu can cature all those once in a moment scenes

haha yeah, i got it off of ebay and paid a fairly good price for it with a 2G memory card. ahh, so excited to have it come in!
    n oh yes, i'm sooo excited for prom. hopefully there'll be some after parties..most likely yes ;]

<3 them.

haha yeah, i got it off of ebay and paid a fairly good price for it with a 2G memory card. ahh, so excited to have it come in!
    n oh yes, i'm sooo excited for prom. hopefully there'll be some after parties..most likely yes ;]
    i'll predict you have a 50/50 that they screwed you over.... electronics aren't something i would purchase from ebay (speaking from 5 years of buying electronic experience and as a tech geek)... don't get your hope up too high, i can write a long paper explain why you have a high possibility of getting scewed, but i gtg rite now. good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by warlock110 View Post
    i'll predict you have a 50/50 that they screwed you over.... electronics aren't something i would purchase from ebay (speaking from 5 years of buying electronic experience and as a tech geek)... don't get your hope up too high, i can write a long paper explain why you have a high possibility of getting scewed, but i gtg rite now. good luck.
    oh really? my friends always buy stuff from ebay (mostly clothes and stuff) and they are okay. but im not that sure of electronics tho.
    did yu get the camera already?

EDIT: i found this on my friend's myspace LOLLL
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by annaaa; 05-20-07 at 07:25 PM.
    The best part of believe is the lie.

which model? let me get in on that lol, sony aren't my choice but for 99 bucks that's not bad.
    lol what's wrong with Sony? With these cameras I find appearance and value more important than how "good" the pictures come out. What model...I think it was DSC-W90. I forget. I know it was 8.1MP though, so good luck finding it. I got a special deal on it though...not sure if you can find it at that price.

The mods favour jennie, I've got to say. She's got an alter ego that hasn't been banned, speaks **** words fluently, and chops "stuff," but she's still doin' fine.

Enjoy your prom, jennie Ahh, my prom was amazing ...then I got home at like five and took the *insert jennie language* SATs the next day!
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by annaaa View Post
    oh really? my friends always buy stuff from ebay (mostly clothes and stuff) and they are okay. but im not that sure of electronics tho.
    you don't want to buy a lemon!!! and electronics have a high chance of DOA!.. so having the proper return and warranty policies are important. you rarely get that from ebay auction!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    Ahh, my prom was amazing ...then I got home at like five and took the *insert jennie language* SATs the next day!
    phwoar! you are h4rdc0r3 Sparky!!! *bows to Sparky*

Quote Originally Posted by NetDriftr View Post
    you don't want to buy a lemon!!! and electronics have a high chance of DOA!.. so having the proper return and warranty policies are important. you rarely get that from ebay auction!
    not only that, ebay is the heaven for screwing people espeically electronics, dispute with paypal is not great. I will never deal with ebay when it comes to people vs people transaction, it's too risky, there some retail shop on ebay that's easier to deal with. I buy ALOT of stuff online, mostly from retail store though.

digital camera isn't about MP (mega pixel)... there's a tons of cheap 10MP+ camera that doesn't produce good picture, the important is in the lense, and it's abilty to modify the way you take pictures, i'm not good with photography because it's a huge field, i did take 2-3 photography class in school, mostly they deal with analog camera (old style), but it does give some background on how camera operates.

anyways sony 8.1MP for 99 is pretty good, most of them are in the 200 + range. the memory for sony goes for about 20 per 2GB, so it's not too bad, it used to be alot higher.

Quote Originally Posted by NetDriftr View Post
    phwoar! you are h4rdc0r3 Sparky!!! *bows to Sparky*
    Starbucks. Venti Caramel Macchiato. End of story.

digital camera isn't about MP (mega pixel)... there's a tons of cheap 10MP+ camera that doesn't produce good picture, the important is in the lens
    lol okay Mr. Camera Expert, in that case how do you tell if the lens are good? The only reason why I even consider MP is that it makes sense and generally higher numbers are more expensive. I just read online reviews and pray (to the God that I don't believe exists) that they won't send me a piece of shit.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

lol okay Mr. Camera Expert, in that case how do you tell if the lens are good?
    www.dpreview.com is a good site for all digital camera reviews and photography articles.

The mods favour jennie, I've got to say. She's got an alter ego that hasn't been banned, speaks **** words fluently, and chops "stuff," but she's still doin' fine.

Enjoy your prom, jennie Ahh, my prom was amazing ...then I got home at like five and took the *insert jennie language* SATs the next day!
    now, that's not true

but yes, I wil enjoy prom! if not, I'll kill somebody n the SATs can suck my that piece of dirty shit. -_-

--and can u guys stop scaring me abt my poor lil camera. I bought it from a retail store off of ebay though

n yeah, I read reviews and googled like crazyy b4 purchasing it ^^ I went on dpreview too *woo!

<3 them.

Starbucks. Venti Caramel Macchiato. End of story.

lol okay Mr. Camera Expert, in that case how do you tell if the lens are good? The only reason why I even consider MP is that it makes sense and generally higher numbers are more expensive. I just read online reviews and pray (to the God that I don't believe exists) that they won't send me a piece of shit.
    sadly the only way to know is to use them or read reviews. the thing with picture quality is very subjective, some people prefer some shades of color over the others, generaly speaking people prefer canon brand for their picture output, other wise almost all company reproduce the color slightly different from one another (you also see this on TVs).

now, that's not true

but yes, I wil enjoy prom! if not, I'll kill somebody n the SATs can suck my that piece of dirty shit. -_-

--and can u guys stop scaring me abt my poor lil camera. I bought it from a retail store off of ebay though

n yeah, I read reviews and googled like crazyy b4 purchasing it ^^ I went on dpreview too *woo!

you bought it retail on ebay = you got ripped off. most if not all electronic on ebay are over price. sorry there's no win situation for you, electronic on ebay = big hole u don't wanan step in.

you bought it retail on ebay = you got ripped off. most if not all electronic on ebay are over price. sorry there's no win situation for you, electronic on ebay = big hole u don't wanan step in.
    thats pretty scary. seriously lol.
    wheres that long paper on it LOL!
    The best part of believe is the lie.